Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS

Go down 
+39
Shadowfox
Sakura1106
Psypher
Samaël
Dracos
Jazzeh
King Cat the Sixth
CyborgZeta
Shy Link
Arn
Scrawlers
Bo Staff Katana
Naoshi
ShirleyVaga
Tenshigami
Zwei.0
Suikoden
Divinus Fulmen
Colour
TrulyBigHeaded
Abicion
warriorangel01
Yoh-dono
Falcom
DylDawg
Zacewing
TimeFactor
Varrius
Drake
Rainstorm
Txn
Celestial Phoenix
BlazingFiddlesticks
DreamSword
Slivendiferious
Moontoon
senelcoolidge
Prinny
Taiyz
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Celestial Phoenix wrote:
The recent reveals of the "edgier" character fighters have had really cheesy trailers and VA, ugh.
And no Bayonetta to boot, seriously disappointing right?
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Bayonetta is a different kind of cheesy, but still cheesy nonetheless, you should know that. Cheetos must be a thing over there in Japan nowadays, 'cause it still ain't easy being that cheesy.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 1:21 am

Your comment was pretty much fluff so I really have no idea what the f*** cheesy means to you.

I'm kinda disappointed that they key Joe Brit for his VA. I mean he doesn't sound awful, but I still don't like the British VAs the Rainfall games got and was hoping that they'd redub it for Xenoblade 3D.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 1:46 am

Oh, so you don't know, nothing wrong with that. Bayonetta's cheesiness is not meant to be taken seriously, it's "funny cheesy" not "cringe cheesy" the past few reveal trailers have been.

I mean, everything Robin said in his reveal trailer could be use in an erotica fanfic...Didn't I say that before?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 2:17 am

But most of the trailers have been awesome, and don't talk about Bayonetta because you don't even.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 am

Oh man, I just thought of an awesome crossover character for Smash Bros.

I mean, Sega's doing all this stuff for Vocaloid...With Sonic already in the game, I think Miku would be an extremely fitting contender. Leek attack!
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 11:52 am

She's one step removed for asking for Son Goku in Smash Brothers; she's too much an entity outside of her actual games, and her affiliation with Nintendo is effectively zero, that one 3DS game notwithstanding. Comparable to Solid Snake and Pac-Man (well Pac-Man a little less so), you might notice, but Miku would not have Hideo Kojima or co-developer's obligation in her corner.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Aug 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Taiyz, you and your otaku-ness.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSun Aug 31, 2014 12:32 am

U havin a giggle m8?

Pulling out the otaku card over Hatsune Miku? Fuckin' please homie.

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:
She's one step removed for asking for Son Goku in Smash Brothers; she's too much an entity outside of her actual games, and her affiliation with Nintendo is effectively zero, that one 3DS game notwithstanding.  Comparable to Solid Snake and Pac-Man (well Pac-Man a little less so), you might notice, but Miku would not have Hideo Kojima or co-developer's obligation in her corner.
Not really, Sega's putting her into a BUNCH of their games. 7th Dragon 2020 and PSO2 for example. Miku's a crossover machine, really. There's also a sequel to the 3DS game coming out soon, and it's coming to America next year.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 am

Taiyz wrote:
U havin a giggle m8?

Pulling out the otaku card over Hatsune Miku? Fuckin' please homie.

Don't know why you're taking offense, that was not meant to be an insult unless you make it one.

I have a question for you all in regards of the alternate costumes we have seen lately and not palette swaps, do you guys believe there is going to be a greater ratio of actual different costumes over recolors for every character fighter?

Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSun Aug 31, 2014 1:42 am

Don't think he was offended, it's just that Hatsune Miku is not a otaku thing anymore.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 am

It's hard to say, if Dr. Mario's a fucking dedicated character then there will probably be more recolours, but the fact that we have casual suit Samus is a great thing in the first place.

And Arn was correct. Plus the Hatsune Miku games are just fucking excellent rhythm games in general, Japan's been hogging the genre for too long.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMSun Aug 31, 2014 7:17 am

That maybe so, but that's not why I playfully called you that, Taiyz.

Also, apprently there is a rumor that Lucina's alt costumes are going to be the outfits from the DLC. Hahaha, I'm not even going to be surprised.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 2:44 pm

Leaked roster is final if anyone cares
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Sep 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Did they really put the duck hunt dog in the game? I thought that was just a joke someone made.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 12:48 am

Dracos wrote:
Did they really put the duck hunt dog in the game? I thought that was just a joke someone made.
Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 Image
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 12:59 am

I feel like me and many others are going to enjoy having that dog as a training dummy.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 3:53 pm

So apparently Nintendo are sending via e-mail four codes for the Smash Bros demo only to platinum club nintendo users.

If someone manages to get the codes, can you be a bro and send me one via PM? Razz
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Currently downloading the demo

EDIT: Forgot how much I suck at Smash. Got my ass beat on my first match
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 4:47 pm

Does the demo have online or local multiplayer?

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/sep/11/only-120-super-smash-bros-3ds-matches-required-unlock-all-characters-down-450-ssbb-and-10/ This is kinda nice, but also kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 6:18 pm

At least they are not DLC.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 7:38 pm

That half of Duck Hunt Dog's moveset is reference collage of NES SuperScope games is beautiful. Will be giving the canine sucker a spin, I always wanted him even when he was a joke.

Arn wrote:
Don't think he was offended, it's just that Hatsune Miku is not a otaku thing anymore.

Can I say "The burden of proof is on you for that one" in the politest possible way? I'm hardly anti-Miku, but that's really damn hard to envision; of the real-life fans I know she's only pulled people further down. Not that my experience is total.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Does the demo have online or local multiplayer?
Local only
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Sep 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Do we know how customizable the controls will be? I hate 'em.

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:
That half of Duck Hunt Dog's moveset is reference collage of NES SuperScope games is beautiful.  Will be giving the canine sucker a spin, I always wanted him even when he was a joke.

Arn wrote:

Can I say "The burden of proof is on you for that one" in the politest possible way?  I'm hardly anti-Miku, but that's really damn hard to envision; of the real-life fans I know she's only pulled people further down.  Not that my experience is total.
Don't nerdshame, check priveledge, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 9 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next