Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
GhostAnime
Silver Forte
Roadie
SRMS
Bo Staff Katana
Venom
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
fateoffate
Moontoon
Falcom
Dracos
Rainstorm
Tenshigami
Harbinger
DylDawg
VanSensei
Prochainezo
Chosen Zelos
Arn
DoubleL
Samaël
Taiyz
HotFire
TalesofHysteria
Lloyzerdk
Slivendiferious
Dr. Casey
Suikoden
Jean
pupu
BlazingFiddlesticks
Naoshi
Cless Aileron
Grim
RoyFarrite
AzureEdge
Txn
Yumi-Yumi
Zacewing
Psypher
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSat Jun 06, 2015 12:29 am

Double Post is warranted-

POS: FRIGGIN FINALLY have the keys and already moved the kitchen stuff in earlier. Tomorrow should be the rest of the boxes I think, and we're gonna have to find some way to move the furniture now since OF COURSE it finally happens when I can't get everyone coordinated because they gave up and made plans. Maybe when the guy is fixing the last few things up tomorrow morning I can rope him into stopping at the house with his truck and moving my furniture for me to make up for all the delays.

When I told my boss at work what's been going on she suggested I demand even more be taken off the first month's rent (like say, half of it) but I couldn't bring myself to do that. There are certain lines that it just doesn't feel right for me to cross, no matter how justified. It's also not in my nature to be that confrontational, especially with a someone that's a friend of my parents.

Anyway, in a day or two, expect me to not be on Skype for a while. I'll still be able to access the forum on my phone, but until I get internet at the apartment I'll want to be careful not to use my phone data too heavily.
Back to top Go down
Yumi-Yumi

Yumi-Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSat Jun 06, 2015 12:50 am

Pos: Finally got around to starting a PS4 fund. In like 8 to 10 months, it's mine.

Neg: Could have started earlier.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 12:09 am

Neg: A weird girl (customer) was hitting (flirting) on me at work (at the drive-thru). She had no shame at all and made me feel extremely awkward.

At first, it wasn't too bad.

Her: "Hey, what's your name?" "What time did you start?" "When do you finish?"

Then, it turned weird as she was making some advances...

I remained silent the whole time, while she was, in vain, trying to gain my affection. Before leaving, she finished with "It's okay, I also like shy guys".

Me: "..."
"..."
"..."
(Inner facepalm x10)
"..."
"..."
"... bye."

Coworker: "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 10:45 am

Harbinger wrote:
Neg: A weird girl (customer) was hitting (flirting) on me at work (at the drive-thru). She had no shame at all and made me feel extremely awkward.
Are you being trolled on a regular basis or are you just that irresistible?

Oh the uncertainty Harbs, the uncertainty!

Why didn't you flirt back?

edit: My prediction was a week off...

POS: I am FINALLY starting to feel better!
This flu was no joke.

edit edit:
Congratuleia Tenshi! :D
That is fantastic news.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Pos: Went to vote
Neg: Went to vote

I just hope the new Governor isn't shit, and brace myself for the President elections.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Don Mieuleone wrote:

Don Mieuleone,

If I may take a moment of your time as Leader of the Kiwis, I would like to enlighten you of Harbinger's plight. As a steadfast ally following in the wake of your great influence I feel it is only right that you know of the world's more secretive inner workings.

Harbinger is known as The Nephalem - one of the few remaining humans in the world capable of tapping into our mixed ancestral heritage. As the scion of both angel and demon there lies in us both chaos and order, yet very few in this day and age can utilize that innate splendour. As I'm sure you are well aware, with great power comes great responsibility. Due to his status as a Nephalem, Harbinger has been tasked with managing our world's prosperity.

Have you ever wondered why your once-present-in-the-fridge expired Taleggio is now in the trash? Ever think to yourself how odd it is that octopuses only have six tentacles? Has there been a moment where you've stopped to ponder why those pesky ligers from further down the river haven't been hassling your peeps as of late? Have you not questioned how you mysteriously came to own the Sorceror's Ring one fateful Thursday afternoon?!

All of that is thanks to our ever-stalwart friend Harbinger! (Yes, that means he was the one behind upping yer apple gel shipments last month, but you didn't hear that from me!)

It is because of his hectic schedule and maintaining a secret identity as a simple worker at Tim Horton's that he cannot break his cover! To indulge himself would be too risky a venture for him, sadly. The only thing he can really do in his off-time is recant his epic stories to his cats Schtolteheim Reinbach Cuddlekins VII and Señor Miau. (Dr. Casey is the one who buys him cat treats since he's so busy. What an outstanding guy!)

Nevertheless, I hope you come away from this post more knowledgeable of both Harbinger and the world in which we live in. It is my hope that with said information that you may send some of yer Eggbros to occasionally deliver 5 star meals from Wonder Chef to him with absolute justification in usage of resources.

~Yer Bro-in-arms, Suikiwiden
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Are you being trolled on a regular basis or are you just that irresistible?

Oh the uncertainty Harbs, the uncertainty!

edit: My prediction was a week off...

Timmies ain't no place to find mates Razz

Suikiwiden wrote:
Don Mieuleone wrote:

Don Mieuleone,

If I may take a moment of your time as Leader of the Kiwis, I would like to enlighten you of Harbinger's plight. As a steadfast ally following in the wake of your great influence I feel it is only right that you know of the world's more secretive inner workings.

Harbinger is known as The Nephalem - one of the few remaining humans in the world capable of tapping into our mixed ancestral heritage. As the scion of both angel and demon there lies in us both chaos and order, yet very few in this day and age can utilize that innate splendour. As I'm sure you are well aware, with great power comes great responsibility. Due to his status as a Nephalem, Harbinger has been tasked with managing our world's prosperity.

Have you ever wondered why your once-present-in-the-fridge expired Taleggio is now in the trash? Ever think to yourself how odd it is that octopuses only have six tentacles? Has there been a moment where you've stopped to ponder why those pesky ligers from further down the river haven't been hassling your peeps as of late? Have you not questioned how you mysteriously came to own the Sorceror's Ring one fateful Thursday afternoon?!

All of that is thanks to our ever-stalwart friend Harbinger! (Yes, that means he was the one behind upping yer apple gel shipments last month, but you didn't hear that from me!)

It is because of his hectic schedule and maintaining a secret identity as a simple worker at Tim Horton's that he cannot break his cover! To indulge himself would be too risky a venture for him, sadly. The only thing he can really do in his off-time is recant his epic stories to his cats Schtolteheim Reinbach Cuddlekins VII and Señor Miau. (Dr. Casey is the one who buys him cat treats since he's so busy. What an outstanding guy!)

Nevertheless, I hope you come away from this post more knowledgeable of both Harbinger and the world in which we live in. It is my hope that with said information that you may send some of yer Eggbros to occasionally deliver 5 star meals from Wonder Chef to him with absolute justification in usage of resources.

~Yer Bro-in-arms, Suikiwiden

I certainly don't know what you might be talking about! Nephalem? What is that?

Weird: Apparently, some 2 people were REALLY GETTING BUSY in the back of the Tim Hortons (outside somewhere)... or so said one of the customer (who said he could hear...). It's a bit disturbing. Well, I won't say that I'm shocked, but I already had my own suspicion about 2 work-mates. I don't know if it's them, but I suspect them.

Life's full of weird lemons, I guess.

Neg: My brother tries to "ameliorate" my PC. My computer was overheating and wasn't performing too well. Well, he did manage, I think, to improve that situation.

HOWEVER, my PC is currently infected and my AVG is working full time trying to get the situation under control. My Anti-Malware is also on the work.

I wonder, should I change ALL my PW (once I get the situation under control) or am I overreacting?

Last edited by Harbinger on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureEdge
✧Chromatus✧
AzureEdge

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Positive- Mass of tales news announced, fangirling like crazy, mass amounts of merch
Negative- no Dezel figure, I cry everytim
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AzureEdge7
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I certainly don't know what you might be talking about! Nephalem? What is that?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Harbinger wrote:
Weird: Apparently, some 2 people were REALLY GETTING BUSY in the back of the Tim Hortons (outside somewhere)... or so said one of the customer (who said he could hear...). It's a bit disturbing. Well, I won't say that I'm shocked, but I already had my own suspicion about 2 work-mates. I don't know if it's them, but I suspect them.
That is so trashy lol

Harbinger wrote:
Neg: My brother tries to "ameliorate" my PC. My computer was overheating and wasn't performing too well. Well, he did manage, I think, to improve that situation.

HOWEVER, my PC is currently infected and my AVG is working full time trying to get the situation under control. My Anti-Malware is also on the work.

If I were you, I'd run a secondary spyware scan alongside the one you presently have. Do you have Malwarebytes btw?

Also, do you have any idea what kind of download all that shit came from? Prolly wouldn't hurt to run your pc in safe mode til you find out exactly what it was.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 9:21 pm

I do have Malwarebytes. That's the one I am running.

My brother downloaded something related to Windows 7.

The situation is so grave, my AVG is showing up every few minutes to tell me that it's blocking something (and I should accept or let go uncontested).

I'm not running on safe mode though. I was playing some Hearthstone and I thought that my PC was slow as hell. HS is not really a demanding game. I decided to do a full scan and it detected plenty of them.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Run RKill and then scan your computer.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jun 07, 2015 11:46 pm

Heh, I think I'll just reformat my PC. I ran RKill then used AVG and Malwarebytes. It keeps detecting the same thing.

Edit:

Actually, I had to let Rkill run for around 20ish minutes before running my anti-virus. The problem appears to be fixed (for now). Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 10:36 am

Oreo: That awkward moment when you realize your hype for Fallout 4 is so great that you forget all the time about Tales Fes and the new announced title. ...Then again waiting nearly 7 years for the fourth game might have something to do with it.

Either way, I honestly don't even feel bad about it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 10:41 am

Pos: Finally all moved into the apartment! There's still some things I need to take care of, like building new furniture, unpacking boxes, getting internet, etc. But now that the long, exhausting yet important event is over, there's one thing I'd like to say...

Thanks for all your support, guys. Seriously. It meant a lot to me when I was the 30 year old loser still living in his parents' basement, and it still means a lot to me now.

Hopefully I won't find myself bitching on here as much now that I've removed myself from an environment where I just couldn't be happy.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 11:18 am

Positive: Imagine Dragons concert tonight
Negative: I really want to draw but I left my tablet at home and I don't have any pencils and paper
Fick: Need to go get my passport renewed. ugh

Last edited by Samaël on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 am

Pos: For the first time in my state, the possible winner of this election is an INDEPENDANT CANDIDATE. ¡Eat shit televisoras de mierda que aceptaron una millonada para promover a cierto candidato y tratar de difamar al independiente!
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 11:33 am

Glad you could finally move into your new place, Tenshi!

Pos: Excited about my birthday.
Fick: Made banana bread.
Neg: Been feeling terribly lonely lately.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Thanks for all your support, guys.
It gladdens me that our words have made a difference in your life. We all speak from sincerity because we all truly care about you.

Tenshigami wrote:
It meant a lot to me when I was the 30 year old loser still living in his parents' basement, and it still means a lot to me now.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 LtjPXy9

...Seriously though, don't be talkin' trash like that. You're better than that!

I hope that along with a new setting that you can shift your mind into a more positive mindset, because Tenshi you deserve that chance at happiness too!

Moontoon wrote:
Pos: Excited about my birthday.
I'll be sure to make you an epic birthday thread this year since you've been feelin' down!

....Maybe you could share some of that banana bread too?

Edit:

Neg: THERE'S A BIG ASS BUG ON MY WALL OMFG.

EW.

Double edit: I tried killing it but idk where it went. f***!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 3:02 pm

@Tenshi: That's great news Tenshi!

@ZnTxn: That's great news ZnTxn!

@Harbinger: That's gre-

Harbinger wrote:
Timmies ain't no place to find mates

Harbinger wrote:
Apparently, some 2 people were REALLY GETTING BUSY in the back of the Tim Hortons (outside somewhere)... or so said one of the customer (who said he could hear...). It's a bit disturbing. Well, I won't say that I'm shocked, but I already had my own suspicion about 2 work-mates. I don't know if it's them, but I suspect them.

@Moontoon:
Any way I can help?
Back to top Go down
AzureEdge
✧Chromatus✧
AzureEdge

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Positives- done with all of my finals, 2 left to go.
Negatives- busy as hell, and stressed, little time to study.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AzureEdge7
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Sliv - Thanks :') We could chat sometime soon? I'd had to actually get on Skype, though, lmao.

Pos: My family (atleast some of them) will be visiting me for my birthday!
Fick: Guess I should do some extra cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Neg: started assembling a desk I got at Ikea, and one of the parts disintegrated. >_<

I'm honestly way more stressed out about this than I know I should be. I just really want this stuff done and assembled so I can continue unpacking, and now I have a ton of parts all over my living room for a desk that's missing a piece.

I'm like, overwhelmed with things I need to do before I can properly relax and today now feels wasted in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Jun 09, 2015 12:03 am

I'm sorry your IKEA desk build didn't go smoothly. Sad I built one earlier this year and it was nice and easy.

NEG: My parents decided to get Comcast Triple Play since they had a deal where it would be cheaper then our current package (and the internet would be faster). Unfortunately, their phone service requires this terrible router/modem unit. So any extra speed we got is negated by this POS randomly slowing our internet down. Online gaming has become really frustrating, too. My 3DS doesn't like its Wifi, either.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Jun 09, 2015 3:07 am

Ugh, Building IKEA furniture. Always takes longer than expected for me. I hope you can get your unpacking unfinished soon, Tenshi.

Suikiwiden - That's sweet of ya :') Also, I'd definately give you some banana bread, if I could!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Jun 09, 2015 10:29 am

Moontoon wrote:
Ugh, Building IKEA furniture. Always takes longer than expected for me.
I usually enjoy it - it's like legos for grown-ups! This is the first time I've failed so hard at it though. I think the piece may be non-essential but I'll see what my brother thinks when he visits today.

The piece that disintegrated was a little triangular plastic thing with a screw in it. It was supposed to screw into the bottom of the desk drawer, towards the front, but it got totally destroyed when I tried.

I think it was just a pad to keep wood from slamming against wood when the drawer gets shut, but even if it is, sucks having destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next