Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION

Go down 
+32
Prinny
Dis
Falunel
Arn
Ryu
King Cat the Sixth
Dimentionalist
TimeFactor
Naoshi
Abicion
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Sagadego
Sakura1106
Smuglord
Suki
Sapphie
Varrius
TrulyBigHeaded
DylDawg
Yume Hanabi
Txn
Colour
Augla
Zwei.0
Rainstorm
Falcom
Suikoden
Moontoon
Slivendiferious
DreamSword
Chosen of Mana
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 4:29 pm

That was awesome Disco King.

I didn't understand the attempted Ice Punch against MegaRupt, but I guess someone got desperate.

I am very interested in a HA Totodile.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Feb 19, 2015 1:06 am

Storm Drain tho
At first I was like "no focus sash on Froslass wtf are you doing King" but then I realized you didn't need it xD
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Feb 19, 2015 10:38 am

haha, I was actually just thinking of absolutely firing off Frost Breath for Froslass, didnt care whether it live or die, so I put Scarf on it and Jolly cuz why the hell not. I probably should Focus Sash her because priority is gonna be a b****, and destiny bond too just in case.

also, i didn't know surf cruelly murders this setup because storm drain doesn't redirect multiple target attack. dammit.

Slivendiferous wrote:
I am very interested in a HA Totodile.
I'm not sure whether HA Totodile can be sent over the internet right now (I couldn't on the GTS), but we can try. I have one female Jolly if you want, and several male Jolly/Adamant. I'll probably be online for the next 6 hours (and probably more).

Or if you see Disco Elf (xy)/Elf Disco (oras) online, just initiate the trade.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Feb 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Any reason you switched around the names between versions?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Feb 22, 2015 4:07 am

So this actually works. Just tested it and everything.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/2wph62/how_to_get_hoopa_volcanion_shiny_yvetal_shiny/

Shiny Yvetal looks...bleh.
Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 Photo11_zpszkih6qk2

Dat AZ Floette tho.
Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 Photo12_zpsgawhyuas

This is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Feb 22, 2015 6:09 am

"Press 3DS home button and hold L+ R to open the camera."

My L+R button is busted, can I still use the camera option?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Feb 22, 2015 9:57 am

I can't remember if there's a secondary option to switch to the camera but I think there is along with taking a shot. But it has to be done through it so the URL injects the poke into the game.

If all else fails I can get w/e you want. Most of these pokes are apparently bank-friendly so I'd assume that trades MIGHT be okay too.

Edit: For anyone that just wants a 6IV ditto of a certain nature look here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/BreedingDittos/comments/2wqabp/giveaway_so_you_want_a_ditto/

Double edit: Here's a link that links other links with qr codes.
http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/2wqr3q/qr_code_thread/?sort=new
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Feb 22, 2015 2:28 pm

All those QR Codes...

My God.

Now I have 4 dittos and 6 shiny legendaries I couldn't otherwise obtain (in non-shiny form either).

Thanks for the links Suiki!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Feb 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Double post oh no!

I made a pokemon we all need: Cotton Guard Shuppet.
It's... legal...
Just extremely rare as it is a limited event pokemon. Prankster Cotton Guard though!
It also has four egg moves that can be taught to it with heart scales at the move relearner's place.

https://i.imgur.com/5DeYbLL.png
^ No longer legit

Good luck training it!

Last edited by Slivendiferious on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Feb 22, 2015 6:02 pm

I blew the dust out of my L/R buttons and it cleaned out... had to literally kiss the buttons.. thanks though Sui!

Oh God.... I have so many hacked Pokemon now... and I made an entire team of Shiny 5/6IV Pokemon with PKHeX..... I feel so guilty.

EDIT: So you need to find a Secret ID for your Poke to be legit.

Currently using MootyPwns ID so here it is!

Name: Mooty
OT: 54387
SID: 32476

Made a sample Aegislash for you guys too.

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 0Z7LZFj

Also we need to find our legit SIDs.....
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Feb 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, for anyone who wants to make totally legit pokes with PkHex:
The following are my id's:

Game: AS
Region: Europe, The Netherlands, South Holland
TID: 40478
SID: 60889
OT: Xavier
Male

Make sure to enter yourself as the latest handler. (OT)

If you want your own SID (so you can nickname your own pokes over and over again), let me know, trade me a poke you caught yourself (like a zubat or a wurmple) and I'll try to figure it out for you.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 3:00 pm

This was just recently made to figure out your SID via QR code. Essentially scanning the code will switch your ID to your SID on your trainer card. It's recommended you don't save after doing this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonQRCodes/comments/2x4zju/online_tidsid_exchanger/

Also for anyone that needs a few specific dex entries filled there's this for quick reference.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IgF-vKODrGw98JxilGwGRQ2gncAE4gVEhLoVAtxWrzY/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 5:45 pm

Wow. I guess trainer name switching is possible as well then.
Master ball duplicating. Whatever you want really.

Oh wait, why would you need master balls?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 8:57 pm

Me and Sliv broke Pokemon.
Who else is with us?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Perfect mon battle tourney when?

I guess this means two things for everyone enjoying the online features of pokemon:

1) Even more shiny legendaries in random battles! "Check out my totally legit Shiny AZ Floette!"
2) VGC will be flooded with perfect pokemon. It will make the ragequits all the more enjoyable.
Beware Cotton Guard Mega Banette and Contrary Skill Swap Spinda.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 9:25 pm

..... Don't know why I keep forgetting that VGC is doubles and is the standard way of playing pokeymanz..... I need to get with the times....

I do have a few Pokes in mind ready to use though.

AND SLIV let's try to limit the amount of Shiny Pokes in our team xDD

Slivendiferious wrote:
Beware Cotton Guard Mega Banette

wat
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Feb 27, 2015 12:21 am

Falcom wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:

wat
Event yo
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Feb 27, 2015 2:59 am

Slivendiferous wrote:
Oh wait, why would you need master balls?
Ah. That revelation escaped me when I was genning (or is it "hex"ing now?) a bunch of mon earlier. What even is the use of Master Ball now? It's not even inheritable.

Pkhex/that ram exploit pretty much destroyed the trading economy, but I'm actually glad since I'm finally able to get 6th gen event Pokemon (seeing that I live outside of any event coverage).

Being able to change my fossil team's pokeball to Heavy Ball is very much fun too. Only drawback is that my regal shiny Tyrantrum and Drapion doesn't feel so special anymore lel
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Mar 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Whoa, hatched a shiny Snorunt. Too bad it's a male, though (I'm getting a Froslass). Oh well, maybe someone wants him.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Mar 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Falcom wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:

wat
Event yo

Ah, gotcha.

At least someone here is still playing legit, bless your soul Moontoon.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Mar 02, 2015 4:07 am

Haha I'd feel so bad for doing something like that. It's cool that it works, I guess :') But yeah, to me it feels like people's efforts go to waste and will be overshadowed by these perfect pokemon.

Also it doesn't work on New 3DS lmao
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Mar 02, 2015 9:39 am

As a breeder, yeah I have to say it feels sad seeing my hardwork of chain breeding moves and IVs wrecked by a simple exploit.

However, also as a breeder, it was pretty hilarious breeding 3 boxes of eggs, checking for perfect IVs and possible shinies with said exploit, and crushing unborn, unwanted babies into oblivion.

EDIT: Well, I think this sums up why Sleep Clause is actually a good clause. BVXW-WWWW-WWXH-RBGZ

I'm not saying everyone and their dogs should worship Smogon and stuff, just that when this happens, and you have no Grass or Insomniac or Safety Goggle'd mon, it can get pretty frustrating. I admit I did misplay with Volcarona though, should've Bug Buzzed instead of attempting to outspeed a +2 (possibly +speed nature) Smeargle with Quiver Dance.

Oh well, I'm still in the process of fine tuning my MonoBug team, so I expected failure every now and then. Come to think of it, I can't seem to be able to build good mono team after my mono poison, or even a good non mono team anymore. I guess my mono poison team just reprogrammed my battling style that it's hard to adapt to other team style.

Still, shuckle is a pretty cool guy. eh tanks primal groudon and megamence and doesnt afraid of anything
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMSat Mar 07, 2015 12:35 am

double post because why not

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/compete-in-the-enter-the-dragon-type-online-competition/

Probably old news. But allowing Mega Rayquaza in this tourney? Whoo boy, it's gonna be fun. The tier wrecker is going to have a field day dominantly dominating.

Participants will also receive Snow Warning Amaura (legitimately), so why not.

EDIT: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlespotdoublesvgc2015-216352734

lel overturning the ruined strategy and hopeless situation with skill swap

Halfway through, I was like, "geddammit what do?" and spam Slack Off/Bulk Up, hoping a +4 Attack would overcome the Burn burden, then Ursaring came with its obvious Guts then I say "lolynot?". Prankster Ursaring be like "wut?"
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 11:41 pm

So I'm not looking back because I don't really care about Pocket Monstars but Nintendo put Pokemon Shuffle on my home screen so I begrudgingly gave it a shot. Considering that it's essentially a Puzzle Quest clone with Social/Mobile game "energy" mechanics, it's decent fun. Not as cool or original as Sony's Destiny of Spirits which also doesn't have an energy mechanic, but an enjoyable game to play in the short bursts that they allow.

Oh and if you ARE going to start this, you are still able to get in on the limited time event Pokemon, but the 16th is the final day you can get Frost Rotom and it's not coming back for the foreseeable future, and leading up to the 23rd the events will begin to dwindle, with the launch event's final day being the 23rd. http://www.serebii.net/shuffle/events.shtml
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Mar 23, 2015 11:16 am

Does anyone have Ditto in their Friend Safari? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 25 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next