Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US

Go down 
+25
Infernookami
Emil12345
Venom
Lord Yggdrasill
Harbinger
GroundhogDay
Bo Staff Katana
ShirleyVaga
Taiyz
Juanblue85
Suikoden
King Cat the Sixth
Saeko
Arn
DreamSword
Tenshigami
Zwei.0
TimeFactor
DylDawg
Yume Hanabi
Slivendiferious
Rekkuuzan
Samaël
Scrawlers
swordandshield
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Aug 12, 2014 4:37 am

Gaius' will block direct hits, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Aug 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Final boss (and I think entire playthroughs) already on the internet. Not going post link since Namco might go on a take down spree for a while.

Edit: For "consistency buffs", they apparently changed their pronunciation of "miasma" from Abyss

Last edited by TimeFactor on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Aug 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Well my copy of the CE shipped. Can't wait to get it.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMFri Aug 15, 2014 2:54 am

I watched some vids of X2's story...and seriously. Ivar.

"You better NAIL it because it's HAMMERIN time!"
Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 1:02 am

I'm liking the voice acting so far from the videos I've watched. I don't know if it's improved acting/directing or the change in Elize's character but her voice actor sounds a ton better now.

I've also picked up Erik Kimerer, Joe J Thomas, and Yuri Lowenthal as background characters, so I wonder if any of them will be involved in the cameo battle. Ben Diskin also said that he'd have a small role in this game so I wonder if that's just more background characters or if there's an actual plot important character he's voicing.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 2:40 am

3 more days... I kind of lost track of time!
Back to top Go down
Lord Yggdrasill

Lord Yggdrasill

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 3:39 pm

yeah, less than 3 days left, and still counting.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 4:07 pm

My body is ready.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 4:09 pm

To get or not to get...

EDIT: Oh whatever, I'll get it. It's not a very smart move but idc, Xillia \o/
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm not getting it. I'm waiting for Zesteria. It's because I don't like the choices. What if you make a wrong choice which locks you into the bad ending. Case in point: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Conquest ending.

Most gamers should play for the worst ending first, then work their way up to the best ending.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 9:40 pm

The choices make no fucking difference dude, also guides exists. This's no fuckign excuse to buy the game.
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Not to mention, the choice to get the Bad Ending is so blatantly obvious that you'd have to be an idiot not to know what it was going to lead into.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Choices are alright. What annoys me is when you are punished for picking the wrong choice. In some games, picking choice A gives you a perk or item while choice B is a big slap on your face. Those choices are terrible.

In any case, I'm looking forward to ToX2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Aug 16, 2014 11:58 pm

But that's the whole reason to have choices. I like when choices changes things even if it is a small change of dialogue and/or affection.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 1:36 am

tbh choices don't matter that much unless you're trying to get as much affection as possible. The choices for the ending of the game don't happen until the very end.
Back to top Go down
Infernookami

Infernookami

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 5:20 am

Dei wrote:
tbh choices don't matter that much unless you're trying to get as much affection as possible. The choices for the ending of the game don't happen until the very end.

There's an affection system in this game? What's it do, is it similar to Symphonia's?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 5:35 am

Gameplay spoils(?)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Infernookami

Infernookami

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 5:40 am

My hopes have been dashed, ah well, that's a pretty interesting incentive to keep playing. My inner completionist is ready. Also, that's a pretty cool way to throwback to the sub-event in the first game.
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 6:09 am

There's also
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 9:50 am

You also need to have max affection with a character to use them in the bonus dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 10:50 am

And I think the dual high-ogees also need maxed affection?
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Aug 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Nope, just 8th. Max affection gives you option to change the name of some of them, to something stupid (imo). Ludogadogahammaaaa and Pink Pinker Pinkest is err...

Also, Tenshou Fuubakusatsu >>>>>>> Juuga Fuubakusatsu
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Aug 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Arn wrote:
The choices make no fucking difference dude, also guides exists. This's no fuckign excuse to buy the game.
No need to drop the F-bomb. It's my OPINION. Everyone has them. I'll wait for Zesteria.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Aug 18, 2014 7:15 pm

>.>

<.<

Now I haven't looked over the entirety of this thread so excuse me if this has been asked already, but how many missable items/subquests can I expect in Xillia 2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US   Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US - Page 5 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Its getting real close to Xillia 2's release date in the US
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next