Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Nov 08, 2014 1:26 am

How many figs for you to lick does that make now?

Pos: Also had fun with shooping DylDoge on FB today

NEG: 4 major 20% assignments due in 2 week, gotta clear at least 2 in the next 3 days for groupmates, pressure's on.

And with Hearts R coming soon, I fear the procrastination will be real.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Nov 08, 2014 1:45 am

It ain't foe me. It's for my brother lol. I think im getting a Hibiki one in exchange lol.

Not many. Just four including hibiki (if i get it) and silver chariot. I ain't cool as Polnareff to lick my figs man
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Nov 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Pos: Remapping pretty much all my keybinds in WoW to accommodate my new mouse and already I'm loving the difference in my play style.

Neg: Must unlearn years worth of muscle memory which can be frustrating. >.>;;;
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSun Nov 09, 2014 1:56 am

Pos: Started back 3D modeling again weeee
Neg: I wish my weekends were longer -__-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Nov 10, 2014 1:43 am

Pos: Got Freedom Wars and a Nerf Sword cause of Toys R Us promo courtesy of brother who works there.

NEG: WINTER has come.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Nov 10, 2014 3:48 pm

Pos: Had an awesome lunch yesterday that was accompanied with live jazz.

Pos: Mimosas are one of my favorite drinks now.

[spoilerbox="Pos: These sunset shots from yesterday"]Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 S2_zps93dedfe0
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 S1_zpsba18aa98[/spoilerbox]

Pos: The friend to whom I give romance advice to every once in a while hung out with a girl he likes this past Saturday. According to him, everything went well and she wants to hang out with him again sometime and I could tell he was really hyped to hear that. After he had a crush on some girl at work and me for a time, he's finally met someone who holds an mutual interest so I'm really happy for him. He's a good friend and while it sucked that I had to put the friendship on hold and distance myself from him for a period of time, it had to be done. In the past, I had a hard time confronting awkward situations like that but I'm glad that I was upfront with him that I already felt strongly for someone else. Nobody deserves to be lead on.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMTue Nov 11, 2014 3:30 am

Pos: Finally watched Spirited Away and loved it.
Neg: Blu-ray version is sold out everywhere and Amazon wants $115 for it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMTue Nov 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Dropping a class, dunno how this is gonna work for the future but I am practically failing so f*** this shit.
I don't want to live anymore.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Nov 12, 2014 3:05 am

Positive: Hearts R
Fick: I'm hopefully done working outside now since there's snow on the ground and it's been like -15° all week.
Negative: My next pay cheque is going to be terrible.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Nov 12, 2014 10:06 am

NEG: Paypal fucked with my preorder of Tales of Hearts and it got canceled by GameStop, so I had re-order and it will take even LONGER to ship here.

POS: The DLC code GameStop sent me still worked.

NEG: PSN keeps erroring when I try to download the DLCs from my list. What the f***?

NEG: MASSIVELY pissed off by this situation. You do NOT come between me and a Tales game.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Nov 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 41355646 : Why is this happening in my state? Why must a vocal minority of Americans have the propensity to cavil for this type of inane tripe? I feel bad for kids in schools these days. Never had this stupid crap when I was in school.

Tenshigami wrote:
NEG: PSN keeps erroring when I try to download the DLCs from my list. What the f***?
Actually, I've noticed a pattern that it usually takes a day or so before PSN codes can be properly redeemed. So I'd assume trying to DL them would be screwy too. I wouldn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Nov 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Neg: 5 baby cats is TOO MUCH Sad
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Nov 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Pos: ToHR is mine weeeeeee
Pos: A random 1/144 scale B-2 Spirit stealth bomber model kit also somehow followed me home (Game Stop is right next to a Hobby Town USA).

Neg: 5 day work week -_____-

Fick: Training next week, so I can learn how crappy some of our other planes are. Also means my schedule is going from my normal night shift (8PM-6:30AM) to a day shift schedule (8AM-5PM). Also has a test at the end of the class. And I heard the teacher sucks. DUNNO IF I FEEL NEG OR WUT.
Back to top Go down
Lewnatic

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMThu Nov 13, 2014 8:59 pm

NEG: I work too much.
POS: Hi old friends.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Nov 14, 2014 12:18 am

Neg: My Father's motor "melt down" while my brother was driving it. It's going to cost around $3K to repair it. My father won't be home for another week.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Nov 14, 2014 10:49 am

Fick: Bit of an update on things I guess.

My mother's going in for eye surgery in early December. I really hope this fixes her sight. I'm sick and tired of life just being complete fucking bullshit for me and those around me.

I haven't been posting on the forum all that much lately because I've been withdrawing a lot socially. My work situation has been really bad and by the time I get home I often just don't have it in me to socialize with people on or offline. I still lurk the new posts on Reservia, and I'll post when I feel the need, but that hasn't been too often. Also, if I've ignored any Skype messages from people on here recently, I apologize.

I'm doing OK. I still feel a bit stuck with my life not where I want it to be, but I'm alright. A number of months ago I'd be despairing at my current situation, but for some reason I just feel like all of this is temporary now. Life won't be like this forever, and it will get better.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Nov 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Good luck to you Tenshi. Real life is more important, so sort that out first.

Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSun Nov 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Neg: That moment when bad memories you repressed nearly 20 years ago comes surging to the surface at something in the present.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Nov 17, 2014 10:18 am

Fick: Didn't know whether to post this here or in the dream thread.

Pos: Had a dream for the first time in a while last night.

Neg: It wasn't a nightmare, but it was a bad one, about my work situation.

Neg: I can't remember exactly what it contained beyond that, but I do remember waking up and as most of the contents of the dream began to fade, thinking to myself, Wow. Not even my dreams can match the absurdity of real life...

Neg: it was also mere moments before my alarm was set to go off, signalling I needed to get up and get ready for exactly the sort of shit I had dreamt about.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMTue Nov 18, 2014 1:06 am

Life's pretty great for me recently!

- Got 97% on my accounting test
- Kicked some major butts on my oral presentation
- Got myself a nice US politics class to sign up for as elective
-Anddddd I managed to get a second date with a lady for the first time in what seems like forever!!!

I dare say last week was a pretty good week!
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMTue Nov 18, 2014 1:16 am

Fick: Beat ToHR
Positive: DA:I tonight
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMTue Nov 18, 2014 11:20 am

Pos: New diecast model car arrived, a 1/18 Nismo R34 Z-Tune GT in a beautiful shade of blue called Bayside Blue. I cannot stop staring at it Shocked
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 Th_Z-Tune_GT-00

Pos: GTA: V for PS4 today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Nov 19, 2014 10:36 am

Pos: Tales of Hearts FINALLY arrived yesterday. F***ing GameStop...

Neg: OMG that localization is distracting with the changed names. and why were the first few cutscenes in 4:3 including the butchered opening? The rest are fine so wtf?

Pos: Windwaker Link nendoroid also arrived yesterday.

Neg: NISA, if you're going to sell a Limited Edition of a game, make sure your store isn't being redesigned and actually WORKS during preorders. I had to preorder with Paypal because it was the only thing that worked, yet the transaction will likely get cancelled just like the last two preorders I did with paypal... (at least NISA gives you time to correct the issue when it happens unlike GameStop who will cancel your order outright.)
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Nov 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Fick: Making a paper airplane cannon out of lego power functions is harder than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMThu Nov 20, 2014 12:15 am

Pos: Bit delayed on this but bein' called dear feels awesome.

Pos: The garrisons in WoW are no longer driving me up the wall with 374747 glitches. On launch day, as I entered my garrison fer the first time I ended up being stuck right outside one of gates for literally hours. Anytime I tried to go a certain distance I'd be ported RIGHT by the gates again. Oh and abysmal lag was present too. -_-;

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: Windwaker Link nendoroid also arrived yesterday.
I'm jelly of this! D:

Venom wrote:
Pos: New diecast model car arrived, a 1/18 Nismo R34 Z-Tune GT in a beautiful shade of blue called Bayside Blue. I cannot stop staring at it Shocked 
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 Th_Z-Tune_GT-00

Pos: GTA: V for PS4 today Very Happy
Rockstar should totally put that car in the game. Cuz if they can put my late '60s Stingray ingame then they should be able to do that too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next