Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMThu May 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Fick: My dad has a procedure today to sound blast a minor kidney stone (might get both done not sure) so I'll be waiting around for like 3 hours.

Guess I'll catch up on my reading or message a friend of mine if he's on!
Back to top Go down
Falunel

Falunel

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMThu May 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Fick: I got invited to play Cards Against Humanity with a few friends and ended up winning three out of four games. I'm not sure how I should feel about that.

Pos: Been drawing more. I'm still no expert, but it's been showing.

Fick: Debating whether to buy Dust: An Elysian Tail.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMThu May 22, 2014 8:10 pm

My custom title.

lol it looks like someone took that personally.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 12:24 am

How else is one to take a comment where you namedrop them?

Also you're no fun at all, BORING response.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Endestria Industries – BIOWEAPONS RESEARCH DIVISION

File No. CW-TZ-SYL-GRF-009

Prof. Aspen's Report:

Patient still insists we should call her "Kat." We've been complying with her requests to make the transitioning process easier, but most of the staff joke about how she's been nothing worse than a ferocious kitten since being brought into custody. Indeed, she became much easier to manage once she was equipped with our patented G-Cancellers. Despite her early resistance, she even seems to appreciate how we specifically designed them to match her costume. That or her conditioning is finally starting to show some long-term effects.

We only lower the setting on her G-Cancellers while she's in the training simulation. Naturally, she would try to make some vain attempt for freedom if left unchecked. However, a large dosage of Nevi energy leaves most gravity-shifting patients highly susceptible to suggestion, and this case is no different. Every other patient started showing symptoms of severe cellular degeneration by this point in the program, but our ferocious kitten has remained in peak physical condition. This makes us all the more curious as to her exact origins, which still elude us. The fact she presents with some form of amnesia has only helped us, as an empty mind means we have fewer independent thoughts and memories to worry about. We have also begun looking into installing some sort of delivery system on either her G-Cancellers or some other device so she can be medicated remotely. We feel she would serve us best as a sleeper agent, and we wouldn't want her to graduate the academy before the proper safeguards were in place.

We have made some interesting discoveries. When she's allowed to roam in the full-scale simulator, the patient remains somewhat reluctant toward orders given by human checkpoints unless we increase her Nevi energy to the highest possible level, at which point she begins to lose the ability for conscious thought and completes her objectives sporadically at best. However, when we issue the orders through avatars modeled after her small feline companion, she is much more willing to complete the task no matter how ridiculous it sounds. Just last week she happily brought the car keys for Dr. Cob's banana peel while gobbling like a turkey and performing a constant limbo dance in a self-induced centrifuge. We have already begun taking measures to install artificial "Dustys" throughout the entire city so the patient can continue to receive our instructions once she is released back into the public.

In the combat simulator, she still idealizes herself as some sort of superhero, but the way she uses her abilities has been changing into something different. Something darker. One could say she now prefers playing the role of the anti-hero, or possibly even the villain. On several occasions she has stated "When Hekseville is ashes, then you'll have my permission to die" to either the on-site technicians or this observer personally. We are not sure what could be inspiring her to say this, but we will not do anything to impede her as long as these remain idle threats and help her stay motivated.

When we state this patient has remained a prime physical specimen, we mean this in every category. Once she is under the influence of raw Nevi energy, we evaluate her in general obedience, individual simulation parameters, and, on a few rare occasions, secluded interpersonal dynamics. Most of her test peers are randomly selected volunteers who thought they were part of "Guy's Night Out" and had no idea they were actually interfacing with a highly experimental anti-Nevi weapon, but some of the full-time staff have participated directly. Risking one's self for the betterment of science, of course. Our rationale is if we're able to prove we can coerce her to bend over (sometimes quiet literally) for anyone, she should have no problem following our instructions for the more important assignments we have for her.

In closing, all of the patient's goals are being met as intended. The revisions we're making to the plan are minor in nature and perfectly within our resources. We are confident this girl will be a valuable and reliable asset in the Nevi war, and any subsequent conflicts.

how's that for you?  Still boring?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 12:45 pm

I read the first word and skipped the rest, figuring that you copied your fanfic here.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Workie work work. No time to go to the annual Anime North this year Sad
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Pos:

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages:

I have received my last grade just now. I have officially passed all of the courses from my Bachelor's education in Industrial Design Engineering.

Becoming a Bachelor of Science is just a formality now =)
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 3:37 pm

^ Well done good sir! You do me proud! Very Happy

Ik zou u knuffel als ik kon!

Abicion wrote:
Endestria Industries
Would it be weird of me if I said I first read that as Equestria Industries? o_O

Pos: Singing 60-70 year old songs and havin' fun. There's something about freakin' my dad out with singing Sinatra or Peggy Lee tunes that never grows old.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Get out of here brony.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Abicion wrote:
Get out of here brony.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 IQnS7rp

Son, I ain't no hardcore brony! I just thought that's what it said fer a sec!
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 5:47 pm

POS: Job interview on monday

Neg: It's a bit far away from my home
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 8:18 pm

London Comic Con begins today, and Xillia 2 will be there. Let's hope for a new trailer or something.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMSat May 24, 2014 2:44 am

Falcom wrote:
You finally got work?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMSat May 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Neg:Cut some really strong onions just now.

My god.

Aaaaaaaah.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMSat May 24, 2014 11:53 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Falcom wrote:
You finally got work?

At my parent's place Sad

Also goggles when cutting onions!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMSun May 25, 2014 8:03 am

Falcom wrote:
Also goggles when cutting onions!!!! Very Happy
My glasses were not strong enough! D=
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMSun May 25, 2014 11:12 am

Pour vinegar on the place you are cutting the onions or cut them inside water. Smile
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMSun May 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Pos: After having a nagging headache (got really painful after awhile) all of yesterday due to staying up so late on Friday night (I watched a meteor shower sue me!) I ended up sleeping nearly 14 hours waking up around 1:30ish in the afternoon! Not only is my damned headache gone, but I feel a surge of energy that has been long missed!

Now comes the task of sleeping at earlier times to avoid yesterday's fiasco!

Slivendiferious wrote:
My glasses were not strong enough! D=
You weren't aware of the shield-against-the-aroma-of-onion feature found in all glasses? Silly Sliv! Wink
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMSun May 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Pos: I saw a suggested video about "Let's play Corpse Party" and it got my attention. The name suggested that it was horror and the character used as the display picture was obviously "anime-feel" (aka Japanese). I decided to watch and I was still awake at 2 AM watching that "Let's play". I work at 7 and I have to wake up at 6...

Question! I heard there was an Anime based on it --- is it any good?
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Uh, I lost a ton of weight during my trip to the United States. I'm down to 165.8 lbs, a loss of 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Looks like all that sweatin' and walkin' did me good!
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Neg: Job interview rescheduled for tomorrow at 8am. I'll need to wake up 5am(considering I even sleep).
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Pos: Just finished watching the "Let's play Corpse Party". That was... memorable.

I read some Youtube comments and people were saying "Don't watch the Anime if you loved the game's ending". Um... Well, I got spoiled a little, but whatever. It's a risk we take every time we read comments >_>
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMTue May 27, 2014 6:21 am

Neg: Had a pretty rough day.
Pos: Ended it by going to the movies and catching XMen again. Brightened up my spirits for the day.
Frick: New avy & sig set, because why not?
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaMTue May 27, 2014 11:28 am

Fick: New forum banner wat
Pos: Visiting my mom in Mississippi
Pos: US release of Ace Combat Infinity today
Fick: My mom's pond is empty O__.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 Th_IMG_1641s
It seems there are leg-less salamander lizards living in the mud of the pond...

Last edited by Venom on Tue May 27, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 31 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next