Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA Empty
PostSubject: Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA   Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA 07v2DaMSat Mar 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Hey guys, so I'm trying to confirm a couple details regarding the 3DS and Wii/Wii U Zelda games that have come out. OoT and Majora 3D, A Link Between Worlds, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD...

Does anybody know which games had shiny covers and which didn't? I'm curious because I never bothered with the 3D games and now that they're being released as Nintendo Selects, I reckon they will probably lose that uniqueness. I'm aware that Skyward Sword and WWHD have shiny covers.

Also, which ones came with pre-order bonuses? I know that Skyward Sword launch copies came with a CD, and Twilight Princess HD had a Gamestop-exclusive, US-exclusive pre-order CD...
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA   Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA 07v2DaMSat Mar 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Aside from Skyward Sword and WWHD which you already know about, A Link Between Worlds is also shiny.

I just opened my copy of the Twilight Princess HD + Amiibo bundle to check (I hadn't gotten to it yet so it was unopened) and I can confirm that Twilight Princess HD is NOT shiny, though the outer packaging of the box for the TPHD+Amiibo bundle is shiny.

Someone else will need to confirm OoT and Majora 3D as I do not have those.

Similar to the Amiibo bundle for TPHD, WWHD had a special edition bundle with a Wind Waker style Ganondorf figurine (not an amiibo as it predated their existence).
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA   Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA 07v2DaMSun Mar 20, 2016 3:04 am

OOT and Majora 3D are not shiny.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA   Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Curious about 3DS/Wii/U Zelda covers and pre-order bonuses in NA
Page 1 of 1