Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 IE8kEBS

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 Lr7muOi

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 8pQhqeJ

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 MwrtlVv

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 NiA454R

Last edited by Suikiwiden on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Please tell me those are ALL photoshopped...

I JUST ate dammit.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 8:14 pm

wtf @ dessert pizza.

this country is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 8:35 pm

That's it.

I'm out.

Goodbye.

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:

This is the only one that looks edible imo Razz

And I thought dessert pizza was always a thing.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Well at least the fried chicken Oreo's are fake. Everything else is apparently real limited edition products(why are most limited edition foods complete random flavors that no one wants or can imagine?).
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 9:37 pm

EVEN THE RAMEN?!?
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Sorry I didn't see that one since it was on another page. That one is false but to be fair orange ice cream oreos and an oreos cereal are true.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Oreo cake can legitimately be done. Chocolate icing, white "Oreo" vanilla and a huge Oreo cookie.

Enjoy diabetes.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 IE8kEBS

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 Lr7muOi

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 MwrtlVv

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 NiA454R

All of my wat.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Roadie

Roadie

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMWed Sep 24, 2014 12:10 am

if there's anything this world doesn't need it's fried chicken flavored oreos
Back to top Go down
Naoshi

Naoshi

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMWed Sep 24, 2014 12:12 am

oh! Oreo, I love- wait what
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 am

Thread should be renamed:

Positives, negatives and everything Oreos.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMWed Sep 24, 2014 1:46 am

Falcom wrote:
And I thought  dessert pizza was always a thing.
It's just the prospect of Oreo style dessert pizzas that make me wanna gag.

Falcom wrote:
Thread should be renamed:

Positives, negatives and everything Oreos.
Don't tempt me man. xD

...Yer the one who started this whole thing!111
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMWed Sep 24, 2014 2:16 am

This coming from the one who posts like 5 equally horrendous monstrosities.
I remember the popular girls at high school always talking about pizza dessert cravings, with either gummy worms or marshmallows and chocolate; The thought of that just sends me the shivers.

And oh hey, we should replace fick with Oreo, example.

Fick Oreo: this is now a thing
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMWed Sep 24, 2014 10:30 am

Oh oh oh-woah
Oh Oreo...

Neg: The lava beetle quest in Fairy Fencer F disappears from your list after clearing the sanctuary, but lava beetles don't appear at the lavaflows as far as I can tell. The other dungeon isn't until later. So uh... how? Do two "Change Enemies" stack or something? I guess maybe I just abandon this one as it's not exactly important...

Neg: My mom is seriously going blind unless she has this surgery, and now I'm like three times as depressed as I already was. I don't want to be around this anymore, guys. The longer I stay, the harder things will get for me and if I don't get out of here there will be no distance to act as a buffer between me and the pain of watching my parents grow old. I will be immediately and directly affected by all of it...
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMThu Sep 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Pos: My second nephew should be born sometime around my birthday. Talk about an epic birthday happenstance~

Lots of February birthdays in my family!

I hope I'm as lucky as my sister and brother someday.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 1:53 am

Hang in there Tenshi.
Also ignore the Lava beetles already man, focus on rank ups instead.

Neg: I miss Vera
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 10:42 am

Pos: weekend almost here. Desperately need a recharge.

Neg: Don't know if it'll be enough of a recharge...

Neg: I've barely talked to anyone this week. I logged into the chat with my friends last night for the first time in days but didn't stay for long. Most of my energy for being social is just gone right now.

Neg: I thought I had mentioned with my previous post but I hadn't: my mom has her kindle set up right now with the text so large there's only like 5-6 words on the screen at a time...

Neg: Also my dad has to talk to me in the car on the way to work about how much trouble she has reading or using her iPhone.  STOP. F***ing stop! I don't want to hear it!...

Neg: I just want to crawl into a hole right now and never come out. I can't deal with this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Tenshi, it's none of my business of course, and compared to you I know next to nothing about the situation you're in, but:

I understand that you want to run away as fast as you possibly can and hide in a far away corner with blankets and pillows and soft things so you can just sleep through all of this and won't have to deal with it because it is just that scary.

It is a very natural reaction and it is completely normal for you to feel this way.

But I can guarantee you that you will hate yourself for it in the future, if not already.

Tenshi, your parents are growing old. Your mother is going blind. That is extremely scary, and very painful to watch and to accept. But they are not dead yet, and your mother isn’t completely blind yet. And there’s that surgery that can help her.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t be scared. I’m trying to say the exact opposite, as I will try to make clearer in the rest of this post.

Please be scared. Please. Be scared. Feel your pain. Welcome it. Embrace it. Try to experience it with every fibre of your being. It shows how much you care, and how much your parents mean to you, even if there is nobody to watch.

Don’t run away. Don’t flee. Don’t hide. Don’t try to escape.
You know it is hard, you know it is scarier than anything else in the world right now.

I won’t ask you to be strong, or to be someone you’re not.
I won’t ask you to drown your fear and sorrow and numb yourself and show strength of character you don’t actually have.

All I’m asking of you, is to be vulnerable. To live your emotions. To be your feelings.

Tenshi, one day your parents will die.

It sucks, it hurts, it’s stupid and it is so scary your mind will stop at nothing to keep distracting you from it. To protect you from your own fear.

And if you run away, if you hide in your friendly little corner with the blankets and the pillows and the other soft things you would like to have there so you won’t have to experience any of this, so you won’t have to watch them grow old and won’t have to experience your mother losing her eyesight, there will be a moment when it all comes crashing down.

There will be a moment when you wish you had spent more time with them, but no longer can, because they are no longer around. There will be a moment when you wish you could tell them everything you never told and tell them everything you did tell them, again, just in case. There will be a moment when you wish to speak with them one last time. Touch them one last time. Hear them complain about their eyesight, about something, ANYTHING, one last time. Just one last time.

One.

Last.

Time.

But Tenshi, your parents are alive right now. They’re breathing, they are warm to touch, they are living their lives. Your father is driving you to your work and bugging you with stories about your mother’s eyesight! Your mother is still reading on her kindle and using her iPhone, despite her eyesight! She isn’t completely blind yet.

Your father is trying to reach out to you, and your mother has not given up.

And here you are, small and scared, trying to close off the present so you can hide yourself of the inevitable pain and suffering that the future will bring. But it is not about the future, Tenshi. It is not about the end.

It is about right now, when your parents are still alive, and your mother can still look at you.

It’s okay to be scared and insecure. It is allowed. But please don’t let it define you. Experience what all of you are going through. Soak in every second of it. Every detail.

Speak with your parents while you still can. Hug them. Hold them. Tell them you are mind-bogglingly terrified. Tell them you are afraid of losing them. Tell them you don’t want them to grow old, that you don’t want your mother to go blind, no matter how unreasonable it sounds. Tell them you care about them, tell them you love them more than there are stars in the sky, tell them you don’t ever want to lose them. Tell them they are more important to you than they will ever know.

Because they are.

Tell them everything you never told them. Tell them everything you are too scared to tell. Tell them that you don’t want to burden them, but that you really want to talk about your own problems as well. Tell them what you’re going through as well. Don’t run away from the scary situations, from the discussions, the arguments. Stay with them, and experience them. Engrave everything you experience and share with your parents into your being.

Because one day, it will be too late, and you will hate yourself for it if you didn’t.

Joke with them, laugh with them, cry with them. Spend time with them, don’t shut them out.

I think it is great that you are planning to move out and will try to live on your own, but please don’t use it as an excuse to hide away from the world with your blankets and your pillows. Call your mother on her iPhone, drive around with your father, visit your parents, stay in touch.

It will take time, but you will feel better for it.

It will never stop being scary, but it will be less scary, and scary in a different way.

And unfortunately, one day your parents will still die. It will be terrible and completely unreasonable. And it will still hurt.

But it will hurt in a different way. A much better way.
And you will be able to look back at all your experiences and everything you’ve shared and done with them.

And smile.

=====

And now I think I'll wash my eyes because they're a little bit sweaty after writing all of that down.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 3:14 pm

I guess I should have clarified. Fact is I *was* "living my emotions", or at least being honest with them. Because they do make me "want" to crawl into a hole. Even the strongest of us want to run and hide at some point in our lives. But wanting is not the same as doing unless you act on it.

But really, what I don't want is for the stress to consume me. On the way to work is when I want to clear my mind of such things so that I can remain functional at my job.

There are multiple reasons I want to move out, but to "escape" everything is not one of them. As stated above, however, "to keep it from consuming me" would be one of them. I need to situate myself in a position where I can support not just them, but myself, because as you say, they will die someday. And I need to not be stuck in the house with no driver's license when that happens.

I wouldn't be cutting ties with them or anything, either. The apartment complex I'm looking at is within 45 minutes or so walking distance from where I currently live with my parents, and in highschool I walked part of that route home every day of my senior year. Driving, it's a mere 5-15 minutes.

And from there I could devote time to care for my parents instead of caring after them being detrimental to me being able to live my own life.

Edit: But thank you though. Reading that did help me get my thoughts straight.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMSat Sep 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Positive: Giam is over. Thank god. Hopefully Drive will be much better.
Fick: So for thanksgiving my mum and dad are having a vow renewal and it's also mum's birthday. I guess I better find a decent gift.
Positive: At least I was able to get the 11th off work.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Homework frenzy ahoy these next few days
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 10:37 am

Neg/Pos: That B->A stone collection quest omg thank the Fury-Pincushioned Goddess it's over.

Neg: Zero motivation for pretty much anything.

Neg: Don't even find any enjoyment in chatting with friends anymore.

Pos: Still find some enjoyment in video games and anime.

Neg: Pretty much just going through the motions with everything else right now.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 12:31 pm

'Sup guys! How ya'll doin'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next