Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you've played today

Go down 
+54
Moontoon
JohtoRed
Celestial Phoenix
Prochainezo
Cless Aileron
Yumi-Yumi
Bo Staff Katana
Emil12345
Sakura1106
Sherstelle
Meow Wow
TalesofHysteria
Dracos
Zacewing
AriArk2000
watermelon-lhant
ShirleyVaga
Chosen of Mana
Twinrehz
Silver Forte
Juanblue85
Psypher
Varrius
Hasta_Extermi
TrulyBigHeaded
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Yoh-dono
Tenshigami
Prinny
senelcoolidge
Arn
Taiyz
Sapphie
SRMS
Red_Rose
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
Suki
Abicion
Jean
Jazzeh
Falcom
DylDawg
GroundhogDay
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Txn
Meowzy
HCSteven
Venom
Suikoden
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Meow Wow

Meow Wow

Games you've played today - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Dec 11, 2014 12:31 am

Finally cleared the map that was stuck on in Fire Emblem. Cleared another map too. I'm going for a no death run like always do. Matthew is rad.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Dec 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Meow Wow wrote:
Matthew is rad.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMFri Dec 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Today was the day I found out Arkham City's plot makes no sense and I personally do not care for Kid Icarus Uprising's whole gimmick where every single line has to be some sort of nerd gamurr xD in-joke.

Last edited by Abicion on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMSat Dec 13, 2014 9:01 am

Gonna play some D&D today.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMSat Dec 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Drakengard 3 fanfic imminent.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Meow Wow

Meow Wow

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMSat Dec 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Took a few tries but I beat the first boss in Star Ocean the Last Hope International Today. It having ???? Hp did not help.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMSun Dec 21, 2014 1:42 am

I tried Fairy Fencer F today. I got a mixed feeling about this game. This game has to be the most straightforward game I've played in a long while. I also dislike the MC.

I haven't finished the game and I'm probably not too far into the game.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Jan 01, 2015 3:37 pm

So I started playing the Sly Collection this week. I've had it for a while but didn't bother with it as I've had plenty of other games to play. This week however I wanted to play some games I could finish really quickly (20 hours or less) and individually, each of the games in the Sly Collection fit that requirement well.

I already finished a playthrough of Sly 1, which I already had on PS2, and found it rather vindicating that the completion of not even ONE Master Thief time trial was required to get any of the trophies. That kinda tells me that even the game's devs seem to think the Master Thief trials were bullshit.

I started Sly 2 last night, and I now wish I had originally continued with the series back during the PS2 days. Holy shit, Sly 2 is basically Assassin's Creed before Assassin's Creed was a thing! Better yet, it's like Assassin's Creed meets Ratchet & Clank!

When Jak and Daxter changed its direction and went all open-worldish I absolutely hated it because it just made the later games (especially Jak 2) more frustratingly and difficult, when I wanted the wonderful, more traditional platformer the first game was.

But with Sly 2's change in direction from the first game, I'm loving it so far.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMSat Jan 03, 2015 1:10 am

Well I have been playing Tales of Heart R recently and I enjoy the battle system. I especially like how none of the characters feel or move slowly in battle. That is one of the biggest reasons I normally can not play as anyone but the main character.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMFri Jan 09, 2015 2:13 am

Yeah, Hearts R is pretty great. I'm really enjoying it so far.

I tried playing COD AW again after a 3 day break. The first round went really well, but the next game had a terrible host (or dedicated server, they somehow screwed up both of them) so I left before it was over. The game puts player skill before connection quality, so if you do well in one round, you'll probably get good players the next. Unfortunately, this frequently leads to bad connections. The game puts me a second behind everyone, so I get killed by people who I can't see, and lose gunfights even though I fire first. Sometimes I can kill people who aren't looking at me, but not always. Being a second behind means I don't capture flags (I only play Domination in AW) like I think I am, either. If I can't even capture a flag, there's no point in playing.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 3:24 am

SUPER PRO TIPS WITH TAIYZ

If you're ever trying to use Remote Play with your PS4 and Vita and you're close enough to connect to the PS4 without wi-fi, make sure you disconnect from your current wi-fi network on the Vita...

Just solved my long-running issue with Remote Play and I feel like a moron considering how much troubleshooting I did, I could've SWORN I tried this before, but alas.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir on PS2.  A huge improvement over Broken Angel (the first game), you are no longer limited to slow, hard to control combos tthat are hard to aim.

While the circle button still only does rockblocker or rockspike, Ed can now alchemize a spear, sword, or hammer out of the ground at will. During combos, the triangle button can be used for mid-combo transmutations of your weapon for more powerful, stylish strikes. While unarmed, Ed transmutes his automail arm into his signature armblade from the show. With a spear, he transmutes the other end to a second blade and strikes with both ends (including spinning it around). With a sword, he splits it in two and dual wields them (because two swords are better than one). With a hammer, he transmutes the head into an axe blade.

As if all of this weren't already cool enough, the plot is essentially the same as various events from the show/manga, but it deviates every time strange black creatures appear that weren't in either version of the story before. So in essence, Fullmetal Alchemist 2 is Kingdom Hearts where the entire game is the world of FMA being invaded by heartless.

I'm ok with this.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Curse of the Crimson Elixir is a legitimately good game. Not a "good for an anime-based game" kind of thing, it's just really fun.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 8:25 pm

I know, it makes me wish I had played it back when it came out... or that FMA3 had been localized.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Feb 09, 2015 8:43 pm

I downloaded God Eater 2 Rage Burst demo and instead of playing it like a normal person I'm farming materials and creating weapons, guns and shields in vanilla GE2 which I'm not allowed to use when I transfer my save data because there's a rank limit tied to your progress in the story. (They are still in your inventory, though Razz )
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMFri Feb 13, 2015 9:32 am

MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE.

Goodbye sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Feb 16, 2015 3:28 pm

FMA2 done, so I finally played through Ducktales Remastered yesterday. Fun and nostalgic as hell, but short.

Need something fairly short to last me until new games come out on the 24th - something around 20 hours or that I won't mind putting down when the new games arrive.

Might go with Ratchet & Clank 1 since I've been meaning to get to the HD collection of one of my favorite series.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Feb 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
FMA2 done, so I finally played through Ducktales Remastered yesterday. Fun and nostalgic as hell, but short.

Need something fairly short to last me until new games come out on the 24th - something around 20 hours or that I won't mind putting down when the new games arrive.

Around 20 hours you say?

How about Golden Sun?

*runs*
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 am

So I started Ratchet & Clank 1 in the R&C Collection. Just as fun as I remember it, and now in HD! It's a really shoddy port though OMG. I'm surprised there has never been even a single patch because some of the bugs are just embarrassing. I mean, I make a living testing software and I don't even have to TRY to reproduce some of these bugs. That's just pathetic.

The worst one so far was killing the sandsharks and sandshark spawners for Skid McMarx. If I destroyed the last spawner while there were still sandsharks left it stopped counting my sandshark kills. I had to carefully keep the last spawner around until the last sandshark was dead and then quickly destroy the last spawner before another sandshark appeared. I didn't have that issue in the original game.

Not looking forward to the "Speedy" Skill Point as I remember how much of a headache that one was. I'll also get a trophy for it this time but uuugh.

Slivendiferious wrote:
How about Golden Sun?
That'd only take me about 20 hours (maybe) if I rushed it, which I just don't do in an RPG because my GO EVERYWHERE, DO EVERYTHING instincts kick in. I also can't imagine doing a run of Golden Sun without collecting all the Djinn for the nth time.

Slivendiferious wrote:
*runs*
Games you've played today - Page 18 MAeg2Y7
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Feb 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Played some Lightning Returns, got some days to kill before the final day..... 6 days of pure sidequesting left ~_~

ALSO COLLECT ALL THE DJINNS TENSHI!!!! IT'S YOUR DUTY AS THE MASTER ADEPT!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Seriously though, if you're looking for a short RPG, I can recommend two RPGMaker games: Balmung Cycle and Forever's End.
Both use textures of Treasure of the Rudras.

Games you've played today - Page 18 4

Games you've played today - Page 18 Titlezjx5
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMFri Feb 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Ratchet & Clank HD: The Speedy skill point and trophy are now mine. Hoooooooo was that frustrating to pull off. Nothing like missing it by a mere millisecond or two several times.

EDIT: Ok, I have to admit, now that I just got the Careful Cruise skill point and achievement, THAT was harder. MUCH harder. I think I got it in about the same amount of time, but it was so much more annoying when I failed. Not only have you failed the get the skill point the moment you take damage, but there's no way to retry QUICKLY. In order to retry, you have to either wait for the timer to run all the way down or ram Ratchet into things repeatedly until you die, and I had all the nanotech upgrades, meaning I had to take 8 hits to die and retry. Good lord.
Back to top Go down
Sherstelle

Sherstelle

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 8:41 am

I've been playing Tales of Destiny (replay) and Final Fantasy VIII as of late. I'm on the final dungeon of ToD and on the third disc of FFVIII. ToD is still fun up to this day and I wish I'd played FFVIII sooner.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 am

Ratchet & Clank: 100%, got the platinum. While I was playing this to kill time until a couple games came out, rather than move on to either Hyperdevotion Noire (might be released on PC later) or Firefly Diary (reviews actually tell me it's HARD AS HELL even if you know what to do)...

Decided to play Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando instead. God I love this series. I just found out they did a Ratchet: Deadlocked HD port digitally and I can download it for free because I own Full Frontal Assault. Exellent.

Note: I suppose I should put this out there - I have never played Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One or beyond ( even though I own the games) because I heard All 4 One was only good if you played co-op, but I've yet to find anyone to play co-op with.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 11:15 pm

I've been playing Under night in Birth today and I fell in love with it in minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 18 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Games you've played today
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next