Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)

Go down 
+52
Venom
Meow Wow
Crystal Power
Naoshi
watermelon-lhant
Juanblue85
Friendzie
Prinny
Dracos
Scrawlers
PanbanRichard
Ryu
ShirleyVaga
fateoffate
Taiyz
Cagesry
Lloyzerdk
Dimentionalist
Txn
Zappa
Yoh-dono
Zacewing
Abicion
Yume Hanabi
Drake
King Cat the Sixth
NexeorF
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Xhakum
Suki
DreamSword
Red_Rose
Emil12345
Suikoden
Slivendiferious
Arn
TimeFactor
Zwei.0
Colour
Meowzy
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Tsuki
Dcrigg
DylDawg
Harbinger
Falcom
HCSteven
Samaël
GroundhogDay
Rainstorm
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMTue Jul 21, 2015 3:39 am

Looks like everything is good. Pre-ordered and ready to get Zesty.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMTue Jul 21, 2015 5:58 am

My body is ready to get Zesty.
Ended up pre-ordering the PS4 CE from Amazon last week lol
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMTue Jul 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Still waiting for the CE to go on sale... anywhere in Canada. So far no place has the CE.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Jul 29, 2015 1:08 am

Samaël wrote:
Still waiting for the CE to go on sale... anywhere in Canada. So far no place has the CE.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00ZDMZN8E/

Here you go if you're still looking.

Amazon doesn't charge until it ships, I know that.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 am

Eyyyy you da man.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Jul 30, 2015 5:41 pm

TalesofHysteria wrote:
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00ZDMZN8E/

Here you go if you're still looking.

Amazon doesn't charge until it ships, I know that.
RIP $180
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Sep 16, 2015 5:31 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/16/tales-of-zestiria-sees-the-franchise-make-a-big-push-to-break-the-west

First 15 minutes of gameplay and and a ENG/JPN voice comparison. For those who don't yet know, both voice tracks will be included. I'll take English but more options are good.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Sep 16, 2015 11:54 pm

I still haven't pre-ordered it. I might just go buy it in-store and hope that I get the goodies Surprised
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Sep 17, 2015 2:48 am

So the PC version seems to be struggling. It still hasn't reached the Symphonia pre-order tier, and Namco announced that the PC version will be locked to 30 frames per second. Some PC elitists called the Framerate Police already put a curator "recommendation" on Zestiria's page regarding this.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Sep 17, 2015 3:11 am

While I pre-ordered the CE for PS4, I am considering getting in on PC as well. Though the 30fps hard lock is a big turnoff, since I know my desktop can handle it...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Sep 17, 2015 9:14 am

Instrumental opening song for western release. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 am

Moontoon wrote:
Instrumental opening song for western release. Thoughts?
Three steps forward, two steps back...

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 41355646
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Sep 17, 2015 1:28 pm

I'm going to guess it's because how racist the lyrics to the song sound out of context....
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Sep 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Samaël wrote:
I'm going to guess it's because how racist the lyrics to the song sound out of context....

Maybe but I think it was because of Japanese music rights. Apparently Japanese music rights are incredibly unusual (to us) and undeniably complex. This affected Abyss too (though it's opening was way better instrumental imo and it's not too far off here either.) The guitar work is amazing, I don't think this is a big deal.

But yeah if someone thought the lyrics meant something else they could simply research that a Japanese woman sang it and it probably doesn't mean what they think it means. Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 3671711865
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMFri Sep 18, 2015 3:18 am

At least they haven't repeated the Symphonia Gamecube mistake.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMMon Sep 21, 2015 3:59 am

It's a bit of a bummer that the vocal are missing. However it seems something was up and not them trying to return to the olden day, those good ole days of instrumental and SFX openings (fyi that was sarcasm, those openings were not to enjoyable). But I like they tried with Hearts R, and ironically whatever happen, happened twice in a row. So this time they made an 'effort'? and was able to use the instrumentals and not re-do it all.

I guess what I am trying to say, surely there is a chance for Berseria's opening to retain it original form. Hopefully they start to consider these licensing deals from now on though so they don't have to alter the western openings anymore...

TalesofHysteria wrote:
Sorry for the double post but this is new news.

Alisha DLC will be free for a limited time in NA too!!!!!! Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANFcHLvFAs&t=21m36s

$9.99 value.
i know this is old, but is there any solid proof you can show me of this? I do not doubt you, however I just need to know from the source itself. I was frustrated it was not free, or that it ma not be free outside Japan. I just need to know if it is also free on the PS3 limited time in North America.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMMon Sep 21, 2015 1:49 pm

Crystal Power wrote:

TalesofHysteria wrote:
Sorry for the double post but this is new news.

Alisha DLC will be free for a limited time in NA too!!!!!! Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANFcHLvFAs&t=21m36s

$9.99 value.
i know this is old, but is there any solid proof you can show me of this? I do not doubt you, however I just need to know from the source itself. I was frustrated it was not free, or that it ma not be free outside Japan. I just need to know if it is also free on the PS3 limited time in North America.

Laughing O_Oa O_Oa

Crystal Power pls click the link. It's the offical Bandai Namco US youtube channel's video of their panel at Anime Expo. It's even time-stamped it to the exact time when it was announced. They didn't specify it wasn't, so rest assured it's PS3 too.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMMon Sep 21, 2015 7:12 pm

TalesofHysteria wrote:
Laughing O_Oa O_Oa

Crystal Power pls click the link. It's the offical Bandai Namco US youtube channel's video of their panel at Anime Expo. It's even time-stamped it to the exact time when it was announced. They didn't specify it wasn't, so rest assured it's PS3 too.
Oh my! Smh. This isn't the first time I made a fool of myself. We shall never speak of this event, it is a forbidden matter of these forums. ROFL. Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 653092059

Thank you so much Hysteria. I appreciate you pointing that, I'll try better to not be so hasty. :p : - )
Back to top Go down
Cless Aileron

Cless Aileron

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMMon Sep 21, 2015 10:31 pm

I do want to say one thing in regards to Tales of Zestiria and the localized version only having the instrumental version.

The thing about it isn't whenever or not you like the change or not, it's more about asking, "Is it really that important?" I mean, really, the intro is something most people will watch once and next times, just skip it and get to the main game. It's really just irrelevant. Now, if you're saying something different, I'll just say, "Congrats, you're not the majority but let's face it, it's still irrelevant to the actual game."

Besides, we have other things we have been complaining about with Tales of Zestiria. The spoiler stuff & that 30 FPS lock. Then again, after Tales started getting localized again, I almost feel like I want to sarcastically ask, "Are we now just realizing how underwhelming & wasted potential the Tales series is?"

(This is coming from someone that did not like the instrumental opening they used in the localized GCN Tales of Symphonia. Also, for the record, I did not ask Steam for a refund on Tales of Zestiria)
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMTue Sep 22, 2015 7:10 am

I rpe-ordered my copy for PS3 because the gamestop site said it would offer us costumes and mystic artes. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 3:25 am

Emil12345 wrote:
I rpe-ordered my copy for PS3 because the gamestop site said it would offer us costumes and mystic artes. Is that true?
Yes, that should be correct. If you do not receive them then that specific Gamestop have tried to rip you off. But if it goes well then you are suppose to receive those pre-orders bonuses even with the PS3 version. Smile
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 3:51 pm

You can also get the pre-order costumes and mystic artes from Best Buy, Amazon, etc. as long as you pre-order. There are free GameStop exclusive Prima video guides apparently but that's it.

Big thing is the Alisha's Convictions DLC will be free for a limited time after launch. Europe's is about a month.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Sep 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Not taken with the instrumental version, getting the vocal probably wouldn't change my mind. No huge loss for me.

Taiyz wrote:
So the PC version seems to be struggling. It still hasn't reached the Symphonia pre-order tier, and Namco announced that the PC version will be locked to 30 frames per second. Some PC elitists called the Framerate Police already put a curator "recommendation" on Zestiria's page regarding this.

The game's steam forum has thus exploded. Absolutely baffling to me. Play with your toys. 30 FPS is on PC is terrible, absolutely, particularly in light of other recent Namco ports having a variable option, but the doubled draw distance by default (likely true of the PS4 version as well) and a slider on top of that is still giving the game something to reward better hardware with. I will be curious to see how in-depth the other setting go, as there are rumors that Zestiria is being done by the same Polish team that ported Xenoverse, which was a great port but whose Anti-aliasing setting was literally "On" and "Off".

Pre-orders... I don't know, how important a figure are they, exactly? How do you read them- "We gave them a chance to put their money where their mouth is and they did/did not bite?", "We figured our Steam audience was this big and were right/wrong?"

Taiyz wrote:
At least they haven't repeated the Symphonia Gamecube mistake.

That it wasn't the instrumental version of its vocal song or were you just not a fan?
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMThu Sep 24, 2015 7:14 pm

PS4 players are going to be quite happy with this port I'm sure. Yeah 60 FPS would have been nice but it's tied to game logic here. Some Japanese devs still do that and this was never going to be ported originally. It looks like a very competent port and that's what was asked for, really. Not sure why someone would expect a complete overhaul of the graphics engine  Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 3671711865  for a Western-only release of a niche game.  

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 41355646  I happily closed the page after seeing some of the responses.

If it doesn't sell well on PC because of a lack of an audience (and frame rate spastics) it's irrelevant as long as they can do well on PS4 and the remaining PS3 users. It should hopefully do fine elsewhere and we safely get Berseria. Really looking forward to that one too!
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaMFri Sep 25, 2015 6:21 am

About the opening:
When using the PC version, couldn't we just mod it in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 27 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next