Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)

Go down 
+52
Venom
Meow Wow
Crystal Power
Naoshi
watermelon-lhant
Juanblue85
Friendzie
Prinny
Dracos
Scrawlers
PanbanRichard
Ryu
ShirleyVaga
fateoffate
Taiyz
Cagesry
Lloyzerdk
Dimentionalist
Txn
Zappa
Yoh-dono
Zacewing
Abicion
Yume Hanabi
Drake
King Cat the Sixth
NexeorF
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Xhakum
Suki
DreamSword
Red_Rose
Emil12345
Suikoden
Slivendiferious
Arn
TimeFactor
Zwei.0
Colour
Meowzy
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Tsuki
Dcrigg
DylDawg
Harbinger
Falcom
HCSteven
Samaël
GroundhogDay
Rainstorm
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jul 02, 2015 7:28 pm

I'd like to get the PS4 version, but I don't know if I'll be able to buy a PS4 by its release. I could ask for one for my bday, which is in early November, but I'd have to wait a little longer to play ToZ unless I can convince my parents to get one for me early. The steam version is another option, but I'm not positive our PC can run it very well.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 03, 2015 12:54 am

Lloyzerdk wrote:
I'd like to get the PS4 version, but I don't know if I'll be able to buy a PS4 by its release. I could ask for one for my bday, which is in early November, but I'd have to wait a little longer to play ToZ unless I can convince my parents to get one for me early. The steam version is another option, but I'm not positive our PC can run it very well.

Just wait a few more weeks until your birthday to play the PS4 version if you can't convince them to get you the PS4 early. You've waited this long you can wait just one more month, mind over matter.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 03, 2015 1:15 am

Fairly certain I will get the PS4 CE (if NA gets the CE that is). Might get the Steam version sometime later, cuz Steam sales and all.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Na is getting a better CE, PS4 only.
Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 CI--FzcVEAAKOgu

Notice the anime is on Blu-ray and in a standard blu-ray case. So 1920x1080p HD as opposed to 720x480p. Huge difference in quality.

3 bonus pins as well.

Looks like a steelbook, different from Europe's.

Everything else the European CE has except a different CE case, based more on the standard box art.

No cloth artwork either, I guess the bonus pins and Blu-ray make up for it.

Credit to Varrius and Abyssal Chronicles.

I'm just worried about the Alisha and Mystic Arte DLC's though, I don't buy CE's... If the US branch doesn't do the free DLC's when the European one is. Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 41355646 Otherwise, fine. It sure looks like above the plushie set it says Collector's Edition DLC pack... Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 41355646  Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 41355646

Last edited by TalesofHysteria on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 03, 2015 8:56 pm

The Mystic Arte DLC will probably be for all preorders, like it was for the JP version. And I'm assuming the Alisha DLC will be free for a limited time for us as well...
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Zacewing wrote:
The Mystic Arte DLC will probably be for all preorders, like it was for the JP version. And I'm assuming the Alisha DLC will be free for a limited time for us as well...

That'd make sense. We have to wait and see though, that pic may say otherwise, it may not. Hopefully not...I was expecting the Alisha DLC like the TalesofU account said, you know, in Europe where they promote this series.

http://twitter.com/TalesofU/status/616569266570174464

The lack of communication compared to Europe is pretty frustrating. I guess the North American community manager doesn't like Tales.

The salt over the lack of a North American PS3 CE is a bit much though. Yes it doesn't make sense since Europe is a smaller market, period, but MAYBE for Tales of or Bandai Namco that's not the case, and regardless, we'll be 2 years into current-gen when the CE releases. This isn't exactly surprising. North American CE is better in some ways to boot.

The lack of a regular New 3DS in North American absolutely does not make sense in Nintendo's largest market and is BS but that's a different company, a less niche product, and another story. Unlike Nintendo, Europe may just be a larger market for Tales, period.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Oh, the Bandai Namco store is using Amazon fulfillment now instead of Digital River. Thank GOD! - When did that happen?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 03, 2015 10:34 pm

"All Preorders"

Bro, they made the Xillia 2 preorder costumes CE only on NA.

There'sa chance we're still getting shafted
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Jul 08, 2015 3:19 pm

CE is up on amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZDMZN8E/

"CE DLC pack" huh....?

And silence on the Alisha afterstory and Mystic Arte DLC....I'm getting worried for us in North America. Why not announce pre-order DLC plans now like Europe if there's any?
Back to top Go down
Juanblue85

Juanblue85

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMSun Jul 12, 2015 2:04 am

Thanks for the link. I cancelled my standard version and put in for the Collector's Edition. Those little figures will be going nicely with my Symphonia figures.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMSun Jul 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Welcome ^ Smile

And here's the North American pre-order DLC via Abyssal Chronicles (via Amazon.com).

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 CJuQk6EUEAEikdQ

I think you can tell what one specific item is missing.

Hopefully it'll be free on the PS Store for a couple weeks after but it's probably CE only. Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 41355646
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMSun Jul 12, 2015 8:09 pm

What else is new?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Jul 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Alisha DLC where?

I hope it isn't a CE exclusive....
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 pm

I never really paid attention but that topless dude is a playable character?

I expected him to be some sort of Zagi or something!
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Jul 14, 2015 2:03 am

So is Namco gonna be taking purchases directly through their site or should I just go through Amazon.com?

Or wait for a Canadian retailer to have it...
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Jul 14, 2015 10:52 am

I already put in my order on Amazon.ca because all 8 cameo costumes is a good deal, even if I probably wasn't going to buy Lailah's, Sorey's, or Edna's. Namco is taking orders I heard, I think a couple pages back in one of the topics it was mentioned they are having Amazin fulfill orders?

Decided to go with PS3 because while I really want the CE can't get a PS4 anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Jul 14, 2015 1:53 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I never really paid attention but that topless dude is a playable character?

I expected him to be some sort of Zagi or something!

He is playable. To say any more would be spoilers, though...
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 am

Falcom wrote:
Alisha DLC where?

I hope it isn't a CE exclusive....

Signs point to it being CE (and paid) exclusive in North America.... ouch. Mad

It was/is free to early buyers everywhere else so hopefully...........hopefully they just haven't said anything yet and it's coming.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jul 16, 2015 1:09 am

I was wondering, do we HAVE to pre-order it to get those free DLCs? Wouldn't stores technically have a few in stores? Razz I think it was ToSc... I had some codes coming with the game and I got it from the store.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jul 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I was wondering, do we HAVE to pre-order it to get those free DLCs? Wouldn't stores technically have a few in stores? Razz I think it was ToSc... I had some codes coming with the game and I got it from the store.

I mean, it's not going to cost any more to pre-order it, and if you're doing it right you aren't paying a penny to pre-order. If you're willing to risk it, I guess, there may be extras at GameStop/EB Games, which I guess is what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 17, 2015 5:07 am

Sorry for the double post but this is new news.

Alisha DLC will be free for a limited time in NA too!!!!!! Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANFcHLvFAs&t=21m36s

$9.99 value.
Back to top Go down
Yumi-Yumi

Yumi-Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 17, 2015 6:58 am

I have a question here.
I haven't read up on what the deal is with Alisha but as far as I can tell,
she's a playable character early in the game but leaves and doesn't come back?
Then what exactly does the DLC entail?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 17, 2015 4:02 pm

TalesofHysteria wrote:
Sorry for the double post but this is new news.

Alisha DLC will be free for a limited time in NA too!!!!!! Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANFcHLvFAs&t=21m36s

$9.99 value.

Sweet.

Yumi-Yumi wrote:
I have a question here.

I'm as clueless as you on this, but I think it's probably about what Alisha does after she leaves the party.
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Alisha's playable for most of the first 5 hours or so of the game, but then she leaves the party and is gone until much later on in the game, where she joins briefly and then leaves again.

The Alisha DLC is a post-game story arc with Alisha as the main character.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Yumi-Yumi wrote:
I have a question here.
She leaves a few hours in the game. She comes back for a bit near the end of the game and then leaves again.

The DLC is just a short story about Rose and Alisha. being girlfriends

It's pretty short, but you can use it to grind since you can play it as many times as you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 26 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next