Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)

Go down 
+9
Crystal Power
Dracos
Suikoden
Abicion
Celestial Phoenix
Falcom
DylDawg
Slivendiferious
Tenshigami
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 12:55 am

There is a patent floating around that say's the game has an manual mode as well. I really hope they use that in the final game but so far Tabata only mention auto mode.

If it was announced character switching wasn't available from the start I would be able to get past this easier, but when it was Versus XIII and Nomura was in charge it was said many times characters could be playable, and you can see the original trailer for yourself. Wink

It might be bad fo me to feel this way, but it makes me quite sad now. This trailer look way better than the XV trailers. Espeiclly the TGS 2014 trailer...
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 1:59 am

The only difference between XV and that trailer is that the game used to have a super-cluttered HUD and you could plink away at enemies with a pistol.

With a game like this, I really don't think that you should put any stock into what they've shown us before FFXV. If you don't like what they've shown us since the name change, don't buy it. Games change A LOT during development, and this backlash is exactly why developers are showing us less and less these days. People expect a game to look identical to what was shown during the initial reveal. Cases in point, Dark Souls II, Watch_Dogs and Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 2:17 am

I like the old hub more, it shown that we can choose our commands and order the characters to use magic ourselfs. But now gambits control all that (for example it was said by Tabata that you set a gambit to cast magic when 3m away from an enemy, when the condition is met it auto magic). Even now Noctis has all weapons so it makes the other useless to be playable there is still that aesthetic feeling you know. The reason people want and buy costumes in Tales or how many were happy Pokemon XY included customization, these offer no real gameplay change but it's the feeling of changing your style and character to the one you want and like best, of course in RPG's characters usually have there own style and weapon, making each one useful. That's one reason FFXII battle system was criticized, all the characters were clones. I didn't mind though, at least I could choose who I wanted to see.

Nah, I'm still gonna buy Final Fantasy XV. I hope I don't sound like a hater or upset you, I just want to express my disappointments and concerns, but the game still have some nice things about it and it deserves to have a chance, so I will buy it. Perhaps not day one though... But I'll buy it and try to play it till the end. I'm actually sure I'll at least find it a decent game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 7:08 pm

People complained that the characters worked the same in FFXIII? That's odd, considering that Final Fantasy is one of the first JRPGs to encorporate a fairly standard "job" system. In a lot of Final Fantasy games all your characters are "clones" with slight stat differences that allow them to excel in certain positions...Just like FFXIII!

At least the FFXIII characters had unique weapons and animations and such, unlike, say, Bravely Default, which everybody loved. Odd, that.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Ah, you know that was one of the complaints about Final Fantasy VIII as well. That the characters where basically clones, but honestly I loved Final Fantasy VIII.

You know one of my main disappointment with XV is not being able to change the leader, most likely due to the aesthetic reason I expressed earlier, not to mention I'm a huge fan of character creation and customization so it would make sense I would like to be other characters on screen. The next is the auto battle system, there's the patent floating around so hopefully that manual mode is in the final game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Oct 23, 2014 8:00 pm

My latest thought on this game.

"Hello everyone, there's been a roller coaster ride for fans with this title ever since it's Versus XIII days. Fans having mixed reactions that change over new information and then again once there is a drought of news, well now the latest outbreak of news seem to have come from a string of interviews following the TGS 2014 show. Nomura was replaced with Tabata, then news of a demo, many concerns of Auto battle, confirmation of only controlling Noctis, Manual modes shown in a patent, and lately the talk show with Tabata giving more details on the battle system and how it works. Through this people have shown mixed reactions, including myself.

My feeling on the situation is, I was very upset of auto gameplay only and there being no option to play as other team member's, as well it being confirmed there's is no females and the cast most likely be the guys with no diversity. Well I have gotten over that moment of being upset. I've been enjoying Tales Series, which I've recently been getting more into (though I was a fan since the day Tales of Vesperia was announced for Xbox 360 and my first game is Tales of the Abyss). With each game featuring interesting and likable character's through an artwork style I love and also each title of Tales have the ability to fully control your party such as party leader on the map and in battle, so I love this option about that series. So since I've become more attached to Tales Series, I feel no need to be upset over FFXV. Tales fulfill my needs for character switching etc and Final Fantasy fulfill others things etc.

In a talk show Tabata was questioned about the gameplay and he gave some pretty nice answers so I am no longer worried about the gameplay to much either and it sounds like it could be fun. I always said I would give the game a chance at least, but I've changed that attitude to I will give it a chance because I want too.

Overall I am okay with the game again, I would like to play FFXV as well too and look forwards to more updates from Sqaure Enix. So what are you currently feeling about Final Fantasy XV, Love it, hate it, everything in between??? Everyone should be free to express their feeling of likes and even dislikes, so please respect each other. Thank you for reading all this"

You can read the topic I made that has some other people opinions as well here:
http://www.mognetcentral.com/threads/final-fantasy-xv-how-do-you-currently-feel-about-this-game-now.2840/
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Oct 23, 2014 10:51 pm

That's a pretty well-reasoned opinion and I wish people shared it when FFXIII was around. I mean come on there are 12 other mainline Final Fantasy games, why is 13 wrong for being different?
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Oct 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Thank you Taiyz for reading and responding. Smile

Ah, you like Final Fantasy XIII too? I really enjoyed FFXIII as well. I'm pretty open-minded, so you could say my moment of being upset with FFXV was very strange for me. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Cless Aileron

Cless Aileron

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 am

Taiyz wrote:
That's a pretty well-reasoned opinion and I wish people shared it when FFXIII was around. I mean come on there are 12 other mainline Final Fantasy games, why is 13 wrong for being different?

I get the feeling it's because people feel like Final Fantasy needs to be like the 16-bit era installment...or what Bravely Default is. (In fact, I feel like I suffer from hype backlash with Bravely Default because people treat it as, "What Final Fantasy should be." and I'm having a hard time mustering the will power to play it).

I actually am willing to tell about this since I recently bought Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered.

Back in my high school years (2001 to be exact), I was starting to get into the Tales series after getting into Tales of Eternia. Final Fantasy X was coming around and I was excited for it. Though, the more I played of FFX, for some reason or another, this got me into a "I hate Final Fantasy" phase. I'll chalk it up to it being because it wasn't feeling like 4-9. Either way, it was a phase I went through. I did rent Final Fantasy X-2 as a dare and felt the same, "What is this crap?" feeling I did with FFX. I hated Final Fantasy for the next years. When I decided to go ahead & rent Final Fantasy XII, I felt, "Okay, I'm not a big Final Fantasy fan anymore but I'm not holding so much of a grudge towards the series anymore. This isn't really a bad game." After that, Final Fantasy XIII ended up being the Final Fantasy that I was willing to get myself into after such a long time. It may not be the greatest game ever but I ended up enjoying it and it just solidify that, even though people are going on about XIII being the so-called downfall of the series, I no longer hold a grudge towards the series.

There's a couple things I learned through all that.
1. Whenever an installment is hit or miss, Final Fantasy is probably the least conservative JRPG series there is. If I want a JRPG that's very conservative, I'll look towards Dragon Quest. (Oh, and I certainly remember Final Fantasy VIII being hated on back in the day like Final Fantasy XIII is recently. I even feel uneasy going back to VIII since knowing all the criticism about VIII, I think my rose-tinted glasses will shatter and I feel like it's best to leave it in the past).
2. This is going to tie into why I bought the FFX/X-2 Remastering. I feel like my younger self was being such a hipster with FFX & it being what caused me to get into that "I hate Final Fantasy" phase. I now feel like I didn't give FFX a fair chance. I was definitely wanting to give it a fair chance but I never did it and later on, hearing about the remastering kept me from doing it more. So, I bought it because I decided I'll play the PS3 version and give the game the chance my younger self wasn't willing to give it.

I'm probably not going to jump up & down like an idiot for FFXV, maybe FFXV might become a dud for me, and I know I'm not the biggest Final Fantasy fan anymore, I just don't have the grudge towards the series anymore. Of course, it would also come with me also seeing that that even Tales can be the same way too, even if it likes leaning towards the conservative side too (especially when I hear people go on about how certain Tales installment didn't write good stories and other problems).
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Oct 24, 2014 1:57 am

Man I just want Square-Enix to live up to this idea of a Final Fantasy road trip. If they actually do that, it'll be one of the greatest games ever. If it just ends up being your usual JRPG, BUT WITH A CAR instead of a horse/pegasus/airship then I will be very disappointed.

Crystal Power wrote:
Thank you Taiyz for reading and responding. Smile

Ah, you like Final Fantasy XIII too? I really enjoyed FFXIII as well. I'm pretty open-minded, so you could say my moment of being upset with FFXV was very strange for me. ^^;;
I'm not a Final Fantasy fan by any means, I picked up FFXIII because I was tempted to get FFXIII-2 for the Assassin's Creed costume and there was a promo to get FFXIII for $5, brand new at Best Buy. Ended up being possibly my favourite JRPG of all time, and the only JRPG I've ever finished twice, I'm pretty sure...Which I did in the time between my purchase and FFXIII-2 coming out, because I realized that I had missed an enemy in the bestiary and couldn't go back to scan it, so I did what any rational nerd would do and REPLAYED THE WHOLE GAME IMMEDIATELY.

>_>

Seriously though, it bugs me to see the backlash against FFXIII when it's like, I played a couple FF games and liked okay (1 and 7, 6's prologue bored me to death) but it's not like I complained when Square-Enix didn't cater their library to my JRPG preferences (Phantasy Star.)

And I mean, I liked FFXIII simply because it was different! Not just different for Final Fantasy, but different from many JRPGs. It's a very unique title, gameplay-wise; I prefer JRPGs that offer a unique twist when it comes to a battle system. Turns out that the FF fans just wanted more of the same though, and HOW DARE Square-Enix ignore that. Square-Enix should team up with Activision for the ultimate Final Fantasy: Final Fantasy 2015, then Final Fantasy 2016 and Final Fantasy 2017!
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Oct 24, 2014 2:36 am

Taiyz wrote:
Man I just want Square-Enix to live up to this idea of a Final Fantasy road trip. If they actually do that, it'll be one of the greatest games ever. If it just ends up being your usual JRPG, BUT WITH A CAR instead of a horse/pegasus/airship then I will be very disappointed.
I hope it's like that as well, a road trip. That would also further explain the lack of a huge diverse cast and no female because the way the story is told, as how X and XIII is more linear. FFX had the pilgrimage and FFXIII was how the world seen them as the enemy so they had to cover, once you arrive to Gran Pulse you have more freedom. The TGS trailer of FFXV looked liked a good concept so far. Smile

Taiyz wrote:

I'm not a Final Fantasy fan by any means, I picked up FFXIII because I was tempted to get FFXIII-2 for the Assassin's Creed costume and there was a promo to get FFXIII for $5, brand new at Best Buy. Ended up being possibly my favourite JRPG of all time, and the only JRPG I've ever finished twice, I'm pretty sure...Which I did in the time between my purchase and FFXIII-2 coming out, because I realized that I had missed an enemy in the bestiary and couldn't go back to scan it, so I did what any rational nerd would do and REPLAYED THE WHOLE GAME IMMEDIATELY.

Seriously though, it bugs me to see the backlash against FFXIII when it's like, I played a couple FF games and liked okay (1 and 7, 6's prologue bored me to death) but it's not like I complained when Square-Enix didn't cater their library to my JRPG preferences (Phantasy Star.)
I've been actually wanting to do a second playthrough of Final Fantasy XIII myself. Wow, who would have a thought a costume could lead to lead to such wondrous things. :p

My favorite of the series in Final Fantasy VII, my first was FFVIII. Smile

Taiyz wrote:
And I mean, I liked FFXIII simply because it was different! Not just different for Final Fantasy, but different from many JRPGs. It's a very unique title, gameplay-wise; I prefer JRPGs that offer a unique twist when it comes to a battle system. Turns out that the FF fans just wanted more of the same though, and HOW DARE Square-Enix ignore that. Square-Enix should team up with Activision for the ultimate Final Fantasy: Final Fantasy 2015, then Final Fantasy 2016 and Final Fantasy 2017!
Going t be honest here. I too like when series try to remain more traditional but they add innovation. For example, Dragon Quest is far to simple and the series don't really try to innovate, same for Pokemon, the battle systems feel like carbon copies... (I do still enjoy PKMN and DQ)

Tales on the other hand, they have traditional gameplay each game while adding innovation and upgrade, I like that.

Final Fantasy was the same until FFXI. But if you asked me FFXIII was more traditional and innovating than FXII. So I prefer XIII (I also like XII too). Not gonna lie, I'm still on the fence of FFXV being action. I'm just so use to other's remain with simlar battle combats like Tales, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, etc. So I'm not angry, but I'm just scared the series won't return to turn based.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Oct 24, 2014 2:52 am

But Bravely Default is basically a Final Fantasy game in everything but name, so it has returned to turn-based gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Oct 24, 2014 12:27 pm

In someway it is, Bravely default was a spiritual successor to Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of light the DS game. But now it seems to be becoming a series of it's own.

Anywho, Bravely Default don't receive the production value as a main installment FF. Not to mention I would love to see a game like that on consoles. But I don't feel no need to be angry with FFXV as some other's are because it's action. While I do worry that a main installment Turn-based game would be left behind, I still know that's not entirely true and there's more to look forward too. So FFXV will be a nice new experience. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Oct 24, 2014 2:52 pm

In response to all the FFXIII stuff, let me just say why I hate FFXIII.

It wasn't the corridor simulation that made me hate FFXIII.

It wasn't the battle system.

It wasn't some rather infuriating boss battles (f*** the Eidolons!) that made me hate FFXIII.

It wasn't "Twig Boy" Hope who for much of the game is the best healer but snaps like a twig and dies if an enemy so much as looks at him funny that made me hate FFXIII.

It wasn't the modern/futuristic fantasy setting that made me hate FFXIII.

It wasn't the plot that made me hate FFXIII.

It was beating the game and then looking back at the entire game as a whole that made me hate FFXIII. It felt like all those hours playing it had been wasted, and it's the only Final Fantasy that has ever left me feeling that way.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Oct 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Well it's good that those things didn't make you hate FFXIII, because you described the components of a fucking ton of JRPGs. The only thing that FFXIII was really lacking that made it feel so constrained and linear was a world map to roam (and does that even really matter when the story needs to be followed in a linear order anyway? I mean come on, you know if there were side quests there'd be a ton of missable content with bizarre time requirements and restrictions. The Cie'th Stone missions were a breath of fresh air in that respect.)

Crystal Power wrote:
In someway it is, Bravely default was a spiritual successor to Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of light the DS game. But now it seems to be becoming a series of it's own.

Anywho, Bravely Default don't receive the production value as a main installment FF. Not to mention I would love to see a game like that on consoles.
And this is a problem with Final Fantasy expectations in general. It's expected that every game to be as "next-gen" as possible, they want something that would be as good as a Final Fantasy 7 remake, but I REALLY don't see a problem with Square-Enix making games that are similar to Final Fantasy 1-6 in terms of style and aesthetics. I mean, JRPG fans are those hipster kids who claim that graphics aren't as important as gameplay and story and music, right?

Besides, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is almost out and will possibly scratch that HD itch.

Don't get me wrong, I want some really high-end JRPGs because Japan has consistently decided not to wow us with visuals since the Wii launched, but up until now Square-Enix is the only company that's been doing it so I think they can take a break occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Oct 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Oh no, you totally misunderstand my intentions. I don't care about the most realistic, eye popping graphics either. I'd just like for teenage and adult character's to actually look like such and not toddlers, i.e. I'm not the biggest fan of Chibi artwork and in-game graphics, unless it's done as side artworks.

Trust me, I love Tales of Zestiria graphics even though it's not what the PS3 limits are I still accept those that look subpar to others, I don't mind it. I just want a console experience without the chibi graphics.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Oct 25, 2014 1:30 am

I'm not really accusing you or anything, I was being very general about the FF fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Oct 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Well I can't lie, what you said is true about the majority of the FF fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Nov 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Well it's good that those things didn't make you hate FFXIII, because you described the components of a fucking ton of JRPGs. The only thing that FFXIII was really lacking that made it feel so constrained and linear was a world map to roam (and does that even really matter when the story needs to be followed in a linear order anyway? I mean come on, you know if there were side quests there'd be a ton of missable content with bizarre time requirements and restrictions. The Cie'th Stone missions were a breath of fresh air in that respect.)

Seriously, Taiyz? You missed the point of his simple rant.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Nov 03, 2014 8:14 pm

Celestial Phoenix wrote:
And I was establishing how I don't feel that FFXIII is all that different from other JRPGs; unless his bullet points were actual complaints, I don't know why they were brought up.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Nov 03, 2014 10:27 pm

I never understood why people were so angry at final fantasy 13 for being linear. JRPGs are usually rather linear unlike western rpgs like the elder scrolls. Personally I find final fantasy 10 to be more linear due to the few sidequests and few extra areas. At least 13 open up massively when it comes to Gran Pulse where there are over 60 missions and a ton of ground to cover.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Nov 04, 2014 2:21 am

X also has a big open area with tons of things to do. It even comes at around the same point as XIII's does. Then both games go back to being linear in the final areas.

Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Nov 04, 2014 2:49 am

Dracos wrote:
I never understood why people were so angry at final fantasy 13 for being linear. JRPGs are usually rather linear unlike western rpgs like the elder scrolls. Personally I find final fantasy 10 to be more linear due to the few sidequests and few extra areas. At least 13 open up massively when it comes to Gran Pulse where there are over 60 missions and a ton of ground to cover.
JRPGs are deceptively linear. I brought this up earlier in the thread, just because an RPG has a world map, it doesn't make it linear, it just gives them an excuse to trigger sidequest flags at random points in the story (that you'll miss if you don't decide to randomly drop the story and venture back 10 minutes to the last town on the map.)

I mean, I stopped playing Tales of the Abyss once I got the boat because I literally forgot my objective and could not find the next shred of plot to continue the game and ended up sailing the seas forever.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Nov 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Did you ever try the journal entries to remember where to go? I got lost and had to do that a couple of times in abyss.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Nov 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Prinny wrote:
X also has a big open area with tons of things to do. It even comes at around the same point as XIII's does. Then both games go back to being linear in the final areas.

Pretty much, yeah. I had also suspected it was that having an overview world with multiple locations to visit is what gave the illusion of true freedom. That does remind me....

When it comes to storytelling/writing quality and good characterization, the FF games fall short of these since FFX, FFXIII not being an exception obviously. The FF team stopped trying to appeal to a general audience since the PS2 generation.

However, I wondered why the eastern audiences said otherwise when it comes to such common complaints... then I remembered a fact that cultural views/ideals affect what is considered good quality/execution while in other cultures, is seen as poor quality. It's cultural difference.

Taiyz wrote:
Celestial Phoenix wrote:
And I was establishing how I don't feel that FFXIII is all that different from other JRPGs; unless his bullet points were actual complaints, I don't know why they were brought up.

The game to Tenshi felt like an absolute waste of time, and regrets completing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)   Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV) - Page 2 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Road Trip!! (XV)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next