Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMSat Jul 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Neg: Been working too much this week. So tired.

Fick/lol: Batman & Robin is on TV and it's so bad it's funny. Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 5fg0h0 (credits to Abicion for the picture).

Pos: Should get my Vita early next week.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMSat Jul 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Went to the Night Market today and got takoyaki for the first time in my life! Mmmmm.
Also went to a noodle speed eating contest.... ofc I lost though I got 5th, my pal got 3rd place winning a box of instant noodles haha, my bro got 4th. Great loooooong day today, so pos on this.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Jul 27, 2014 12:04 am

Pos: Always nice talking to someone about the current stressors in one's life. Especially when by the end you find yourself with a huge smile.

Perhaps magic does exist in the real world!

Ragingaboutcrappeoplewontunderstand: It's been what, two months since they added this to the WoD beta patchnotes? I still can't make any sense of it.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 Wtfdruid_zpsf61eb689

Why in hell are they putting those under one button? Like at first you might think yeah that's a great idea because of potentially crowded actionbars till the reality of world PvP and other environmental situations creep into your mind.

..I feel bad for roleplayers, instead of convenience, they'll be stuck with the hassle of going for work around macros that will allow for the individual selection for those forms.

This makes about as much sense as when they removed static tree form for an entire damned expansion and instead we got a halfass ability that lasted 30 secs and replaced the old form with a fugly broccoli-lookin' form. We eventually got a glyph that allowed for an aesthetic option of going into the old tree form without any of the passive bonuses but I'm still pissed about that...

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 41355646
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Jul 27, 2014 1:31 am

Pos: BBQ today with some of my friends, my brother and sister! Smile
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Jul 27, 2014 10:38 pm

Positive: Got a fairly nice apartment for $1200/m
Fick: So I guess I'm moving out soon
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Jul 28, 2014 12:59 am

That's great Dei! Congrats :]
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Jul 28, 2014 10:28 am

Neg: I am hopelessly terrible at telling family when something is wrong. Don't just say you'll tell someone, Tenshi. F***ing do it! *incomprehesible utterings of complete frustration at self*
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMTue Jul 29, 2014 11:44 am

Pos: Got a new point and shoot camera, a Canon PowerShot 110 HS, which I snagged for $60 a few days ago. It replaces my ooooold Canon PowerShot SD630, which I got in 2006... Brings my camera total up to 5 lol...
Also most likely going to get a new phone next week. My old iPhail 4 is well, old. Too small, too slow, and too Apple lol
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Neg: I was planning on having a turkey and cheese sandwich until I looked into the fridge and noticed the turkey breast went bad way back in mid April and had mold on it. Dodged a bullet there. Yet again I'm glad I look at food dates. My dad's going to get a lecture later... Apparently the 3 year old applesauce incident wasn't enough.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 41355646
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Woah. With a dad like that around Sui's gotta dodge bullets like she's f***in' Neo and there is no spoon.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Megatively Pos: New Nano singles are on the way (Sable is apparently the second ending of M3: The Dark Metal.) They're pretty excellent, and Sable might just be Nano's best song ever. Definitely liking the more aggressive style she's going for these days. I still can't get over the fact that a few years ago she was just uploading vocaloid covers to YouTube/NND, and that I stumbled across her back then by chance, just browsing a channel full of mirrored utaitemita uploads.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftNsIa7Ez_4 Infinity != Zero

Last edited by Taiyz on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 am

Neg: in a really weird mood lately where I just... don't really want to do anything. Nothing holds my interest for very long, and most of my chats with friends consist of me just sitting there listening to them converse without me joining the conversation.

I played a game for the first time since returning from my vacation and I couldn't get into it.

I don't really feel depressed either, just... meh. Like I need to recharge but I can't figure out what needs recharging.

I was able to get into Full Metal Panic when I marathoned it over the past week, maybe I just need to find another anime to marathon... There's some stuff still sitting unopened on my shelf but I've already seen them so they won't be new. (Accel World, The World God Only Knows, and Orphen.)
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 10:58 am

FMP is awesome, too bad they won't animate the novels -_____-

Pos: Gonna try to get a new phone next week, been riding on this iPhail 4 for far too long lol
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 11:59 am

Venom wrote:
I go over some of what I got out of FMP in the Summer 2014 anime thread (which kind of doubles as a "what you're watching" thread) if you're interested in reading that.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 pm

Pos: Today is awesome!

Everything is awesome!

Pos:

The "Sprint" part of the Scrum software development method (Wikipedia) works amazingly well in industrial design engineering/ product design.

After two sprints of one week each, we're now trying a sprint of two weeks, and after the first week of this sprint, things clicked somehow and all of a sudden everything is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 1:22 pm

Neg: Was supposed to go to Quebec (QC City) today but it was cancelled due to terrible weather!
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 3:07 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Venom wrote:
I go over some of what I got out of FMP in the Summer 2014 anime thread (which kind of doubles as a "what you're watching" thread) if you're interested in reading that.
I shall take a look then Smile

And huge Pos:
Ended up getting a new phone today instead of next week lol....
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 IMG_1923
^ Next to my previously mentioned new camera...
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 5:52 pm

Pos: Just spent the last 100 minutes on a cycle machine and I covered 14 miles in distance and burned 262 calories. Feels good man. Gonna make a habit of doing this now.

Neg: My posterior hurts. Gotta adjust that seat....
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Aug 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Neg: I'm furious at the train company in the netherlands.

The destination I wanted to go to was unavailable because of unspecified reasons, which I only heard of halfway on the way back to where I started, because the train suddenly just turned around one station before my stop.

Without warning.

And when I log out of the system back on the station where I started my journey, I get charged 2.5 times the usual fare. Rounded. I didn't even arrive at the station I wanted to go to! If I had known in advance, I wouldn't have left in the first place.

What the flying f***.

I am so angry right now.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Aug 03, 2014 2:49 pm

So were you sent back to your starting station or just wherever the conductor/driver felt like/was instructed to drop you off?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Aug 03, 2014 3:05 pm

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:
So were you sent back to your starting station or just wherever the conductor/driver felt like/was instructed to drop you off?
Our system is a little different, but it amounts to being sent back to my starting station.

At 2.5 times the price.

Edit: I was mistaken.

It was not 2.5 times the usual price.

IT WAS 5 TIMES THE USUAL PRICE

[insert a list of the foulest profanities you can come up with]
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Aug 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Pos: I finally got behind the wheel for the first time. PROGRESS!

This happened by way of finally getting all my depression and anxiety out in the open by texting my brother.

EDIT: thanks again for putting up with my s**t for so long guys. I wouldn't have been able to reach out and get the support I needed from people offline if you guys hadn't been here for me online. Hell, the realization that I have no problem chatting with friends online through text about things was key to me figuring out how to get around certain mental barriers and sending that text out to my brother.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Aug 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Pos: Today marks day #5 of using my exercise bike and I've been maintaining pretty good results at the end of each of my 30 minute sessions. Each day my overall distance continues to increase. On day 1 of my 30 min session I burned around 80 somethin' calories and had a distance of 3.4 miles. Today, I had a distance of 6 miles and burned 120ish cals. I seem to be sitting around the 120-130 range and I gradually increase the resistance on the machine to ensure progress. Overall I'm very happy with my progress and I'm aiming to hit around 50 miles per week minimum (still thinking on the weekly cal goal). It's such a rewarding feeling to know I've been doing this daily and with every day that my muscles feel so worked. Very good for helping me keep a good outlook.

Double Pos: My four-legged furry alarm clock actually let me sleep in! What is this sorcery?!

Fick: That feeling when you realize you'll have been playing WoW on and off for 9 years next month. Holy crap time flies. I miss one friend of mine that I met back in '07. He and I had the most epic New Years parties. D:

Pos: Talked with my elder sibling unit! Hoping we can get together and do epic sisterly stuff some time this month. I miss her!

Tenshigami wrote:
EDIT: thanks again for putting up with my s**t for so long guys. I wouldn't have been able to reach out and get the support I needed from people offline if you guys hadn't been here for me online. Hell, the realization that I have no problem chatting with friends online through text about things was key to me figuring out how to get around certain mental barriers and sending that text out to my brother.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 XeiDtsa
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Aug 04, 2014 4:47 pm

@Sui keep ramping it up but not too far or it'll wind up working against you as far as calorie burn and distance, not to mention soreness of muscles. On my elliptical I found a resistance of 7 - sorry, it was 6 - was the highest I could go without it working against my results even though resistance could go as high as 10.

I see you already have the 30 minute time limit down - that's all I ever needed. As far as calorie burn you'll likely get to a point where you'll just about double that but you WILL hit a maximum - I hit a max of about 300-320 calories per 30 min session and never consistently broke that - sometimes I got up to 350 but not always.

I really need to get back to exercising but I've been able to maintain my new weight for the most part without.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 10:24 am

Double post but considering I've left a number of you concerned about me over the past year it's somewhat justified as these updates are kind of HUGE NEWS in that regard:

POS: Session #2 behind the wheel: the one main thing I was having trouble wrapping my head around on Sunday - getting the wheel returned to center after turning - is suddenly not even a problem anymore. I kept getting lost on Sunday on how many times I had turned the wheel. Not last night though.

Pos/Fick: Also I forgot to mention last time, but my brother took me around town locating apartment buildings within walking distance of my workplace. He seems to be of the opinion that I shouldn't wait til I have my driver's license to get out of the house - that it would be better for my mental health if I moved out sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 6 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next