Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Born without wisdom teeth!
You freak mutant lucky bastard. ;P

Wait we're all born without teeth.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Actually we are all born with teeths, they just don't pop out and fall until time comes. But yeah, having no wisdom tooth whatsover is pretty weird.

I removed all four of mine at the same time, it was not cool.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Must be nice not having been born with wisdom teeth!

Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Arn wrote:
Actually we are all born with teeths, they just don't pop out and fall until time comes. But yeah, having no wisdom tooth whatsover is pretty weird.

I removed all four of mine at the same time, it was not cool.
Thank you for reminding me. I do need to get my wisdom teeth removed, and that second line of teeth that is starting to grow Sad
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Arn wrote:
Apparently, I have none whatsoever.

They didn't show up on the x-rays in any case.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 4:06 pm

I actually had a pretty straight-forward wisdom teeth removal. The painkillers worked fine, sometimes it was noticeable but it was only a dull ache, kind of like how you feel if you sleep funny...Except with teeth. Got all four removed at the same time, too. Of course, I'm also a bitch and went under with anesthesia for the actual process because I can't stand needles let alone ones near my mouth, or things worse than needles near my mouth. Maybe that had something to do with it? Dunno how standard that is.

So don't assume that it's going to be a horrible experience Fal, unless you've got a really tough or talkative job where it would be really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 4:28 pm

I went under too. And then I vaguely remember coming to as they were extracting the last one and OMG WHAT'S GOING ON!? And then I was out again. It wasn't really unpleasant though and I'm not even sure waking up during the procedure even happened it was so dreamlike.

EDIT: now 9001 times less embarrassingly lulzworthy outside of context.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 5:21 pm

My anesthesia were local and I also didn't have much problems with post-cirurgic either. Funny thing, I have 2 extras upper ones that didn't pop out, doctor said they won't give me any problem but seeing how lucky I'm I'm pretty sure they will trouble me in the next ten years or something.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Dentist's painkillers don't really work for me =/

They do actually kick in at some point, but usually only after an hour or four after they did stuff to my teeth.

Painkillers for headaches seem to work fine (half an hour to kick in), luckily I haven't had the pleasure of trying any others yet.

Pos: Went to the movies and saw Edge of Tomorrow.
It's a good movie.

Better than I expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 9:30 pm

You're probably aware, considering the forum we're on, but Edge of Tomorrow is actually a Western adaptation of a Japanese light novel called All You Need Is Kill.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Taiyz wrote:
You're probably aware, considering the forum we're on, but Edge of Tomorrow is actually a Western adaptation of a Japanese light novel called All You Need Is Kill.
I thought the adaptation was stuck in development hell. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 5:21 am

No, it's out in theaters right now.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 8:58 am

Taiyz wrote:
I know =)

I've read the first 14 chapters of the manga adaptation before I went to watch the movie.

There are... subtle... differences.

I have not read the source material yet.

Did you see the movie/ read the manga/ light novel yet?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Taiyz wrote:
So don't assume that it's going to be a horrible experience Fal, unless you've got a really tough or talkative job where it would be really annoying.

Actually just went to my family doctor, turns out I just need some antibiotics, so I'll try to see if that'll work. Though she told me to see a dentist, which I will in a few days, if it turns out I'll have to remove my wisdom teeth, then whatever happens, happens. Surprised how many people got them removed here..... AND SLIIIIIIIIV *shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Pos: Had a long but really awesome dream mostly centered around a swimming pool.

Neg: I wanna revisit it so bad. I was going through a part of life that I haven't experienced in years (since HS) and that dream showed just how much I miss it. In it I felt such a level of connection that I've never felt before (I was so happy too!) and the fact something like it is very much possible in the real world blows my mind. The fact I'm much older now would allow for something way more meaningful too...

Fick: ...Yeah uh, I need to stop reading until it's so late out. >.>
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMSun Jun 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Pos: Had a nice weekend at the zoo! Stayed at a fancy hotel too.

Neg: Couldn't find Mario Kart 8 even after looking in 4 different stores. I saw a cheap copy in one store yesterday but now it's too late >_>

Pos: Ordered it online.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMSun Jun 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Neg: That judgement you get when you are mid-twenty, graduated and unemployed.

Neg: This just make me feel worse, thank you idiot cousin.

I think I'm just gonna stay outta da internets or at least facebook for a while, seeing everyone having fun with their new gaems and careers is just making things worse.

Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMSun Jun 08, 2014 5:41 pm

Neg: Haven't been able to find my electric razor all day ( don't have any normal ones at the moment either ).

Neg: Moustache.

Frick: ??????????????? Where did I put it?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMSun Jun 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Is your moustache similar to your avatar or Milla Maxbeard?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMSun Jun 08, 2014 7:53 pm

That's a very good question, Har! xD
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 9:12 am

Harbinger wrote:
Is your moustache similar to your avatar or Milla Maxbeard?
Sadly no.

Neg: My schedule is completely out of whack.

Neg: Don't really have a purpose at the moment. Having vacation while everybody else does not, is kind of really bad for your social life.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 9:45 am

Fick: Mowed the back lawn last night.

Neg: The grass was taller than the push mower because I've been too friggin' busy plus half the time it's been raining, also for whatever reason when I should have mowed the back lawn last time they instead wanted me to mow the front...ok...?

Neg: The self-propelled part of the mower doesn't work and even if it did, I had to go slow or the grass would choke the mower.

Fick: took a bunch of pictures as well as a video with my phone that I'm too chicken/nice to create a facebook account so that I can shame my folks with it. Video consists of me panning over the grass as I say, "I believe [my brother] suggested that you HIRE. OUTSIDE. HELP." This would be because I have no intention of being stuck in this house forever. When you refuse to do it yourself so hard that the grass gets that bad, all it says to me is "you can never leave." Jesus Christ.

Note: I haven't shown the photos or video to them either because again, too chicken/nice.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 10:01 am

Neg: The temperature inside the house is 23 degrees celsius.

Outside is like 29-30.

Screw you global warming.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 10:39 am

^ Fick/random complaint: Damn USA and using farenheit instead of celsius because I never know what people outside the US are bitching about. 30 is actually mildly COLD in fahrenheit. Also last winter I had Canadian friends complain about it being -20 and I'm all like "holy crap!" only to look it up and find out it was actually colder here in MN at like -10 or lower that day. Not to mention for like a week it actually WAS -20°F here and my God never again. Going outside in that is quite unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 11:11 am

Neg: Last night sucked. After pretty much being bombarded with someone else's drama for the 80th time and talking on the phone giving advice that falls on deaf ears I just couldn't take it anymore. All my pent-up frustrations came out after I vented to my father last night.

I'm tired of other people giving up at crucial points in their lives by making stupid decisions and are too selfish to see the repercussions those idiotic decisions have on not only themselves but those around them who care. Haven't I gone through this shit enough already?

Fick: Before, during and after venting, I didn't react to everything the way I usually would. When I 'snapped' it wasn't so much as yelling but rather I just couldn't hold back my thoughts and feelings of getting nowhere with someone. I had to explicitly state to someone that I was distancing myself from this mess. I teared up at point but not once did I wallow in self-pity and cry. Now that was certainly different.

Pos: I've been changing bit by bit (I think I know why too) and I'm damn proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 35 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next