Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Suikoden wrote:
Well if you want to shoot me a message too, I'll be around.

And Dr. Casey is a hella good listener. I can say that from experience.
It's mostly just me being ill coupled with the completely unnerving contents of one of the courses I'm following, as well as a very persistent "I would like to apologize for my existence" attitude and realizing how much I've missed out on certain aspects of (student-) life.

So nothing major really. Sigh.

What it boils down to is that whenever I get ill and tired I become all philosophical and I have an intense dislike for philosophical me.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Well alright then if you say so.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Whelp, now I feel terrible for brushing you off =(
I'm sorry.
I need to stop typing/ talking.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Mar 06, 2014 6:30 pm

*Note to self: Use emotes more often.*

>.>;
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 5:26 am

Pos: Aaaand I'm back!

I'm still ill and my body still hurts, but mentally I am doing great again. =D

Thanks for the support.

The world is f**ked though. I'll still send you a PM detailing the full scope of how messed up things are Dr. Casey. I fear that the human sense of scale is a large problem in this world.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Suikoden wrote:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with growing tired of a situation like yours. It's only natural you'd feel that way, I mean you've been deprived of a social life, dealing with your dad seems to drain you and not to mention all the shitty weather and ridiculous amounts of snow you have had to shovel.

I see y'all who are having it rough at the moment and it kills me that I ain't anywhere near of any you guys. I'd love to listen to your troubles in person and help however I could.
Thanks Sui.

I'm feeling a lot better about things today - I made it through the last 6 weeks so I know I can make it through the next 6. It's just... blargh.

Pos: Friday!

Pos: it's.... actually going to be relatively warm today! Above 32°F even, and this time without a giant snowstorm (and dipping back to sub-zero after said snowstorm was done having its way with the landscape. ) it was already 29°F when I woke up this morning.

Fick: a little worried about a close friend. He's doing a lot better now after some events that threatened to destroy him both mentally and financially, and our talks no longer consist of me constantly fighting to restore his shattered confidence.

But I'm worried. I want him to be able to go to college, because that's what he really wants to do and he finally seems to have enough confidence back to pull it off and he's actively planning it out, gathering everything he needs in order to apply and looking for a place to live while he attends.

But he doesn't really have all that much money to his name right now, and I realized that unless he finds a well-enough-paying job, the rent at the place he's looking at will likely take most of his paycheck with hardly anything left for food and other essentials. He'll also have tuition to pay each semester on top of that depending on how much financial aid will cover. And I'm afraid if I voice this concern to him, he'll finally give up on the idea entirely.

He needs to be able to pull this off, and with enough time, effort, and careful planning I know he can, even if he has to put it on hold and save up money first due to recent setbacks.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 12:44 pm

Pos: I finally had the time to buy ToSc!
Neg: Still no time to play it though Sad
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Harbinger wrote:

Me the past week Sad
Back to top Go down
Sapphie

Sapphie

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Falcom wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

Me the past week Sad

Pretty much me too, though I did some Dawn a couple of days ago. It's kinda bad, honestly. (I'd never played it before.)
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Thanks Sui.

I'm feeling a lot better about things today - I made it through the last 6 weeks so I know I can make it through the next 6. It's just... blargh.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Emil_06 "I know this isn't directed at me, but..."

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Emil_03 "I'm glad you're feeling better!"

Sapphie wrote:
Falcom wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

Me the past week Sad

Pretty much me too, though I did some Dawn a couple of days ago. It's kinda bad, honestly. (I'd never played it before.)

I decided to go with Dawn first and I don't regret it at all. Currently at chapter 8 and while the game does have its flaws, I don't find it to be complete shit on its own. Is it a mediocre sequel to Symphonia that could've been better? Yes. Is the game on its own terrible and not worth ones time to play? No.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Tenebrae-1 "A shame, truly."

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Tenebrae-4 "And here I thought people could appreciate the finer things..."

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Tenebrae-2 "I mean it does showcase my exemplary feminine form..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 3:52 pm

I haven't even started Symphonia Chronicles. Still busy with Bravely Default. At the rate it's going I won't be able to get to Symphonia until Witch and the Hundred Knight is out, and with my limited time, games I've yet to play in any way shape or form have priority.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Witch and the Hundred Knight

If only I had the money for that.....

Neg: Bro and his friend are hogging the PS3 playing CoD zombies Sad
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Fick: My sis is one the middle of her caesarian.

Neg: I'm nervous because of it, I want notices soon. D:

EDIT: He's born.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Arn wrote:
EDIT: He's born.
And now, you're an uncle!

You probably feel about as different as I did when I became an uncle (that is to say, no different at all) but it's supposed to be kind of a big thing.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 6:09 pm

The only thing that changed for when me when I found out I was an aunt was that I felt old.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
You probably feel about as different as I did when I became an uncle (that is to say, no different at all) but it's supposed to be kind of a big thing.
Yep.

Suikoden wrote:
The only thing that changed for when me when I found out I was an aunt was that I felt old.
This too.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Mar 07, 2014 9:32 pm

If I had to start it once I'm done with D4, it would be in... well, forever. I'll take a break from that game (haven't played in a while), but I WILL beat the post-game one day. Truth to be told, I was quite busy with school work.

Pos: I'm done with those works!

Neg: Since I spend most of my gaming time on Diablo 3, ToSc might take a while before I finish it. D4 will take a bigger while. LR will have to suck it up until late Summer.

Question: When is ToX2 already? I can't stack up so many games at once :/
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSat Mar 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Fick. It makes me sad that Troy Baker doesn't really do anime voice work anymore. He used to play Yamato in Naruto, but he recently got recast by Matthew Mercer. That leads me to believe that he's too busy with other projects to continue, or he's become union-only or something.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSat Mar 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Pos: Was up until 3 in the morning catching up with a friend of mine on FB. He and I spent like 3 hours just linking and talking about the funniest of stuff. I hadn't laughed that hard at things in awhile.

Pos: So lately, I've been reading up on the concept of synchronicity. I figured I might as well try and isolate a pattern in life that occurs in copious degrees. And well, one thing I've definitely noticed in my life the last number of months is the sheer amount of kiwibirds I've come across in the most irrelevant of situations.

Like the day before yesterday, I was bored so I figured I'd look at stuff on Playstation Home for the heck of it (was taking a break from ToSC at the time) and eventually came across this. For no rhyme or reason, a kiwibird pops up. The kiwibird had no reoccurring theme with any of the other animals listed in that section but of course all the other animals were part of collections. This kiwibird was just there, tantalizing me with its unsystematic existence.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Dafuqkiwi_zpsb29595b1

For some more evidence, I've got two other things I've come across on two separate occasions whilst using google images as well.

Like here. I had been googling cubone for something and came across this little gem. It just came out of the blue and graced me with its presence.

Then there was the time this unexpectedly came into my life. I can't recall what exactly the subject of my search was but I do remember that not being relevant whatsoever to it!

I know that google images likes to on occasion mishmash previous search results in current searches but the kicker here was that I hadn't googled anything kiwi-related anywhere near the times those two came up. I dunno what's going on behind the scenes in my life but it's weird...

Is life trying to tell me something?

(I'm sure Sliv's gonna get a good laugh out of these weird happenstances...)
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 pm

I was so tempted to moderate your username to Suikiwiden and make you think that you had lost your mind, but it would probably cause problems with you signing in which wouldn't be fun.

Alternately I guess I could've edited like, all the posts, avatars and signatures on this page into pictures of kiwis, but again, I'm too lazy to go about undoing it all.

Just wanted you to know that I care. I guess. Kiwis.

Lloyzerdk wrote:
Fick. It makes me sad that Troy Baker doesn't really do anime voice work anymore. He used to play Yamato in Naruto, but he recently got recast by Matthew Mercer. That leads me to believe that he's too busy with other projects to continue, or he's become union-only or something.
But hey, Matthew Mercer is the fuckin' man, so that's not really a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSun Mar 09, 2014 12:12 am

Lloyzerdk wrote:
VAing for Naruto apparently pays shit. Or so several other VAs who quit it have said.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSun Mar 09, 2014 12:33 am

I don't really recall any other major actors that have quit Naruto.

The only other similar thing I can think of is when David Lodge was replaced by Patrick Seitz as Kenpachi in Bleach which is dubbed by the same studio as Naruto. Which was weird to me since David Lodge still voice acts.
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

Location : Yume I Don't Care About Your Avatar My Avatar Is Cleaner.Happy Bday

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSun Mar 09, 2014 1:31 am

Slivendiferious wrote:

I need to stop typing/ talking.

No you don't I enjoy reading your posts even if there is no conversement between us.Also like your new avatar its a posi for me
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 am

Thanks.

Neg: Trying to coordinate going to the movies with five people turns out to be extremely hard. I want to see the lego movie D=
Work with me pals.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSun Mar 09, 2014 12:19 pm

Neg: A lot of ppl here and I want to just chill.

Pos: My newphew is kawaii.

Fick: I'm playing Star Ocean SNES

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next