Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Fick: Surgery tomorrow. Kind of nervous but also happy it's getting done.

Neg: I know it's safe but anaesthesia has always scared me somehow Shocked

Pos: Won a 200 SEK PSN card!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Moontoon wrote:
Fick: Surgery tomorrow. Kind of nervous but also happy it's getting done.

Neg: I know it's safe but anaesthesia has always scared me somehow :shock:
Good luck!

...I must have mentioned it before at some point but I have this weird immunity to most anaesthesia...
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Pos: My nephew might be coming a month early. Still waiting on news on how my sister is doing atm. Really nervous.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 8:37 pm

pos: After avoiding online in fighting games for year, I have finally gotten into it which was my greatest setback for my love of fighting games.
fick: I decided that I am going to try to learn how to read Japanese so I can play some Japanese import games.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm

NEG: Another all nighter for my university because I keep stabbing myself in the back with my amazing scheduling skills.

I wish I had something else to share but nope.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm

Neg: All of my emotions and hope ballooning than boiling over and feeling like i've been deflated and drained and just overall burnt out

Pos: Did some future searching for prospective grad schools because what else to do when you're in an emotional slump than LOOK AT YOUR FUTURE, I'm not where I need to be yet and it seems like a mountain I need to climb but I know I can get my grades up just that little more before they start really super counting, I know I can find a research position, I know I can do this, no use wondering about obstacles until they've been dealt with. If I don't overcome them, I'll deal with that after I've met them. The information I saw was abysmal, my future is super uncertain, but for some reason I'm more pumped up than ever. I feel like I have some sort of direction, and with that I always feel like I can do anything, just got to do everything in my power to go that way.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Jan 28, 2015 1:16 am

Fick: No baby today but apparently the dawn of his arrival is nigh!
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Jan 28, 2015 11:21 am

Pos: Surgery went well.

Neg: OUCH.

Pos: One of my sisters will be visiting this weekend and we're seeing Big Hero 6!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Jan 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Pos: Not long before I woke up my sister had her son via c-section! I'm so happy for her! Apparently everything went well and now I'm just waiting for pictures.

I'm an aunt for a 4th time and it makes happy beyond words that I can say that!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Jan 28, 2015 3:54 pm

@Shiv: Nothing wrong with looking at your options for your future while in a slump. Sometimes it's better to look toward the future, which is full of possibilities, rather than thinking about the past and the things we can't change. Though we can certainly learn from the latter at times.

Sure, it's easy to get caught up in the perceived obstacles standing between us and our future, but you're right - it's better not to waste too much time worrying about an obstacle until it's right in front of us and we can do something about it.

Pos: warming up this week. Almost feels like Spring! Almost.

FMA progress: Brotherhood ep19. Holy CRAP Mustang is overpowered. This is not a complaint mind you.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 4:54 am

Happy watching Tenshi!

Pos: Although I am loath to admit it, today is the first time in a very, very long while that I slept from 22:00 till 8:00. Now to try and keep it this way...
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 11:39 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
Happy watching Tenshi!
Indeed! While I'll likely be skimming the series again later for good fight scenes to use, Mustang being a total badass in ep19 is definitely going in the AMV If I can make it work.

Finished 10 more episodes last night because I can't stop watching. It's getting more and more awesome.

Fick: Just saw that the 1/8 Lloyd and Asbel figures were on AmiAmi and preordered them. I now have four 1/8 Tales figures on preorder.

I think I have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 11:49 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Just saw that the 1/8 Lloyd and Asbel figures were on AmiAmi and preordered them. I now have four 1/8 Tales figures on preorder.

I think I have a problem.

Sell all yours like me Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMFri Jan 30, 2015 12:27 am

Just finished watching the Legend of Korra Surprised
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMFri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 am

Fick: I also sorta want that Asbel and the Lloyd 1/8 figures as well <_<
Fick: Amiami just demanded payment of 27,060 yen for two 1/43 scale model cars I pre-ordered -__-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMFri Jan 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Pos: After not sleepin' for like nearly 35-40 hours I finally fell asleep last night. Slept like 13 hours and feelin' much better.
Back to top Go down
Laogeodritt

Laogeodritt

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMSun Feb 01, 2015 5:44 am

Positive: Huh, Tales of Reservia is active. Well kinda active, nowhere near as much as the Talesforums when I was a regular visitor =(
Negative: What am I doing up at 4am?
Fickraken: I had not seen the word fickraken in years. Who started that again, Zelos or one of the music forum guys or something?
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMSun Feb 01, 2015 11:47 am

Hello Lao!

Pos: Feeling better but still kind of K.O.

Neg: Very tired.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMSun Feb 01, 2015 7:03 pm

Neg: was in a car accident yesterday and got injured a bit, cuts around my left eye, banged up, shaken up, otherwise okie dokes! I'm very lucky honestly, things could have been worse! Very happy to be alive, very thankful. A drunk driver that was street racing hit us as we were turning and we spun into a pole

Pos: its my birthday! And I have a lot to be thankful for
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMSun Feb 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Jeez Shiv, thank goodness you're alright.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 2:23 am

Oh, yikes Shiv, glad you're A-OK though.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 3:15 am

ShivKH wrote:
Neg: was in a car accident yesterday and got injured a bit, cuts around my left eye, banged up, shaken up, otherwise okie dokes! I'm very lucky honestly, things could have been worse! Very happy to be alive, very thankful. A drunk driver that was street racing hit us as we were turning and we spun into a pole

Pos: its my birthday! And I have a lot to be thankful for

Be safe! :O
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 5:20 am

Neg: HAd to work superbowl sunday.
Pos: Made money. Won a tshirt in a raffle.
Neg: Ripped a hole in my shirt ...
Pos: ... Oh well, I kinda hated that shirt.
Frick: Woot?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 10:36 am

ShivKH wrote:
Holy cow! Glad you're ok, Shiv!

Slivendiferious wrote:
Happy watching Tenshi!
Although I already responded to this, requoting because I've finished watching all of Brotherhood (including the OVAs) and The Sacred Star of Milos. There is now nothing left for me to watch, but I just started replaying Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel, and I just bought Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir on Ebay.

Sliv, what have you done to me? xD

EDIT: One thing I've noticed about FMA and the Broken Angel is that Ed does not clap his hands to transmute stuff. I understand that they kinda had to do it that way for the game mechanics to work but it still bugs me. Even worse, when he does some rather large transmutations in cutscenes he puts his hands in a praying position and keeps them there as the transmutation happens rather than clapping and placing his hands on the object. This isn't MAGIC, Square Enix, it's Alchemy! There's a difference!
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 pm

F: So after the game last night people at my school broke street lamps and pulled out a stop sign or two...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next