Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaƫl
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AriArk
Fairy Tail Wizard
AriArk

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 7:56 pm

Neg: I always think my girlfriends going to break up with me even though she shows no signs of it and says she loves me every time we see each other. In fact, I don't even know if it's negative when it's just in my silly head...
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Falcom wrote:
Pos: Dice came over and got a Dicey hug
What is this? Dice comes and visits Falcom in person, but can't take the time to sign up here? =(
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 2:18 am

I'm so popular.

I'll try to convince her somehow, like with Dogue.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 10:33 am

NEG: Someone just tried to reset my Steam password and I'm kind of freaked out about it because if anything further happens with that I currently won't be able to deal with it for several hours.

Things should be secure enough that they won't be able to get through (and the password reset code went to my email of course) but still, I'm on high alert right now.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am

Tenshigami wrote:
NEG: Someone just tried to reset my Steam password and I'm kind of freaked out about it because if anything further happens with that I currently won't be able to deal with it for several hours.

Things should be secure enough that they won't be able to get through (and the password reset code went to my email of course) but still, I'm on high alert right now.
I hope nothing else happens! D:

Talk about bad timing, geez.

*goes back to sleep after randomly waking up*
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Pos: I worked for the elections yesterday (In Quebec).
Neg: It was ... not very stimulating.
What I noticed: Lots of first time voters and a few of them couldn't vote. Gratz to the PQ for bringing out so many new voters --- to vote against them.
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 1:34 am

Neg: My laptop died causing me to be away from forums and excessive internet for a week BibleThump
Pos: Have a temporary replacement
Pos/Fick: Getting a beastly replacement that was expensive because my dad is really nice but super stubborn, and I didn't want him to waste money on an inferior product that would be even more expensive for no good reason. I just hope it'll last/I won't have to send it in for repairs because it's custom built.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 4:17 am

Falcom wrote:
I'm so popular.

I'll try to convince her somehow, like with Dogue.
We three need to like meet up for realz someday, somehow.

And I can admit Farucomu convinced me. Bring Dicey back!

Pos: Jojo demo
Neg: Three characters only
Neg: Final on Thursday
Fick: Studying
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 9:11 am

Pos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz4dnZ3ZEUY

One of two. I'll be uploading the other tonight. Watch it before the Fun Police get to it.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Pos: Went on a huge feel trip last night with those last few episodes of Attack on Titan. I just remember after episode 21 just sitting there in a daze, stunned by all the incredible stuff that happened within the span of just 24 mins. In Code Geass, I thought
Spoiler:
was pretty rough on the feels... Yeah, 21 that changed that. If by the end someone doesn't at least respect Levi, then there's somethin' wrong with em. Seriously that dude is badass.

Pos: Yesterday, I went and fished out a ring with coat hanger after someone know dropped it through the floorboards of their deck. Took a lil while but it was worth it.

Pos: My cat actually let me sleep the entire night without fussing over something. Yay!

Also Tenshi, perfect execution with both scenes and with song. More than once I was like "awwww yeah!" 11/10
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Pos: Finally I killed those 2 monsters mouses who were living on my kitchen.

Neg: Wondering if I should say to my mom and dad I'm an atheist, they are pretty damn religious and I know it will turn things to worse but they keep bothering me to pray and shit. I thought they realized it already since I don't go to church since 2003 or something and I recuse to go to weddings too. D:
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 2:08 pm

I'm going to watch it soonish Tenshi!

Pos:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 Bb5HbXz
Guess who's day just got infinitely better, guys?

Neg: No time to play it yet.
Oh Sliv, why must you be so reasonable?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 2:29 pm

@Sliv but with that game you have all the time in the world! Wink

Suikiwiden wrote:
Also Tenshi, perfect execution with both scenes and with song. More than once I was like "awwww yeah!" 11/10
Oh man I can't wait to show you guys the next one. This one was good but I'm really proud of the one I did afterward.

The one I'll be uploading tonight relies a lot less on "Holy s**t look at all this stuff going on isn't it exciting!?" And more on matching words with imagery to convey a positive message - and maybe even make you laugh a little. The anime I chose has a bit of a sense of humor and I allowed that to carry over into the AMV.

I also honestly surprised myself with how well the song and anime I chose fit together. Of course, the more subtle bits may be lost on those that haven't watched the show and thus don't know the plot, but holy crap.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
@Sliv but with that game you have all the time in the world! Wink
But playing it now might lead the world to certain destruction.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 TRPTFk4

Tenshigami wrote:
I also honestly surprised myself with how well the song and anime I chose fit together. Of course, the more subtle bits may be lost on those that haven't watched the show and thus don't know the plot, but holy crap.
Abridged Planet Survive when?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 3:51 pm

DylDawg wrote:
We three need to like meet up for realz someday, somehow.

I think that opportunity flew by after you left Toronto Sad

Pos: Imouto's birthday! Bought her some shojo manga

Fick: Gotta stay after class to work on a presentation..... hurray.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 3:58 pm

@Sliv Nope, it's not Planet Survive this time, though I do want to return to that one someday because I could totally do it a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Pos: Oh hey look Dice registered.

EYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Pos: Into Finals period finally and things are cooling down, done all my term work, just gotta study hard and make sure I end my courses on a good note

Pos: My sister is entering her second trimester~ Hopefully the morning(read literally all day everyday) sickness subsides/completely goes away!

Pos: I finally beat Phantom and Kurt Zisa, it didn't even take that long I actually found Kurt Zisa to be really, really easy. My 10 year-old self is beaming, I finally did what I could almost do...ten years later but still xD

Pos: Oh hey Dice~

Neg: Worried for my best friend and stuff, he's doing okay but he's also a bit floopy when it comes to his future, hoping to have some good talks with him in the near future but its gonna be hard because I'm going to be at home where its near impossible to skype in the new house and I have to study for finals.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Falcom wrote:
EYYYYYYYYYYYYY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhF4HJy5epM
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Falcom wrote:
EYYYYYYYYYYYYY

eyyy.vid

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 SXyBW0f

Before my haircut I had the hair length for that lol
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 6:57 pm

EYYY indeed. Dice!
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
I'm going to watch it soonish Tenshi!

Pos:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 Bb5HbXz
Guess who's day just got infinitely better, guys?

Neg: No time to play it yet.
Oh Sliv, why must you be so reasonable?
I remember this game. Hopefully you enjoy it much more than I did.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 am

Pos: My second AMV is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ehf0X3jwfc

One of my friends told me last night, "no offense, but this one is like 1000 times better" and I immediately agreed, because I had thought so as well. I learned a whole bunch more visual techniques just working on this AMV alone, and it shows.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 2:06 pm

warriorangel01 wrote:
I remember this game. Hopefully you enjoy it much more than I did.
I'm sure I will ; )

Fick: two deadlines tomorrow.

Pos: Wait what's that? I already handed in both projects?!

Sliv, what is happening to you?
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 12:51 am

Fick: Final tomorrow morning
Neg: It's at 8:30 AM, meaning I have to get up at 7:30 for it
Pos: It allows reference sheets, god bless
Pos: Finally got the Bravely Default soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 21 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next