Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMTue Mar 03, 2015 1:53 am

Pos: Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 is pretty fun.

Neg: My sleep is destroyed. Help pls.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMTue Mar 03, 2015 4:45 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Well if you don't use antivirus then you may be out of luck. I mean sure you could possibly find more information if you googled your exact problem and MAYBE it'd tell you what to look for, but there could be plenty of similar yet different cases that won't help you. If you've got nothing to identify what exactly you've been hit with or what files are infected, how can you clean up other than wiping the partition and starting over?

As for Avast deleting a core windows file, I have never had it do that even once in the entire 10 (has it really been that long? Dang am I old) or so years I've used it. In fact it's never let me down, or I wouldn't still be using it.
I use Avira. This is the first time it's letting me down.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMTue Mar 03, 2015 10:21 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
I use Avira.
Oh pff. You even said so right there in the post. Derp.

Neg: Went to bed at a good time last night so that I'd be well rested. I couldn't get to sleep for two hours, meaning I might as well have stayed up. Dammit body, why do you do this to me?

Neg: One of those rare occasions when I have a dream, and within this dream for some reason I confronted my dad with all of his bullshit. I don't remember much of the details of what was said on either side but it turned out pretty much how I expect it would in real life, with him refusing to acknowledge any of it (pretty much just short of "la la la I can't heeeeaaaar yoooou") and willingly keeping himself blind to how toxic he's being.

I'd ask why I can't have pleasant dreams but when I think about it, those would suck anyway because they'd be interrupted by crushing, cruel reality, with me wishing they were real.

Edit: Fick: Hmmmmm... one of my friends wants to start a streaming activity where people take turns streaming ourselves playing a game. I'm interested,  to be honest.  I had actually looked into streaming myself a month or two ago, but abandoned the idea until I get out of the house and live on my own as streaming via wireless doesn't work very well. But if it's not too often, lugging a game console and my laptop upstairs to stream via a wired connection would be worth doing I think.

I'd still need a capture card tho.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMTue Mar 03, 2015 11:46 am

Neg: I am super sick... I slept 25 hours in 2 days >_<
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMTue Mar 03, 2015 6:03 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Pos: Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 is pretty fun.

The Nep-Nep legion is growing day by day :3

Neg: PROCRASTINATIIIIOOOOOON
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMWed Mar 04, 2015 3:27 pm

Pos: hahaha wow. An article about online friends that I commented on in Kotaku's TAY community got mainpaged and then one of my friends saw it, while also posting her own comment about our group.

Pos (I hope): Mother has eye surgery today. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMWed Mar 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Pos: I know Nickleback gets a lot of hate and all, but man I love singing "How You Remind Me".

Neg: On top of all the rain we've been getting...

* ACCUMULATIONS... SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 3 TO 6 INCHES... ALONG WITH AROUND A TRACE OF ICE.

Oh boy! The real kicker is the previous snow STILL hasn't melted yet. Been walking outside in 20 degree (or lower) temps without a jacket (not often!!! so no fretting Mr. You-Know-Who-You-Are!) and the cold quite literally doesn't bother me. I don't even feel like a Marylander anymore...

Pos: Might as well start singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" while I work on Sum 41 songs!

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: hahaha wow. An article about online friends that I commented on in Kotaku's TAY community got mainpaged and then one of my friends saw it, while also posting her own comment about our group.
Haha wow that's epic! Very Happy

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos (I hope): Mother has eye surgery today. Fingers crossed.
Hoping for the best!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMThu Mar 05, 2015 11:40 am

Pos: Her eye surgery went well, the eyepatch comes off today. She should be able to see perfectly out of that eye now. We're halfway there!

Neg: Still having trouble sleeping for no apparent reason.

Pos: watched a few variations on youtube of the little speech the lead vocalist of my favorite band gave before performing my current favorite song live (Disciple - Shot Heard 'Round the World) and it spoke to me as much as the song itself.

When the lead vocalist heard his best friend was battling cancer for the third time, he wrote the song in response to what he imagined was going through his friend's mind at the time in order to encourage him to keep fighting and to never give up.

"This song goes out to him, and it goes out to any of you here that are fighting, whether it be sickness, addiction, loneliness, or anything else. If you've ever felt like giving up, like you've had enough and you're ready to just check out early, listen to me. DON'T YOU EVER GIVE UP! Keep fighting as long as it takes!"

Listening to this song has been how I start my mornings for several months now.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMThu Mar 05, 2015 3:46 pm

Neg: there's a group of people that have been getting on my nerves for the past two-weeks-or-something on my University. It's getting very hard for me to stay true to who I am, and I think I am going to get annoyed one of these days. I think I'll start tomorrow and work from there.

Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMThu Mar 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Neg: there's a group of people that have been getting on my nerves for the past two-weeks-or-something on my University. It's getting very hard for me to stay true to who I am, and I think I am going to get annoyed one of these days. I think I'll start tomorrow and work from there.
I don't know what's going on, but you'll always be who you are regardless, even if you flip your sh** at them. I believe you've told me something similar before, though the situation was different. (and maybe not so much involving anyone flipping their sh**)

Besides, If you don't generally flip your sh** at someone, then they probably deserve it when you do.

POS: The eye patch is off and MY MOTHER CAN SEE. They've even OK'd her for driving!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMFri Mar 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
POS: The eye patch is off and MY MOTHER CAN SEE. They've even OK'd her for driving!
Holy moses, that is great news Tenshi!

Pos: All's fine and dandy. I didn't even get to flip my stuff. No tables were flipped either.
Taking control of the group (even if not in name) really helps.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMSat Mar 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Neg: Still sick Sad Been sick since Monday >_>
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMSat Mar 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Neg: That awkward moment when you realize that you've been managing two different toons in pvp and your friend who asked you to do arena with them in the first place hasn't done squat. ...Even after you subtly tell them that practice is necessary if we want to get anywhere as a team. That's the thing with competitive perspectives, you need to stick with it regularly to get higher ratings. They don't spend ANY of their time practicing for pvp unless it's with me for rated arena matches, which is not only annoying but counter-productive. Battlegrounds and world pvp zones exist for a reason; both of which I involve myself with nearly daily.

I know I sound elitist as f*** but watching them get knocked out of stealth over and over by stationary aoes gets old after the eighth time. As a steathie team (rogue/druid) you can't start your matches with stupid shit like that. Heavy dps and healing is our team's forte, not damage reduction.

Harbinger wrote:
Neg: Still sick Sad Been sick since Monday >_>
Do you have the flu?! D:
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMSat Mar 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Neg: 3 people got killed not too far away from here. Man, not too long ago some other person got shot. This small town doesn't feel so safe anymore. RIP, dead people Sad

Neg: Also sick. Hopefully I'll feel better after the weekend.

Fick: I touched a bird today.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMSat Mar 07, 2015 4:30 pm

Neg: Balls in your mouth, UPS. A mode car that was supposed to arrive yesterday still isn't here, and probably wont be here till Monday or Tuesday. Y u do dis UPS? Mad

Fick: I bought 2 more models and pre-ordered another. Halp me.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMSun Mar 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Follow up: Silently ragequit during an arena match today then just left the Skype call because I just couldn't take it anymore. My patience hit its limit today big time. My arena partner is the same kid who has next to a zero damn social life, no girlfriend, spends every conversation with me talking about WoW and nothing else, had feelings for me awhile back and in general has been just getting on my goddamn nerves lately.

I'm tired of hearing about gear or mounts or some other WoW-related crap, it's gotten to the point where I literally don't give a crap about any of it. That's quite the feat for me. So sick of him forgetting crap too. Told him mid last year that he talks way too much about WoW and little on anything else, he said he'd work on it and for awhile he was doing great till he regressed. Told him to just say neutral greetings instead of calling me pretty or some garbage because I didn't like it, for while did fine till he forgot about that after he was busy for a week. He's a nice kid but he's so naive (I say naive because he crushes on any girl he becomes friends with) and dense. When I think about it, a great deal of what's being making me short tempered recently isn't a lack of sleep, but him.

Spent a good deal of time earlier today speaking with my sister about it and she told me she stopped caring about what he said not long after meeting him. I mentioned that it does worry me how freaking sensitive he is and how much my ragequit must've bothered him but she made a great point of there being no point in worrying about it, he's so dependent on me for anything social that it would do good just back off for awhile. It's not my job to solve his problems and I plan on just doing things on my own for some time.

I wish I wasn't so damn nice as it would make life easier sometimes. I had an issue as late as my senior year of being way too passive on things, but thankfully that has gotten better after learning experiences.

Instead of angrily flipping a table...Imma peacefully levitate one! No point in staying in a pissy mood!

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻  ~
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMSun Mar 08, 2015 11:19 pm

@Suiky: I think I have some digestive problems or something. Perhaps I ate something I shouldn't have... I'm feeling much better since Yesterday night though!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMMon Mar 09, 2015 12:46 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
*stuff about kid obsessed with WoW*
Honestly don't know how I should feel about this. On one hand you have a right to be annoyed, and it's perfectly fine to be. On the other hand... he sounds an awful lot like me in a way, so I can't help but feel sorry for him.

Normally I have the hardest time being social, but get me talking about something that I'm really interested in and I'll talk your ear off. This often winds up with me talking at length about some video game the listener doesn't even give a shit about. It's just the way my brain works, but I sure as hell am not proud of it. In fact I feel pretty bad about it when I catch myself doing it...

Pos: 50 degrees? Here? Amazing.

Pos: After constantly asking for God knows how long, and then giving up on asking for what feels like even longer, my dad finally helped with my driving lessons, even though I only got behind the wheel for like 10 minutes - long enough to go around the block a couple times before anxiety kicked into high gear because I was out of practice from not getting behind the wheel all winter.

Neg: Sleep schedule all screwed up by the time change.

Pos: Feeling a lot better about life at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMMon Mar 09, 2015 2:36 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Suikiwiden wrote:
*stuff about kid obsessed with WoW*
Honestly don't know how I should feel about this. On one hand you have a right to be annoyed, and it's perfectly fine to be. On the other hand... he sounds an awful lot like me in a way, so I can't help but feel sorry for him.
I feel sorry for him myself, but his situation is so daunting on one's patience that people can't stand him for long and he can never understand why. It's so bad that he refuses to make male friends with no reasoning behind it other than he 'can't seem to for some reason'. Last thing I want to be is that person who tells him why things are the way they are with him. In fact I refuse because I know how bad it would be.

Tenshigami wrote:
Normally I have the hardest time being social, but get me talking about something that I'm really interested in and I'll talk your ear off. This often winds up with me talking at length about some video game the listener doesn't even give a shit about. It's just the way my brain works, but I sure as hell am not proud of it. In fact I feel pretty bad about it when I catch myself doing it...
We all have moments where we have a hard time socializing though (lord knows I do), but this dude takes it to a whole new level. It's literally the same shit all day every day and his difficulty doesn't come from a lack of interest but rather he just doesn't know how.

"I got X mats through my garrison in X amount of time."
"Guess what new piece of transmog gear I got."
"I'm going to get X pet from X boss in an old raid."
"Totally topped in damage on Recount."
"Guess what I saw in the AH for 150k today?"
"I can't find any belt to match the rest of my transmog."

Now multiply the sheer amount of these goddamn statements over the course of an entire week. The RL equivalent to this stuff would be like:

"I changed my socks because they're itchy."
"I ate a grapefruit earlier."
"Took a bio break and got back to my chair in 90 secs!"
"Omelets are so easy to make."
"There must be raccoon outside because my dogs keep barking."

Sorry if I'm coming off as aggressive in regards to this mess, but my overexposure to him has made me rather toxic about it all. I put myself around it for too long before backing off. This is literally the first instance of me not caring about a majority of what someone says and I hate it, I hate feeling like such an ass.

I just need an extended break from it all. :/

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: Feeling a lot better about life at the moment.
Good on you! Very Happy

Harbinger wrote:
@Suiky: I think I have some digestive problems or something. Perhaps I ate something I shouldn't have... I'm feeling much better since Yesterday night though!
Glad to hear to you're doing better at least!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMMon Mar 09, 2015 9:06 am

@Sui: Ok yeah that's pretty bad.

Neg: sleep REALLY screwed up by the time change. Feels like I got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night >_<
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMTue Mar 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
no girlfriend,

What's wrong with being single? Sad
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMTue Mar 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Neg: Bone loss in my jaws and the numbing shots going deep into my jaw HURTS. Teared up a bit and sorta shaking.

Psypher wrote:
Suikiwiden wrote:
no girlfriend, 

What's wrong with being single? Sad
Nothing, he justs puts so much emphasis on it that it makes life hard for him.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Pos: DONE ALL MAJOR ASSIGNMENTS FOR NOW. YES. Spent sleepless nights clearing this trial.....

Pos:

Listening to this always seems to make me happy.

Roaring ver. is the best rendition of Get Over the Barrier!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMFri Mar 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Pos: No longer sick! Smile
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaMFri Mar 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Positive: Start working again tomorrow.
Positive: My copy of Zestiria should be here tomorrow.
Negative: My granpa isn't doing so well. All I know right now is my granmum had to call the paramedics because he fell unconscious and there's something wrong with his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 34 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next