Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMSun Jan 04, 2015 1:34 am

Neg: School starts on Wednesday :O
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMTue Jan 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Pos: Watched Frozen in reverse yesterday and enjoyed the heck out of it.

Pos: Gaming headset finally arrived yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMTue Jan 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Fick: I almost forgot how to burn a disc. I guess that happens when you don't do something for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMTue Jan 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Prinny wrote:
Fick: I almost forgot how to burn a disc. I guess that happens when you don't do something for a long time.
Yer avatar is oddly fitting given the context. xD
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMTue Jan 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Its is. XD

Fick: If want the Majora's Mask LE I have to go to an actual Gamestop and place on online order there because the website is sold out.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Jan 07, 2015 1:45 am

Pos: I still have a little less than $200 in Amazon gift credit from Christmas as all I got was Amazon gift cards. I have no idea what to do with it all at the moment, but I sure as heck WILL find stuff to spend it on this year.

Neg:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 E16hbEE

Winter has decided to go into all-out sadistic mode with sub-zero temperatures in the past few days. The above image is an understatement. Not nearly as bad as last year yet, (Oh God please tell me I didn't just jinx it) but still enough to make this poor shut-in want to go outside even less.

EDIT: -5°F this morning. At least it's halfway closer to positive numbers than Monday was? Let's not even talk about the "feels like" temperatures. Those have been even worse.

Pretty much what's going through my mind on the way to or from work recently:

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 NfjtF88
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Jan 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Poor Tenshi.

Neg:

[spoilerbox="I LIVE IN MARYLAND NOT ALASKA"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 Wtfweather_zps340545b5[/spoilerbox]
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Jan 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 -999_zps27c865bd

Come on Weather Channel it's not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Jan 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Fick: Why does this forum's auto-login save my email as my username and not my actual username?

Neg: Unless my Saturday class ends early, I won't be participating in SpeedRunsLive's A link to the past speedrun on the 24th.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Jan 07, 2015 9:44 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Poor Tenshi.
For whatever reason my EDIT2 is missing where I listed the "feels like" temperature anyway (maybe I didn't click send?) but yeah, the number above MN in that video is correct: -31°F. THAT'S what it was today with windchill.

Suikiwiden wrote:
Neg:

[spoilerbox="I LIVE IN MARYLAND NOT ALASKA"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 Wtfweather_zps340545b5[/spoilerbox]
Those temperatures look heavenly to me right now.

Taiyz wrote:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 -999_zps27c865bd

Come on Weather Channel it's not that bad.
wtf hax - or shopped.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Jan 07, 2015 11:32 pm

All I did was crop and add black boxes. You can see that the 8PM time is correct. It was some kinda error, but I wasn't working today so I don't know, maybe you instantly turned into a skeleton if you walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Jan 08, 2015 1:23 am

It's official guys, the world's ending!
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Jan 08, 2015 1:58 am

Makes my temp look almost warm...
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 Screenshot_2015-01-07-22-53-29

Pos: Bought myself some late Christmas presents in the form of more model cars weeee

Neg: The wait for them to be shipped/delivered...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Jan 08, 2015 2:48 am

Look at Saskatoon for real extreme cold...

And that's not the coldest yet.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Jan 08, 2015 11:33 am

NEG:

Well, I bought new headphones...

And now all the speakers in my house (and at my faculty) sound terrible in comparison.
What have I done...
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Jan 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Atleast you have good headphones now!

Neg: Missed the first 30 minutes of Swedish class today. Been so scatterbrained lately.

Pos: Didn't really miss anything important.

Pos: Our new sofa is here!

Fick: Now we need a new sofa table.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Jan 08, 2015 7:46 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
NEG:

And now all the speakers in my house (and at my faculty) sound terrible in comparison.
What have I done...

Welcome to the world of audio, isn't it fun? Twisted Evil Upgrading speakers is so worth it, though.

Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMFri Jan 09, 2015 1:18 am

I'm looking to improve my TV's audio, and I think a sound bar can do that. Anybody know of any good ones at a decent price, preferably under $100?
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMFri Jan 09, 2015 2:34 am

I think Vizio has a decent one for $80.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMFri Jan 09, 2015 10:02 am

Prinny wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:
NEG:

What have I done...

Welcome to the world of audio, isn't it fun? Twisted Evil Upgrading speakers is so worth it, though.

Once I finish my quest for an apartment I will have the opposite problem as Sliv. I can't really take my 7.1 receiver or speakers with me because all of it's not only too loud for such a place but takes up a lot of space.

EDIT:

NEG: Oh God my parents put off fixing the garage door for so long that the other garage door just broke and we can't get the car out to get to work. Dad quickly became almost impossible to deal with. I think it's time to just say "f*** it" and get the hell out of here despite the high rent. This is pretty much the final straw.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMSat Jan 10, 2015 7:50 am

Prinny wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:
NEG:

What have I done...

Welcome to the world of audio, isn't it fun? :twisted: Upgrading speakers is so worth it, though.

Yes. I want to stay!

I knew my speakers were rubbish but I hadn't really heard it yet.

What really bums me out is the apparent low quality of my MacBook Pro speakers. I knew they wouldn't be great, but for them to be this bad....
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMSat Jan 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
What really bums me out is the apparent low quality of my MacBook Pro speakers. I knew they wouldn't be great, but for them to be this bad....
I have never had a laptop with good speakers. Ever. Even cheap headphones are better.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMSat Jan 10, 2015 5:21 pm

HARBINGER.

Have you played The Walking Dead game?! Because if not you really need to.

That aside...

Pos: Watching a Let's Play of it and I'm loving it. I never expected a TV show licensed game to be good in the first place but this game is a true gem.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMSat Jan 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
HARBINGER.

Have you played The Walking Dead game?! Because if not you really need to.

That aside...

Pos: Watching a Let's Play of it and I'm loving it. I never expected a TV show licensed game to be good in the first place but this game is a true gem.

I haven't played it but I have seen a couple of Let's play of it Smile

Also, there's 2 "good" and 1 "terrible". The good ones follow Lee and Clementine. The terrible one follows the 2 brothers.

I love watching Let's play Smile If you want something creepy (not necessarily scary), watch some Let's play Corpse Party Blood Covered (PSP).

Pos: I learned that Disgaea 5 is coming to PS4 Smile

Neg: Tales of Zesty is so far away Sad
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaMSun Jan 11, 2015 9:13 am

Pos: Bought a new laptop for school.

Neg: I always feel uncomfortable buying such expensive things. I do have an older laptop but it's a pain to use, though.

Neg: The salesman who helped me find a computer said I HAVE to buy an antivirus software from them since Microsoft has blocked all free softwares for Windows 8. I think he was trying to trick me ō_ō;
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 27 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next