Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zesteria Anime!

Go down 
+16
King Cat the Sixth
Taiyz
Tenshigami
TalesofHysteria
Naoshi
cutepresea
Moontoon
Rainstorm
Harbinger
Crystal Power
Meowzy
DylDawg
Zacewing
Zwei.0
Samaƫl
AzureEdge
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
cutepresea

cutepresea

Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zesteria Anime!   Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Dec 01, 2016 3:59 am

Oops haven't dropped by in a while. Update time.
Season 2 starts airing on January 8. Opening theme will be by Minami, ending will be by FLOW (the latter sampled in the commercial below)
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zesteria Anime!   Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Dec 19, 2016 11:27 pm

That song is super nice, nostalgic feeling, but I guess that's FLOW in general LOL Super excited for the second cour!!! Starting so soon, I haven't been keeping track, that's a nice surprise <3
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zesteria Anime!   Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Dec 20, 2016 7:27 am

So like, somewhat randomly I decided to binge watch the first season of Zesty. I am now sad that the rest is not out yet. It was glorious.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zesteria Anime!   Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Dec 20, 2016 9:30 pm

It was honestly surprisingly glorious, I'm glad you won't have to wait TOO long for the rest!
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zesteria Anime!   Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Jan 07, 2017 9:45 am

Another video. This one includes part of the OP theme, though they still haven't told the title
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zesteria Anime!   Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Jan 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Thanks for sharing! I'm ready for some new episodes I love you
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Juliko

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zesteria Anime!   Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Jul 04, 2018 9:59 pm

So, I bought both English boxsets for Tales of Zestiria The X, and the first one comes with Dawn of the Shepherd, which is great!...but when I try to set the language on English, the OVA always, ALWAYS plays in Japanese, and I don't get why, because the OVA has been dubbed in English. Is the English dubbed OVA even on FUNi's boxset at all, or is it only exclusive to the Blu-Ray bundled with the game's collector's edition? I kind of want to watch Dawn of the Shepherd legally without having to pay a crap ton of money.
Back to top Go down
Apple151

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zesteria Anime!   Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Mar 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Hm, I don't know I don't think I've watched a game based er an anime based off a Tale gaem game before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zesteria Anime!   Tales of Zesteria Anime! - Page 4 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zesteria Anime!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4