Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMSun Jan 11, 2015 10:02 am

Moontoon wrote:
Pos: Bought a new laptop for school.

Neg: I always feel uncomfortable buying such expensive things. I do have an older laptop but it's a pain to use, though.

Neg: The salesman who helped me find a computer said I HAVE to buy an antivirus software from them since Microsoft has blocked all free softwares for Windows 8. I think he was trying to trick me ō_ō;
Pretty sure he was trying to trick you into buying antivirus software from him. While I haven't used Windows 8 much, I know they don't block programs like that. Windows 8 actually comes with its own antivirus software anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMMon Jan 12, 2015 4:24 am

Pos: I just finished watching The Last Airbender (Water, Earth and Fire).

I think Toph is amazing Very Happy I love her personality ^_^
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 3:21 am

Hello.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 F6PNetF

So yeah, I'm back. It's been like over a month.

Over this break of moving, many unimportant things happened:

1) I became an avid Rabu Raibu! worshipper. Idol anime has entered my life.
2) I did stuff
3) I slept in
4) Marathoned South Park S12-18, man this shit is gold.
5) Finished some unfinished anime, like Strike the Blood and DxD, they were better than I thought.
6) Finally moved in last week, and spent the whole week moving in slowly, and got internet just a few days ago.
7) Breathed air

Pretty much a a great time the past month with limited internet, occassionally going on and off at cousin's wifi or just data.

And now..... School just started.... ~_~

Harbinger wrote:
Pos: I learned that Disgaea 5 is coming to PS4 Smile

At like 1:18 you can see Asagi <3

Need PS4 still.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 3:36 am

Pos: Acura NSX production car and new Ford GT supercar shown at the North American International Auto Show earlier in Detroit. My body was not ready for both of those at once.

Neg: It will be a long time (if ever) before I could afford either previously mentioned supercar
Sad
Maybe good 1/18 and 1/43 scale models of them will be made...

Neg: Still waiting for a bunch of model cars I ordered for Christmas to ship...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 5:09 am

Moontoon wrote:
Neg: The salesman who helped me find a computer said I HAVE to buy an antivirus software from them since Microsoft has blocked all free softwares for Windows 8. I think he was trying to trick me ō_ō;
That's a lie. I use Windows 8 and AVG.

Negative: I thought my depression was getting better but I just spiraled into a pit of loneliness and suicidal thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 am

Dei wrote:
Moontoon wrote:
That's a lie. I use Windows 8 and AVG.
There's also Avira.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 10:07 am

Falcom wrote:
Hello.

GYAH! Don't do that!

Falcom wrote:
So yeah, I'm back. It's been like over a month.
Welcome back, Fal!
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Pos: I just remembered I have an compilation pack of old genesis sonic games for the ps2 that I can play.

Neg: I finally worked the nerve to try my first online fighting game match but it was so late that no one was on.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Pos: Spent pretty much from Friday till yesterday watching both seasons of The Walking Dead game. Nearly teared up at the end of both seasons. Talk about a feel trip! I'm also convinced Clem is one of the most badass kids in the history of forever.
words:

Falcom wrote:
Marathoned South Park S12-18, man this shit is gold.
Isn't it?

From season 9 but idgaf.

Tenshigami wrote:
Falcom wrote:
Hello.

GYAH! Don't do that!
Literally laughed so hard at that that I woke my cat up s'mornin'. Totally worth dealing with his ensuing daily morning pestering for food.
Back to top Go down
Meow Wow

Meow Wow

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Pos: I bought a Baymax Plush

Neg: I had to order it online so I have to wait for it to arrive

Another Pos: I manged to Preorder the Shulk Amiibo I wanted!

Neg: Someone Rich person is buying all of the Rosalina Amiibo because he doesn't want other people to buy them. It's not a big lost to me, but my little sister wanted one.

And one more Pos: My Rollo/Lulu cup came in! So cute!
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Meow Wow wrote:
Another Pos: I manged to Preorder the Shulk Amiibo I wanted!

Neg: Someone Rich person is buying all of the Rosalina Amiibo because he doesn't want other people to buy them. It's not a big lost to me, but my little sister wanted one.
Yeah, somebody doesn't like Rosalina and is buying them all up so other people can't get them because Nintendo doesn't want to continually stock them.

This boggles my mind. I mean Rosalina's pretty great, frustrating to use casually in Smash Bros. (I still want a non-Luma version of Rosalina,) but I think that she was one of the coolest things about the Galaxy games. The way they play up her spacey theme is amusing (the fact that she's so wispy and floaty, yet according to World Tour's cutscenes and Mario Kart, so heavy. Though I could do without the black hole under her dress, that's a little too goofy.) If only they'd retain her 3D World/Mario Kart 8 voice actress, Laura Faye Smith, for all appearances. She's so different from the other portrayals and so unique, and perfect for making Rosalina stand out. The other two have had consistent voices since 2003 and 2007 (Daisy and Peach respectively) so it's weird to see Nintendo flip-flopping again.

But yeah, the internet is a weird place.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 11:12 pm

@ Sui: This and THIS ESPECIALLY omg yaas

I mean Cartman is cool though it was sooooo gratifying to see this. Wendy ftw.
I loved a lot of eps though in general I really liked S12 and 17. City Sushi ep was also legit.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMWed Jan 14, 2015 12:42 am

Fick: Just wasted like an hour trying to get the AR Treasure thing working between my PS3 and Vita in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, messing around with network settings and other crap. Finally, I gave up. Then, and only then, when nothing else had changed since I last tried it, did my Vita suddenly connect to the PS3 and it worked.

After a little more testing, it definitely won't work unless my PS3 is connected via wifi rather than wired, and even then, there's no guarantee it will connect.

Goddammit, technology...
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMWed Jan 14, 2015 5:49 am

Frick: I love playing mario kart 8 & smash for wiiU. I just hate playing with my friends here and there. With smash, they just wanna upgrade their amiibos and do challenges and when I do smash, it's just so annoying sometimes. "Gah, wait, imma pause, look at this cool stance." "gah, I wasn't ready!" "All ya do is button mash, no real tact to it." Etcetcetc. And mario kart, that's just a lil annoying but it's MY fault cuss I don't play it as often, so, they just kick my ass. I'd stop playing with them ... but I don't got a wiiU, so, they're all I got. Gotta take a lil annoyance with my fun. I feel married.
Neg: Grandmother in the hospital. Gonna visit here tomorrow.
Pos: Ordered Samurai Cop on Amazon. That'll bring me some lols.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMWed Jan 14, 2015 10:36 am

Fick. Got up early to watch the Nintendo Direct. Tired.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMWed Jan 14, 2015 11:28 am

Chosen Zelos wrote:
Frick: I love playing mario kart 8 & smash for wiiU. I just hate playing with my friends here and there. With smash, they just wanna upgrade their amiibos and do challenges and when I do smash, it's just so annoying sometimes. "Gah, wait, imma pause, look at this cool stance." "gah, I wasn't ready!" "All ya do is button mash, no real tact to it." Etcetcetc. And mario kart, that's just a lil annoying but it's MY fault cuss I don't play it as often, so, they just kick my ass. I'd stop playing with them ... but I don't got a wiiU, so, they're all I got. Gotta take a lil annoyance with my fun.
That's incredibly stupid. I can understand the challenge logic, but you should be invited under the pretense of "hey want to unlock some challenges?" much like how unlocking achievements goes in some co-op games. Considering that your only time to play Smash is presumably on their Wii U, they should be considerate of the fact that maybe you just want to play the game, and they can pause and drool over Samus' electrocuted body on their own time.

I don't really get the button mashing logic. I mean if you're playing shitty and they're trying to help you improve, then stop mashing, but if they're complaining that you're mashing and you're winning, tell them to "git gud casuls."

As for MK8, use the sports bike with slim wheels and pick a heavy character, don't bother customizing your glider. That's kind of all you need to do. Nintendo really fucked up competitive Mario Kart when they introduced parts, top speed is all that matters. Never use ATVs because they have super wide drifts why do they even exist. You can probably manage most maps on reaction once you get used to driving bikes.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMFri Jan 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Fick: I just bought an $80 sound bar and I'm not sure if it's helping my audio situation all that much. Originally, my TV played music and sound effects too loud and it drowned out dialogue a bit, especially while watching a blu-ray. I got the sound bar hoping that it help balance everything out, but I don't think it's working too well. I've been trying to adjust it to suit my preferences, but it's hard to tell what options are optimal. I may consider returning it if I can't get it to sound how I want.

Maybe I'm just picky though. If anyone has any input, here's the one I bought: http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-S2920w-C0-29-inch-Definition-Bluetooth/dp/B00CO07C5A/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1420994642&sr=1-2&keywords=sound+bar
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMFri Jan 16, 2015 4:23 pm

I don't really know what features a typical sound bar has, but my 5.1 receiver has settings that help bring out the dialogue - though I don't typically use them as it isn't a problem for me aside from a few games with poor (and unadjustable) audio balance. You might want to look through your sound bar's manual for such a feature.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMSun Jan 18, 2015 3:02 am

Pos: I have found myself emboldened by magic of the highest order! No longer are words that I wish to articulate held back by the confines of nervousness. Nay, now my sentiments make themselves known like a hungry seagull lookin' fer that next bread crumb! Just like a disgruntled teenager out cow tipping on a Thursday night in the middle of October, I too, feel that rush of excitement at being so daring! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMMon Jan 19, 2015 11:39 am

Pos: making plans for a new AMV. I'm taking a new approach this time, and have a 'road map' of sorts put together for the song I'll be using so I'll know where to cut between clips or sync clips to the beat.

It's going to be a while before I have even a beta of the AMV put together, though. In looking for animes to use (I plan to mix several) Sliv pointed me to Fullmetal Alchemist, but now I need to watch it first, and it's a combined total of like 130 eps. >_<

Neg: I don't really have time to say much about it right now, but the saga to fix my mother's eyes is still going. Every time they bother to grace me with an update of what's going on, it just gets even worse.

The combined total of necessary surgeries just DOUBLED again.

It just... sucks. It really, really sucks.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMMon Jan 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Pos: I am back, hello friends
Pos: my life is a lot more together than the last time I was here but I still have some work to do, especially with my scheduling habits
Pos: since the last time I was here I got the first serious crush of my life, met him under circumstances where I thought I never would, and I'm currently talking to him on Facebook and being able to do that is like a dream come true, talking to him is so great, I do want to one day ask him out but he mentioned once offhandedly that he has no interests in relationships, so I won't. If we become good enough friends to hang out or talk on the phone, I will tell him how I feel but I'll make it clear I don't intend to ever act on them unless he's open to the idea. I Think I've gushed again I'm so sorry, he just makes me feel so comfortable and happy.
Pos: Uni still seems like an uncertain uphill battle but I feel so much better about it, not going to ever stop trying to learn and grow and succeed

Fic: still no idea what I want to pursue after Uni or if my marks will let me but I give it serious thought when I can afford to, leaning towards Psych, discovered I'm not down to work with cells or proteins for the rest of my life, I find it interesting but there's no passion

Neg: Lots of catching up to do with school since I did freak all last week, but I'm confident I can get myself on track I have the time
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMMon Jan 19, 2015 6:57 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Pos: I am back, hello friends

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 200_s

ShivKH wrote:
Pos: my life is a lot more together than the last time I was here but I still have some work to do, especially with my scheduling habits
Yay fer life being a lot more together!

ShivKH wrote:
Pos: Uni still seems like an uncertain uphill battle but I feel so much better about it, not going to ever stop trying to learn and grow and succeed
Good for you!

ShivKH wrote:
Fic: still no idea what I want to pursue after Uni or if my marks will let me but I give it serious thought when I can afford to, leaning towards Psych, discovered I'm not down to work with cells or proteins for the rest of my life, I find it interesting but there's no passion
I'm glad you've given some serious thought to yer future! Just remember not to stress yourself out worrying over it too much!

ShivKH wrote:
Neg: Lots of catching up to do with school since I did freak all last week, but I'm confident I can get myself on track I have the time
I'm confident that yer confident in yerself!

ShivKH wrote:
Pos: since the last time I was here I got the first serious crush of my life,
Oh? Very Happy

ShivKH wrote:
met him under circumstances where I thought I never would,
ShivKH wrote:
and I'm currently talking to him and being able to do that is like a dream come true, talking to him is so great,
ShivKH wrote:
he just makes me feel so comfortable and happy.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 Ja8e8SE
I know the feels man.

ShivKH wrote:
I do want to one day ask him out but he mentioned once offhandedly that he has no interests in relationships, so I won't. If we become good enough friends to hang out or talk on the phone, I will tell him how I feel but I'll make it clear I don't intend to ever act on them unless he's open to the idea. I Think I've gushed again I'm so sorry,
Don't apologize fer bein' happy! After all, everyone deserves a bit of happiness. I also wanna say smart move on your part for just being friends for now and seeing where it goes from there. It's pretty clear you hold a lot of respect for him.

Just wow! It's nice to see how well things have turned out for you since we saw you last. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 1:07 am

Fick: Been playing a lot of FFXIV lately.
Fick: Maintenance
Postive: Finally caught up on Kamen Rider Drive. Gou is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 2:06 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
ShivKH wrote:
I do want to one day ask him out but he mentioned once offhandedly that he has no interests in relationships, so I won't. If we become good enough friends to hang out or talk on the phone, I will tell him how I feel but I'll make it clear I don't intend to ever act on them unless he's open to the idea. I Think I've gushed again I'm so sorry,
Don't apologize fer bein' happy! After all, everyone deserves a bit of happiness.
Exactly! Being a massive ball of positive energy is great! We need someone like that around, maybe it'll offset my penchant for being a massive ball of negative energy. ;P

Neg: Anyway, I just want to be more specific about what I posted about this morning. I know a whole lot more now than I did even around New Year's. Turns out the surgery my mom had wasn't cataract surgery. Instead, it was to replace the fluid inside her eye. The next surgery is going to be actual cataract surgery on the same eye, and then she should at least have one good eye. Then, both surgeries have to be done on the other eye as well.

So here we are, now at a point where the required number of surgeries has QUADRUPLED from what I had originally been told, in part due to her other eye going out just before the first surgery. That was kind of a lot to take in when I found out. When it rains, it freakin' pours apparently, and I'm wondering what else they've yet to tell me.

Pos: The first surgery is done though, so we're at least 1/4 of the way there, right? Gotta remain positive. "All struggles have an end we cannot see." I'll keep telling myself this as long as it takes.

Pos: started Fullmetal Alchemist and made it through 8 episodes tonight.

Neg: Oh dear this is going to be one of those "no happy endings" shows, isn't it. It's like the two Halciform (Pledge of Immortality) episodes of Slayers Next on repeat so far.
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 5:36 am

Taiyz wrote:
I don't really get the button mashing logic. I mean if you're playing shitty and they're trying to help you improve, then stop mashing, but if they're complaining that you're mashing and you're winning, tell them to "git gud casuls."
Eh, that's just something one of my friends in particular uses when he's losing. Like when he got street fighter 4 and bothered to learn so many complex types of attacks, and I go in blind and kick his ass a lot of the time. That I let slide more often than others, cuss it's just a character trait for him at this point, but every once in a while I sigh.

Taiyz wrote:
As for MK8, use the sports bike with slim wheels and pick a heavy character, don't bother customizing your glider. That's kind of all you need to do. Nintendo really fucked up competitive Mario Kart when they introduced parts, top speed is all that matters. Never use ATVs because they have super wide drifts why do they even exist. You can probably manage most maps on reaction once you get used to driving bikes.
Hmm, I probably should try that.

But I like my shitty cat car. lol. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 28 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next