Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION

Go down 
+32
Prinny
Dis
Falunel
Arn
Ryu
King Cat the Sixth
Dimentionalist
TimeFactor
Naoshi
Abicion
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Sagadego
Sakura1106
Smuglord
Suki
Sapphie
Varrius
TrulyBigHeaded
DylDawg
Yume Hanabi
Txn
Colour
Augla
Zwei.0
Rainstorm
Falcom
Suikoden
Moontoon
Slivendiferious
DreamSword
Chosen of Mana
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMSat Jan 10, 2015 11:17 am

I still need to finish it haha ;w; So yeah I'm kind of playing?
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMSat Jan 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Yep I'm usually online at least once a day. I never see anyone else though!

Slivendiferious wrote:
Does anyone still play ORAS?

I only have 2 friends in my friendlist so far and I don't even know who they are.
Do either of those trainers have a Luxray on their profile page? xD
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMSat Jan 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:

I only have 2 friends in my friendlist so far and I don't even know who they are.
Sorry about that. All my pokebreeding tools (including items) are in Y version Sad
Back to top Go down
Naoshi

Naoshi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Jan 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:

Yes. Im still playing :3
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 3:41 am

Just got internet back man.

Would like to fight you again sometime dood.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Falcom wrote:
Just got internet back man.

Would like to fight you again sometime dood.
Fal, do you think you could aid me in filling up my dex entries sometime? :O
Back to top Go down
Meow Wow

Meow Wow

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 2:58 pm

I got Alpha Sapphire for Christmas, and have been playing it a lot. What's everyone's teams or favorite Hoenn Pokemon? I really like Swablu and it's line. (Look at the cute hay that the mega gets!)
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 3:08 pm

I am missing a ton of Pokes on ORAS, and I don't even have half the Pokes in XY, though I'll help with what I can!

Also my all time favorite Poke has been Salamence ever since RSE, always loved him/her/it.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMFri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 pm

That's great to hear!

I didn't know there were still so many of us. Smile

For the breeders among us (Txn? xD) I would like to request a whole lot of pokes.

Pickup Bunnelby
Pickup Aipom
Regenerator Solosis
Regenerator Foongus
Regenerator Slowpoke

And of course battles!
Back to top Go down
Naoshi

Naoshi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMSat Jan 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Nvm. I seems I missunderstand the question.

Last edited by Naoshi on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 am

> Greninja ban

lol

But yeah Sliv if you manage to get some decent breeds on some of those Pokes, I'd like some as well tyvm Smile
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Jan 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Anyways double post because I got THIS from bloody wonder trade, the FIRST GOOD Pokemon I've gotten from this randomfest even if it is hacked. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 7:47 pm

I'll probably have some hilarious replays for you guys in the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 pm

From Serebii:

"Folowing its posting last night, we now have details for the Hidden Ability Unova Starters in Europe and North America. Serperior begins today with the code POKEMON497 from the official site.
Reckless Emboar will begin from January 29th 2015 also from a code from the official site and Shell Armor Samurott will run from February 5th 2015 through a code from the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter."

Just a heads up for anyone wanting HA starters.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 2:11 am

Emboar's out! Code: POKEMON500

It's time to Head Smash ALL the things!

Doesn't Head Smash only have 80% accuracy?
Eh. Head Smash is good.

Water-types? Wild Charge?
Nah. Head Smash is good.

Ground-types? Don't they resist Rock-type moves?
Nah. Head Smash is good.

What if it's a Wobbuffet that's obviously going to use a Counter and is holding a Focus Sash?
Nah, Head Smash is good.

...don't you have access to STAB Flare Blitz?
...Nah, Head Smash is good.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 3:26 am

sheer force totodile when? not that i actually want it, i just want to trade a full box of them away but gts/wonder trade won't accept them

Reckless Emboar dies so easily though D:. I've only done a Jolly Scarf and Assault Vest set, but yeah, he's pretty poor. Probably would fare well in Trick Room team, but priority Brave Bird is going to kill him regardless of how many EV is put into HP and Defense.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 4:31 am

King Cat the Sixth wrote:
but priority Brave Bird is going to kill him regardless of how many EV is put into HP and Defense.
You do realize that this is true for practically all pokemon out there right?

It's kind of like the "dies to removal" argument in Magic the Gathering at this point.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 5:47 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
You do realize that this is true for practically all pokemon out there right?
I'm pretty sure this is just a satire, but I have to say Mega Steelix is a pretty awesome check for Talonflame. Guy just snorts at Brave Bird and Flare Blitz alike.

But no, I was just thinking about the role Reckless Emboar can fulfill. He's pretty unremarkable with his Def, SpDef and Speed stat. I'm pretty sure setting up to boost his defense (Bulk Up?) is not a really great move because he lacks recovery move to heal up recoils (which is worse with Reckless), limiting his time in the ring.

He can't really be a late game sweeper with his unremarkable speed, even with Jolly max Speed EV Scarf, he fell short one point of out-speeding a +Speed nature Greninja. And since you're fully investing him with Speed EV, priority (bravebirdlulz) is going to put a huge dent on him or outright kills him since Emboar is pretty much always killing himself with Reckless.

yeaaaah i think i can only use him in my gimmicky monotype ha starter team, sad tho
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 10:40 am

King Cat the Sixth wrote:
I have to say Mega Steelix is a pretty awesome check for Talonflame. Guy just snorts at Brave Bird and Flare Blitz alike.
Is this true?

That would be so rad. Steelix is awesome. I haven't seen or played a Mega Steelix before, but I would love it to bits if it could stand up against BlitzBird.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 11:11 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
I haven't seen or played a Mega Steelix before, but I would love it to bits if it could stand up against BlitzBird.

Mega Aggron does it better, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 12:10 pm

Oh yeah. Filter. Definitely better.

But huge crystaly steel snake dragon thing > fat kaijuu reject. yeah im going there come at me bro
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 12:19 pm

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 621578
Back to top Go down
Augla

Augla

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 4:00 pm

It took me until just now to realize that the codes are just "POKEMON" followed by the Pokemon's National Dex number. So Samurott's code is obviously going to be POKEMON503, by that logic.

Last edited by Augla on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CAPS LOCK)
Back to top Go down
http://augla39354.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMFri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 am

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 Mega_wailord_confirmed_by_kawacy-d8dykkg
Since Wailord is less dense than air I'd like to think Mega Wailord would gain the levitate ability AND become part flying type.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 4:25 pm

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlespotdoublesvgc2015-211961644

very, very, very situational, but anger point > sheer force camerupt is funny to use. add storm drain cradily in the equation, and it's pretty hilarious. I guess I take back Sheer Force Camerupt being utterly useless compared to Solid Rock Camerupt. It still sucks in Singles, so I'm only taking back the "utterly" bit.

Well part of that strategy is due to Storm Drain Cradily just being an awesome poke overall. Make a good teammate with Quagsire too, when I accidentally used Waterfall, forgetting that Storm Drain also absorbs allies' attack and I proceed to set it up and have a leisurely day of tanking and sweeping. That guy is also awesome in my mono rock fossil team, draining obvious water and stalling the hell out with stockpile infestation recover gigadrain.

Anyway, if someone missed the news, HA Johto Starters is going to be (legitimately) available via Pokebank by 27th Feb, so time to wreck shit up with the sheer force lazorgator (legitimately). I already have a few Adamant/Jolly 5IV HA Totodile w/ DD, Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet ready to be given away if anyone's interested. (would be interested in protean froakie myself tbh, only ha starter i still haven't gotten)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 24 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next