Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vesperian93

Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game?   Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game? 07v2DaMThu Mar 02, 2017 10:29 pm

My brother and I were recently talking about the games we loved to play when we were younger. The tales series of games held a special place in our hearts since we could play together and defeat bosses, figure out puzzles, and unfold a fantastical plot. As far as I am concerned the flare for those types games went out after Tales of Vesperia for the 360. But my brother and I have been working on ideas on a new Tales game. I'm in search of collaborators, people with the same drive to create a new wave of tales games that builds off of its JRPG predecessors (Tales of symphonia, Tales of the abyss, and Tales of Vesperia). If you could reply below I'd love to discuss ideas with you
Back to top Go down
TalonStorm

TalonStorm

PostSubject: Re: Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game?   Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game? 07v2DaMMon Mar 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Well, I'm here more out of curiosity rather than offering help (because I doubt I'd have the time). But what ideas do you have for a game? And do you know what program you're going to make this game with?
Back to top Go down
Vesperian93

PostSubject: Re: Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game?   Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game? 07v2DaMTue Mar 07, 2017 1:02 am

The story would be about a master and his apprentice who set out to save their world . Along the way they are accompanied by warriors who share the same ambition. I wanted to create a thread in which I could consult with people to create an amazing relatable character driven & plot driven story .

The gameplay would be styled after tales of vesperia. Except the battle sequences would be more intense .the game would be 4 player local. I would like to refrain from online multiplayer as an homage to tales of symphonia , abyss, and vesperia alike.

I wanted to use this thread as a way to collaborate with people who would like to make games for the people, instead of being fed boring thoughtless games .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game?   Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Who wants an American-made Tales-esque game?
Page 1 of 1