Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Sep 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Pos: Is this confident happy person the real me without the depression? Cuz if so then there's a whole side to me that I need to become more acquainted with because I like this side of myself!

Tenshigami wrote:
Well that doesn't sound good at all, Sui. Sad

If you wanna talk about it feel free to drop me a line sometime via Skype, Steam, or PMs. If not, I understand - sounds like it's something you're not sure you want to talk about.

In general though remember I'm always open to talk when you see me on Skype or Steam if you wanna get stuff off your chest. Don't be afraid that you may be interrupting something - I don't mind. There's also PMs on the board if I'm not logged in to either of those.
While I did have a long talk with Slivster about it, I WILL keep in my mind from now that I can hit you up on such matters. Very Happy

----------------

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: Drove on actual roads over the weekend. It was around a neighborhood with very light (almost non-existant) traffic, but they were still actual roads rather than parking lots.
When I started driving on the real backwater country roads here at first it was a real transition but I found that after I got accustomed to steady speeds - especially on the sharp ass turns - that my confidence went up big time.

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Wish a friend would stop being so passive-aggressive and judgmental of others. I'm just like this close to snapping as my other friends aren't even really doing anything. Stop taking everything so seriously jeez.
Have you thought about maybe speaking to that person off to the side? I know stuff like that can be real hard though. D:

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: tired of everything again and wishing I could get away. The same people and the same bull**** every day, with hardly anybody around worth talking to in person.
Just remember that slow periods don't last forever.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Sep 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
While I did have a long talk with Slivster about it
Always a pleasure!

???:
I have a workshop tomorrow in a bankrupt army museum.

The whole day.

I'm not sure how to feel about that to be honest. It's kinda exciting.
Though I'm not a fan of the army.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Sep 03, 2014 8:50 am

Neg: Alarm goes off this morning and my immediate reaction is, "Fuuuuuuck!...God!...Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?..." as I throw myself out of bed while I still have the willpower to do so.

Edit:

Pos: One more week until I release my Mujin Wakusei Survive AMV. I plan to upload it around 12AM CST on September 10th, then I'll link it on the board before work in the morning.

Edit edit: That said I really need to work on my current attitude about life before next Wednesday as it's totally not in the spirit of this release. Like at all.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Sep 03, 2014 10:50 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Alarm goes off this morning and my immediate reaction is, "Fuuuuuuck!...God!...Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?..." as I throw myself out of bed while I still have the willpower to do so.
The sound of yer alarm clock must've somehow travelled across the vastness of our time zones because fer some weird reason I spontaneously woke up to what I'd consider to be the asscrack of dawn. xD

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: One more week until I release my Mujin Wakusei Survive AMV. I plan to upload it around 12AM CST on September 10th, then I'll link it on the board before work in the morning.
I'm really lookin' forward to it!

Tenshigami wrote:
Edit edit: That said I really need to work on my current attitude about life before next Wednesday as it's totally not in the spirit of this release. Like at all.
Have you ever thought of amassing a bunch of fruit, then using said fruit to dress up like Carmen Miranda and then dance with Bigfoot to a horribly sung song?
Getting the banana to hit a radio just right can be a bit tough lemme tell ya but I've found that said method really lifts my spirits when I'm down! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Sep 04, 2014 9:03 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Wish a friend would stop being so passive-aggressive and judgmental of others. I'm just like this close to snapping as my other friends aren't even really doing anything. Stop taking everything so seriously jeez.
Have you thought about maybe speaking to that person off to the side? I know stuff like that can be real hard though. D:
That's what we have been doing through AIM. He's so passive aggressive that he just sits there and rages about them at me when they're doing nothing wrong.

Neg: I finally snapped at him yesterday...

Neg: Massively depressed about it.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMFri Sep 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Fick: Sometimes I hate going to hobby shops... Went to one up the street earlier, came out $130 poorer... God damn you shiny expensive toys that do things I never would have thought possible 10 years ago....
Got a fancy R/C helicopter lol...

Pos: Cooling off soon, will be going from southern nuclear hot temps to frozen ice land soon. Apparently the season "Fall" doesn't exist in the deep souf.

Pos: PS4's optical drive seems to have fixed itself the other day. THE MAGIC OF ELECTRONICS.

Neg: All you guys being depressed makes me feel bad, since I kinda have it easy for me since I moved out on my own. Though, I still have yet to fix my lack of a female companion...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMFri Sep 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Positive: I got that job
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMFri Sep 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Pos: So many birthdays this week! My brother's was the 2nd, sister's was the 3rd, today is my BiL's and a friend of mine's as well. Not to mention we have warrior's cake day today as well!

Good lawd!

Pos: Made a series of birthday images from Mrs. Doubtfire screenshots for my sister and she loved 'em. She said they even made her cry! I went for heartfelt and that's what I got! *is proud*

Fick: Dad's gf goes in for spinal surgery on Monday. Hoping everything goes smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSat Sep 06, 2014 1:40 am

Tution : 1,498
Books : 347
Parking pass : 145
Office University : 90
Finance calculator : 41
Misc. items : 35

Total spent so far : $2,156

Worth it tough, i'm really glad I went back to university even tough it's gonna be a lot of work! This is so much more stimulating than a frikkin security guard job....

Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSat Sep 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Fick: Got a haircut today.

Fick: My hairdresser estimated my age to be 28~29ish.

Fick: He said it was because of my hair and because I sounded wise beyond my years.

Fick: not sure whether to take the age estimation as a compliment or not...
I mean, men do become more handsome the older they get...
Back to top Go down
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSat Sep 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Positive: Well my job is pretty fun. I get paid $14/h to sit under a tent and maybe interact with 6 people a day.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Sep 07, 2014 1:49 pm

Neg: Accidentally boiled a whole family of tiny beetle-like insects when cooking my broccoli this evening....

I hope they drowned before they were boiled, as I hear drowning is a less painful (although still extremely painful) way to die compared to being boiled alive....
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Sep 07, 2014 7:37 pm

Neg: My head hurts >_>
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 3:38 am

Neg: Few days ago two friends of mine broke up with each other (the girlfriend didn't give any reason to her boyfriend why she was done) and I just found out the reason why... Apparently she cheated on him with his best friend. 6 years of a seemingly great relationship down the drain. I lost all respect I had for her.

I feel so sick, betrayed and pissed off right now. What the hell.

Fick: With all that's happened to my friend he's hanging in there and is getting a lot of support from friends. So there's that at least.

Edit: Why am I up at nearly 4:30 am? Sigh.

Last edited by Suikiwiden on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 4:02 am

^ That sucks donkey donk. Heh, YOU feel betrayed, I can only imagine how your friends feels. Good to know he's got support and all that shit.

Pos: Listening to Delta Spirit's newest album off Dualtone from their website to promote it for when it comes out in a few days. It's streamin here : http://deltaspirit.net/
Frick: So far I'm KINDA digging it, but not as much as I loved their earlier stuff. Their last album I didn't think was that great, this seems like a sort of improvement. I personally wish they would go back to their acoustic rural sorta folksy roots, but, hey, this almost sorta dance party music works too, I guess. <_<
Frick: That SOUNDS like a bad review of their music so far, but, I assure you, they're worth a listen to.
Neg: My right foot has been feeling off for a few days. I should PROBABLY get that checked out ... I probably won't. =|
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 9:31 am

@Sui wow what the f***. Something similar happened in my circle of friends - a friend of mine told us over the weekend that the reason he hadn't logged in for over a month was that his wife left him. I won't say exactly what happened but the non-specific reasons are it was all her. None of the blame lies on him.

She also already has a "replacement" lined up which only rubs salt on the wound - and hints that she was probably cheating on him as well. He's somehow able to look at the bright side though - they never had any kids, or any property worth fighting over. So now he's only left with the apartment all to himself. "Could have been a lot worse," he said.

Suikiwiden wrote:
I feel so sick, betrayed and pissed off right now. What the hell.
So yeah, I'd have to echo this statement right now. I've known him for 10 years, had been talking with him and his wife for over a year on our chat system and then this shit happens so soon after I met BOTH of them at Anime Expo? (Let alone it happening at ALL.) Seriously wtf.

----

Pos: AMV 100% ready for release in a couple days. It's gonna feel weird having that finally out, and I'm honestly really nervous about it too.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Fick: I can sing this with relative ease. I dunno if that's a good or bad thing. >.>;

Neg: 4-5 hours of sleep. ew.

Pos: I'm not nervous as much I usually would be at something that I'll be doing eventually. Any time on the rare occasions where my shyness oddly vanishes like this it's usually a really good sign of somethin'. :O

Tenshigami wrote:
@Sui wow what the f***. Something similar happened in my circle of friends - a friend of mine told us over the weekend that the reason he hadn't logged in for over a month was that his wife left him. I won't say exactly what happened but the non-specific reasons are it was all her. None of the blame lies on him.

She also already has a "replacement" lined up which only rubs salt on the wound - and hints that she was probably cheating on him as well. He's somehow able to look at the bright side though - they never had any kids, or any property worth fighting over. So now he's only left with the apartment all to himself. "Could have been a lot worse," he said.
That's just messed up. What a biatch.

Tenshigami wrote:
So yeah, I'd have to echo this statement right now. I've known him for 10 years, had been talking with him and his wife for over a year on our chat system and then this shit happens so soon after I met BOTH of them at Anime Expo? (Let alone it happening at ALL.) Seriously wtf.
I hope your friend bounces back from all that. D:

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: AMV 100% ready for release in a couple days. It's gonna feel weird having that finally out, and I'm honestly really nervous about it too.
I'm sure it'll be great!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 7:03 pm

NEG:

I have dreaded this day for ages, but after five years, it has come at last:

I'm going to have to start using an agenda again.

Sigh.

My schedule and deadlines are a total clusterf*ck, forgive me my language. I'm not even going to try to make sense of them.

An agenda it is.

Fick:

I guess play time's over. I have to start studying seriously again.

All these deadlines.

Neg: I'm going to be less active for a while folks =/
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Pos: I made chocolate chip cookies today.

Neg: I can't share with you guys, and it really seems like a few of you could use a cookie right about now.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 9:58 pm

I hope they are pos cookies, we really need some on this thread :/

Neg: Out of ink, can't print out my assignment lel
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Pos: I'm almost finished with the Zhonecage
Neg: Tried to start Lineages and legacies but eventually found out i was a bit overleveled because of almost finishing the Zhonecage.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Fick:

I guess play time's over. I have to start studying seriously again.

All these deadlines.

Neg: I'm going to be less active for a while folks =/
S'ok Sliv, we understand such a thing needs to be done. It's for the betterment of all mankind, right? Razz

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
Pos: I made chocolate chip cookies today.

Neg: I can't share with you guys, and it really seems like a few of you could use a cookie right about now.
Falcom wrote:
I hope they are pos cookies, we really need some on this thread :/

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 Cookie10
Mmmm digital snacks~

Fick: Dem withdrawals from not being on Skype much man.

Pos: Cookies aside, Dr. Casey is awesome. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 11:13 pm

If it is any consolation, the cookies taste good.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 Cookie10
Mmmm digital snacks~

Cookies aside, Dr. Casey is awesome. That is all.

I like internet cookies but the Doc should give them to us himself Razz

Pos: Xillia 2 plat.

Fick: Idk what to do now
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Sep 09, 2014 4:13 am

Neg: Tomorrow. Got to go to the Courts and, idunno, I guess see if I qualify for jury duty? Such bullshit. <_<
Frick: I'mma stay up all night, since I have to be there pretty early, and I'll look so freaking gross looking that maybe they'll consider just telling me to eff off.
Frick: I don't know how the court system works, as you can tell. <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next