Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2

Go down 
+2
DreamSword
Dcrigg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dcrigg

Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMSun May 03, 2015 12:46 pm

I'm very curious about something in the bad ending Xillia 2
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMSun May 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Care to elaborate, pumpkin?
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMSun May 03, 2015 4:48 pm

In the anime cutscene how come we did not see the parties corpses and do fractured versions of them exist in the dimensions even though when ludger killed them?
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMMon May 04, 2015 12:20 pm

1. Because they were off screen.

2. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMMon May 04, 2015 12:57 pm

DreamSword wrote:
1. Because they were off screen.

2. Yes.

I didnt expect that first answer I'II clearify the question,I meant why did Namco Bandai not let players see their corpses in that anime cutscene?
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMMon May 04, 2015 3:58 pm

It would increase the rating to an M, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMMon May 04, 2015 4:40 pm

DreamSword wrote:

Sorry but that's still not the answer I wanted
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMTue May 05, 2015 6:12 am

Dcrigg wrote:
DreamSword wrote:

Sorry but that's still not the answer I wanted

How about that then:
Ludger put them into the river/ocean like he did in that other dimension. So there are no corpses.
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMTue May 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Zwei.0 wrote:
How about that then:
Ludger put them into the river/ocean like he did in that other dimension. So there are no corpses.

Yes, thanks for that answer and Zwei I want to ask you as well if other fractured versions of the party exist in the fractured dimension because I was heartbroken watching that ending and I thought even ludger killed them they still exist alive in the fractured dimensions?
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMTue May 05, 2015 4:15 pm

The bad ending spells doom for the entire universe, so even if some versions of them still exist in fractured dimentions, they're probably not there for much longer anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMTue May 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Yume Hanabi wrote:
The bad ending spells doom for the entire universe, so even if some versions of them still exist in fractured dimentions, they're probably not there for much longer anyway.

Sad Sad

How should we say how the universe ended?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMSat Jun 13, 2015 12:05 am

I just saw that ending on Youtube. I have always assumed that the "bad ending" was to refuse to sacrifice yourself.

Depressing >_>
Back to top Go down
pupu
Are you hungry, fat cat?
pupu

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaMSat Jul 25, 2015 6:55 am

pretty simple how it ends: more and more fractured dimensions pop up and more and more life force gets drawn out of the prime dimension.

btw...
isn't Chronos just a little bit of a douche to blame humanity for that? he was the one granting the Chromatus power in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2   Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Bad ending discussion in Xillia 2
Page 1 of 1