Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Well uh, excuse me for not even being 20-something anymore. Now I DO feel old. Thanks Fal.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMSat Sep 13, 2014 3:09 am

Happy to help, old timer fellow contemporary.

Last edited by Suikiwiden on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...wut?)
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMSat Sep 13, 2014 3:29 am

Fick: I feel a bit of anxiousness pooling in the pit of my stomach...

Must. Not. Start. Doubting. My. Self Value.

Tenshigami wrote:
Oh man I have a lot of memories of DQ1&2, then called Dragon Warrior. DW was my first RPG ever.

...I feel old now.
My first entry was DQ 7 when I was like 10 and I can still remember how much I revered Kiefer's Fireslash early in the game. :O

I died a lot but damn it I had really enjoyed playing it!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMSat Sep 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Oh wait, I'm 20-something too!
As is the majority of us Reservians!
WERE ALL SO OLD

Neg: I feel old

Suikiwiden wrote:
Fick: I feel a bit of anxiousness pooling in the pit of my stomach...

Must. Not. Start. Doubting. My. Self Value.

This have something to do with that FB post of yours?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMSat Sep 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Yeah, I know the feeling, Tenshi. Sometimes whenever you've been grinded down to a low enough point, you'll stay that way even when the situation has mostly resolved itself. At those times, the lowering of stress isn't enough to bring you back to life; you need strong positive influences and things to derive happiness from. Right now you're in kind of a neutral-ish, transitional phase, I think - the caregiving should be over now as far as I'm aware, but your situation isn't pleasant enough just yet to help lift you up from your burnout. The fact that you're practicing driving and looking for a place to live are steps in the right direction, but you won't reap the full benefits until the transition is over. The anime convention kind of demonstrated, I think, that you're fully capable of happiness if you're actually given a reason to feel it. Once you establish some reliable source of warmth and contentment, I think there's a good chance things will get better. Didn't you say one of your friends was close by? Maybe one of those places you have your eye on will reduce the distance even further.

Pos: PM conversation with Sui the last few days.
Fick: I actually consider getting older to be a source of comfort. I'll take the freedom of adulthood over whatever good points childhood and adolescence offered.
Fick: I haven't played Dragon Quest in long enough. I saw 'DQ' and thought Dairy Queen. <_<
Pos: But still, yay for Dragon Quest discussion.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMSat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Falcom wrote:
This have something to do with that FB post of yours?
Aye, but between slowing confidence up again and seeing Dr. Casey's lil pos there, I'll be fine.

Dr. Casey wrote:
Pos: PM conversation with Sui the last few days.
Pos: Just this. The fact this is a pos after how open I was about something that happened back in HS is an immense weight off my shoulders. I haven't told many people about all that happened back then. It's not easy to admit you're a human being who screws up from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMSat Sep 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
It's not easy to admit you're a human being who screws up from time to time.
I screwed up all the time during high school, to the point where I can't recall whether I've done anything right at all xD

Your memory is really, really good at remembering all of the unpleasantness.

Neg: I have not been very productive today...

Neg: Tomorrow is going to be hell in terms of catching up.

RIP.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMSun Sep 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Pos: Job started this week, and no real problems, just learning.

Neg: We're underselling and thus overstaffed, so all my post-opening shifts were cut in half and unless I can fight for more hours I only have one Friday. Time to got back on the job hunt!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMMon Sep 15, 2014 11:05 am

Neg: Had a horrible, s****y weekend and I think I really need to talk to someone about stuff, but I don't think I can right now.

Neg: Had a hard time getting any sleep last night.

Neg: Not even sure how I got the willpower to get out of bed this morning.

Neg: Need to end this post right now before I dip into pitiful self-loathing.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMMon Sep 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Those are a lot of negs Tenshi ol'pal

Neg: Sick for the past fews days....

Fick: Playing through old games now... need help

SO THAT MAKES MY 666th post. Will be my final post.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMMon Sep 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Had a horrible, s****y weekend and I think I really need to talk to someone about stuff, but I don't think I can right now.
Well hit me up on Skype when you're up ready for it.

Falcom wrote:
Fick: Playing through old games now... need help
Was wonderin' why you were playin' Time and Eternity last night.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMMon Sep 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Neg: School tonight at 6pm :/
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMMon Sep 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Falcom wrote:
SO THAT MAKES MY 666th post. Will be my final post.
OH WELL I GUESS GOODBYE THEN

Does this mean I overstayed my welcome and should've left ~200 posts ago?
Back to top Go down
AquaRimms
Mother of Portuguese Chula Dancing
AquaRimms

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMMon Sep 15, 2014 11:46 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:

Yes, begone too.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMMon Sep 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Do we count other forums too? Because then I'm over 12000 posts past my welcome.

Pos: I have been playing the Hatsune Miku Project Diva F demo and it's been rather fun so I think I may buy the full game.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMTue Sep 16, 2014 12:09 am

Pos. Joined the anime/game club at my school. Hope it pans out well.

Fick. That disappointment when you find
Spoiler:
excerpts on Youtube and have no idea where they originated from or how to find the full versions.
Back to top Go down
AquaRimms
Mother of Portuguese Chula Dancing
AquaRimms

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMTue Sep 16, 2014 12:14 am

Lloyzerdk wrote:
Spoiler:
excerpts on Youtube and have no idea where they originated from or how to find the full versions.

What the heck?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMTue Sep 16, 2014 12:22 am

Pos: So I just spent the last 10-15 minutes spawning via console commands every dragon I could think of in Skyrim over Ivarstead. Once I spawned Alduin all hell broke loose. It was so glorious that using my Bend Will shout I took the skies on Odahviing to watch the ensuing mess in all its splendor. The sky literally turned dark and rocks fell from the skies incinerating anything they touched. There were dragons roaring all around, circling one another bathing their foes in flames! While my character soared around on Odahviing as he attacked other dragons I was loling up a storm.

...I need to get that one script extender so I can go crazy as a controllable dragon.

Neg: Game crashed after like 15 minutes. The awesome was too much for my computer to handle apparently. D:

Slivendiferious wrote:

NO.

AquaRimms wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:

Yes, begone too.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 BPcvd6u

AquaRimms wrote:
Lloyzerdk wrote:
Spoiler:

What the heck?
*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMTue Sep 16, 2014 4:20 am

Neg:

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 HzJxRFL
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMTue Sep 16, 2014 12:00 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Well I guess that means I have ~200 posts left guiz. RIP me.

Suikiwiden wrote:
"Oh hey Sui's on - oh she's playing Skyrim, best not disturb her." lol curse my penchant for politeness sometimes. Or is it just an excuse to be shy?

Uber Pos: I don't quite know wtf just happened last night but it was amazing. I didn't even do anything - I was well past the point of having any idea what to say to a friend (plus massive amounts of anxiety) so I just... listened to him vent. At one point he tried to give up talking to me and go to bed but his girlfriend was like "oh no you don't!" And dragged him back out to his computer. I continued to listen to him vent and vent and vent and then suddenly, something finally clicked, and he came to the same conclusion about a bunch of stuff that I had been trying to convince him of for a while now.

A bit later I get a message from his gf:
"What on earth did you say to him? He's a complete 180 from how he was earlier!"
"I didn't really say anything - I just listened to him vent and he came to a bunch of conclusions on his own."
"O_O"

This is a huge relief, because his girlfriend and I had been really worried about him for a while now.

Neg: Despite the above, still greatly disturbed by extremely negative thoughts I was having over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMTue Sep 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Suikiwiden wrote:
"Oh hey Sui's on - oh she's playing Skyrim, best not disturb her." lol curse my penchant for politeness sometimes. Or is it just an excuse to be shy?
D'oh! I had been playing Skyrim with the hopes you'd message me on Skype at some point.

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Despite the above, still greatly disturbed by extremely negative thoughts I was having over the weekend.
I'll message ya next time I see ya on today Very Happy

Also don't worry about not getting ahold of me yesterday. Fretting over the small stuff (like a certain someone I know!) when it comes to those important to us isn't worth it in the long run (and yeah lord knows I gotta work on the fretting thing myself...) but yeah, s'all good!
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMTue Sep 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Pos: Getting a gaming PC so I don't have to burden my laptop with what little games it can run
Pos: Ordered a somewhat rare 1/43 model car to add to my collection
Neg: Had to work on the lavatory last night, after some day shift idiots messed up some crap... I hate having to fix other people's mess-ups.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMTue Sep 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Pos: ¡VIVA MÉXICO!

Neg: Just a bit sick today, but way better than yesterday.

Pos: Slivius, this set is amazing. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMTue Sep 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Neg. I hate spending so much time on schoolwork and achieving so little. Spent two hours on a Java assignment and only have four problems out of eight done. Granted, the questions can be kinda long and have multiple parts, but I wish I was more efficient with it. I have to look in my textbook constantly to look stuff up and clarify things. And I'm not even sure if I got the questions right or not. Though most of the time I spent was trying to figure out how to do something with my Java application and failing. I'll have to get the professor's help tomorrow.

I've also got a few quizzes this week.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Sep 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Negative: Sunburn
Positive: New set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 14 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next