Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
warriorangel01

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 8:06 pm

sup sataka

sweet ride
Back to top Go down
CameronL

CameronL

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 9:00 pm

sup man

thanks. it's better than my previous bike (1983 Suzuki GS450L) by a long shot. I'm just going to have to slowly acclimate myself to the huge increase in power so that I don't become roadkill.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 10:02 pm

oh sataka! wb dude cheers 
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey Sataka, good to have you back.

Huh?: Got a StreetPass from inside my house. I don't know if it would be from a guest of the house-turned-apartment beside us, or the sidewalk in front of the house (my computer room is part of the walls closest to the sidewalk and the house I mentioned, though it's on the second floor...)
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Huh?: Got a StreetPass from inside my house. I don't know if it would be from a guest of the house-turned-apartment beside us, or the sidewalk in front of the house (my computer room is part of the walls closest to the sidewalk and the house I mentioned, though it's on the second floor...)
the call is coming from inside the house
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Mar 05, 2014 5:26 am

Ey Sataka! Welcome back yo.

Fick: I feel like I've grown a lot in the past couple of weeks.
Makes me feel a little melancholy.

edit: Fick:
I think I'm a little ill.

I'm too melancholy/ have too much ennui at the moment. My good mood is usually very resilient.

Now, not so much.

Not sure what even triggered it except maybe the death of an acquantaince of an acquantaince.

edit: yep, definitely ill.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Fick: Mom's going in to see the doctor this morning. I'm really hoping her leg is healing well so that I can finally see the end of all this. It's been really s***ty for her because she can't really do anything and is stuck cooped up inside the house 24/7 and can't even go downstairs. It's been really s***ty for my dad because... well i don't even know, he just can't handle the situation at all and constantly just makes things worse by being difficult to the point where I have to pick up the slack because he won't shut up and listen or be cooperative at all. And for me it's been really s***ty the last several months feeling like I've had to put my entire life on hold because circumstances wouldn't allow me to move forward with anything whatsoever.

Slivendiferious wrote:
edit: yep, definitely ill.
Ick. Well, hope you get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Mar 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Pos: Got this today:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 IMG_0129s

Neg: I have no idea when I will play it -______-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 pm

I hope you have 75+ hours to spare. I think it took me well over 150 hours to complete it!
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Mar 05, 2014 2:21 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I hope you have 75+ hours to spare. I think it took me well over 150 hours to complete it!

I would, if I sacrified time from other games. My backlog just keeps growing -_____-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Mar 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Fick:

I'm going to regret this:
I was writing up a whole post about how everything sucks and I feel like swearing a lot.

But then I realized that would be detrimental to my image and decided against it.

short version:

Everything sucks and it's my own fault. It's hunting season about whose fault it actually is btw. I haven't really done anything and yet that is what made things go "wrong" in the first place. But then again you could argue that things didn't actually go wrong but just different from what I planned, and that this development is for the best. And while that is technically true, it still sucks because other things did go according to the plans of others, I assume they went according to plan, which means my overarching plans are in jeopardy.
Do I sound vague yet?
Because I think I do.

One of my friends decided to make a list of all the things going wrong with my life so I could validly complain about them.
Kids in africa would kill to be able to complain about any of those things in the first place.

Does that make my complaints less valid?

Apparently it does.

Reading that list was kind of both positive and negative for my mood in more ways than one.

Neg:
There was a really obnoxious passenger on the train coughing the weirdest cough I've ever heard opposite of me on the bench.
I blame me being ill on him.

If he had coughed in my face, I'd have punched him, most likely. Which means I was probably already ill at that point. I never punch people. So I can't actually blame him.
I'm still going to.

Pos:
Met a whole lot of friends of mine today (by accident and subsequently), and it was nice catching up. I might also have infected all of them.

Pos:
I had a nice talk with one of my friends about my complaints and he really went into the discussion with me. Which is nice. Especially since his problems are far worse. Even if they are first world problems. I hate that term. I freaking hate it.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Mar 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Neg: I fucking hate the Atlantic Ocean and being rendered essentially nearly useless because of it.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Mar 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Catching up on a few days of posts... (I lurk regularly, but am too tired and lazy to post)

Slivendiferious wrote:
Even if they are first world problems. I hate that term. I freaking hate it.

I could write pages on the subject (both the term itself along with the broader attitude and mindset that created said term), but suffice to say that I hate the term as well. It's a disgusting term used by those who consider themselves oh-so-empathetic champions of the downtrodden, yet see no problem with shaming people for feeling normal human emotions unless the problems in question receive their Seal of Approval for what constitutes a "worthwhile" problem. Anyone who brushes aside those that have suffered perfectly legitimate hurts and grievances with "First World Problems" or "Check your privilege" can go straight to hell. My dad grew up in an abusive home and fought in the bloodiest province of Vietnam (seeing hundreds of people die at the Battle of Meade River within the span of three days - and just a day or two thereafter being chosen as the "Body Detailer," the person whose job it is to gather the corpses of those who died in battle). I'd say that he's known just about as much suffering as anyone, but he doesn't go around telling other people their problems are minor and that they should feel bad for being unhappy over them. He would offer his wholehearted sympathy for something as simple as a person's friend not showing up for their birthday party. I just have no end to the vitriol I feel towards the subject. The last thing this world needs is erecting even more barriers towards showing or feeling compassion, by deliberately attempting to reduce the number of situations in which it's supposedly appropriate to feel such things.

As for your problems specifically... considering your general glib and easygoing personality, it's hard to imagine that they're anything but serious. If you ever feel like writing up that aborted, more detailed version of your post, I'd be more than happy to read and listen.

Tenshi the Black Sheep Farmer wrote:
Grandia III is one of my guilty pleasures. It's like, everyone seems to think it's bad, and I can't disagree with why they say it's bad, but it was still a wild ride and I loved every minute of it.

That's good, means you think for yourself. Grandia III bothered in me in that the story became so empty and barren past the first several hours of gameplay (which is inconsistent with the early parts that are dialogue-heavy and story-heavy), but the gameplay was nothing but solid and a nice treat for those who love the Grandia battle system but considered the first two games too easy. (I'm not one of them, granted - I got Grandia for my 15th birthday, and at that age I tried to just brute force my way through games. The whole lack of the "strategy" or the "magic building" things made it hard to progress without dying 200 times against most Disk 2 bosses. I might have just Youtube'd the remainder of the game in later years, but no Youtube in 2002 or 2003. I did end up finishing it, somehow, though the ending left me butthurt because I didn't like Justin and Sue voluntarily separating for 10 years, or that 24 year old Justin was never actually shown. Screw the ~mysterious open ending~, just fanservice me by showing what Justin looks like as an adult.)

Suikoden, the Ryudo Fangirl wrote:
Grandia 1 had that feeling of mystique and wonderment to it as you traveled the world. Everything felt magical... (Seriously, that moment were you reach the top of the wall at the "End of The World" and look out over the other side as that one song plays is memorable to say the least.)

Completely agreed. It was a very special game, Grandia. Had more heart to it than all but a few other RPGs. And lol'd at your thoughts on Grandia 2. XD The game had an awkward sense of pacing, and overall is a huge step down from Grandia 1, but I did like the characters - Ryudo especially, whose snark and constant hatefulness ensured a constant stream of hilarious dialogue.

Pos: Dyl's post in his birthday thread... aww. I was too lazy to post at the time, but happy belated. <3
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 12:15 am

Positive: Spring break next week. I need this break...I really need it. Would be lovely if I could get started on ToSC too.

Also pos: Ex bf sent me chocolate for my birthday :3
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 12:21 am

Fick. Just had a health mid-term today that I'm not sure I did well on.

This is my second semester of college, and while I'm passing, I still haven't developed a very good model for studying and working on projects. I was never the person to live by a strict schedule. I usually just get up around 10 AM, play some games and work on some assignments, and then go to class at night. It's not that I don't have free time, since I lack a job. I just need to learn how to utilize it effectively. What did you guys do for college?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 1:06 am

Pos: Finished my assignment!

Neg: Got another assignment..... -__-
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 1:24 am

I remember struggling like hell on disc 2 in the underground ruins...

f*** this boss.

Oh and in regards to Justin, they decided to put a random 'cameo' of him in Xtreme. He looks like he's in his 50s...

Dr. Casey, Grandest of All Grandia Fans wrote:
Completely agreed. It was a very special game, Grandia. Had more heart to it than all but a few other RPGs. And lol'd at your thoughts on Grandia 2. XD The game had an awkward sense of pacing, and overall is a huge step down from Grandia 1, but I did like the characters - Ryudo especially, whose snark and constant hatefulness ensured a constant stream of hilarious dialogue.
Oh man from the moment the game began and watching him and Skye bicker to one another in such a way, I knew I was gonna like those two!

"Excuses and women are equally tiring." -Ryudo
Back to top Go down
TZ

TZ

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 1:48 am

Pos: Got my ps+ account renewed and started to play some deus ex.pretty good game.

neg: also tried to play payday 2, but 4gb update told me to go die.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 10:10 am

Neg: I've been feeling pain on my left buttsock that sometimes rays to my thigh and leg. It looks like a muscular pain since when I movement my hip I can feel where the pain is coming from. The internet says it might be piriformis syndrome but since it's me and I'm hypocondriac I always think it is something way worse.

Fick: My newphew will born tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Pos: Lauren Faust is from my hometown! That's freakin' awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Neg: My mom still isn't allowed to put any weight on her foot for another 6 weeks. That is to say, until mid-April. sigh

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 2AgisZI

I don't mean to sound cold and uncaring but I'm just so sick and tired of all this. My life is a monotonous routine of absolute suck and I cannot even begin to change that until my mother can walk again.

I don't even have any local friends to hang out with for a small change of pace. It's just the same sh** every day and I've had no choice but to wait it out and put up with it since September. I hate this, I want to be done with this, and I don't know how I've managed to keep from going stark raving mad yet.

Pos: Talked with someone I hadn't seen online for a while about all this yesterday and she was really understanding despite not knowing me very well. Regardless of all the bitching above, that really did help:

"You'll make it through this."
"Actually, that's exactly what I've been telling my mom. 'Don't worry, we're gonna get you through this.'"
"See? You aren't cold and uncaring."
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Dr. Casey wrote:
As for your problems specifically... considering your general glib and easygoing personality, it's hard to imagine that they're anything but serious. If you ever feel like writing up that aborted, more detailed version of your post, I'd be more than happy to read and listen.
That would be nice.

I'm considering telling you everything.
I'll probably send you a pm one of these days.

It's going to be depressing.

Neg: still ill. Every part of my body hurts. Forgot my drawing stuff for my drawing class today.

Pos: I could borrow drawing stuff.
Grew a bit closer to some people in my drawing class. They're all kind people.

Neg: everything else still sucks.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Sorry you're so sick, Sliv. :/

Tenshigami wrote:
I don't mean to sound cold and uncaring but I'm just so sick and tired of all this. My life is a monotonous routine of absolute suck and I cannot even begin to change that until my mother can walk again.

I don't even have any local friends to hang out with for a small change of pace. It's just the same sh** every day and I've had no choice but to wait it out and put up with it since September. I hate this, I want to be done with this, and I don't know how I've managed to keep from going stark raving mad yet.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with growing tired of a situation like yours. It's only natural you'd feel that way, I mean you've been deprived of a social life, dealing with your dad seems to drain you and not to mention all the shitty weather and ridiculous amounts of snow you have had to shovel.

I see y'all who are having it rough at the moment and it kills me that I ain't anywhere near of any you guys. I'd love to listen to your troubles in person and help however I could.

Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 4:30 pm

@Suiko: I feel terrible.

Neg:

One of the 2nd year students of my university didn't wake up this morning.

Heart failure.

Didn't know the guy at all, except that I've seen him in passing once or twice.

He was 22 years old.

Life's too short to be anxious or sad.

Neg:

This world is so messed up.

edit stealth neg: My pm is probably going to ruin your day Casey. I apologize in advance.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Well if you want to shoot me a message too, I'll be around.

And Dr. Casey is a hella good listener. I can say that from experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next