Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracos

Dracos

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Nov 27, 2014 1:26 am

Pos: I finished dead space today although I am annoyed that I can't tell if the second half was less scary or I just got used to it.
Pos: Black Friday deal for tales of xillia 2 with 20 dollars off so I am going to finally get it.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Nov 27, 2014 2:14 am

I will be buying Tales of Xillia 2 on Black Friday as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Nov 27, 2014 4:00 am

Thanks guys Very Happy

Fick: An old friend kind of invited herself and her boyfriend for dinner so I guess it's cleaning time!
Pos: My fiance will most likely get the papers for his new job signed today! 2015 is looking promising.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
fateoffate
The Molester
fateoffate

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Nov 27, 2014 6:27 am

Neg: This forum suddenly become very wide. Who change the width?
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Nov 27, 2014 12:19 pm

fick: Hello again <.<

Pos: Had a wonderful month in the UK
Pos: Happy Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Nov 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Hello hello. Happy Thanksgiving residents of the US.

Pos: ACED. THAT. TEST.

Now gotta wait 4 hrs till next class....
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Nov 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Pos: FOOOOOOD!

Fick: I keep getting told I look like a teenager today. -_-;

Falcom wrote:
Hello hello. Happy Thanksgiving residents of the US.
As an 'Murican I in turn give mah thanks to yeh, dearest neighbor ta the north! <3
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Nov 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Pos: I got into the Heroes of the Storm "Technical Alpha"!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMFri Nov 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Mega neg: Family gatherings apparently only make me 10 times more depressed now.

Topics like work come up that I just can't be honest about around everyone. My previous job at a movie theater was one of those crappy, low paying (minimum wage) jobs, yet I actually enjoyed it more than my current one because my coworkers there held me in high respect.

By comparison, at my current job stress is way higher, my boss has often been treating me like dirt, I still make so little that I'm having a hard time being able to even find an apartment I can afford and still have some money on the side (I make the salary equivalent of $13 an hour...) and it often feels like the job is consuming my life. The only time I ever took any vacation days (or indeed, HAD  a vacation) since I was hired 3 years ago, was when I went to Anime Expo this year. I just can't seem to force myself to take a day or two off when I need to like some people can.

And I couldn't be honest about that and other things yesterday because my parents were there (like they always are - until I move out I just can't escape them). I couldn't say all sorts of things because it only seems to be my brother that wants to help me NOT be a pathetic shut-in for the rest of my life. I couldn't say how all Mom and Dad seem to do is work AGAINST me.

It left me screaming for help on the inside, yet once again all I could do on the outside was pretend everything was alright.

NEG: My thoughts went down a path I never wanted to travel again last night...
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMFri Nov 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Pos:

Built two robots from scratch today without instructions

Pos:

They work and they are awesome (this isn't just creator pride talking, they are actually awesome)

Pos:

Steelcase Sapphire

Pos:

SSBWiiU GC Controller

Pos:

Had a great chat with my boss from my old part-time job today. His company is doing much better now and I'll be back to help him in whatever way I can when his company  packs up the pace again.

Pos:

Expecting SSBWiiU tomorrow.

Pos:

After weeks of having a hard time waking up in the morning, I'm finally starting to adjust.

Pos:

My minecraft server is doing great and everyone is building awesome stuff

Pos:

Minecraft command blocks are a fantastic concept that have helped me improve the minecraft experience greatly, even though they were poorly implemented. Such potential, so little of it harnessed.

Pos:

Looking at my signature while making this post reminded me of how much I love Sandshrew and Sandslash. I know what pokes I'll be using in Alpha Sapphire now!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMFri Nov 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Pos: I read the manga "Cage of Eden". It was rather good.
Neg: Then I arrived at a certain chapter and it said "3 chapters before the end". I was like "WTF". Rushed ending leaves a bad taste >_>
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMSun Nov 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Neg: I can't stop comparing myself to others, tearing myself down and feeling completely useless and pointless in the process.

EDIT: Hooooly crap did I reach this part of Tales of Hearts R at the right time.

[spoilerbox="Spoilers for a late-game ToHR section surrounding Beryl"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 GYqL9In
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 P0VA7p0
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 VkniPTt
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 0xzAwgu[/spoilerbox]
[spoilerbox="More"]And then, with my own mother going in for cataract surgery sometime in the next few weeks and my worries surrounding that...
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 OAB0ePG
OMG Beryl I know everything you're feeling right now.[/spoilerbox]
[spoilerbox="Last but not least"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 UuxwzOA
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 To2KBYX
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 GIVzFGP
[/spoilerbox]

I feel trapped somewhere in my life BEFORE those last three screenshots though...

If Beryl existed in real life I'd totally be the one giving her a hug right now.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMSun Nov 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Pos: Pokemon ORAS Episode Delta is one of the coolest damn things I've seen from the series yet. T-the storytelling is actually compelling and very good! I'm talking like Mystery Dungeon quality good!

Fick: While today marks 18 years since my life changed forever I'm honestly not sulking and depressed like I have been in the past over not only just today but the entire month of November. Holy f*** that's a monumental change for me. Words can't even properly detail how much.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMSun Nov 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Fick:

Woke up without a voice two days ago....

And it still hasn't returned.

While the world of a mute is an interesting one, I would prefer to get my voice back asap thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMSun Nov 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Neg: One of my uncle died this week.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Dec 01, 2014 9:16 am

Hi guys...
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Dec 01, 2014 10:23 am

Neg: Woke up this morning even more drained and NOT ready to go back to work than I was when the 4 day weekend started. Ugh. Been in a horrible state of mind and can't seem to work my way out of it. I don't even know if I slept at all last night, and not for lack of trying...

Harbinger wrote:
My condolences, Har. Everything alright? I know how sudden that can be.

Arn wrote:
Hi guys...
I haven't seen you post in a while, Arn. You OK?

EDIT: Neg: -4°F out there today. Hate it when it's so God-awfully cold out.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Dec 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Woke up this morning even more drained and NOT ready to go back to work than I was when the 4 day weekend started. Ugh. Been in a horrible state of mind and can't seem to work my way out of it. I don't even know if I slept at all last night, and not for lack of trying...

Harbinger wrote:
My condolences, Har. Everything alright? I know how sudden that can be.

I'm alright. I wasn't personally really close with that uncle. I was personally more disturbed by his daughter and his daughter's son. We went at the funeral lounge (not sure if it's the correct term. We went there to pay our respect to him) yesterday and I was *almost* pissed at his daughter. The widow was in great pain, as it should be expected. The daughter? She was all smile. She had her hands in the air, as if she was ready to clap any moment. She even hired a photograph to immortalize the moment. Her son? He was downright impolite. There are things that you don't do at those kind of places... like laying down and putting your hands behind your head.

His daughter was all smiley smiley because of her faith, I would assume. She even went (joined them midway) sing with the chorale. To her, his father was starting a whole new life. She used her father's funeral to attempt to convert us. We ended up spending over 1 hour listening to people talking about Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Dec 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Same old Tenshi, I've just been slowly distancing myself from everything online and offline.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Dec 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Yeah my condolences, Har. :/

Fick: Was in the mid 70s and sunny today, December the 1st. Keepin' it real, Maryland!

?!?!?!: I feel like I'm falling into something...?

Lolwtf: Trade and General Chat has been seeing crap like this spammed all day. Not exactly how I expected my WoW experience to go.

[spoilerbox="Dafuq"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 YGRc24e
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 UDoJ1PN
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 Mooongs_zps59d2ab35[/spoilerbox]
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Dec 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Harbinger wrote:
His daughter was all smiley smiley because of her faith, I would assume. She even went (joined them midway) sing with the chorale. To her, his father was starting a whole new life. She used her father's funeral to attempt to convert us. We ended up spending over 1 hour listening to people talking about Jesus.
As I wasn't there I can't exactly judge, but it sounds like she was getting kind of pushy with it. I'm Christian myself and even I get annoyed when other Christians get too pushy with their faith.

I've never spoken at a funeral, but I know if I were in her position, I would have mentioned what the person who passed believed, and what I believed, and left it at that. What other folks believe isn't my business.

She wasn't wrong in wanting to be at least a little happier about it, but the execution was off and the reasons behind it were wrong. I feel that there should be smiles at a funeral - but for many it will also be a (likely not entirely successful) attempt to hide the tears. A funeral is meant not so much to mourn a death, but to celebrate and honor the life of someone who has passed. It should be about what that person meant to those left behind. Our lives may be short, but each one of us leaves an impact on the world around us, be it large or small. To remove the spotlight from that person's life and onto God or Jesus... even as a Christian myself, I find that downright disrespectful.

Of course, if that's actually the way your uncle would have wanted it, that changes things, but still - yeah, not a fan of shoving my beliefs down people's throats.

Arn wrote:
Same old Tenshi, I've just been slowly distancing myself from everything online and offline.
I know that feel, bro. I got so stressed out a couple months ago that I started doing the same thing. Hang in there buddy.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Dec 01, 2014 10:21 pm

From my understanding, it was a deathbed conversion.

Anyway... Enough about this.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Dec 02, 2014 1:55 am

Fick: I'm tempted to buy a PSTV so I can play Tales of Hearts R.
Neg: Ys Memories of Celceta has not been patched to support it
Pos: The rest of the games I want (SAO, Freedom Wars, etc) work on it.
Fick: I better make up my mind soon because the $80 sale on Amazon is probably ending really soon...
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Dec 02, 2014 12:17 pm

2 weeks left in semester!

This is the calmest I've ever been near the end of a semester because I've kept up to date all semester long. All my papers and assignments are already completed, all I have left to do is a bit of studying for each of my exams. I've finally slayed the beast of procrastination!

No doubt about it ,going back to university is the best fucking decision I've ever took!
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Dec 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Positive: Since my little sister is a big fan of Shu Watanabe I pre-ordered her his 2015 calender for a Christmas present. It ended up shipping like a month early, so I got it today. It appears to be one of the calenders from the event he held last month because it has his freaking autograph on it. I will never be able to out do this present.
Negative: I sure hope my job at the garage starts up soon, I'm am almost broke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 24 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next