Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 8:43 am

Neg: Friend's wedding is this sunday. No idea what to give them as a gift. I just remembered that it's a good idea to bring a gift. Gotta figure something out, i'll try tomorrow.
Frick: Sons of Anarachy finale was aight.
Pos: I love this game.

Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 10:12 am

Neg/Fick/I don't know: My boss's boss's boss wants to see me for a review today. I'm fearful this could mean I'll be without a job when that's over. The last time he called me over a few years ago I got a raise, but I somehow doubt that's the case here.

Not gonna lie - I'm definitely nervous about it. But I also feel like I shouldn't worry too much about it, and that whatever happens, happens.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 11:10 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg/Fick/I don't know: My boss's boss's boss wants to see me for a review today. I'm fearful this could mean I'll be without a job when that's over. The last time he called me over a few years ago I got a raise, but I somehow doubt that's the case here.

Not gonna lie - I'm definitely nervous about it. But I also feel like I shouldn't worry too much about it, and that whatever happens, happens.
It might not even be about you. Maybe he just wants to gather intel on your boss or their boss. Or one of your colleagues.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 3:14 pm

GOOD NEWS FOR ONCE OMG

Megapos: Holy shit was I ever wrong! I just got another raise! I haven't figured out the difference per paycheck yet but it will help me in my quest for an affordable apartment regardless of how much.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 3:25 pm

That's great news Tenshi! So happy for you ^.^

Neg: Said it before but I have the most dysfunctional family ever and they're so draining. How to shut off emotions?

Pos: Since my fiance finally got a job I can go back to school next year. Kind of nervous but excited \o/
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
GOOD NEWS FOR ONCE OMG

Megapos: Holy shit was I ever wrong! I just got another raise! I haven't figured out the difference per paycheck yet but it will help me in my quest for an affordable apartment regardless of how much.
I'm genuinely happy for ya! It's nice to see all your hard work being recognized. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meow Wow

Meow Wow

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Pos: had my gaming final today, it was lest of final and more of a party! There was cake and cookies. It was a cake based on the portal cake!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Dec 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Pos: In WoW, I've been gearing up and nearing closer and closer to my old skill level. My guild starts raiding in less than a week and whilst I do wanna bear tank my comp is utter shit. So instead I'll be doing some serious pvp in arenas.Ā 

Pos: Loving Gundam Seed. Currently at ep. 17! Though if there is one thing that I cannot stand it's Flay. What aĀ slutasaurus!

Neg: I need a new mic. I miss having ridiculously long convos with friends!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Dec 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Neg: Today, I have 1 fewer year to live on this planet.
Pos: Today, I have lived on this planet for one more year.

Last edited by Harbinger on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meow Wow

Meow Wow

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Dec 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Neg: Today, I have 1 fewer year to live on this planet.
Pos: Today, I have lived on this planed for one more year.

Happy Birthday!

Pos: I went to Waffle House today!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSun Dec 14, 2014 11:51 am

@Har A belated Happy Birthday to you, sir! I forgot you shared a birthday with an off-forum friend of mine.

Neg: Really pissed at myself because I can't seem to stop focusing on all the things that are going wrong.

YOU JUST GOT A F***ING RAISE! One that comes out to nearly $200 extra a month! This should make it easier to afford an apartment!
if the rent rates would just go back down at the one place I can even move to without a driver's license...

I even feel depressed about Christmas coming up. Where the hell is my holiday cheer? This is ridiculous.

STOP. BEING. DEPRESSED.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 KM3Xy3n
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Dec 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Pos: Today, I have lived on this planet for one more year.
Happy belated birthday, Har!

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 24DIB4I

Tenshigami wrote:
I even feel depressed about Christmas coming up. Where the hell is my holiday cheer? This is ridiculous.
Have you tried reaching out for maybe a community online who help those with similar issues?

Pos: Gaming headset ordered. Can't wait to actually speak with friends again. Typing isn't the same and the once in a blue moon 4-5 hour convos on the phone suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Fick: A RL friend who I drifted away from roughly 2 years ago has been on my mind lately. He stopped visiting right around the time my sister came into my life and it was right around the time that he found some happiness in life. He was stuck in a situation very similar to mine and that's how we bonded. His happiness came from meeting a dude he was into and had finally gotten the chance to visit him in North Carolina. He had said that his month-long visit went very well but that was when we drifted apart. I sometimes wonder if he was able to better his life in the long run after that visit.

Might ask a mutual friend of ours if she knows anything. Only issue was that they stopped talking as much as they used to and they might not even be in touch anymore at this point. :/
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Dec 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
STOP. BEING. DEPRESSED.
DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT DEPRESSION?~

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 Frozen

Just look at that face Tenshi!

Isn't she a-d'awww-able?

Did that lift your holiday spirits?

Nay?

It's all about acceptance Tenshi.

Accepting yourself for who you are.

Can you accept that you are depressed? Can you accept that this is your life and that this is as good as it is going to get? Can you accept yourself? Can you accept who you are and all the choices you've made to get there? Can you truly accept the way you are? The way your life is?
Can you accept that people think highly of you and that you got a pay raise while you were expecting to get fired? Can you accept that christmas is just around the corner while you are feeling depressed?

Do you adhere to your own expectations?
If not, can you accept that?

No?

Well, good luck!

If you ain't got your own back, your life is going to suck forever.

Also, talk to people. Friends, clerks, family, coworkers.
Don't swamp the wrong people with your problems, just do some small talk.

People are made to hold conversations. They go mad without quality time with fellow humans.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Dec 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 HesRightYouKnowMorganFreeman_zps8afb3143
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSun Dec 21, 2014 5:02 am

Pos: Done exams. I am FREE!
Pos: Christmas is just around the corner!
Fick: My roommate's gone for the break, so I have the place to myself.
Fick: Finished Xillia 2 last night.
Neg: Why can't Tales games get final dungeons right?
Neg: My backlog for movies/TV/anime is far too big
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Pos: Started PVP and was 2nd highest on killing blows in my first battleground! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Dec 25, 2014 2:33 am

Merry XMAS people!
Back to top Go down
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Dec 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Negative: Went curling and now I am really sore and have the worst bruise on my left knee
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Dec 29, 2014 2:58 am

Pos: I just finished Fairy Fencer F

It was an average game, but I kept wanting to finish it. Unlike ToX2 that I dragged for a long time, I was legitimately interested to see how it was going to turn out.

Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jan 01, 2015 12:36 am

Pos: I totally haven't had like 3 and a half drinks of somethin'. Nooooope!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jan 01, 2015 4:23 am

Happy new year people!

Pos: Family and friends supper at my house Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jan 01, 2015 1:11 pm

*pokes head in*

er, um

Hi

I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jan 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi Tenshi <3

Neg: Too much candy and food during the holidays. Afraid to check my weight /firstworldproblems
Pos: Getting back into playing Tomodachi Life.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Naoshi

Naoshi

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jan 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Pos: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! Have a nice year guys!

Neg: I had to spend new year in hospital because my grandmother became ill.

Pos: My grandmother is better :3
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Jan 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Fick: Why is it that the most amusing thing to happen recently is my dad, in his infinite wisdom, doing something incredibly stupid and breaking a window? Can I have something to laugh at that doesn't make me feel bad for doing so? That would be great.

Again, fick: Sly 2 crashed my PS3. Crashed it HARD, oldschool messed-up-screen-with-a-loud-noise style. Scared the crap outta me, especially since it's kind of dangerous for a game that autosaves to crash. Thankfully my save file was not corrupted, and I didn't lose any progress either. Whew!

Pos/Yayifications!: Carpe Fulgur Collection is on steam sale for $10, people! Definitely worth it.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 GQX7Fwz

Neg: That feel when you uninstall some video editing software you were trying out and doing so fucks with your ability to PLAY videos. Had to reinstall CCCP and Avisynth and readjust all sorts of settings.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next