Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSun May 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Congrats Abi. Smile

Neg: Gloomy mother's day
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSun May 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Abicion wrote:
Pos: After spending 5 hours of a hot afternoon dressed up as the Flying Nun or some shit, I have my MBA diploma.

Well sunnavagun, that was me yesterday!

And now real life. I have some things to check into. Great to be home again, my younger brother will be back in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMMon May 12, 2014 4:58 am

Been awhile, might as well post.

Abicion wrote:
Pos:  After spending 5 hours of a hot afternoon dressed up as the Flying Nun or some shit, I have my MBA diploma.

1) I like to think that's exactly how that happened, cuss it's you.
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjk7yu6Sqo !!
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMMon May 12, 2014 6:38 am

Congrats, Abicion ^_^ Great job! Also sorry for being so quiet, everyone. I hope things will work out for all of you <3

Neg: Why must anatomy be so hard? It would be so nice to be able to draw anything you want ;w;
Neg: Been over a year since I last saw mom Sad Still thinking stuff like "what if I actually had visited her that day".

Last edited by Moontoon on Mon May 12, 2014 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMMon May 12, 2014 8:57 am

Abicion wrote:
Pos:  After spending 5 hours of a hot afternoon dressed up as the Flying Nun or some shit, I have my MBA diploma.
Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMMon May 12, 2014 9:44 am

Abicion wrote:
Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMMon May 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Pos: Best friend continues to be a great guy and gets me THIS so he can play Soul Sac DELTA tomorrow with me.... HURRAY...!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMMon May 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Congrats Abi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver Forte

Silver Forte

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMTue May 13, 2014 10:14 am

pos: I got my account back, woo
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMTue May 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Pos: Literally spent the entire day yesterday reading ONE fanfic. The day before yesterday, I was up until like 4 am reading as much as I could and just went crazy the following day. It was so good and I just couldn't stop!

Thankfully, my eyes somehow hadn't become strained. Not sure how they didn't, but whatevs! xD
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMTue May 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Neg: one of my AMVs has been recategorized into the same category as the other, meaning the lower scoring one will be disqualified.

Fick: I kind of thought that might happen. I was kind of stretching it by picking a different category.

Pos: doing so gave me an excuse to make a second AMV, because in a different category it wouldn't cause one to be disqualified. I wouldn't have had the motivation to do a second one otherwise so I'm glad I did that. It allowed me to keep improving.

Fick: Took a personality test. This explains so much. Especially that second paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMThu May 15, 2014 12:56 am

Pos: Montreal won against Boston! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMThu May 15, 2014 9:18 am

Pos: Holy sh** my best friend is finally at the end of the last few months of hell and despite having nothing but constant failure in his life for a good while now he's... thinking positively about it? I was expecting to have to help him pull himself together at this point but instead the past few months have turned him into someone more confident in himself in spite of everything that happened. He tried so bloody hard the past few months, failed at every turn, couldn't find a single job and wasted all the money he had saved up for college, yet somehow he's more determined than ever and has a better grasp of his path forward than I do of my own.

I'm so f***ing proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 12:55 am

Pos: I gotta stop reading fluff so late at night. By the time I'm finished reading, I've got the stupidest smile on my face when I go to get some dinner.

Fick: I'm such a girl gushing over this stuff. :O

>.>

<.<

Pos: The red upon my cheeks has gone unnoticed, huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 1:55 am

Negative: Parents went to Europe. And didn't take me with them. >:
Negative: Some health tests next week that I am not looking forward to since they'll make me very uncomfortable.
Positive: Bought the Colette 1/8 Kotobukiya figure.
Positive: Found the Ryuki S.H.Figuart for $40, which is the cheapest I've ever actually seen it, so I got it for my sister for her birthday to go with the Knight she has.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Neg: Wtf is wrong with my work. I am slightly disturbed by what happened. I mean, WTF?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Neg: Wtf is wrong with my work. I am slightly disturbed by what happened. I mean, WTF?
What happened, dear neighbor to the north?

Did someone like slip onto a radioactive bagel and turn into the world's next epic super hero with graintastic powers? o_O

My god, I need to write that one down....
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Harbinger wrote:
It's finally happened, hasn't it?

You've been asked out yet again haven't you?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 5:24 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

Not exactly.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

Not exactly.
What happened den? :O
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

Not exactly.
What happened den? :O

Something that I did not expect at all Surprised

Something made me think for a moment, and then I was like "WTF?".

Just to clarify something --- No, it does not involve a girl.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 8:07 pm

I had a little scare last night!

All of a sudden, a large woman approach me, saying ''I need some DICK!'' and touch my crotch. Let's say I was pretty surprised by this. Then, 2 of her friends join her, saying they need dick too. One of the girls try to undo my zipper and I see her other hand going for my pocket. I slap her hand away tough. I'm pretty scared for a few seconds since I have my back against a wall and I'm surronded by the 3 girls. They try to prevent me from leaving but I yell NO and manage to pass beetween 2 of them. Thankfully, they didn't try to run after me. As I walk away one witness of the scene tell me ''Damn, you almost got raped!''

I almost got robbed is more like it tough
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Maybe they were reaching for a condom? Just because they're rapists, doesn't mean that they're gonna put themselves at risk.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Wow, that's... intense.

In my case, I was simply approached by a group of dude at my work... and they said something real disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Jean wrote:
I had a little scare last night!
Gods, Jean. I'm glad you're alright!

Harbinger wrote:
Wow, that's... intense.

In my case, I was simply approached by a group of dude at my work... and they said something real disturbing.
"You smell different when you are awake"

Is the most disturbing one I can come up with. What did they say?

Last edited by Slivendiferious on Mon May 19, 2014 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 29 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next