Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMSat May 17, 2014 9:13 pm

(Edited out the thing)

It was... something.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMSun May 18, 2014 8:03 am

Glad you're okay @__@; Wow....

Pos: Got an Ipad Air to replace my Ipad 2 so I can use one of them pressure sensitive styli out there. Still not sure if I should get the Adonit Jot Touch or wait for the HEX3 Yufu. HEX3 doesn't seem to put too much effort into customer service. The Yufu does look nice though.

Fick: Not much is happening right now.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMSun May 18, 2014 1:49 pm

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 41355646 :Oh you Texas and yer epic fail!

Neg: I really wish Texas would just secede from the union. Texan citizens who wish to allocate should just be given benefits and aid to flee. That way, ass backwards rednecks could roam free without complications from reality.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMSun May 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Just turn Texas into Mad Max/Fallout? That sounds like a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon May 19, 2014 12:41 am

Pos: I just started watching Code Geass S2. My feelings recovered from the roller-coaster ride it got from S1.

Neg: When I watched the first few moments of episode 1 S2, we were wondering if we missed out something. We went back to the last season (last episode) to make sure.

Pos: Pretty awesome anime so far.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon May 19, 2014 10:25 am

Code Geass was supposed to end at episode 23 (or was it 22? It's been so long.) The director was forced to pad it out however so they could make a theatrical release of episodes 24 and 25 (which didn't originally exist.)

In the second season, I believe Rolo was also something that the director was forced to include, if I remember right. I can't remember the reasoning, probably so that they could sell more mech toys. The director later apologized for being unable to deliver his true vision.

Get ready for a padded-out shitshow.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon May 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Neg: Got a bunch of stuff to do before the gamespy servers go down. D:

Harbinger wrote:
Pos: I just started watching Code Geass S2. My feelings recovered from the roller-coaster ride it got from S1.
Heheheheh.

.....You better ready yerself for the feel trip of all feel trips in R2! Wink

Harbinger wrote:
Neg: When I watched the first few moments of episode 1 S2, we were wondering if we missed out something. We went back to the last season (last episode) to make sure.
Oh don't worry, I went through that myself and I remember asking Sliv what in the world was going on. xD

Taiyz wrote:
Just turn Texas into Mad Max/Fallout? That sounds like a great idea.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon May 19, 2014 4:43 pm

:O

Surprised

:/

We'll see how it turns out. Episode 23 is... So many things happened in the last few episode of S1, I'm not too sure what it was. Was it when he was supposed to accept the deal?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon May 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Code Geass was supposed to end at episode 23 (or was it 22? It's been so long.) The director was forced to pad it out however so they could make a theatrical release of episodes 24 and 25 (which didn't originally exist.)

In the second season, I believe Rolo was also something that the director was forced to include, if I remember right. I can't remember the reasoning, probably so that they could sell more mech toys. The director later apologized for being unable to deliver his true vision.

Get ready for a padded-out shitshow.
This is all new information to me.

I know the original draft for code geass was about the ideological differences between a wide-eyed idealist fresh recruit in the army (Proto-Suzaku) and his cynical commanding officer (Proto-Lelouch).

At some point in the pre-production phase, Lelouch and Suzaku's designed were switched. And afterwards, the designs went through many iterations. For example, this early artwork by clamp of Suzaku, Lelouch and Zero: link.

I am not aware of all the differences and changes the first season has gone through, but I know the last two episodes in particular have indeed been the subject of much executive meddling. What I do know, is quite a bit about what R2 went through and what it was supposed to resolve, and what it ultimately didn't do. I've decided against posting them because harbs is still watching R2
As well as what the outcome was of the original draft of the final duel in R1.

Edit: I've found that watching the dub with the idea in mind that it is a comedy makes the show a lot more entertaining somehow.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon May 19, 2014 11:15 pm

What? The dub is good.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMMon May 19, 2014 11:55 pm

A little late to this, but not everyone in Texas is ass backwards. I think I turned out alright.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 12:59 am

Fick: Dammit Sliv, I had totally planned on making a Mujin Wakusei Survive set soon but you beat me to it. You have now forced my hand.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 3:19 am

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
A little late to this, but not everyone in Texas is ass backwards. I think I turned out alright.
Yeah you seem to be a chill guy!

Also Har, I see you logged on so late, I know that we're in the same timezone, mister!!!!

Also Tenshi, that's a rockin' sig!

Also, I'm goin' to sleep. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 5:49 am

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
It seems to be about a 1/1 ratio between backwards Texans and actual cool ones from my experience. Hell, probably half the hangar I work at is from Texas lol
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 6:40 am

Neg: Sick.
Neg: Hate being sick.
Pos: Eventually I'll stop being sick, wish it were sooner.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 8:59 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Also Tenshi, that's a rockin' sig!
ikr? I kept seeing it scroll by during the show's end credits and going "That'd make an awesome forum signature." Thankfully it only required stitching two screenshots together, and not like, eight.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:

Also Har, I see you logged on so late, I know that we're in the same timezone, mister!!!!

Well, that means you also were logged on real late, milady Razz

I tend to sleep really late anyway. Yesterday, I could barely keep my eyes open!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Fick: Dammit Sliv, I had totally planned on making a Mujin Wakusei Survive set soon but you beat me to it. You have now forced my hand.
Always a pleasure.

But I decided to meet you halfway and go for a full howard set instead.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Pos: I was listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS7XVMNNZI8

It brings back such great memories from that game. While it had many flaws, it's by far one of my favorite game of all time Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Sliv's sig wrote:
Clean my boots, Bell.
Alternatively,

PAPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Sliv's sig wrote:
Clean my boots, Bell.
Alternatively,

PAPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I seriously considered that, but it doesn't fit with my sig all that well xD

NEG: Achieving Mach Speed and Lift Off in Journey is somehow nearly impossible for me. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, but I keep faceplanting into the ground and I can't seem to rise as high as I should be able to (more like a third or maybe even a fifth of the entire height).

Help?
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 8:02 am

Pos: Going to see X-Men on Friday Very Happy Hype <3

Pos: Got the Adonit Jot Touch stylus. It's pretty nice but takes some getting used to.

Fick: Job interview got moved to next week.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 11:55 am

Neg: Having trouble finding meaning or enjoyment in anything I do. No denying it, I'm depressed. If opportunities to start moving forward don't open up soon I'm a bit worried how I'm going to handle life after my vacation in July is over. Right now I'm ok because I have an awesome trip to look forward to where I'll meet a bunch of awesome friends. But after that, then what?

Especially since Winter will be back come November and I seriously don't want to be stuck here for another winter. This last winter just about killed me.

It seems like I'm always whiney like this and borderline to full-blown emo with you guys but sometimes... I just don't know anymore, other than to keep fighting even past the point of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Having trouble finding meaning or enjoyment in anything I do. No denying it, I'm depressed. If opportunities to start moving forward don't open up soon I'm a bit worried how I'm going to handle life after my vacation in July is over. Right now I'm ok because I have an awesome trip to look forward to where I'll meet a bunch of awesome friends. But after that, then what?
Tomorrow is what you make of today. Set your sights today on the things you want to accomplish that are within your reach, therefore giving you something to look forward to with the many tomorrows to come.

If you're having trouble finding goals, don't shy away from looking to friends for advice! Just think back to your one friend and how you helped him to get things going in his life. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Updated Jean's travel map
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 Vsm-3910
White : Unvisited
Red : Drove trough on my way to somewhere else
Orange : Spent 1-2 days here
Blue : Spent 3+ days
Green : Several visits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 30 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next