Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 12:34 am

warriorangel01 wrote:
aw shiiit son

that was the worst insult I had ever heard in the 12 years of my life at the time

and by worst, I mean wow dude chill out

I lol'd. Lloyd was really tripping over himself there in his rush to insult Yuan. There should be a remake which features a "Super Aggressive Lloyd Mode," where all his dialogue features him frothing at the mouth and randomly insulting people.

Sui the Grandia Fan wrote:
Pos: I was playing Bravely Default just now and used a net invite summon with the line "Oh flame, burn em!"  Any old school RPG nerd should know what that's from.

What's a net invite summon? Sounds like a feature where you can download custom-made summon spells that other players made, which would be neat. Grandia was such a good game; Grandia 2 was a lot more flawed, but it had Ryudo so everything was okay. Grandia 3 I'm very mixed on.

Last edited by Dr. Casey on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 1:15 am

Grandia III is one of my guilty pleasures. It's like, everyone seems to think it's bad, and I can't disagree with why they say it's bad, but it was still a wild ride and I loved every minute of it.

As for the others, the original Grandia is friggin awesome. Grandia II on the other hand I didn't much care for.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 1:49 am

Dr. Casey wrote:
What's a net invite summon? Sounds like a feature where you can download custom-made summon spells that other players made, which would be neat. Grandia was such a good game; Grandia 2 was a lot more flawed, but it had Ryudo so everything was okay. Grandia 3 I'm very mixed on.
Pretty close. Basically Doc, you can "Send", AKA record any action you can do in Bravely Default, and then you send it over streetpass and anyone who streetpasses you can get that "Sent" move and use them in battle.

It's pretty much a helping hand by players for players. For example, in my data, I recorded/sent a Special Move which does an approx damage of 8000 and anyone I streepassed or my friends who have Bravely D can use that move to help out in battle.

Pos: Got Symph Chronicles as a gift
Fick: It felt a bit forced, since I was with the friends who bought it for me.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 3:27 am

Dr. Casey the Adventurer from Parm wrote:
Grandia was such a good game; Grandia 2 was a lot more flawed, but it had Ryudo so everything was okay. Grandia 3 I'm very mixed on.

Grandia 1 had that feeling of mystique and wonderment to it as you traveled the world. Everything felt magical... (Seriously, that moment were you reach the top of the wall at the "End of The World" and look out over the other side as that one song plays is memorable to say the least.)

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 22wYxmG

Now Grandia 2 had Ryudo doing crazy stuff. Like what he's doing here, yelling at an eye!

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 XazGifu
(You tell em man!)

What I genuinely liked with 3 was the flying aspect. The controls were a bit wonky if memory serves me right, but it was still pretty badass even if the overall story was eh.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 Z7P4Oma

That being said, anyone who calls themselves a lover fer rpgs needs to have at least played Grandia 1 once in their life. Otherwise you'll be missing out on one hell of a game.
Back to top Go down
Sapphie

Sapphie

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 4:34 am

Suikoden wrote:
That being said, anyone who calls themselves a lover fer rpgs needs to have at least played Grandia 1 once in their life. Otherwise you'll be missing out on one hell of a game.

Cannot quote this enough for how true it is. I never finished it myself, since I emulated it and it crashed on the second disc, but still, so incredibly good.

Anyway, Pos: Got my ToSC special edition. It's smaller than I imagined, but the box is very cool. The figures are adorable, though Tenebrae fails at standing up, so I swapped him for a little Glaceon figure because why not. Seems I'll need to stick him to the base with some tack, since there's actually no fixing for him, but that can happen when I actually feel like going and finding said tack. Not right now.

Neg: Feeling a bit of a headache. No medicine or alcohol to get rid of it.

Fick: I haven't actually played ToSC yet. Twitch Plays Pokemon has been eating up most of my free time, (Praise Lord Helix.) The rest of it has been spent playing Disgaea D2.

Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 10:47 am

DylDawg wrote:
Dr. Casey wrote:
Pretty close. Basically Doc, you can "Send", AKA record any action you can do in Bravely Default, and then you send it over streetpass and anyone who streetpasses you can get that "Sent" move and use them in battle.

It's pretty much a helping hand by players for players. For example, in my data, I recorded/sent a Special Move which does an approx damage of 8000 and anyone I streepassed or my friends who have Bravely D can use that move to help out in battle.
One last detail you left out is the nomenclature. Every day you can post your StreetPass data to the internet (this also grabs the data of anybody on your 3DS friends list) and you will automatically send out "invitations," acquiring the data of up to four random players from the server. That's why they're called net friend invites.

It's a nifty idea for people who can't StreetPass anybody else with the game, although it kind of breaks the game because you'll get lots of villagers for Norende's workforce in mere days, and you can rebuild the village in no time at all. They should have gated Norende's rebuilding based on story progression, or limited net friend invites to one per day.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 10:57 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Grandia II on the other hand I didn't much care for.
It's the best Grandia. Sad

Fick: My newphew might born today or tomorrow.

Neg: Finished moving my new room, it's so small I can't even walk inside it plus drips.

Neg: I srs don't know what to do with my life anymore.

Last edited by Arn on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Arn wrote:
I feel like this a lot too.

Like, a lot a lot.

It's like, I have a job, a roof over my head etc, so I know I already have more than some people out there, but regardless I'm just not happy where I'm at. But I can't really get to where I want to be right now. So all I can really do right now is bide my time until I can get to where I want to be, even if that time never comes.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Neg:

Deadlines:

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it's like they're here to stay.
Oh how I long,
For yesterday.

=D
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Arn wrote:
I feel like this a lot too.

Like, a lot a lot.

It's like, I have a job, a roof over my head etc, so I know I already have more than some people out there, but regardless I'm just not happy where I'm at. But I can't really get to where I want to be right now. So all I can really do right now is bide my time until I can get to where I want to be, even if that time never comes.
I know how y'all feel and I'm grateful to have the support now that I was lacking for the longest time. Actual progress can finally take hold for me and I can find my place in life.

And I know I've said it before, but really, I'm here to lend an ear.  Just having the knowledge that someone is willing to listen to your troubles in life is an incredible thing.

Pos: I'm soooo going to kick my pseudo brother-in-law's butt the next time I see him. He mocks me for bein' a geek but he's the biggest Star Wars dork around...
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Fick: False alarm my newphew is yet to get out. Doctor said it can't get past this week and will probably be caesarean section.

POS: I'm playing a lot of shumps(aka 2hou) lately, I suck at them tho.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Admin
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Neg: I haven't been playing a lot of shmups lately. Teerz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vulcapyro
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Mar 03, 2014 8:09 am

Fick: Coffee kind of works?
Back to top Go down
Jazzeh
Admin
Jazzeh

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
http://jazzmorelikespazz.tumblr.com
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Mar 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Pos: Had a nice weekend.
Neg: Can things just get better soon? Sick of being stuck in life. I hate being dependent on others.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Mar 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Pos: I found myself having a most wondrous dream last night. So delightful was it, that I am in a reverie-like state in the waking world.~

Fick: They're calling for nearly a foot of snow in Maryland. It's already a winter "wonderland" out there. D:
Back to top Go down
TZ

TZ

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Mar 03, 2014 2:07 pm

pos: just started playin' tales of symphonia hd.

neg: had to wake up early today because of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Mar 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Pos: Took a good chunk out of the snowbanks to either side of the driveway that were towering over me.

Neg: Suddenly heard a loud POP while digging.

Pos: That disturbing sound did not come from my back.

Neg: It was the shovel, which now has a crack where the handle meets the shovel and this made the shovel become flexible instead of rigid. Once this happened I didn't have the strength left to make up for this change. Every shovelful of snow was suddenly tons heavier.

Pos: New shovel but I haven't been back out there to finish what I started.

Neg: They're shorter now, but the snowbanks still tower over me.

Suikoden wrote:
And I know I've said it before, but really, I'm here to lend an ear.  Just having the knowledge that someone is willing to listen to your troubles in life is an incredible thing.
Agreed. And now I feel kind of bad for not lending an ear to more people. I've been kind of focused on one single friend who's pretty much been dragged through hell recently.

Moontoon wrote:
Neg: Can things just get better soon? Sick of being stuck in life. I hate being dependent on others.
This so much. On the other hand it's great to have people you can depend on when needed. In the toughest of times, it really helps just knowing that somebody's got your back, whether you actually need their help or not.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Mar 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Moontoon wrote:
This so much. On the other hand it's great to have people you can depend on when needed. In the toughest of times, it really helps just knowing that somebody's got your back, whether you actually need their help or not.
I think she meant financially Tenshi, that really sucks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Mar 03, 2014 8:25 pm

ugh. Some guy on FF.net keeps PMing me because I won't write a sequel to http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9788111/1/What-s-Best-for-Business because Reiko's brain already got squished

what do
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 12:53 am

Abicion wrote:
what do

do what

Pos: Friend gave me Harpie Ladies yay
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 1:25 am

Weird, at work:

Workmate: I think this girl likes you.
Me: ?
Workmate: You know, (name... even now, I can't remember it)
Me: Um... Who?
Workmate: The small girl who went on break just now.
Me: ...Oh...
Workmate: She thinks you're cute.
Me: Uh, I see.

Neg: Spring break is over for me!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 8:25 am

Neg: Can't sleep and I think I've gotten somewhere around 3 hours thus far? -_-
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 11:32 am

Neg: Mail man left a note whining about the terrain near our mailbox after I already spent several hours last weekend digging that sh** out. I spent another hour and a half out there yesterday with an ice chipper and a shovel hacking away at a hill of ice that seemed to be made of friggin steel. When the ice chipper finally broke, I eventually buried the entire area in road salt so there's this large patch of blue in front of our mailbox.

I don't even care that I wasted so much road salt. I was just that f***ing pissed off about it. You've put us through so much and now you're threatening to deny my crippled mother her goddamn mail?

F*** you, world. F*** you.

Oh, and you owe me an ice chipper now too, dammit. It's freaking winter and it's been consistently -10°F for months. If you have to get out of your f***ing truck to deliver our mail then deal with it like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
CameronL

CameronL

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Pos: This mothersucker will soon be mine. And for an incredibly low price. Thanks, marine friend!

Neg: Goodbye, money!

Fick: I have arrived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next