Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMThu Feb 12, 2015 9:50 am

Neg: Had trouble sleeping last night as my mind cycled through all sorts of things. I think I maybe managed 4 hours of sleep. Jesus Christ, Tenshi, pull yourself together!

Taiyz wrote:
You never got your Drakengard 3 CE? What did the postal service say?
They promised to track down the package but never did. Wouldn't surprise me if, assuming they even bothered to track it down at all, the person they misdelivered it to was all like "package, what package? *puts on ebay*"
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMFri Feb 13, 2015 10:16 am

That sucks, Tenshi. Can you contact them again?

POS:

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 Tumblr_njpoichrDS1qg379fo1_540
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMFri Feb 13, 2015 10:53 am

Moontoon wrote:
That sucks, Tenshi. Can you contact them again?
About Drakengard 3? Much too late for that, it was months ago.

However, I'll be contacting the post office about the Shulk amiibo package sometime today if I can find time during work.

Neg: Dad's being difficult again.

Pos: After a few weeks without contact, I had a long chat with my best friend over skype yesterday. When I brought him up to speed on things, he told me exactly the same thing that I've been telling myself. No matter what I'm going though, there will be an end to it, and if I can keep pushing through to the other side, I will be stronger for it.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMSat Feb 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Pos: Out of all the Valentine's Day ecards I've seen today this one has to be one of the best. So thank you Moonie, for liking this on Tumblr. I, too, freaking love the video this came from.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 Lew8Bit

Lol'ed so hard.

Source.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMSun Feb 15, 2015 4:53 am

That's what I'm talking 'bout!

Pos: Actually finished my Valentine's Day card in time. Never drawing again (who am I kidding, I'll never stop).

Neg: I don't really feel like playing Smash Bros on my New 3DS because I don't want to ruin it. My old 3ds was never the same after that game came out. And I'm still careful. Then again, I'm always up for some Smash if someone asks!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMMon Feb 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Oh the Irony:

What is worse than crying because you are cutting unions?

Trying to wipe the tears with your hands without washing them first.

I almost laughed through the tears XD
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMMon Feb 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Pos: Just bought guilty gear xrd on sale for 20 dollars

Neg: Had to spend half of my money to deal with the fourth dungeon boss in PQ. It also took a long time to beat especially with it gaining half of its health back on defeat. Reminds me of the fortune/strength boss in P3.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMTue Feb 17, 2015 12:59 pm

Neg: So yeah, we got slammed. Roads are in bad condition too. Oh boy!

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 Photo10_zpsjdflf1k5
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMTue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Let it snow..... let it snooooooooooooooooooow.

Fick: Nothing going on atm.... I guess that's a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMTue Feb 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:

~snow~

That looks beautiful though!

Neg: Fourth sick day in a row.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMTue Feb 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Neg: Had a really frustrating night yesterday helping a friend in WoW. Was helping him get an achievement and the goal seems hard at first glance but it's easy. I must've explained 3-4 times just on one strat alone and he STILL kept asking about what we needed to do. I even freaking linked to a page explaining shit in detail and copy/pasted stuff. Never let on how agitating everything was getting but I did rage a bit irl. >.>

Fick: Woke up to a snowplow at 7 something clearing our lane and whatnot. Over all was just a really blah day for me with being tired and short on patience plus getting a small amount of bleach on my clothes.

Fick: I wanna say I'm enjoying MHU4 but holy crap is the camera crappy without that circle pad pro thing. Also melee not being able to auto target with attacks is annoying as f***. Other than that, it's a fun game.

Pos: All the stupid crap that's happened since last night aside, I've been enjoying getting back into healing on my druid. Must've spent all afternoon getting gear and smoothing out a rotation but man seeing those hots (heals over time) do their magic was epic.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 11:55 am

@Sui that looks like a pic from over here in MN. O_o

Neg: Dad's sick now too.

Pos: Thankfully I have a beast of an immune system.

Neg: I was ridiculusly tired yesterday (physically, not mentally) for no reason, though. Wonder if that was my body going all Fist of the North Star on whatever it is my parents have.

NEG:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 A84zUbH
*whimper*
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 Photo10_zpsjdflf1k5
Wat is that strange looking white stuff?

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 Screenshot_2015-02-18-09-37-43

Pos: Got to be temp lead at work for the past 3 days, which meant a good chunk of those last 3 work days involved sitting on my ass playing on my phone.
Pos: I CANNOT STOP BUYING MODEL CARS

Neg: Tried to put in for an inspection position at work, but failed the entrance test -________________-
Neg: I CANNOT STOP BUYING MODEL CARS
Neg: My backlog of games continues to pile up -____-

Fick: Someone at work dun goofed, causing one of our planes to possibly be a month late <_<
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 12:46 pm

Venom wrote:
Fick: Someone at work dun goofed, causing one of our planes to possibly be a month late <_<
PLANES?

This sounds really serious.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Venom wrote:
PLANES?

This sounds really serious.
Yes, I fix flying buses, aka regional airliners. And sometimes stuff happens. Wouldn't be the first time one of our planes left the hangar a month late lol. Usually when a plane is damaged or needs much longer than normal for a repair to be done, we send it to what I call "the corner of shame", which is a corner on the far side of the hangar where they fix random broken planes that our other facilities can't fix. We also de-brand some of our planes in that corner, as we retire about half of our fleet.
Where I work:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 IMG_1647
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 3:13 pm

^Note to self: never fly United.

I kid, I kid.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Venom wrote:
Yes, I fix flying buses, aka regional airliners.
Dude that's awesome!

Tenshigami wrote:
Hey, at least those planes are being maintained/repaired before they crash land somewhere in the pacific.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Pos: Slept until 2 pm. Totally needed it.

Fick: Had 3 really really weird dreams.

Tenshigami wrote:
@Sui that looks like a pic from over here in MN. O_o
NEG:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 A84zUbH
*whimper*

Either Tenshi somehow learned to project his weather here to MD, or I've suddenly ended up MN.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 Wtfweather_zpsrxy7apye

Relevant sig is relevant.
|
|
V
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(ļ½”ā—• ā€æ ā—•ļ½”āœæ)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 11:27 pm

What I wrote yesterday:

http://chichichichipndale.deviantart.com/art/Resident-Evil-6-Severed-Ways-514779897

How I felt after I finished uploading it:

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 Pwc68We
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMThu Feb 19, 2015 1:05 am

Abby pls
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMThu Feb 19, 2015 10:41 am

Tenshigami wrote:

I kid, I kid.
We also do work for Delta and American Airlines too Wink

Slivendiferious wrote:

Dude that's awesome!

Hey, at least those planes are being maintained/repaired before they crash land somewhere in the pacific.
Hehe, thanks. I am proud of my career path Very Happy
Especially since not a whole lot of people do it, which makes it all the more special.
And the company I work for has one of the highest reliability ratings in the airline industry, and was the best regional operator for United in 2014 lol
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMThu Feb 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Venom wrote:
Hehe, thanks. I am proud of my career path Very Happy
Especially since not a whole lot of people do it, which makes it all the more special.
And the company I work for has one of the highest reliability ratings in the airline industry, and was the best regional operator for United in 2014 lol
That's pretty impressive, man!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMSat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 am

Double post because reasons.

Pos: Had a great day full of surprises and yummy seafood!

Pos: My birthday thread <3

Oreo: Someone asked me if I was married yet! They seemed sorta surprised themself when I said no. o.O

A random question but flattering nonetheless. xD
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMTue Feb 24, 2015 10:50 am

Pos: Weather appears to be somewhat decent today.

Fick: Spring needs to hurry the f up.

Neg: Really hate how my very nature is working against me. I'm sick and tired of being a hermit, but the cold outside and constant stress around me just make me shrink away and stay in my room as much as possible.

Winter is the worst for this because it guarantees the simple act of leaving the house is an unpleasant experience.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaMTue Feb 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Really hate how my very nature is working against me. I'm sick and tired of being a hermit, but the cold outside and constant stress around me just make me shrink away and stay in my room as much as possible.

Winter is the worst for this because it guarantees the simple act of leaving the house is an unpleasant experience.
If you were the main character of an awesome story, how would you react to all of this?

If it's not too over the top (i.e. setting the house on fire) you might want to try reacting in that way and observing what happens.

If you really dislike your nature (like I once did many years ago), you can gradually change it. Don't worry about losing yourself, you'll stay you regardless. You might even stop pissing yourself off.

That's my secret anyway. I consciously decided to change and work on that in the way I described above, and it took me a couple of months to actually get there. But it worked wonders for me and recently I did it again, because there was a part of me I didn't feel comfortable with. Changing the second time was really easy and because they are always gradual, incremental changes. It's kind of like you're a rough statue and you can polish and shave off the rough edges little by little.

If course if your situation keeps giving you sh*t over and over again, that might not be something you can change by working on yourself (although you might find it easier to handle) and it would piss me off to no end as well. Or worry me a great deal.

At the very least it would feel extremely unpleasant.

edit: almost forgot to write down my own PNFs!

Fick: Last friday I ran into my previous coach. He had coached me in my design process (a social robot) for the past 20 weeks, and he told me that he had finally finished grading my work. Then he said that "we really need to discuss your report". I instinctively shifted into my stage persona PERSONA! and said "yes, we should!" really enthousiastically. I almost added "I'm looking forward to it", but it seemed to me that he didn't look forward to it in the slightest.

Then he asked me to hold a small presentation for the first years about prototyping to try and get them excited about design by the iteration of models, which is a great honor.

Pos: I heard today I scored a 9.1 for that report he was talking about...
That's the second highest grade I've ever gotten, and this is on Master Education level. I'm figuratively blown away to be honest. I'm having trouble processing it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 32 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next