Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Oct 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I can't cook veggies...
Don't.... boil them for too long?

Periodically check if they are easy to perforate with a fork while they're cooking?
Periodically taste them, maybe?

Where I'm from a lot of people eat vegetables in combination with something else, most often a sauce of sorts, or oil.
Broccoli with a cheese sauce is apparently really popular over here, as are the classic salads with vinegar during the summer of course.

You don't have to cook fancy either. There's no shame is just cooking a meal which consists of meat/fish/something akin to that, potatoes/pasta/rice and a vegetable.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Oct 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Broccoli with cheese godsend. On that note so is Italian and seafood. <3
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Oct 07, 2014 9:27 pm

My family, besides me, are intolerant to lactose. SURE, I could put cheese on top of Broccoli, but that would be quite inconsiderate of me!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMWed Oct 08, 2014 7:46 am

Harbinger wrote:
My family, besides me, are intolerant to lactose. SURE, I could put cheese on top of Broccoli, but that would be quite inconsiderate of me!

I used to be. But I somehow outgrew it.

I still stick to goat cheese most of the time.

It's just that most people really like cheese, so it is usually a safe bet to mention it.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMWed Oct 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Pos: Went to sleep after 30 some hours of being up. My eyelids feel weird plus I feel a bit drowsy but the energy after a good night's sleep is there.

Fick/Neg: While I got some sleep it was nowhere as long as it should've been meaning that I haven't exactly caught up on the sleep debt I accumulated. A large portion of how this happened is due in part to my shitty mattress (slept somewhere else last night) and my ADD. As I'm trying to sleep lately my ADD will go into overdrive. Not sure why that latter part keeps happening.

...I'll most likely have a tension headache all day as I'm feeling one beginning to crop up. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMWed Oct 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Job interview tomorrow, anxiety is killing me. :/
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Oct 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Good luck!

Mega Neg: My sweet grandmother has cancer after all, and she won't be living for much longer. What is it with people dying at this time of year? My grandfather 3 years ago, mom 1 year ago and now Granny. This feels kind of different though since there's still time to say goodbye and stuff. God, it's just so tragic Crying or Very sad

Fick: Currently away from home. I hate it but I need it to be able to concentrate.

Neg: A spider fell from the ceiling and landed in my (temporary) bed. Right next to me. How I've been able to sleep is a mystery even to me.

Pos: Going home over the weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Oct 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Aww Moontoon )=

Fick:
I just managed to cut myself with a string of spaghetti...

Trust me I'm as dumbfounded as you are.

Do I get a prize for this? Is it considered an achievement?

I'm just completely puzzled right now.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Oct 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Just came from the interview, it was ok. Not putting my hopes up though because there where people profissionally better than me.
Back to top Go down
Naoshi

Naoshi

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Oct 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Neg: My four years old Kitty.. just died.
Rest in Peace.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Oct 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Naoshi wrote:
Ā  Ā  Ā Rest in Peace.

My condolences. D:
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMFri Oct 10, 2014 1:20 am

Poor kitty Sad

Neg: I just watched Corpse Party: Tortured Soul.
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMFri Oct 10, 2014 5:24 am

Frick: I parked in front of my house, and instead of going in I went for a half an hour walk around the park near my neightborhood, the grassy wet fields due to the sprinklers running rampant, and the empty train tracks with no one patrolling them for some reason, while low volume James Taylor was playing in my ears. I'm been pretty stressed these last few weeks, and walking around in the moonlight with pretty soothing music as my background soundtrack, I felt a shiver of peace calmness I need more in my life.
Neg: God that was melodramatic.
Frick: As I'm typing this I checked my facebook and a friend of mine posted something and I misread it as JAMES TAYLOR being dead. I was freaking out, thinking the universe made me play that music off spotify for a reason other than melancholy, that maybe- *smack* THEN I reread it, and was mistaken. It was someone named Jason Taylor, someone I guess he knew from ... something, I dunno, just someone he knew personally. I then laughed for a second, thinking that'd be freaky if James Taylor did die this night. Then felt bad again for my friend's dead friend. RIP JASON Taylor.
Pos: ... Before all this I went and saw that Judge movie with Robert Downey Jr & Robert DuVall. It was okay.
Back to top Go down
Naoshi

Naoshi

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMSat Oct 11, 2014 10:03 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Naoshi wrote:
Ā  Ā  Ā Rest in Peace.

My condolences. D:

Harbinger wrote:
Poor kitty Sad

Thanks both of you.

Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMSat Oct 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Pos: So today's been like super awesome! I've been tanking in WoW for a few hours and I've had a ball with most of the random groups I've been put in. First notable thing was I got into a group with Queen Elsa (a frost mage no less!) and a really rare epic helm dropped. Then in a following run a really rare epic sword dropped (like 1% droprate) for a dude I had been leveling with and they were all super excited.

Pos: I've noticed I have been much more chatty with people! Granted I'd socialized with other players and whatnot before but it's like lately I've initiated a lot more conversations and have really enjoyed it all.

...It's like I've been put under spell or somethin'. Watch out guys, methinks there's a wizard amongst us! xD
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMSat Oct 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
...It's like I've been put under spell or somethin'. Watch out guys, methinks there's a wizard amongst us! xD

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 The-lego-movie-morgan-freemans-vitruvius-character-poster-preview

"I'm watching, but I haven't seen any wizards come by yet."
Back to top Go down
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMSun Oct 12, 2014 12:56 am

Negative: $313 speeding ticket
Positive: At least my dad said I only had to pay part of my rent so I can use the rest to pay for that.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMSun Oct 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Pos: Gave a friend some dating advice after he told me he had a dream about an ex that he still misses at times. So I reassured him that such a thing is normal since he's been single for awhile now and I mentioned once he finds someone that makes him happy that things will surely change for the better. He then brought up a girl he might ask out that he finds sweet so I told em to get for it.

Hopefully between telling him of my own past dating experiences and giving advice he'll find the initiative he needs. He's got a social life and all but I'm like one of two people who he confides in.

Slivendiferious wrote:
seemslegit.jpg

"I'm watching, but I haven't seen any wizards come by yet."

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 9tSqeaD

Edit:

Pos: Just got done watching something on the weather channel of all things that has to do with a local legend of a witch who was essentially sentenced to death out in the cold and cursed the land she died on. Trailer for it here and Wikipedia article on her here.

It was amusing to see places I've been to in town showing up throughout that episode. The town I live in is as old as hell and while I think most stories on the legend are an exaggeration, there's certainly a grain of truth in there somewhere. There prolly was an elderly woman who was ousted from the village for being 'weird' or a 'heretic' (our ancestors were pretty devout Catholics) but I don't think she was actually a witch. The rock she supposedly died on and left a mark does exist and there certainly are areas named after her (where she apparently died to the cold).

About 8 years ago two friends of mine, my ex gf and myself went down the road she died near at night and parked for like 10-15 minutes to the side of the road. We certainly never saw anything or heard anything for that matter but when we stood outside the car for a few minutes something did feel off. I live in a very rural area and at night there's almost always bugs or somethin' going on in the woods but as we stood outside it was just completely silent. Nothing else happened and we certainly weren't cursed but I gotta say that area is weird.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Oct 13, 2014 9:53 am

I think I should write a book and live with it's royalities or I'm going to live as a NEET 4ever.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Oct 13, 2014 10:50 am

Arn wrote:
I think I should write a book and live with it's royalities or I'm going to live as a NEET 4ever.
Uh oh, sounds like you didn't get the job, or has that interview not happened yet?

I know you're probably tired of hearing it by now, but don't give up, Arn. Your time will come, and then you can laugh in the face of everything that tried to stand in your way.

-------

Pos: Still having a hard time but feeling a little better about things right now. My birthday was probably the least memorable birthday ever. I did get an outpouring of support from my brother though, prompted by the fact that I wasn't in the mood to celebrate my own birthday.

Neg: Also still incredibly detached of late and barely talking to friends at all.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Oct 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Yeah, I didn't get it, this fucking sucks. I want to have my 3DS already. :s
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Oct 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Arn wrote:
Nothing lasts forever unless you will it to be so.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Oct 13, 2014 2:26 pm

@Arn If it helps, know that you aren't alone - a friend of mine has been going through the same struggle looking for employment. He's applied practically everywhere he possibly could in the state of Tennessee with no bites. I think part of his problem though has been failing to follow up after an interview.

That is to say, if they don't contact you after the interview (and they never flat out told you that they aren't hiring you), wait a bit and then contact them instead. There is a balance to it though as you want to seem eager and willing to work for the company, but not desperate.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Oct 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Pos: Mentally I'm doing fantastic, physically I'm doing relatively ok. I'm slowly getting better...
But mentally.... woosh. I didn't even realize I hadn't been this optimistic in a long time.

Neg: My modem seems to have died. So uh...
I won't be online much until I find a way to fix it.

I'm not giving up on this expensive piece of insert token profanity.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Oct 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Fick. Very bored. I need a new hobby besides playing games and going online. It occurred to me that even though I wanna go into the game industry someday, I know next to nothing about the specifics of game development. Anybody got advice on how I can start learning? Are there any sites you guys can recommend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 18 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next