Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you've played today

Go down 
+54
Moontoon
JohtoRed
Celestial Phoenix
Prochainezo
Cless Aileron
Yumi-Yumi
Bo Staff Katana
Emil12345
Sakura1106
Sherstelle
Meow Wow
TalesofHysteria
Dracos
Zacewing
AriArk2000
watermelon-lhant
ShirleyVaga
Chosen of Mana
Twinrehz
Silver Forte
Juanblue85
Psypher
Varrius
Hasta_Extermi
TrulyBigHeaded
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Yoh-dono
Tenshigami
Prinny
senelcoolidge
Arn
Taiyz
Sapphie
SRMS
Red_Rose
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
Suki
Abicion
Jean
Jazzeh
Falcom
DylDawg
GroundhogDay
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Txn
Meowzy
HCSteven
Venom
Suikoden
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Chosen of Mana
Freelancer
Chosen of Mana

Games you've played today - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 8:43 pm

I played the demo for Mario Golf 3DS, and it's pretty fun, but...

Is there a way to keep the characters from talking every ten seconds I'm trying to plan my next move? It's really distracting.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 9:10 pm

WoW!

I learned about item upgrades for the first time today and that Blizz changed it from only being able to upgrade base stats on gear just 2 times to 4. At a cost of 250 valor points it won't be an issue in quickly boosting mah timeless gear up. ....Only problem is I have to get into doing random heroics and I've done a grand total of just one 1 heroic instance this entire XP. >.> Looks like I've got some boss mechanics to study!

I'm so glad my good ole pal broseph spoke to me about all this today because fer the longest time I kept wondering why stat inflations were so damned high. Having an hp pool of just 436.8k with a shit flask and self buff compared to seeing pools on average being at least 200k higher is a little weird.

Being a druid in a cat dps spec this XP is a little harder than most other dps specs for other classes. Retaining sufficient numbers throughout an encounter is possible but due to specific changes to kitty dps a player has to really keep an eye on bleeds in accordance to savage roar. That 40% damage increase from savage roar makes all the difference with numbers and by not applying that before building bleeds will only grant mediocre dps. I appreciate that SR does more than just effect white damage from regular melee attacks now but the new change has made following timers a nightmare.

Need moar 40k to 60k ticks on rip.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Goddamn that's a lot of jargon.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Bahahahahaha sorry I'm just a huge geek when it comes to druids. xD
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 2:52 am

You better be a Tauren Druid....!
Back to top Go down
Twinrehz

Twinrehz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 5:14 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
Twinrehz wrote:
Been working on Tales of Vesperia today. Having a hard time getting the hang of the combat.
I remember playing Vesperia 360 for the first time with a close friend two years ago.

He played Rita while I mained Yuri.

We absolutely Steamrolled Gattuso on Ehmead Hill.

My friend was quite impressed. I, on the other hand, had no idea at the time why having an easy time fighting Gattuso was considered a big deal.

You also play as Yuri, correct? Attacks are quite easy to dodge if you use free running with Yuri (manual) iirc.
Yeah, I play as Yuri, playing alone. Not very good at it (I made a thread about it in the Tales-discussion), and getting my own ass kicked occasionally. Most recently, an annoying bat-boss called Pretopus. "Try free-running when you're confused lol! " fukken bastard bats  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 6:24 am

Wild Arms 5.

At the beginning, the character models are superb,the Hex system is so far fun, and the opening movie/OP is so anime even with everything in 3D. So far, I hope the characters, especially Dean, get better.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Falcom wrote:
You better be a Tauren Druid....!
Nooooooooooope! Sorry man Imma Night Elf!

Problem?!
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 1:16 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Wild Arms 5.

At the beginning, the character models are superb,the Hex system is so far fun, and the opening movie/OP is so anime even with everything in 3D. So far, I hope the characters, especially Dean, get better.
IMO the Hex system was better in WA4. I haven't finished WA5 so I don't know if there are any changes in the mechanics later on, but I found that some fights ended up becoming a game of tag rather than injecting a bit of SRPG into battles.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMThu May 22, 2014 10:05 pm

The elemental Hex is actually pretty entertaining lol. And I am quite enjoying the lil bit of SRPG it has. But I do agree that sometimes you just chase opponents to kill em fast.

At least battles are fun and fast though.

Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMThu May 22, 2014 10:30 pm

So I had Shining Force EXA sitting here for a while and started to play it. It's a ok game, much better than NEO but suffer a lot more slowdowns.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Soul Sacrifice Delta:

Finished the main storyline, and the fellow sorcerers quests. First of all, the Grim's Side was great, the revised "Only Memories Remain" story was amazing, and-

*Spoiler Warning*

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, but the fight before that chapter? Fucking Gemini Illecebras! Worse part, it's a solo mission. No

Also, after finishing the revised storyline, the final boss got a serious makeover. But it's still a JOKE! He's certainly bigger in the second half, but that means more damage thanks to the Waifumirror spell.

Now, on to the (even more) sidequesty parts.

Went into Alice's Maze like two times in online multiplayer, and we died BOTH TIMES against floor 6 Alice. The first one, was because we olny had one dude alive after an insane fight with Pied Piper (floor 4) which took 30 minutes to kill; the second one, we just went straight into her attack, I'm not even sure what we were thinking at that moment.
Anyway, I went with the AI partners, and somehow defeated her but goddamn SHE ESCAPES! This is not funny. Sad

Finished all ages from I to VII, and just for the kicks, I completed the Hansel and Gretel mission. They both count as a single monster, meaning there's only one person to save. But I wonder if it's dependant on which one (Hansel or Gretel) you defeat last. Still, the kid you save sure has a good AI and great offerings too, specially his locust swarm attack.

Don't care if it's a bit stretchy, these kids deserve to be shown.
Games you've played today - Page 8 WmPfA27

Oh yeah, and bbout my level, I managed to make a 99/1 arm, but the sigil you get is nearly useless =/
All it does is making you look like Seymour after being drenched in bleach!
Games you've played today - Page 8 Pd5f3cF
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 9:51 pm

So, wait, can you save her now or something?
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMSat May 24, 2014 8:10 am

Ace Combat Infinity, which is pretty damn awesome
Gran Turismo 6, which I am mildly hyped for the Ayrton Senna content
Ragnarok Oddessy Ace, cause my Vita needs love too
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMSat May 24, 2014 10:14 am

Taiyz wrote:
So, wait, can you save her now or something?
No, you still have to sacrifice Sortiara. Sad
She does reappear to help you in the final fight of that chapter.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMSat May 24, 2014 10:19 am

Shining Force EXA: Done. And there goes another game I won't ever touch again.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 12:14 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I FUCKING DID IT!!!!
Games you've played today - Page 8 S1SrDml

It took me 4 hours (technically 5, since I took a break of 50 minutes >_>) to complete at least the 30th Floor. Just to find out that you CAN'T get Alice as an ally despite saving her! (╯`Д´)╯︵ ┻━┻

At least I got her outfit >_>
Games you've played today - Page 8 Mk33KP6
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 1:01 am

GAAAARGHHHHHHH I hate you so much ;___;

The jelly is real
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 2:21 pm

More Wild Arms 5.

I can't stop whistling the Battle Theme's Whistling part.

So far it's really entertaining, and this is how you do anime character models if you ain't using cel-shading Bamco.

Also, dammit Carol, why is you voice like that.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 3:44 pm

I was starting my 3rd playtrhought of Abyss until I remembered how awfull pre-Akzeriuth Luke was, then I quit.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Soul Sac with Txn, the Alice floor was real, as in we got destroyed lmao
Also got some power leveling, which was sweet.
Back to top Go down
senelcoolidge

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMTue May 27, 2014 10:38 am

Tales of Legendia - playing through Will's character quest; on my way to the Great Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMTue May 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Finished up Gates to Infinity and while it ain't perfect, I certainly still enjoyed it!

Now comes to the arduous task of preparing myself for that one dungeon with hunger and 99 floors. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMTue May 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea- This is a great story-focused RPG Maker game. Its about Wadanohara and her trip back home, but things aren't as simple as they seem. The story kept me hooked from beginning to end. It was funny, sad, and sometimes disturbing, but it was all well done. The gameplay is pretty basic, but that's not the focus of the game. The music is also pretty catchy, too.
Back to top Go down
ShirleyVaga
Not Shirley Fennes
ShirleyVaga

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaMTue May 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles/ Tos2
I'm in chapter 8 by now so I'm pretty close to beating my first run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 8 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Games you've played today
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next