Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Sep 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Pos: Fairy Fencer F

Neg: Paypal (or my bank) canceled the transaction for my Ar nosurge Limited Edition preorder. My guess is that my bank freaked out for whatever reason since I had preordered while I was on vacation in California. That's the only possible explanation I can come up with.

Pos: Just got the email confirming that I got that all taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Sep 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Did you ever get your drakengard 3 limited edition?
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMThu Sep 18, 2014 2:18 am

Neg: http://forum.deviantart.com/art/literature/2006424/

Quote :
Quote :
I don't mind if people write strange pairings, as long as they're plausible with some minor detail change, but changing the entire nature of a character to fulfill some hormonally-fuelled teenage fetish is annoying and un-fan-like.

Shit.  I think this guy’s on to me.

how is this happn
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMThu Sep 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Pos: My sister is really coming along on her pregnancy and should find out the gender of the baby in a few weeks. So excited!

Fick: Woke up just about as tired as I was when I went to bed BUT even still I'm doin' good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Sep 19, 2014 8:57 am

Still feel kinda bad about always whining on here but

NEG: Now my mom needs EYE SURGERY OH GOD WHY?

Why is it always the COMPETENT ONE that needs surgery? Why can't it be my DAD temporarily put out of commission? I would WELCOME that.

I really need to get out of here...

LOLWUT: So uh I forgot to mention that I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy with my dad last Sunday. We went to the theater that I used to work at (and he would drop me off and pick me up) for like EIGHT YEARS straight... and he nearly got us lost on the way home. Because not only was his own memory COMPLETELY F***ING USELESS, but he wouldn't listen to THE OTHER PERSON IN THE F***ING CAR THAT HAD WORKED AT THAT THEATER FOR EIGHT F***ING YEARS that was pretty f***ing confident that HEY DUDE WE NEED TO GO THIS WAY!

Neg: I really, REALLY need to get out of here...
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Sep 20, 2014 8:09 am

Grossly oversized Pos:
I got a new desktop weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Now I can actually play what few modern PC games that interest me.
Next step, install more HDD's...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Sep 20, 2014 9:22 am

Pos:

My life is amazing.

Stuff just keeps falling into place properly.

Sure, there are always things that could go better, like my time management and waking up properly but my life just keeps throwing these amazing opportunities at me.

And to think all of these things are still the repercussions of me failing a course in my second year. Seriously, that was one of the best things to ever happen to me.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Sep 20, 2014 10:35 am

LOLWUT:
Me: "OK who was so *braindead* that they bolted the front door WHILE IT WAS OPEN?"
Dad: "I *thought* it was easy to bolt."

...I *really* need to get out of here.

POS: It's Fairizin' Time!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Sep 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Pos: Going on about an hour now of a friend of mine and me just sharing epically funny images on FB. This tradition never gets old.

Edit: My cheeks hurt from loling so hard.

Double Edit: Somehow things went from banana stickers to Cosby Ducks. I don't even.

Pos: Had some rockfish earlier and it knocked my socks off.

Neg: Omg last night I was at my computer and whilst I was browsing the internets I felt a funny sensation on my arm. So I turn my head and look down and lo and behold a big ass spider! Shot up out of my chair real quick blurting EW EW EW EW EW EW. Thankfully I found the damn thing on the floor and proceeded to annihilate it. Screw you, arachnids!

Last edited by Suikiwiden on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Sep 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
POS: It's Fairizin' Time!

+1 to you, good sir.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSun Sep 21, 2014 12:13 am

Neg: Shocked by that Anime Ending O_o
Back to top Go down
Drake
Admin
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSun Sep 21, 2014 6:25 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
Pos:

My life is amazing.

Stuff just keeps falling into place properly.

Sure, there are always things that could go better, like my time management and waking up properly but my life just keeps throwing these amazing opportunities at me.

And to think all of these things are still the repercussions of me failing a course in my second year. Seriously, that was one of the best things to ever happen to me.
I basically got into my Master's program because I was offered full paid tuition by a particular prof, at the end of a research project course I was taking with said prof, and that only happened because I needed a final senior credit and the course I had planned to take was at the same time as Calc II, and the only reason I had to take Calc II was because I had failed it the previous year. I got into a Master's program partly as a consequence of failing a course.

On top of that, the only reason I was taking Calc II was because I needed to take an extra year to finish my CS degree and I decided to fill up time by also completing a Math degree since I was halfway to one already, and the only reason I needed to take an extra year was because of a strange sequence of prerequisites I messed up on during second year because one course wasn't offered in a particular semester.

Dude. I know that feel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vulcapyro
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMMon Sep 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Pos: Was on WoW last night till pretty late just reminiscing on my old raiding guild and some of the good friends I had in there. While I was going through my bank I came across an old letter I kept. It was a farewell letter from a real good friend of mine from the guild who had sent it to me a few years ago. It's a not long letter but what's said in it really meant a great deal and still does. Seeing it brought a smile to my face last night. Especially after reading "Don't ever change!"

Yeah it maybe just 'World of Warcraft' but when you spend 4 hours a night 3 times a week for years raiding you built up a camaraderie with some people.

[spoilerbox="Screenshot of letter"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 WoWScrnShot_092214_155114_zps30256fb9[/spoilerbox]

Pos: Dr. Casey on FB = Epic Win.

Pos: Tfw you haven't heard a song in nigh on a decade and you still know it word for word~
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMMon Sep 22, 2014 11:07 pm

@Suiko I heard in WoW you could get a free level 90 somehow, is this true?

Neg: Last minute hw after Fairy Fencer all day

Pos: Fairy Fencer F today

POS: Latest episode of Vanguard was the revival of DRAGONIC OVERLORD.
Now with two swords instead of one!

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 Sckwn1L

DOUBLE THE DRAGONS WITH DOUBLE THE "SEEK TOMATO"
A restand and a crit get the job done, GG Gaillard.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 11:21 am

Neg: Still depressive,  didn't even log into the chat with my friends yesterday or talk with anyone on AIM/Skype.

Fick: I'll be fine, and I know this'll pass eventually.

Pos: Thanks for the extra support, Sui.

Pos: Discovered a band through a kickstarter campaign, and not only is their new album awesome but I've been getting and listening to their old stuff through Amazon. 4 more CDs should arrive today - possibly 5 but one CD is in a different package that lacks any tracking info.

Fick/Neg: the sidequests in Fairy Fencer F are getting infuriating. Get two of this extremely rare sonar item, that you haven't found a single one in hours of scouring the dungeon! Or... Kill some lava beetles in the volcano dungeon, even though these monsters do not even seem to spawn with Change Enemies active and indeed do not show up in the enemy list, either.

The completionist in me is going nuts!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 11:58 am

Stone farming is terrible Sad
Also missed a Fury so I gotta start a second NG+ due to missing a quest ahahahahaa....

Pos: Saw this on FB

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 10675714_10152680601823415_5854516612237611792_n

MADE WITH ONIONS GAIYZZZ
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Falcom wrote:
@Suiko I heard in WoW you could get a free level 90 somehow, is this true?

If you buy/preorder the upcoming Warlords of Draenor expansion, you can upgrade any character to level 90. It's mostly meant to try and entice new players and older players (i.e. TBC and vanilla players) to return so they can jump right into the WoD content.

also you can spend $60 in Blizzard's store to upgrade a character to level 90 (which is retarded)

Fick: Jojo's anime is done until winter now and I need my fix. Time to pick up the manga, I guess
Fick: Been really busy lately. I'm not used to having such a packed schedule.
Neg: Wifi problems with my laptop that I don't know the cause of, which makes fixing it very difficult...
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 2:40 pm

@Fal I hear the silver ore can be found easier at a later dungeon (and one would assume this is before the quest is 'failed' or otherwise disappears from your list, if such things ever happen?).

Still don't know how the eff to find lava beetles for the Act of Kindness quest either. That one has me more stumped.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 2:57 pm

I'm pretty sure, I'm not at home to check, though I do remember getting some from treasures or hidden treasures, can't quite remember. At this point, I'm really only bothering to complete the Important quests since only they carry over to NG+ as with your rank. Still farming for element stones for A rank up.....

I THINK with Lava Beetles it's either in the lava dungeon or the Blast Furnace with a Change Enemies Fury World Shape.

Zacewing wrote:
also you can spend $60 in Blizzard's store to upgrade a character to level 90 (which is retarded)

Wat.
Blizzard, wat r u doin'
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Oh hey, I bet the Lava Beetles might be a localization error then and they meant the later dungeon. Because they do not even appear on the enemy list for the lava caverns, even with Change Enemies.

There's also an error in the trophies where it says 100 when you really needed to do *300* air attacks to get the trophy.

I feel a bit better about these quests now and can comfortably move on with the plot when I get home.

Edit: After looking online just now, I'm deathly afraid of what I'll find now that I know you can check to see if you missed a Lola quest though (if you're missing a number that's a big 'uh oh'.)
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Yeah man, I was worried about the Air Master trophy as well...... I was on like 170 and was wondering "where the heck is my trophy!?" just to find out on GFAQs that it was 300. Is the Lava Beetle quest even important anyways? I just ignored it.

Hidden treasure rate in this game is so ughhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Not really important, but sets off my 'go everywhere do everything' urge something fierce to see it sitting incomplete on my list. I always try to do as much as I can in a single playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Pos: Ever since last night I've felt alive. Suddenly emotions are positive and 100000x more impacting. Hell when I look outside things look more vibrant! I'm just brimming with confidence and I feel extroverted when socializing with others.

I can't remember the last time I've felt like this or if I've ever felt like this! To the culprit behind this (and you know who you are!) you have my undying thanks.

Falcom wrote:
Ew.jpg
I love Oreos but dayum. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 7:32 pm

What does ramen flavor tastes like?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Falcom wrote:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 10675714_10152680601823415_5854516612237611792_n
Tell me this is photoshopped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next