Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Oct 29, 2014 11:06 am

Pos: Freedom Wars is pretty neat, probably gonna spend a good chunk of my coming weekend playing it. lol

Neg: Can't exactly get away with playing Vita at work <_____<
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Oct 30, 2014 1:06 am

We're going to foster a cat and her baby for a month tomorrow.

I wonder how my cat will react to this?
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Oct 30, 2014 3:14 am

Neg: I am so done with computers ffs
Pos: I am listening to the backstreet boys on repeat don't judge me
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Oct 30, 2014 4:19 am

Fick: I'm 32 now -_____-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMFri Oct 31, 2014 1:38 pm

HALLOWEEEEEEEEN!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMFri Oct 31, 2014 2:04 pm

Ah, right, Halloween.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 1012071_10205774993602371_2642416702731501352_n

Will be giving out candy to kids and grown men after class.
With a costume, and three plastic Jack o' Lanterns, though I won't be trick-or-treating like I used to.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMFri Oct 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Yay fer candy!

Gonna be feastin' on chocolate and keeping a hyper dog reigned in when visitors come to the door.

Can't wait fer some of mah faves...

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 OcxN6WIPositives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 VbFIOQA
Back to top Go down
Jazzeh
Admin
Jazzeh

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMFri Oct 31, 2014 6:40 pm

fick: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 113012293_sad_bear_birthday_cave

i was kind of worried that i'm not going to be having as much fun as i should be, but even if i don't go out tonight i think i'll have fun. i got Layton vs AA and Theatrhythm Curtain Call from my boyfriend and my family so that's really nice.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzmorelikespazz.tumblr.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMFri Oct 31, 2014 8:49 pm

@Jazz: Awww. It must suck having your birthday on a holiday. Happy Birthday Jazz!

Fick: So one of the things my folks got to give out to the trick-or-treaters is Starbursts... or what they thought was Starbusts. Instead it is Starburst-flavored CANDY CORN.

I've had some, and it's good, but it's uh... a major disappointment for

A) Not being actual Starbursts

B) Not tasting like actual candy corn.

Two awesome things, but when mixed together they lose that awesomeness by not being one or the other.

Pos:

Happy Halloween, everybody!

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 Kk54TsB
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMSat Nov 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Negative: I had to work on Halloween and it was -2°.
Positive: Today was a lot warmer.
Positive: Got Tytree in Tales of Link. <3
Positive: Picked up Fantasy Life since it was pay day.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMSun Nov 02, 2014 3:38 am

Pos: Bought a Silver Chariot figure for 40 bucks (shipping included)
Fick: the wait
Neg: Feeling negative again.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMMon Nov 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Neg: The older of my two cats hasn't been eating and drinking as frequently this last week or so and she's got an appointment set for 9am tomorrow. I won't be accompanying my old man to it and while she hasn't been visibly ill, I'm still sorta worried about her. I'm pretty tuned in to both my cats so seeing her rather restless is somewhat off-putting.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMMon Nov 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Does she eat dry food? The same thing happened to my cat and switching over to wet food made a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMTue Nov 04, 2014 1:40 am

Yeah she eats dry but that's all she ever eats and always refuses canned. -_-;
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMTue Nov 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Might as well bitch here, since I doubt anyone I know will see this.

Coincidentally I met my old high school crush on the 7 bus waiting in the rain, which was neat. We occasionally talk on Skype about video games and such. She's a diehard Tales of the Abyss fan, and loves the Tales series too. We talked for 10 minutes and then it eventually got awkwardly silent. I blanked out and could not think of anything else to talk about. For me, it's hard to talk to someone you have not seen for a few years and now I feel like thrashy.

Also had a group quarrel at school with my partners about our assignment, but I couldn't care less about that atm.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Nov 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Stay strong Falzy. Group work is definitely hard. Just talk to them about that when everyone has calmed down. You never know, it might end up in laughs and everything will be dandy again.

I feel the same as you about talking to people you hardly met after a long time.

Pos: Ordered a Christmas gift for my bro. One more bro, mom, and dad left. (Clue: Poseable AOI TORI)
Fick: It's Back-ordered. Hope amiami gets it so I won't have to look for something in a later date.

Pos (I guess): Hearts R next week. Are we getting enjoyable Tales games again? *Hides*
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Nov 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Fick: Read a really emotionally beautiful story earlier that really left me thinkin' about somethin' similar that happened in the story that happened to a relative of mine a looooong time ago during WW2.

DylDawg wrote:
Stay strong Falzy. Group work is definitely hard. Just talk to them about that when everyone has calmed down. You never know, it might end up in laughs and everything will be dandy again.
This.

DylDawg wrote:
I feel the same as you about talking to people you hardly met after a long time.
Imma third Fal's notion. For me, it's either really hard to maintain conversation or it's just hella awkward. >.>

DylDawg wrote:
Pos (I guess): Hearts R next week. Are we getting  enjoyable Tales games again? *Hides*
In yer case, I hope ya can enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Nov 06, 2014 1:00 am

Neg: My computer just "recovered" from an unexpected problem and now Firefox and Chrome didn't work. I never imagined that I would even use IE ever again, even if it was to install FF and Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Nov 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Yup, thanks a lot Dyl and Sui, feeling a lot better now. Glad I'm not the only one who croaks up when it matters.
It's especially harder for me to talk to females who I am not familiar with or just not seen for a while, so real life convos are hard for me to prolong. Now I felt like I left a boring impression.

Dealing with groupmates later on today.... gonna be fuuuuun.

DylDawg wrote:
Clue: Poseable AOI TORI

Horizon...!?

But Doge-man, hope Hearts R will somewhat rekindle your Heart for Tales, R-right?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Nov 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Maybe it will incite a flicker, but I doubt it will rekindle it.

I'm actually having fun not playing Tales, but I still crave the action RIPeness sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Nov 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Pos: Played tug of war with a dog over my arm last night and ran around aiming to wear him out. I forgot how fun such things are; I felt like a kid again fer a little while!

Neg: While playing last night didn't hurt, I woke up to a bunch of real tiny bruises on the top of my hand that hurt. That and fer some reason a muscle in my neck is sore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pos: Ordered this bad boy earlier.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 Features-led_w_180

I'm not going to play WoW like I used to as I simply don't want to commit the time to play (I.E. raiding) but I most likely will be getting really into PvP (a much less time committing venture) like arenas. Since my current razer mouse is pretty much done (lasted 5+ years) and one needs to be ready for intense gameplay I went and got something that fits my play style a lot more. I'm all excited to start using it. I'm such a geek. xD

Falcom wrote:
It's especially harder for me to talk to females who I am not familiar with or just not seen for a while, so real life convos are hard for me to prolong. Now I felt like I left a boring impression.
Well I'd be willin' to do video chat with ya on Skype if ya need help maintaining conversations. Lord knows I could do with some brushing up with talking to people I haven't conversed with directly.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Nov 06, 2014 3:25 pm

It's cool Dyl, there will always be other games out there, like Advanced Warfare just came out a few days ago!

Suikiwiden wrote:
Well I'd be willin' to do video chat with ya on Skype if ya need help maintaining conversations. Lord knows I could do with some brushing up with talking to people I haven't conversed with directly.

Likely after I'm done this semester and still have the balls to do so, then yeah I'll take you up on your offer! Razz
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Nov 06, 2014 3:52 pm

You can drop the fare, and I might play Advance Wars lol

What do you mean by Horizon lol?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Nov 06, 2014 3:56 pm

DylDawg wrote:
What do you mean by Horizon lol?

Guess were not talking about the same guy Razz
He is the main character of Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 Shot0105
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Nov 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Oh no. Hahaha

It's basically the figma of the recent animu statue I bought. coughchihayacough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next