Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 LeUojSY

POS: AYEEEE SNOW DAAAAAAY
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Pos. The addition of a hanging desklamp to my desk will make studying much more comfortable.

Neg. Why does this forum save my email as my Username and not my actual Username?
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Lloyzerdk wrote:
Neg. Why does this forum save my email as my Username and not my actual Username?
That would be your browser's doing.

Negative: Monty Oum passed away.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 10:01 pm

@Shiv: I'm glad you're still ok Shiv o_o

Dei wrote:
Negative: Monty Oum passed away.
WHAT.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Thank you everyone that expressed concern, it really means a lot <3

Pos: I'm really touched by everyone in my life that's reaching out to me, truly, I really do not like the circumstances but you know

Pos: Seem to be healing up okay, whiplash is making an appearance but whatevs, going to the doctor tomorrow to check out some bumps and bruises but I should be fine!

Pos: No swelling to the extent that I cannot see yay!

Pos: big birthday party in two weeks <3

Neg: Major school catch up to do next week :s
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMTue Feb 03, 2015 3:22 am

Neg: Too much snow >_>
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMTue Feb 03, 2015 10:40 am

Neg: Heavy snow expected sometime this afternoon. Plz no

Neg: Feeling strangely out of sorts this morning, like all the energy I've been running on to stay positive and hopeful ran out the moment my alarm went off.

Crossing my fingers that I can manage to bury myself in my work once I arrive at the office, so I can get my mind focused on things other than the issues that I feel dwarfed by this morning.

Edit: Feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMTue Feb 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Feeling better is good Tenshi. I also hope Suimeo does better soon too.

Also here to complain about USD to CAD, like f*ck.
Back to top Go down
Laogeodritt

Laogeodritt

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMTue Feb 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Falcom: It sucks for us as consumers, but hey, at least it's good for our industry and economy.

Pos: My thesis supervisor instantly had the solution to the problem I've been having with my current research.

Neg: I spent two days trying to figure it out myself ;~;

Pos: These cheese hors d'œuvres are lovely.

Neg: Need to catch up on the course I'm taking. Three weeks in and I'm already behind ;~;

Fick: There's a mouse pad in the lab here that reads, in a classic 70s kind of typesetting/graphic design,

Quote :
Committed to excellence in microelectronics
Working Together
to
Complete the Circuit

I find this mildly amusing.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 11:51 am

Sup forum?

Classes feels easier this semester than the last. I expected finance to be a tough class but the first test we took was a real joke.

Marketing of all classes have the biggest workload.

Asides from that... mmm things are going great with my girlfriend Smile We'll go to the Québec City winter carnival for Valentines Day.

Technically I'm still an employee of a security company but I haven't been called for a single shift yet in 2015. Not than I care that much altough some extra money would be nice. Too busy with school and GF to be too bothered with it.

That's pretty much it on my side!

Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 3:47 pm

Pos: Last night I was farming old raid bosses in WoW for mount drops and I got two in one night. The crazy thing is both have a 1% chance to drop. O_O

Fick: Sent out an email asking a local place if they having any volunteer openings. It was a very short email but oh well, no point in worrying about it. I think too much sometimes. xD

I'm dreading any docent-related work but if I get something like it it would help me with working on my social awkwardness.

Laogeodritt wrote:

Quote :
Committed to excellence in microelectronics
Working Together
to
Complete the Circuit

I find this mildly amusing.
Gonna second this.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMThu Feb 05, 2015 11:49 am

Neg: -8°F this morning.

Neg: Still been feeling kind of down since Tuesday and I've been having trouble sleeping.

Pos: a friend I haven't talked to in a while sent me a concerned IM last night. Even if I don't have a single offline friend, at least I have online friends who care. I often feel like I'm just going to drag him down now that he's pretty much got his own life sorted, though.

Neg: didn't see the IM until I turned my laptop on this morning, and he wasn't online -_-;;
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMThu Feb 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Neg: For some odd reason my 32gb Vita mem card decided it was done with life and suicided. Now I have to fork over $70 for a new one. God damn you Sony and your proprietary and expensive Vita memory.

Pos: LOTS of stuff I ordered is on its way. 6 model cars and a large 12 car display case.

Fick: I am debating on if I should pre-order to 1/8 Alter Lloyd figure. I also kinda want to pre-order the Asbel figure, but I dunno if I can handle that much FABULOUS >__>
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMThu Feb 05, 2015 7:01 pm

There are so many figures I want but I don't really buy things like that anymore ;__;

Pos: Had fun playing smash with Slivvy.
Neg: Migraine again.
Pos: One week until we get New 3DS and Majoras Mask.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMThu Feb 05, 2015 9:07 pm

UPDATE on the situation with my mother's eyes: Cataract surgery on her right eye will be in early March. The surgeries on her left eye will be sometime later. In all, there are 3 surgeries left, but at least after the one in March she will finally have one good eye again.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri Feb 06, 2015 10:48 am

Keeping my fingers crossed for your mom, Tenshi!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri Feb 06, 2015 11:48 am

Mine are too, Moonie, and thanks. It's been kind of difficult to deal with them not really telling me anything, and then every time they decide to tell me, the situation's been exponentially worse...

I keep telling myself "things won't always be this bad", so it's nice to see some evidence to support that. Finally I'm getting some GOOD news.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 10:27 am

Sorry for the double post, but I need to vent.

Pos: Mom says the cataract in her left eye "went away" yesterday and she can see out of that eye again, but can a cataract simply "go away" or does it just move so that it's temporarily not in front of her vision?

NEG: My mom also slipped and fell on the ice yesterday and now (once again!) can barely walk. It's likely a sprain, though we don't know for sure yet because my idiot father is taking her in to urgent care this morning instead of YESTERDAY.

I really wish I were making this up. It's getting really hard to remain strong right now. Just what did my family and I do to deserve all this? Enough is enough.

Neg:
Tenshigami wrote:
I keep telling myself "things won't always be this bad", so it's nice to see some evidence to support that. Finally I'm getting some GOOD news.
Oh the irony. >_<

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 Saku-head-desk-o
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Wow. That level of misfortune is indeed ridiculous Tenshi. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Pos: Just a sprain, not another fracture (THANK GOD). Still would have been better without it happening at all, but this won't be a repeat of last winter.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Fick: Started watching Now and Then, Here and There last night and finished that up today. I also watched Grave of the Fire Flies today as well. As sad as both were, I came out of it feeling depressed but more than anything enlightened.

...It's nice to see a more personalized take on conflict as opposed to just seeing the ideologies behind it all.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMTue Feb 10, 2015 3:08 am

Nothing can possibly last forever Tenshi, my thoughts are with you and your family, truly, I just know things are going to look up, even if just in small increments every so often, keep going on, I know you're strong, you've been through a lot!

Fick: Fallin' deeper and deeper for my crush with every passing day, but yolo he is at a constant neutral

Fick (because I'm not sure if pos or neg): WE ADDED EACH OTHER ON SNAPCHAT AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE FIRST THING HE EVER SNAPS ME EVER IS RANDOMLY THE NEXT DAY? PLAYING. HIS. GUITAR. AND SINGING???? SINGING: ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE It was a beautiful coincidence but also so painful, oh you ignorant soul. Yes, I know he doesn't like me, everytime I compliment him, and I compliment everyone it ain't even flirting, he always makes a point of going "Thanks for the compliment." even if its just in passing, and he's just very chill about everything, then there's me like embarrassing myself every other conversation. Let me tell you, this boy has PATIENCE.

Neg: Stats test tomorrow, its a really important course, but I've missed so many classes, and there's a lot to practise. ABout to work my ass off in the next under 24 hours, its an evening test, but I also have to go to the doctor tomorrow to get my allergy shot and get my eye checked out from the accident. I hope that doesn't take too long, its a walk-in clinic :/ I'm really running it close here.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMTue Feb 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Pos: (My brother) Bought Avatar (Last Air Bender) and TLoK for less than $20 at Targets Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMThu Feb 12, 2015 12:01 am

Neg: Now my mother has the FLU (or just a bad cold). Ok seriously wtf life. STAHP.

Neg: I just checked the package tracking on my Shulk amiibo and it says it was delivered to my house. Yesterday. But it wasn't.

Ok, I was upset when my Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition didn't get delivered (and I never got it) - but this... THIS... A mere $13 figure, and I am not just upset - I am beyond livid. I think I've reached the limit on the amount of bullshit I can put up with. This is the straw that broke the camel's back, if you will. I am just fed up with EVERYTHING right now.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 QFNeAnr
Pretty much how I feel at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMThu Feb 12, 2015 3:32 am

You never got your Drakengard 3 CE? What did the postal service say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next