Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMTue Sep 09, 2014 7:39 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
S'ok Sliv, we understand such a thing needs to be done. It's for the betterment of all mankind, right? :P
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyep.

Yep. Definitely. Yes. Betterment of all robotki I mean mankind.

Yeah.

Let's go with that...

Seriously though, I'll be designing robots. So whether that's for the betterment of all mankind is open to interpretation.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMTue Sep 09, 2014 9:32 am

Fick: I'm going to take my dog to mate, poor guy is 5yo and still virgin. My neighboor female just got in heat and he started to have weird behaviors.

Neg: Another mouse died, this one lasted about an year thought. That's what I get for buying $5 mouses. D:
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMTue Sep 09, 2014 10:31 am

Neg: My friends are ****ing idiots oh my god :l

At least Im good at living in a pretend fantasy bubble where nothing is wrong
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMTue Sep 09, 2014 1:06 pm

@Sliv I for one welcome our evil robot overlords.

Neg: Oh my God I spent forever last night agonizing over a short message I'm putting at the end of my AMV, constantly changing the wording slightly which then requires re-rendering the whole video all over again (which takes like 30-45 mins each time on my laptop.)

Stop it, Tenshi! No more! It needs to be all rendered and ready to upload by midnight tonight so LEAVE IT BE!

Fick: It's going to be so weird finally having that out. I've been half secretive, half wanting to spill the beans to everyone and shout, "I can't show it to you yet but this is what I'm working on and what it's all about!" (I may or may not have done the latter already at some point - I know I told some friends privately some of the details.)

Starting tomorrow I can finally let myself talk 100% freely about it as it'll actually be released.

Fick: Went to bed early last night to make it easier for me to stay up later and get the video uploaded tonight after the clock rolls over to tomorrow. Sleep was fitful for whatever reason but I do feel well rested regardless.

Pos: Holy s**t I'm finally going to be releasing this thing!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMTue Sep 09, 2014 1:50 pm

School is stealing my life force, I am dying here.
Other than that, no one has been talking to me since I've ignored them for Xillia 2, serves me right. :/
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMTue Sep 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Fick/Neg: Well, my dog didn't wanted to mate at all. Now he got me worried because he stopped eating since she got on heat, he does accept treats and he didn't changed in his daily behavior but still.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMTue Sep 09, 2014 11:47 pm

Lolwtf: So I'm watching baseball with the parental unit and at one point his team wasn't hitting for crap.
As expected he got somewhat frustrated by this and he threw an empty nearby water bottle that hit the floor. I made a snarky comment and out of freaking nowhere he starts scolding me for getting peanut butter on the side of the sink. I said to that random outburst: "Where in the hell did that come from???" Apparently I tossed a knife with a bit of peanut butter on it in such a way that it left skid marks on the sink? Interesting correlation he made there...

15 minutes later and I'm still laughing at how absurd and out of left field he was. Wtf. xD
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 10, 2014 12:08 am

Positive: Met by boss today. He's a pretty great guy. He brought me tea in the morning and got me Subway later in the day. He also wants to go golfing before the weather gets really cold. So far he is 5000x better than my last boss.
Positive: Got to do actual work today.
Negative: Really tired.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 10, 2014 8:53 am

Pos: I realized I was being stupid and simply went to bed and woke up at 5AM to upload my AMV this morning instead of staying up till like 2AM in order to get the proper date. Unfortunately I had already stayed up late enough that it only earned me an extra hour of sleep.

Pos: My AMV is out! GO WATCH!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Pos: This makes my week. I've seen some weird mods but this.....

Pos: Tenshi's AMV is godly.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 10, 2014 5:05 pm

Neg: I haven't played ToX2 for a while. I like the game, but... let's say I got other games to play too!
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Neg: Apparently I have a cyst. Probably explains why I've been feeling like a trainwreck lately. The doc didn't think it's dangerous but I'm still nervous Crying or Very sad

Pos: Moving back home in 2 days (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Neg: Just got scammed $15 on ebay, and Paypal and ebay can't help. Gotta suck it up I suppose.

Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 11:45 am

Fick: spent all evening yesterday figuring out what to say on other communities about my new AMV because the subject matter is kind of personal.

Pos: whatever. It's out, it's done, and it's something I'm proud of whether it's universally well received or not, because of everything the video stands for to me personally.

Neg: aside from releasing the AMV, been feeling kind of 'meh' about things lately. I know it'll pass but I've barely been talking to people the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Neg: Was sick for a few days, got a cold sore (always a pain that lasts about a week) and finally got healthy. Cleaned the bed sheets and my bathroom so I wouldn't get another cold sore. Got another cold sore. Seriously, I just changed my toothbrush yesterday, but will have to change it again once the new cold sore goes away. Argh!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Falcom wrote:
Neg: Just got scammed $15 on ebay, and Paypal and ebay can't help. Gotta suck it up I suppose.
I'm kinda curious as to what was it that you got scammed over. :O

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: whatever. It's out, it's done, and it's something I'm proud of whether it's universally well received or not, because of everything the video stands for to me personally.
That's the right attitude!

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
Neg: Was sick for a few days, got a cold sore (always a pain that lasts about a week) and finally got healthy. Cleaned the bed sheets and my bathroom so I wouldn't get another cold sore. Got another cold sore. Seriously, I just changed my toothbrush yesterday, but will have to change it again once the new cold sore goes away. Argh!
Yikes, talk about a pain! I hope this newest cold sore is the last one. D:
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Play this theme before you see the picture.....

Spoiler:

I mean I guess it was my fault for trusting a zero feedback user and not escalating it into a claim in time.
I will be forever be deprived from Magileines.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Madolche_wild_goose_chase_by_greenmangos-d5fufy1

RIP Alex's Madolche deck 11/09/14

Anyways it feels good to post this somewhere aside FB, thx for asking Sui!

Pos: After leaving class I am feeling a lot better overall, I lubb chu all Reservia.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Pos: My Japanese import game i ordered for 10 dollars arrived early.
Neg: I forgot that the ps2 is region locked unlike the ps3.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Good thing modding PS2s are really easy.

Negative: Came back home and my cat was mad at me.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Dei wrote:
Good thing modding PS2s are really easy.

Negative: Came back home and my cat was mad at me.
Yeah but so far the only method i found is using a swap disk but for the same price to get one i could get the pc version and with that cost it gets pushed to the bottom of my to buy list.

Did you forget to feed the cat?
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Nah, my cat's just mad I moved out and haven't been back for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 10:41 am

Neg: Mood is getting even sh***ier since yesterday. It's hard to describe what's going on, really. I feel... more machine than human right now, I guess? I just have this passive attitude where nothing really matters, yet at the same time I can't pinpoint a logical reason why I should feel like this.

Pos: Talked with a friend about it this morning so I feel a little better.

Fick: Need to think more positive. Weekend is nearly here I should at least be happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 2:43 pm

Pos: With Dragon Quest 1 now on IOS I can finally play enjoy the title that started it all. The fact that 2 and 3 are coming in the near future gets me hella excited. Loto Trilogy here I come!

*has a geek moment*

Falcom wrote:

Anyways it feels good to post this somewhere aside FB, thx for asking Sui!

Pos: After leaving class I am feeling a lot better overall, I lubb chu all Reservia.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Oh man I have a lot of memories of DQ1&2, then called Dragon Warrior. DW was my first RPG ever.

...I feel old now.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
...I feel old now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next