Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)

Go down 
+52
Venom
Meow Wow
Crystal Power
Naoshi
watermelon-lhant
Juanblue85
Friendzie
Prinny
Dracos
Scrawlers
PanbanRichard
Ryu
ShirleyVaga
fateoffate
Taiyz
Cagesry
Lloyzerdk
Dimentionalist
Txn
Zappa
Yoh-dono
Zacewing
Abicion
Yume Hanabi
Drake
King Cat the Sixth
NexeorF
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Xhakum
Suki
DreamSword
Red_Rose
Emil12345
Suikoden
Slivendiferious
Arn
TimeFactor
Zwei.0
Colour
Meowzy
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Tsuki
Dcrigg
DylDawg
Harbinger
Falcom
HCSteven
Samaël
GroundhogDay
Rainstorm
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Colour

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 12:45 pm

I wonder if we'll ever get official romanizations. @_@
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 1:45 pm

I really love his design!!! I also really love his concept and can't wait to see how this plays out, though I wonder if being invisible means he's just a major NPC for the first half of the game and maybe becomes playable later.

I'll be doing a mass update (of all the past info + anything revealed until then) next week during my reading week of the first post

EDIT: Also I hope he uses the staff in a unique way, if its the type that Raine and Mint use I hope he at least has some really fun artes. It would be cool to have another fully magical healer with a staff like the old days, with a little bit of spice, though.
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 2:17 pm

Wouldn't be too surprised if he is just a mage.
However, I find interesting that he's invisible.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 3:17 pm

"Slay, that's not how you-No, not that way either... You know what? I don't even care anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 3:57 pm

I smell Leon.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Watch Mikulio (Tulio and Miguel? Mighty and powerful gods) not be invisible to monsters, humanoid bosses and cameo fights.

Interesting concept though. I'm guessing (from the screenshots) that he is still audible/ smellable at least.

Maybe Slay is a special kind of Divine (lost memory perhaps).
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 5:52 pm

The Invisible Trap Bishounen.

I'm betting he's the healer character, since he uses a staff and is Water aligned.

Though, I like the regal and "Divine" look for him.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 pm

So regal and pretty ~

Now we need some female characters..... ~
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Not much is really known about Mikulio granted, but who would you all want to see him voiced by in the localized version?
Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Hmm....well I don't know much about him yet? Maybe Lucien Dodge? I feel like he should be saved for a main character role though. Derek Stephen Prince hasn't been in Tales yet, and usually does a good rival. Looking at him he also looks like a character that could be voiced by a girl, but he's already voiced by a guy in Japanese so I doubt that they'd change that.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Feb 13, 2014 1:16 am

Suikoden wrote:
Not much is really known about Mikulio granted, but who would you all want to see him voiced by in the localized version?

JYB or flop..
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Feb 13, 2014 8:06 am

GroundhogDay wrote:
Hmm....well I don't know much about him yet? Maybe Lucien Dodge? I feel like he should be saved for a main character role though. Derek Stephen Prince hasn't been in Tales yet, and usually does a good rival. Looking at him he also looks like a character that could be voiced by a girl, but he's already voiced by a guy in Japanese so I doubt that they'd change that.

Dawn of the New World. One of the twins that harassed Emil and that half-elf from Asgard. Ring any bells?
Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Feb 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Sorry, not ringing any bells. Harley does sound kind of like him now that I look back, but I don't think he'd be in a game for a minor role or two. In either case he hasn't voiced a major character so he could still be a good fit for Mr New Character Guy, though I've always wanted DSP as Keele.
Back to top Go down
Red_Rose

Red_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Feb 17, 2014 2:53 am

Tales of Zestiria I'm going to per-order it that's for sure humm only the MC can see Miclio this is going to very Interesting I'm looking forward to some very awkward skits
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 am

I wonder: They cannot see him, that's all, right? So can they hear or touch him? Sorry, if I remember it wrong, but I'm using my phone and it's pretty slow at the moment.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Slay without cape-robe-cloak-thing

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 Fd05501b

Will pay (lol not really) for someone to photoshop this into a GIF of Mikulio acting like a sassy black woman.

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 2c2da11e
Back to top Go down
Colour

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Abyssal Chronicles hasn't caught wind of this yet, but there's more new info and scans from Famitsu's latest issue.
http://tokrin.com/archives/50847664.html
Not gonna go into too much detail since AC will probably cover it, but we see scans of Slay's house and he has a casual costume that he wears at home, which seems to be similar to the Jacket-Offs from TOX2.

The scans also revealed a dungeon called the Mabinogio Ruins, which could be old info I haven't been keeping up with news very well tbh. (It seems that Zestiria will also have themed naming again in regards to locations.) Slay's ability to see the Divine/Family of Heaven/Tenzoku (whatever you wanna call them) is the result of growing up around them at a very young age, apparently.

High-res pictures of Mikulio's reveal and other old news here:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201402/20048445.html

More details from Nore (that AC will probably translate and that I won't):
http://taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com/blog-entry-3163.html?sp
A lot of it is old news; Slay and Mikulio have known each other since they were babies. Alisha is the first human Mikulio has seen other than Slay.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 19, 2014 3:57 pm

I like how expressive Mikulio's face is there :]
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 19, 2014 4:00 pm

You know, without the poofy cloak thing, Slay's' outfit looks pretty dang good.
Back to top Go down
Suki
好き
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Feb 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Mikky's face xD

I have not been excited for a tales game in a while
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Feb 20, 2014 7:01 am

While he’s well aware that he’s from a different race, but this has never been an issue since Slay’s high spiritual power allows him to see Miclio.
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/19/tales-zestirias-miclio-angel-like-character-lost-race/

Does that mean there will be a time when he can't see him? That would be interesting, imo.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki

Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 pm

TimeFactor wrote:

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 Fd05501b

That outfit makes him look much better and cooler if you ask me.
I don't like his default outfit.  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 am

Yay, new screenshots, I guess:

http://www.explosion.com/53703/tales-zestiria-gets-new-screenshots/

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 004-1

Looks like jumping is back... or rather was never gone, lol

Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Feb 27, 2014 1:02 pm

I wonder what happened to Alicia down there.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 9:21 am

New character revealed!

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com/?fn_mode=comments&fn_id=1214

Is that a small monkey hanging from her umbrella?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 2 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next