Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just to clear the air a little bit

Go down 
+25
HCSteven
Venom
Txn
Yume Hanabi
Rance-sama
Meowzy
TimeFactor
Falcom
Jean
Zwei.0
Lloyzerdk
Rainstorm
Moontoon
Slivendiferious
Drake
Samaƫl
Bo Staff Katana
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Ryu
Suikoden
DoubleL
shemwell99
Taiyz
Jazzeh
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 6:43 pm

I'll leave the "Today in Gaming" topic to you Taiyz, you're much more on top of all the game news than I am.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 6:46 pm

ervaybudys'n admin now
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 6:47 pm

I'm gonna recreate the gamertag and PSN ID threads. Unfortunately I know I'm missing a gamertag or PSN ID or two, because I was waiting until the end of the page was reached in either thread to update. I know there was somebody with a Presea name and/or avatar who I missed...

Suikoden wrote:
Question for Taiyz: Would it be ok to make a thread for those who might just want a customized rank like on Reservia?
Certainly, not that you need to ask me specifically. Like I said earlier, the only thing I would like (doesn't have to be law, but I'd appreciate it) is that admins and moderators leave their rank in their custom title somewhere.

Like if I wanted to go back to my old rank, I'd do "Gravity Shifter - Admin."

BTW I really dig the green gel choice for new posts in popular threads, good job whoever. Not a fan of the Pokeball beside the active users list though '>_>

And yeah, Slivius took the words out of my mouth, this interface doesn't have excess shit hanging off of it like the ads and such on the old board.
Back to top Go down
DoubleL

DoubleL

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Yeah, wait...How'd we get rid of the ads? Where did they go?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Is it just me or is this forum just a tiny bit wider than the previous one?

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 7:13 pm

DoubleL wrote:
Yeah, wait...How'd we get rid of the ads? Where did they go?
I'm guessing it was an ancient template from an old version of phpBB, customized by the Forumotion creators so they could profit off of their users. Not really sure how the site sustains itself now.

When I created it, there was no options for ads or anything.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Could an admin give me clearance for using off-site urls in my signature? Or do I still have to wait 1 week?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Are you actually getting an error message? Make sure you've set your signature to be added to each post automatically, or edit your post and attach the signature manually.

I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 7:43 pm

By the way, are we waiting to see if Slider can still restore the old forums, or are we just gonna start everything anew here for real?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Honestly I think I like things the way they are now, especially with the interface. It sucks to start over, but I think that a change of ownership was necessary. Sound off anybody?

TimeFactor wrote:
Could an admin give me clearance for using off-site urls in my signature? Or do I still have to wait 1 week?
It seems other people aren't having any issues, so follow my previous post. I didn't find anything in the admin panel about signature restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Honestly I think I like things the way they are now, especially with the interface. It sucks to start over, but I think that a change of ownership was necessary.
I like it as well.

Though the "New Topic" and "Post Reply" buttons seem to have ragged edges.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:12 pm

You know, being a Tales forum, you'd think we'd have some topics ABOUT Tales but.....
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Does anybody know how I can disable new user registration emails? It's weird, I've only received four, but I can't find an option to disable them completely.

Slivendiferious wrote:
Same with the admin/moderator buttons.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:
And the "you've posted in this topic" icon.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Admin
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Does anybody know how I can disable new user registration emails? It's weird, I've only received four, but I can't find an option to disable them completely.

Admin panel > Users & Groups > Users Options > Send notify e-mail on new user registrations

Slivendiferious wrote:

That's a "feature" of the default themes. Since everything is already done, I can take care of at least that. :3
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Something went wrong with the gummies at the bottom of the page guys.

I'm guessing that's because someone is working on them?
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Admin
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 pm

Not me!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 pm

o_O

In what way?

(I didn't touch anything!!!)
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Taiyz wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:
And the "you've posted in this topic" icon.
That icon sucks in general. It's really big/there's no space between it and the text because of the aliasing.

Ryu wrote:
Taiyz wrote:

Admin panel > Users & Groups > Users Options > Send notify e-mail on new user registrations
Thanks dawg, removed that.

Last edited by Taiyz on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:51 pm

I was wrong, sorry!

I read the column names wrong: link

I thought both of them said "no new posts"
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Taiyz wrote:
That icon sucks in general. It's really big/there's no space between it and the text because of the aliasing.
How's that one? I can always minimize it.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:52 pm

It's a bit better I suppose. Now it's a little too far to the left, and it's aliased too. I dig the Mieu icon beside the active users list though.
Back to top Go down
Rance-sama
Admin
Rance-sama

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:56 pm

hello hi it is me covertsushi

i am not sure why the forums were deleted either but it seems like a switch isn't the worst thing ever; most of the active threads were daily-post ones so they'll be rebuilt soon enough

feel free to make me an admin again at your next convenience
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Taiyz wrote:
It's a bit better I suppose. Now it's a little too far to the left, and it's aliased too.

This other one is prolly too big so I'm still rootin' around for other choices. D:

Taiyz wrote:
I dig the Mieu icon beside the active users list though.
Thanks, glad ya think so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear the air a little bit   Just to clear the air a little bit - Page 3 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Just to clear the air a little bit
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: News and Administration :: Announcements and Forum Rules-
Jump to: