Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?

Go down 
+6
Abicion
Taiyz
Arn
DreamSword
Slivendiferious
Moontoon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?   Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Mar 25, 2014 6:13 am

I don't have an original 3DS, just the XL.

Nothing weird has happened to it at all, the software is running smoothly, there's really nothing to complain about.

Except the design of the physical product. It's specifically designed not to align properly (it's a feature), which is even worse in the original 3DS. It bugs me on a personal level as an industrial product designer, but it doesn't hamper the use of the product in any way.

Those are my only qualms with the product. Other than that it is a fantastic little thing.
Also, 3D can be turned off, and in fact I rarely use it.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?   Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 am

The 3DS surprises me by continually improving and adding features that I didn't know I wanted. It's really weird considering that the Wii U still has some very ancient concepts behind it. The Vita, while overall an amazing handheld, also has some similarly bizarre decisions behind it, and a surprising lack of options for common complaints.
Back to top Go down
AriArk
Fairy Tail Wizard
AriArk

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?   Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Mar 29, 2014 5:19 pm

The Nintendo Nerve Gear. You will be forever stuck in Tales of the Abyss...
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?   Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 10:56 am

So I caved in and I'm getting a (used but in good condition) Zelda 3DS XL. Hoping I can sell my old one and get back atleast some of my money.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?   Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Taiyz wrote:
The 3DS surprises me by continually improving and adding features that I didn't know I wanted.
Could you give me some examples?
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?   Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 10:48 am

Update (incase someone actually cares, lol):

The Zelda 3DSXL wasn't in a good enough condition (circle pad was worn out), so I returned it and got a new, pink one instead. The pink one US and Canada got is much prettier, but the EU version isn't so bad after all. That's what I'm telling myself, atleast. Need to try to find a nice decal for it to spice it up a little.

Gamestop also gave me a good deal and gave me Yoshi's New Island for a good price. Still not sure if I should keep it or sell it along with my old system, though.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?   Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Play it first, then sell it if it's lame?
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?   Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Yeah I could do that, I guess. Just figured it'd be worth more if it's unopened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?   Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model? - Page 2 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Do you think Nintendo will release another 3DS model?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2