Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMWed Apr 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Didn't know you have Facebook, Tenshi (Maybe it's just for irl friends though?)

Neg: I wish I was stronger Crying or Very sad

Pos: Tales never fails to give me warm, fuzzy feelings. I should play them more often.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMWed Apr 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: I haven't talked to like 90% of my friends in several months. One of them did reach out over facebook a few months ago when she saw me lurking but the conversation lasted like 6 to 8 messages total.

I'm worried I'm going to let my friendships die from neglect but I just don't know how to even start a conversation with them anymore.

Hey Tenshi, you wanna add each other on FB? Bunch of us on there.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMWed Apr 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Yeah I've had it since a friend (the same one mentioned in my previous post) forcibly made it for me after we met at Anime Expo last year. Something about "we're not real friends until we're facebook friends!" lol.

I kinda meant to start adding some of you - even added a Tales Forum friend group but it's sat there empty.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMWed Apr 29, 2015 8:48 pm

I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't have a facebook lol....

Pos: Gonna get loud here soon, cause the airshow is this weekend Very Happy
Neg: Starting to get hot out here Mad
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMWed Apr 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Venom wrote:
I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't have a facebook lol....
lol, that WAS me for quite some time, until a facebook account was made against my will. I protested - lightly - but ultimately gave in with some reluctance.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMThu Apr 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Oreo: This date has me shocked. My work is so freaking cooooool!

[spoilerbox="Dayuuuum"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 Image_zpsoirf4tiy[/spoilerbox]
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMThu Apr 30, 2015 2:33 pm

^1789!? Woah Sui that's crazy awesome!

Fick: inquired into the condo the guy was fixing up that I mentioned some time ago. No response yet but at least I've made an attempt to get the ball rolling again.

Pos: My brother met with some old friends and after playing some games with them on a PS4 he seems to have gotten the itch to get back into gaming. I don't know where this will lead but I'm hopeful that it will bring us back to a point where we understand each other better.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri May 01, 2015 9:20 am

Double post because 1) GOOD NEWS about previously terrible news 2) also WTF.

Pos: So my mother had a conference call yesterday, and we found out my uncle is doing way better than we thought, and is actually recovering from his strokes quite well. So uh, just who was the doctor that temporarily convinced my mother to just let my uncle die by stopping his kidney dialysis treatments? I mean WTF!? My mother is pretty freaking pissed about that, and so am I.

It really sucks living so far away from where my uncle is because all we have to go by is what people tell my mother over the phone. It took us like the whole month just to find out the truth about the situation, assuming there isn't stuff we STILL don't know.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri May 01, 2015 12:47 pm

^ Wow! I'm glad he's doing alright! Talk about a load off your family's shoulders! At least your mom doesn't have that shitty decision looming over her head anymore. Can that doctor get a bunch of crap in such a situation? Cuz that's about as bad as it gets...

Oreo: I'm glad my boss ain't back yet because I legitimately said holy shit out loud. This thing is older than our nation, survived 3 major wars on Maryland soil and is in decent condition.

[spoilerbox="Wooow"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 Image_zps6zviule8[/spoilerbox]
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri May 01, 2015 5:50 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
^ Wow! I'm glad he's doing alright! Talk about a load off your family's shoulders! At least your mom doesn't have that shitty decision looming over her head anymore. Can that doctor get a bunch of crap in such a situation? Cuz that's about as bad as it gets...
It is indeed a relief, but we aren't exactly out of the woods yet. He's still in the hospital and the conference call was about his care. It just so happens that this care is for keeping him alive instead of keeping him comfortable as he passes.
Suikiwiden wrote:
Oreo: I'm glad my boss ain't back yet because I legitimately said holy shit out loud. This thing is older than our nation, survived 3 major wars on Maryland soil and is in decent condition.

[spoilerbox="Wooow"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 Image_zps6zviule8[/spoilerbox]
Suikiwiden wrote:
Suikiwiden wrote:
Suikiwiden wrote:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 KznhKcc
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSat May 02, 2015 12:32 am

Pos: Vacation!
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSat May 02, 2015 1:03 am

This is an open invitation if anybody here wants to chat via Skype. I actually don't talk with most of you off of the forums (most subjects I intend to bring up, I post here instead for general consumption) but I'm generally willing to talk back at you if you've got something to say.

You can find my on Skype by searching for Taiyz. I'm the Canadian with the Bridget avatar.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 Bridget_zps730f0228
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSat May 02, 2015 4:14 am

I need to get on Skype more often. Would love to chat sometime!

Pos: Looks like it won't rain today after all.
Neg: Schoolwork is eating away my soul.
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSun May 03, 2015 5:11 am

Neg: Grandmother in hospital with pnenomnia.
Pos: Friend out of hospital after panic attacks of some sort.
Neg: Friend (another friend) might've broken up with her boyfriend?
Pos: Boyfriend was/is a colossal douche anyway.
Pos: Gonna visit grandma in the hospital tomorrow and maybe take friend (panic attack one) to see Avengers later in the evening.
Pos: Since my restaurant didn't get the Pacquiao v Mayweather fight on payperview or whatever, no one came to the restaurant and got to close early.

Fuuuuun day. <_<
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSun May 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Megapos: My favorite band just added a stop in Rochester to their tour dates later this month.

Fick/Neg: As I do not yet have a license, I may or may not be able to go. There's a whole lot about it that means anyone willing to take me to the concert would have to commit to a lot, including that it's like a 1h 20m drive (2h 40m round trip).
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSun May 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Pos:
Today
has
been
awesome.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 ZjFjV3w

Tenshigami wrote:
Fick/Neg: As I do not yet have a license, I may or may not be able to go. There's a whole lot about it that means anyone willing to take me to the concert would have to commit to a lot, including that it's like a 1h 20m drive (2h 40m round trip).

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 FF6_Chocobo

....Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMMon May 04, 2015 10:26 am

Pos: So the guy is still working on renovating the condo, which means the vacancy is still open. He's also taken it off craigslist because it's taking so long, so it seems unlikely someone will take the place before I even get to look at it now.

Suikiwiden wrote:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 FF6_Chocobo

....Nuff said.
If only that warked in real life...
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri May 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Los: I've been invited by the society I work under to dinner/auction tonight. Yay fer social gatherings!

Neg: Slept on one side way too long last night so my neck huuurts. Almost cried earlier moving around before I used some topical stuff. >.>;

Pos: My boss mentioned alcoholic drinks being served but that it wasn't somethin' I needed to worry about. It amuses me now whenever someone thinks I'm a teenager. Everyone gets all surprised. xD
Back to top Go down
Laogeodritt

Laogeodritt

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSun May 10, 2015 12:12 am

Pos: Our conference research paper was accepted! I now officially have an academic publication to my name! \o/

Neg: Holy crap am I busy this summer.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSun May 10, 2015 2:18 am

Well if anybody from here was gonna be publishing an academic, I figured you'd probably be the first. Congrats Lao.
Back to top Go down
Laogeodritt

Laogeodritt

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSun May 10, 2015 2:21 am

Taiyz: Thanks~ Although I should point out that Fawkes is ahead of me as far as publications go. He's almost finished his PhD!

Neg: asdf I wish my voice didn't pass quite so much as a woman's on the phone. It's getting annoying, especially since 80% of the time it's also a telemarketer I by no means want to speak to.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSun May 10, 2015 9:18 pm

SUPER ULTRA MEGA POS: It's not "official" official yet as there are still papers to sign and stuff, but I've found an apartment and will be moving around June 1st.

Wish I had remembered to take pictures because the place is AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMMon May 11, 2015 4:42 am

Congrats to both of you, Lao and Tenshi! Super excited for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMMon May 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Neg: Since last Friday my neck has been giving me a lot of pain and fer the first 3 days I couldn't lift my head in the morning without also using my hand for a support. Last night I alleviated some of the muscle tension with hot water and a heating pad which thankfully led to much better results waking up today. The stiffness is still present but nowhere near as bad as it had been. I'm thinking all of this is stemming from a pinched nerve.

Pos: That dinner thing I went to was fun but striking up conversation was hard when I knew nearly no one and 99% of everyone there was twice my age. My social awkwardness popped up when I had to leave but I'm hoping I can go to more stuff like this in the future. Very Happy

Tenshigami wrote:
SUPER ULTRA MEGA POS: It's not "official" official yet as there are still papers to sign and stuff, but I've found an apartment and will be moving around June 1st.
This is like one of the best things to come yer way! I'm so happy fer ya! Very Happy

Tenshigami wrote:
Wish I had remembered to take pictures because the place is AWESOME.
Plz do in the future. Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 GjVUr9G
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMMon May 11, 2015 3:18 pm

Neg: Rainy days Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next