Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 4:03 pm

It's more complicated than that, Arn. I'm just being purposely vague about it because despite my anger he's still my friend and I still respect his privacy enough not to post the full details publicly on a forum.

Also what you suggested is more or less what I decided at this point. "Whatever, don't come crying to me." etc. Well I haven't actually said that to him, but I sure as hell thought it.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 8:56 pm

^ Yeah I was just pretty much going to say maybe you should take a step back; for your own sanity.

Pos: Finally! I have triumphed against the Angel of Death himself, Malthael! It was a tough battle riddled with many odd projectiles being flung at me to really creepy stuff all over 3/4ths of the floor. Har wasn't kidding when he said that fight was difficult. >.>

Fick: The process of Har overlooking my character's progression in major stats begins yet again. One cannot disappoint their sensei!
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMThu Mar 27, 2014 3:08 am

Neg: No D-frag! and Mikakunin until further notice, Zvezda and Wizard Barristers is also ending soon. Sad

Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMThu Mar 27, 2014 5:32 am

@Fal: Oh man, that would be perfect. <3 Bahamut was always my favorite Final Fantasy summon.

Though... (spoilers for the FFX final battle.)

Spoiler:

... and Sui, that post was as epic as posts get. :3 I have group healing spells, am the group's protector, and I have a technique called "See You In Hell" (which, even if it was the lamest technique ever, is motherfucking called "See You In Hell"). This is a good life.

Pos: Went out to Ming's with the family tonight, it was pleasant and I always prefer buffets to more traditional restaurants.
Pos: Fal and Sui are spoiling me, making me a dragon god and a guy with natural talent that protects allies and sees people in Hell.
Hmm: I'll try to reply to Slivvie's PM tomorrow night.
Pos: This week should be a pretty good one for me and technology. I got a new cell phone today (I haven't been able to use it yet because I forget my billing account password, but hopefully I can get that squared tomorrow), and within the next couple of days I plan to order a new laptop. The Netbook I've used since my birthday in 2012 isn't awful or anything, and since I'm the crazy hoarder type I'll probably miss it some, but there's a lot of room for improvement far as computers out there go.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMThu Mar 27, 2014 5:47 am

Dr. Casey wrote:
Hmm: I'll try to reply to Slivvie's PM tomorrow night.
Did I break your mind? =)
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMThu Mar 27, 2014 9:00 am

Still -15 this mornin'. Go away winter, I'm sick of you grrrrr. I really hope these forecast showing temperatures above zero starting tomorrow are correct.

Frick : Never seen so many frikkin book-offs in a work place in my entire life. They're is one book off almost every frikin day. That's a lot for a small team like ours , we're not even 20 total!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMThu Mar 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Pos: Ever since the night of my birthday when over dinner, my parental unit noticed I was on Skype and had been smiling a lot, he's been asking 20 questions. He would not leave me alone on whom it was I was talking to, which is a first for him as usually he doesn't notice or care.

He's never been this curious about someone before and at least once or twice a week now he has to ask me something about it.

All of this has my heart aflutter~

Pos: Either this was the greatest coincidence of all time (names are randomized) or someone at Blizzard is a Suikoden fan.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 TcrRous

Either way, this pleases me.

Neg: Oh and that bluebird is back, Tenshi! Sad
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMThu Mar 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Sorry I bothered you guys with that crap yesterday. I've cooled down now.

Fick/Neg: The due date for the AMV contest is sooner than I thought. I still have plenty of time though - I've got a little over a month. I just need to focus on it a little more to make sure I'm not suddenly pressed for time near the end.

Neg: Listening to my folks talk about our situation and how it's negatively affected their lives, without a single mention of how it's affected mine was really, really draining. I always used to feel invisible at school, all the way through high school and college, and now I feel invisible at home. It's insane.

Pos: Waking up every morning having made it through another day.

@Suikiwi: Uh oh, back to torture the cat is he?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMThu Mar 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Glad you're doing well Tenshi Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMFri Mar 28, 2014 11:39 am

Neg: *siiiiiiiiigh*

I just... need to get away from my friend for a while but don't know how to do it without potentially causing more harm than good.

Pos: sooooo clooooose to being to a point where I have footage placed for every second of the AMV. Once I do I can start tweaking it but it will otherwise be 'done'.

Neg: I've hit a shortage of appropriate footage in my stockpile and keep having to skim through the episodes again to find more.

Pos: can't wait til these are both done and submitted to the contest so I can upload them to YouTube and show them off. I've only shown the first of the two AMVs to a select few friends.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMFri Mar 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Neg. Allergies again

Fick. I have a seven-page research essay and a ten-page research essay due in a couple weeks and I've barely even started on them. It's hard enough trying to keep up with all the other work my classes are giving me. It doesn't help that my english professor keeps assigning essays on top of the seven page essay that's due in a couple weeks. I also hate researching stuff with a passion. It takes forever to find anything useful.

I think I have an A in English right now, so if worst comes to worst I would only lose 5% if I didn't hand in the research essay. I could probably get away with a B if I did that. I'll still try to do it, though.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMSat Mar 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Neg: Last week was hell l o l

Pos: This term almost done

Pos: I can finally formally say it soooooooo~ My sister's gonna have a baby!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Fick: For like ever it seems, I've had one reoccurring subject pop up in my dreams countless times. It popped last night too, and I think know why that is, but it's not something I can exactly address currently.

All of it is driving me up the wall. D:
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 5:18 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Congratulations!

Neg: I'm so far behind on schedule for my university its starting to approach insanity.

What on earth am I going to do.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
ShivKH wrote:
Congratulations!

Neg: I'm so far behind on schedule for my university its starting to approach insanity.

What on earth am I going to do.

Tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 6:59 pm

lol u guys r cute

i used to do stuff 1~2 days b4 schedule
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Pos: I bought an Xbone friday.
Neg: The system takes ages to download games. Its like my phat PS3 all over again. I don't know what the problem is, Steam downloads things lightning fast.
Fick: Going from a Bone controller to a 360 controller is weird. The Xbone controller feels way better in every way.

Pos: Got my first mechanical keyboard (Corsair K90). Its pretty awesome.

Pos: My parents are letting me turn our spare bedroom in the basement into a game room. I have a nice Sony Trinitron CRT that's awesome for my old systems.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Arn wrote:
lol u guys r cute

Were you six weeks behind schedule?

I don't think so, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Try being a full semester behind schedule. The final project was given to us the very first day, and we ended up doing it ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in the last week. Sure it was a group project (as in, the whole class), and even then, only 5 people (me included) did the work.

It was fun, and a nightmare, but thankfully I don't have to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Fick: For like ever it seems, I've had one reoccurring subject pop up in my dreams countless times. It popped last night too, and I think know why that is, but it's not something I can exactly address currently.

All of it is driving me up the wall. D:

From the general concept I've had and am having the exact same experiences with something uwu, whatever is happening, hang in there!

Also thanks Slivvie <3 Its a super exciting experience, for her exciting and terrible right now ;p
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 1:09 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
Arn wrote:
lol u guys r cute

Were you six weeks behind schedule?

I don't think so, thank you very much.
Now that's really something. Give me a good excuse.

POS: Done but not done with SO3, finished the main story but I'm in love with the battle system, challenge and trophies collecting, so I'm gonna get some of them too.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 am

Pos: I'm almost done with Wind Waker! Just need to trudge through the needless padding of finding all the triforce shards and then it's time fer Ganon!

ShivKH wrote:
From the general concept I've had and am having the exact same experiences with something uwu, whatever is happening, hang in there!

Will do! I know you can as well, Shiv! Very Happy

Also, congratz! It must be so exciting!
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 5:52 am

Pos: Essay done. Finally.
Pos: JOJO ANIMU ON THE 4TH
Neg: One more writeup to do, at least it's with a group of four people.
Neg: Need to study right away for Philosophy final next thursday. Bleagh

Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 6:03 am

Neg: My father is starting to piss me off. At first I thought he wasn't doing it on purpose, but now I'm certain he is specifically out to hurt my feelings.

Fine dad. Fine.

If it's a war you want, you can have it.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 9:23 am

Pos: Done all term work, and the test I'm doing over the course of today/tomorrow (half is online half is in class) is the last one for the term~ I have a makeup test for a test I missed, but that's just the one hour inclass portion of the same course I'm studying for right now.

Neg: My marks this term are not what I was aiming for, but I'm collecting my mistakes from the past two years and setting out to not make them again and am putting things in place to prevent them from happening. My GPA will go up. My GPA will go up. >.<

Pos: Sister's baby is the size of ~a lemon this week, getting so big <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 19 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next