Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMTue Feb 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Neg: The hell is this hard, white stuff all over the ground and my car? Stuff is slippery too...
Neg: Pretty sure some crap I ordered will take extra long to get here due to weather...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 2:22 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
If you were the main character of an awesome story, how would you react to all of this?
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 SFFqOmS
Oh! Oh! I know!

Slivendiferious wrote:
If it's not too over the top (i.e. setting the house on fire)...
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 TuwS5nG
...ok.

Slivendiferious wrote:
If you really dislike your nature (like I once did many years ago), you can gradually change it. Don't worry about losing yourself, you'll stay you regardless. You might even stop pissing yourself off.

That's my secret anyway. I consciously decided to change and work on that in the way I described above, and it took me a couple of months to actually get there. But it worked wonders for me and recently I did it again, because there was a part of me I didn't feel comfortable with. Changing the second time was really easy and because they are always gradual, incremental changes. It's kind of like you're a rough statue and you can polish and shave off the rough edges little by little.
Yeah, I've been there, and I've already made huge improvements over who I was two years ago. I'm much better off being who I am now instead of having let bitterness completely twist who I was to the point where I didn't really give a shit about other people. But you're right - there's always room for more improvements.

It'd be really nice to get back the odd, almost hyperactive sense of humor I had during high school. Maybe then I wouldn't feel like I lack a lot of personality that I used to have - or maybe I just need to change my viewpoint on my supposed lack of personality? Eh, whatever. That's really something I'll need to figure out myself. It's all up to me.

Slivendiferious wrote:
If course if your situation keeps giving you sh*t over and over again, that might not be something you can change by working on yourself (although you might find it easier to handle) and it would piss me off to no end as well. Or worry me a great deal.

At the very least it would feel extremely unpleasant.
I suppose I should clarify what I meant by "unpleasant": Winter is the worst for this because it guarantees the simple act of leaving the house is immediately followed by self-preservation kicking in and telling me GET THE F BACK INSIDE IT'S LIKE -20°F OH GOD IT'S FRIGGING FREEZING WHY

Slivendiferious wrote:
Pos: I heard today I scored a 9.1 for that report he was talking about...
That's the second highest grade I've ever gotten, and this is on Master Education level. I'm figuratively blown away to be honest. I'm having trouble processing it xD
You're probably the only one that doesn't realize you're a genius. Wink
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 4:28 am

Pos: Topping the charts in overall healing during Battlegrounds is quite the common occurrence for me these days...
[spoilerbox="u mad alliance?"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 WoWScrnShot_022415_013650_zpsuv4qsadx[/spoilerbox]

Tenshigami wrote:
I suppose I should clarify what I meant by "unpleasant": Winter is the worst for this because it guarantees the simple act of leaving the house is immediately followed by self-preservation kicking in and telling me GET THE F BACK INSIDE IT'S LIKE -20°F OH GOD IT'S FRIGGING FREEZING WHY
I know these feels. There's STILL snow on the ground from that snowstorm that was like on the 18th. With the artic air temps and all the freakin' ice, it's quite literally treacherous outside at night. >.>;

Tenshigami wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:
Pos: I heard today I scored a 9.1 for that report he was talking about...
That's the second highest grade I've ever gotten, and this is on Master Education level. I'm figuratively blown away to be honest. I'm having trouble processing it xD
You're probably the only one that doesn't realize you're a genius. Wink
I dunno know how the huge dork doesn't see it. It's like so obvious! xD
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 12:49 pm

Neg: So I really wanted this signed Kotori and had some money from New Years.

> US $119.99

Oh okay the conversion can't be THAT ba-

> Approximately CAD $151.01

.... REALLY!?

Also a Neg that matters, screwed for my 20% midterm since I don't have the attention span to study 9 chapters in one sitting and would soon complain on a video game forum rather than cramming.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Fick: My wut, I ran out of it.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 IMAG0199

Neg: My R/C buggy doesn't work as well in snow/slush as I thought it would... oh well lol...
Neg: And I wonder how much snow will be on my car when I wake up in 7 hours...
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 MHYWY6W
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Basd Canada
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 9:18 pm

My world would be destroyed if it snowed that much here...
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Our entire economy and society would probably collapse in three days with snow like that.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 12:14 am

I swear North America is turning into Antarctica. It's colder than a witch's tit outside!  

Neg: Not all of the snow has melted from the last snowstorm and now this...  
[spoilerbox="omg go away snow!"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 WHY_zpsix6mu5ib[/spoilerbox]

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Slivendiferious wrote:
Our entire economy and society would probably collapse in three days with snow like that.
Would y'all across the pond be willing to take in a few Canadian and American immigrants? (ノ´ロ`)ノ
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 2:11 am

I mean I guess Antartica is better than Atlantica? It snowed so much at my house last year we built a cave next to our driveway.

Pos: Talking to my crush is good times
Neg: He showed me scary short films and I will not be able to sleep and I need to sleep
Neg: Procrastinating Statistics means tomorrow not will be panicking and doing the entire assignment #whoopz, i really need a good mark too >_< I can be so silly
Pos: I think things are going okay regardless of being behind in notes, I can do this~
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 10:33 am

Fick?: Wake up at like 3:30AM, try to go back to sleep. SUDDENLY 5:57, 3 minutes before my alarm and I HAVE NO IDEA if I ever fell back asleep or not. Maybe I did, because it felt like that time passed instantly and I doubt I've stumbled upon the secret to time travel.

Neg: EDIT: Nevermind, may be a terrible idea to vent what was here publicly. While highly unlikely, if the wrong people saw it, then it wouldn't be too hard to identify me.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Pos:

I had my first real HEMA Sword fighting lesson today, and it was really cool. It was a test to see if there was enough animo amongst the student body to start a sword fighting group (not fencing). We were over capacity, so I'd say it was a huge success. I really hope I can continue with this.

Now to practice yoga until this sword fighting thing is finalized and takes off.

Another link.
It's becoming really popular really fast in europe, and the "professionals" hope to turn it into an olympic sport within the next 6 years, or so I've heard.
Look up "Swordfish" tournaments on youtube if you're interested in seeing what it is all about.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMFri Feb 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Positive: Spent the last weeks watching all of The Walking Dead that's currently out an reading all of the comics that are currently out.
Fick: Idk what to do with my life now.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Dei wrote:
Positive: Spent the last weeks watching all of The Walking Dead that's currently out an reading all of the comics that are currently out.
Even the games? Cuz they're addicting as heck.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMFri Feb 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Dei wrote:
I'm too chicken and broke to play the games
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMFri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Dei wrote:
Suikiwiden wrote:
Dei wrote:
I'm too chicken and broke to play the games
There's always Let's Plays on Youtube and i know it ain't exactly the same but it's how I got my fix. xD
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMFri Feb 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Fick: Should probably study but I'm feeling lazy right now. History is pretty boring to read. Here's a tip; never take an independent study course unless you're really interested in the subject.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMSat Feb 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Pos: Since all my presents came I figured I'd post a pic of mah loot.

[spoilerbox="words"]Huge fan of Ancient Egyptian stuff and cats Very Happy
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 Photo13_zpsynrzryei[/spoilerbox]
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMSun Mar 01, 2015 10:39 am

^ Cool stuff!

Neg: Really been feeling down lately. Time to cheer up ò_ó

Pos: I hope this gets to represent Sweden in ESC 2015. The fist bump makes me so happy.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMMon Mar 02, 2015 10:07 am

Neg: Oh boy! My dad has his stupid sign back up - one that he made out of LED Christmas lights that has scrolling text and shit in a flashy, colorful border. It was pretty cool around Christmas but now it's little more than a nerdy ego trip. You already broke a window taking this shit down, why is it back up?

Our window is now telling passersby how shitty the weather and temperature is in the most obnoxiously cheerful and festive way possible, and there's still 298 days until Christmas. There's no law against this as far as I know, but there should be.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 SaYLacc

Edit: Fick: My friends are starting to make plans to go to Anime Expo 2015 this year, but I'm not sure I even want to go this time. Last year was awesome, but at the same time I kinda feel like I was just ruining things for everyone else by being there.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMMon Mar 02, 2015 8:32 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Pos: Since all my presents came I figured I'd post a pic of mah loot.

[spoilerbox="words"]Huge fan of Ancient Egyptian stuff and cats :D
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 Photo13_zpsynrzryei[/spoilerbox]
Wow that looks awesome!
especially that picture in the background
Seriously though, egypt.

Tenshigami wrote:
Edit: Fick: My friends are starting to make plans to go to Anime Expo 2015 this year, but I'm not sure I even want to go this time. Last year was awesome, but at the same time I kinda feel like I was just ruining things for everyone else by being there.
Did you ask them what they thought?

Neg: I have an addware virus thing-a-kabob on my windows partition and I can't seem to get rid of it. It keeps changing my homepage to delta-homes...? And that links to Globososo or something?
It's freaking nuts.

I edited the configs of firefox and chrome, uninstalled everything I could find that I didn't recognize or didn't want... I even went through all the registries with homes, delta or globo in them and changed those.

TO NO AVAIL!

...help?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMMon Mar 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:
Did you ask them what they thought?
One of them (that is unsure he's going either) has asked me if I'm going to AX and all I've said at this point is "I don't know." I'd need to have more of them available to talk to to get any sort of serious discussion going. I mean, I kind of want to. It was fun and allowed me to get out of the house and meet people. But it was also really stressful and exhausting for me at the same time, and if I'm just going to be a party pooper for everyone else then I'm not sure that stress is worth it. Also it's really expensive to fly out to California.

Slivendiferious wrote:
Neg: I have an addware virus thing-a-kabob on my windows partition and I can't seem to get rid of it. It keeps changing my homepage to delta-homes...? And that links to Globososo or something?
It's freaking nuts.

I edited the configs of firefox and chrome, uninstalled everything I could find that I didn't recognize or didn't want... I even went through all the registries with homes, delta or globo in them and changed those.

TO NO AVAIL!

...help?
I barely ever get viruses or malware because I use Avast! Antivirus and stuff and it gets blocked before I'm even infected usually. I think at the very least you'll need your antivirus or something to get rid of it. Just changing your homepage back isn't going to help if the malware that changed it is still installed. Most malware I've encountered doesn't conveniently put itself in your uninstall list either...
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMMon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
One of them (that is unsure he's going either) has asked me if I'm going to AX and all I've said at this point is "I don't know." I'd need to have more of them available to talk to to get any sort of serious discussion going. I mean, I kind of want to. It was fun and allowed me to get out of the house and meet people. But it was also really stressful and exhausting for me at the same time, and if I'm just going to be a party pooper for everyone else then I'm not sure that stress is worth it. Also it's really expensive to fly out to California.
Those are good points. I'm not sure what I would do in that situation. What would make you happy if you didn't care one ounce what anyone aside from you yourself in the whole wide world would think of you?

Tenshigami wrote:
I barely ever get viruses or malware because I use Avast! Antivirus and stuff and it gets blocked before I'm even infected usually. I think at the very least you'll need your antivirus or something to get rid of it. Just changing your homepage back isn't going to help if the malware that changed it is still installed. Most malware I've encountered doesn't conveniently put itself in your uninstall list either...
Avira doesn't recognize it at all and I have really, really - and I mean it when I say it - really bad experiences with both AVG and Avast. AVG deleted one of my core windows files and with that destroyed my entire operating system and denied me all access. It was a terrible hassle to get everything back. I never did, just fragments of my data. Avast... did something similar.

Granted, it was both a couple of years ago (say 5-6), but I reserve the right to hold a grudge against antivirus software.

I might just reinstall the whole partition.... =/
Not looking forward to that.

Do you have any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaMTue Mar 03, 2015 12:02 am

Well if you don't use antivirus then you may be out of luck. I mean sure you could possibly find more information if you googled your exact problem and MAYBE it'd tell you what to look for, but there could be plenty of similar yet different cases that won't help you. If you've got nothing to identify what exactly you've been hit with or what files are infected, how can you clean up other than wiping the partition and starting over?

As for Avast deleting a core windows file, I have never had it do that even once in the entire 10 (has it really been that long? Dang am I old) or so years I've used it. In fact it's never let me down, or I wouldn't still be using it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 33 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next