Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 1:25 pm

Fick: The naval base west of us on the Potomac river in Virginia are doing practice firing again. Which means the windows are shaking again. >.>;

Thankfully said practice firing did not interrupt my dreams this time.

Arn wrote:
'Sup guys! How ya'll doin'?
Been wonderin' these last few days where you have been...

Well?!?!?!

OREO: Omg does anyone else remember this commercial?

or maybe the first half of this?

Last edited by Suikiwiden on Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 1:29 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Arn wrote:
Been wonderin' these last few days where you have been...

Well?!?!?!
This. I don't recall seeing you post for a while. Everything alright?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg/Pos: That B->A stone collection quest omg thank the Fury-Pincushioned Goddess it's over.

Yeah man, that was BRUTAL. Never before have I re-entered the same dungeon and rage whenever I got a herb.
Thank the Pippin that the A>S rank question is MUCH easier to do.

Arn wrote:

Long time no see! Razz
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 9:01 am

I've been quite addicted to a certain MMO. Life didn't changed at all, to be honest I'm feeling quite worse those past weeks.

Oh and my doctor raised the meds.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 10:49 am

Arn wrote:
to be honest I'm feeling quite worse those past weeks.
I know that feel bro. I've just been kind of "existing" the past week or so.

But we can't let it beat us, man.

Neg: that sudden panic when forumotion seemed to forget Reservia existed for a moment this morning. Thought the forum had been deleted again.

Pos: at the final dungeon in Fairy Fencer F. Why does an optional character join RIGHT BEFORE IT? That barely gives you any time to enjoy the privilege.

Also I think I'm headed to the Eryn ending but I'm not sure. I always saw her events first, but there's only one event fairly early on that is exclusive. All others can be viewed without making the other events disappear.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Pos: Was watching this episode of Seinfeld last night and there was a character named Ray who was very impassioned. So much so that he really really really reminded me of Sliv. Just the way he talked omg.

Case in point here. The character I'm talkin' about shows up around 27 seconds in.

Arn wrote:
I've been quite addicted to a certain MMO. Life didn't changed at all, to be honest I'm feeling quite worse those past weeks.
What in the world have you been playing?

Arn wrote:
Oh and my doctor raised the meds.
D:

Tenshigami wrote:
But we can't let it beat us, man.
That's the spirit, Tenshi!

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: that sudden panic when forumotion seemed to forget Reservia existed for a moment this morning. Thought the forum had been deleted again.

The Galapagos Woodpecker Finch (Camarhynchus pallidus) may forget that it left its cactus needle in that last tree it was drilling, an Alpaca (Vicugna pacos) may lose sight of its shepard on a rainy monday or a Narwhal (Monodon monoceros) may even be unable to recall its coolness factor BUT rest assured that Reservia's cannibalistic nature has been subdued! Never again shall Reservia feel the spontaneous urges to munch on its forumers or scarf down epic posts!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Pos:

Can't get over how amazing Falcom's final dungeon tracks sound like. This is a true final dungeon theme.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Neg: I am a moron for not bothering with Shukesoo's Tower  until just before the final dungeon. SO MANY FLOORS LEFT! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Falcom wrote:
Pos:

Can't get over how amazing Falcom's final dungeon tracks sound like. This is a true final dungeon theme.

Pos: Looks like I'm gonna have a sound trip while doing homework later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 10:26 am

Fick(Oreo)/Neg: Grinding for Shukesoo's Tower. At least I have all these EXP+/WP+ furies Unlimited Blade Works'd into the ground around the final dungeon for uber grinding.

Fick: Life. Depressed but alive.

Neg: Aside from posting on Reservia I'm completely withdrawn socially right now...
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 10:41 am

Falcom wrote:
Pos:

wtf falcom jdk, lrn2 differentiate between final dungeon and final battle dammit
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 2:32 pm

NEG: I think I'm like right on the edge of another breakdown. Trying desperately not to despair right now but doing a really poor job of it.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 3:12 pm

Elsword Sui-chan, but I'm already about to drop it.

On another note, I have a interview next week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
NEG: I think I'm like right on the edge of another breakdown. Trying desperately not to despair right now but doing a really poor job of it.
Perhaps focus on finding a house to live on your own in asap?

I mean, it doesn't have to be perfect right away, right? You could probably switch to a different apartment later on.

I think you're right and moving out is going to do you a lot of good.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMFri Oct 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Pos: Why is the best stuff Dutch??? Seriously, even my long time favorite bread has 'Dutch' on the label! O_O;

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 Image_zpsa8a8dda0

Bread I mentioned:

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 5FbZss5
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 12:29 am

Positive: Pretty decent pay cheque for mostly just sitting outside watching Netflix.
Negative: Job's gonna end soon since it's getting cold.
Negative: Stomach-ache.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 1:03 am

Pos: Feeling a little better now.

Neg: The last couple of days have been absolute hell.

Neg: It's work related stuff so moving out won't exactly help that.

Neg: I couldn't possibly afford to live on my own for very long if I quit.

Neg: I don't have my license yet so my options as far as finding employment elsewhere are... limited. I would have already done so or started looking otherwise.

Neg: The stuff that's going on at work... Oh god I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or both. It's ridiculous, hilarious, and insanely frustrating all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Pos: Got a PS4.

Pos: Played Smash with friends.

Neg: Stupid body won't let me play as much Smash as I want to.

Neg: Currently lacking the energy and spirit needed to properly support people around me. Makes me feel horrible.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Oreo:

~A Recent Exchange I Had~

BiL: Nerd.

Me: Dork.

BiL: I know you are, but what am I?

Sister: *facepalm*

Me: 
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 MLpclX1
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Pos: My parents are going back to China (after over 30 years...) for like a month in around 2 weeks. I hope they have a great time Smile

Neg: I will need to start cooking my own meal :/
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Lesson #1:

There are like 16 ways to prepare an egg.

If you're really nervous about it, grab a notebook and write down what you're going to eat for dinner for each day of the first week, then buy those groceries in advance.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Oct 07, 2014 5:09 am

Neg: I'm about to give up even trying to get to sleep tonight. Damned impossible.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Oct 07, 2014 9:03 am

Neg: Still just like, near completely antisocial right now.

Pos: Actually managed to talk to a friend yesterday.

Neg: My parents keep bugging me about what I want for my birthday or what I want to do for it and I just... don't want anything or even care that it's coming.

Neg: My God, nothing matters to me at all right now.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Oct 07, 2014 9:06 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Neg: I'm about to give up even trying to get to sleep tonight. Damned impossible.
This is why I sleep in the daytime lol
I generally have trouble sleeping at night myself. This is why I just stick to night shift and not try to change it up to much.

Neg:
Ordered a model car from France and it still hasn't shipped yet. While another model car I ordered from Japan must be traveling across the Pacific in a Cessna 172 or something, because it is taking its sweet time.

Pos:
Driveclub releases today, though I will try the PSN+ version before I decide to buy the full version.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaMTue Oct 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Lesson #1:

There are like 16 ways to prepare an egg.

If you're really nervous about it, grab a notebook and write down what you're going to eat for dinner for each day of the first week, then buy those groceries in advance.

I'm not completely worthless when it comes to cooking. I'm able to make eggs just fine. I was talking about more sophisticated meal that includes veggies in them. I can't cook veggies...

Suikiwiden wrote:

When I'm unable to sleep, I turn on my pad and start surfing on the net. Eventually, I'll be tired and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 17 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next