Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Aug 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Yeah I'm pretty bummed right now. He was a huge part of my childhood. :/
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Aug 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Yeah I feel pretty shitty right now. Goodbye, Genie. Be free. Sad

Kinda bad timing for such things but -

Pos: Just scheduled the entirety of the rest of my college loans to be paid off in full tomorrow. Once I move out I won't be making enough to keep sending regular payments after living expenses so best get rid of it now.

While I actually was paid so far ahead I didn't need to pay anymore until 2016, best to be rid of it completely so it's not soaking up interest.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Aug 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Would paying it off now delay your move though?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Aug 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Lloyzerdk wrote:
Would paying it off now delay your move though?
No, I have a ton of money in the bank. But if I kept paying off my loans at the same rate I was, then with all my other living expenses I'd already be spending more than I make in a month - in other words I'd be bleeding money, which I technically COULD afford to do as I have a lot saved up, but just paying all that off now is way smarter and will make it much easier to manage my finances because my spending won't be in the red every month.
Back to top Go down
DoubleL

DoubleL

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Aug 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Pos: I am pregnant with love for all living things.
Neg: It is an unwanted pregnancy.
Fick: Use protection before connecting with your fellow man.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Aug 12, 2014 9:00 am

Arn wrote:
Neg: Robin Williams is dead. :(
=(
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Aug 12, 2014 9:49 am

NEG: Holy shit, I wake up feeling already pretty damn bad and mom starts the job talk. f***! >:c
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 am

Arn wrote:
NEG: Holy shit, I wake up feeling already pretty damn bad and mom starts the job talk. f***! >:c
She may be approaching it the wrong way, Ā but she only wants to help, Arn. The fact she would even bring it up is proof of that. Plus you won't figure out a solution if you avoid talking about it. I honestly think that the way you can get out of the rut your life is in is not only through your own power, but those around you.

Things are only improving for me now because I finally swallowed my pride (and my need to not bother people) and sent a text to my brother flat out telling him that I wasn't doing OK and that I needed to stop lying and pretending everything was fine.

I was stuck because of my own pride and fear, assuming that my only road forward was through my parents, and when it wasn't working I just sort of half gave up. Funny thing is my brother agrees with me that our parents are useless and were in fact doing nothing but hindering me.

EDIT: All the Robin Williams stuff across the net got me thinking

Pos: The only reason I can battle severe depression (I was in a really bad spot last year, not gonna sugarcoat it) and not be suicidal is because I have so many amazing friends. Thanks for being awesome, guys.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Aug 12, 2014 12:24 pm

The problem is that she thinks I'm doing absolutely nothing to fix my current state and basically forcing me from taking a job that would make me feel even worse and for good measure she throw at my face that I don't have any friends anymore which is not entirely true.

Yesterday I heard she saying that I would never get a job because of my degree, it pissed me so much that I just left the house in a fit of rage.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Aug 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Wow that is some serious bullshit...

Do you have other relatives you could talk to? Sounds like your mother has turned into an obstacle in your way and you'll need to work your way around, somewhat like how trying to turn to my parents for help was simply barking up the wrong tree for me and I had to turn to my brother.

Even if you don't have any offline friends, that doesn't immediately mean you have no one to turn to offline. Your Ā mother clearly isn't helping, but other relatives might. Relatives that understand that online friends DO count, and the fact you have a degree MEANS SOMETHING.

When I started beating myself up the other day in front of my brother about spending 6 years on a 2 year degree, he countered, "but you got your degree, right? You didn't go through all that for nothing."

He's also really glad that I have so many online friends, and he was thrilled that I went out to Anime Expo to meet a bunch of them. I think he's been really concerned about me for years, but never said anything because I always acted like everything was fine and that having no friends didn't bother me. I'd like to think he's just as grateful as I am that you guys are out there.

I really hope you can find a relative or friend out there that understands, Arn. Because the truth is you do have friends. There's a bit of distance involved, but we're here for you.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Aug 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Because the truth is you do have friends. There's a bit of distance involved, but we're here for you.
^This this this this this! Distance may be a great thing but the camaraderie built from friends is even greater imo. I can say that from personal experience.

Pos: Thank you so much MH3U for giving the world Helios Z Armor. Never played ya but dayum does it look nice in Skyrim. I freaking love Ancient Egyptian themed things. *fangirls*

[spoilerbox="dun dun dun"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 ScreenShot37_zpseb4001ec[/spoilerbox]
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Aug 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Thank you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMTue Aug 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Don't worry Arn, you're not the only one who has no job, hang in there!
...... I should say that to myself too.... ~_~
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Aug 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Pos: Not too crazy about doing parallel parking BUT the drive to just get it done and learn it overcomes the unwillingness.

I feel so different with a better perspective in life. I've never felt this compelled before. It's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Aug 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Double post because holy shit.

POS: My sister went to the ob's office with my BiL earlier and found out she's pregnant! She's 12 weeks along with the baby due in late February.

This is something she's wanted for a long time and I'm so happy for her!

Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Aug 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Woah! You're gonna be an aunt, Sui! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Aug 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Aunt Suiky Razz

Neg: Rain...
Super Neg: Our cat jumped off our balcony because she wanted to go outside. (She's fine, no injury or anything) I was letting her go on the balcony because I didn't really want to let her go out in the middle of the night (and she wanted to go outside). She was in front of our door waiting for me to open... >_>
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Aug 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Fick. Was watching the Japanese Tales of Destiny Openings, and I'm curious about something. It looks like they increased the framerate of the opening movie from the PS1 version to the PS2 remake. If that's the case, how did they manage to still have the song synced with the video?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Aug 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Fick: That awkward moment when an ex-boyfriend walks right past and almost sees you in the grocery store parking lot.

Tenshigami wrote:
Woah! You're gonna be an aunt, Sui! Very Happy
For the fourth time no less!

Harbinger wrote:
Aunt Suiky Razz
I feel old now. xD
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Aug 14, 2014 2:42 pm

MEGAPOS: For the first time in what feels like forever, I actually feel somewhat confident in areas of my life that for the past year have been a living hell and were bringing me nothing but depression and anxiety.

I can now tell myself "You can do this!" and actually mean it rather than feel like I'm simply trying to convince myself of it.

So... this is what it feels like to not be worried about anything. I feel... AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 1:29 am

Neg: There's this one girl at work... I think she really likes me. She keeps complimenting me. During a conversation, she asked if I wanted her to cook for me... She sang a couple of time (partially, when near me) "I need you, I need you".

I feel invaded >_>

I get this feeling that there's at least 3 girls at work that like me... I'm not interested in any relation at the moment, and even if I was, it wouldn't be with them (no offense intended).
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 2:32 am

Harbinger wrote:
Neg: There's this one girl at work... I think she really likes me. She keeps complimenting me. During a conversation, she asked if I wanted her to cook for me... She sang a couple of time (partially, when near me) "I need you, I need you".

I feel invaded >_>

I get this feeling that there's at least 3 girls at work that like me... I'm not interested in any relation at the moment, and even if I was, it wouldn't be with them (no offense intended).

If it's getting to the point where she's unintentionally making you uncomfortable then it might be time for you to address the situation directly. It might be an awkward thing to do but it's better to say something then to have it carry it on.

Personally, if I were in your position, I'd just say that while I'm flattered I'm just not interested in romance at the moment and it's nothing against her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 am

Hahaha, it's always the ones that aren't interested that are the chick magnets. ;P
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 10:28 am

I wish random chicks would hit on me <_____<
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Pos: Five days in the Panama City beach area is never a bad thing, though I suspect the conflicting emotions the newer parking garages and their over-the-street connections and additional high-rises are giving me are me legitimately feeling old for the first time. Some of this stuff simply was not there when I was... six or seven. Our area also had seaweed bars closest to the beach that I have never had to deal with before. Though the yellow-tailed silver fish showing cat-with-a-laser-pointer like interest in my feet was funny enough. Have some choice pictures if anyone's interested.

Pos: From the information I've gotten, my job starts Tuesday.

Tenshigami wrote:
MEGAPOS: ...
So... this is what it feels like to not be worried about anything. I feel... AWESOME.

Why can't I upload celebratory GIFS!

It really sounds like you just needed some offline validation that not everything you're feeling is wrong- and I'd say you got it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next