Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our yearly E3 thread

Go down 
+16
Falcom
Tenshigami
Samaël
Harbinger
Divinus Fulmen
Roadie
BlazingFiddlesticks
Twinrehz
Psypher
Prinny
Taiyz
Celestial Phoenix
Txn
warriorangel01
Bo Staff Katana
Arn
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Uh, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record wasn't much different from DR2.

True, but putting an "arcade edition alpha" sort of release into your series is only going to make what Dead Rising 2 did worse.
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 11:28 pm

No Man's Sky is totally going to be the next Minecraft if it actually delivers.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Dat Tales of Hearts R shoutout tho
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Sony conference was pretty rad. PS Vita TV is really exciting, gonna be my first purchase after I get an HD TV for my room (both of these following the PS4.)

There was a bunch of other great stuff but I'm not in a mood to summarize. Capcom didn't say anything so I guess they'll have their own conference of sorts tomorrow or Wednesday?

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:
Taiyz wrote:
Uh, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record wasn't much different from DR2.

True, but putting an "arcade edition alpha" sort of release into your series is only going to make what Dead Rising 2 did worse.
It's...It's DLC, what on earth are you going on about?
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 am

Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 E3gif1
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 am

I feel really stupid for rushing out and buying a Vita after the Tales of Hearts announcement now. I'd much rather play games on my TV anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 1:15 am

Taiyz wrote:
Sony conference was pretty rad. PS Vita TV is really exciting, gonna be my first purchase after I get an HD TV for my room (both of these following the PS4.)
I was expecting more games and the whole LBP3 gameplay was awful. I'm a bit skeptical of Playstation Now too, like I'm saying since the announcement last year, it's too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 2:32 am

The LBP3 gameplay was fine, it's nice to see a bit of unrehearsed shit for once, lighten up.

Playstation Now doesn't appeal to me just because it's unclear how saving will work, and if you can actually OWN the titles through the network, or if it's rentals only.

You have to realize that nobody's just going to be able to release a ton of exclusives. Half of them are oddballs from devs like Platinum and Grasshopper, the other half being expected releases like Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank.

I'm still holding out for Yarn Yoshi and Resident Evil, personally.

Tenshigami wrote:
I feel really stupid for rushing out and buying a Vita after the Tales of Hearts announcement now. I'd much rather play games on my TV anyway.
Keep in mind that a game has to be patched to work with Playstation TV first, though considering that America will have it now, that probably won't be a problem. Can't wait to LP Gravity Rush someday...
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 9:19 am

Not at all excited for Dead Island 2. The first game felt very unpolished/rushed after the resort and city areas, and the pc port was terriblyyyyy optimized. Could not see fire on the lower settings and I kept wondering what was killing me.

But if they actually do a good job developing this one, maybe I'll get it during a price drop or something.

Edit- Apparently it's being developed by another company
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Kicking off with a Robot Chicken sketch?
I think Nintendo just "won" E3 with that live action Smash skit...

October 5th for 3DS, Winter 2012 for Wii U. Game also features a difficulty slider from Kid Icarus Uprising.
Amiibo is the name of the Wii U figures. Skylanders and Disney Infinity are compatible, Nintendo is gonna sell hotcakes.
Smash Bros. is first Amiibo game, AI characters that get better as they play, you can pit them against enemies, yourself or work with them, Mario Kart 8 will be supported later...They showed the death stare.
YOSHI'S WOOLLY WORLD 2015, RED YOSHI IS THE CO-OP BROSHI. Unfortunately they're wrong, it's clearly more of an Epic Yarn sequel (same sound effects and beads are the same, lots of the mechanics for dealing with enemies are the same, tongue is just the tuggle whip) than it is a Yoshi sequel, but it has a lot of references to Yoshi games.
Captain Toad DLC for 3D World...Really lame.
New Zelda is an attempt to be an open world game, new Link is Azure Striker Gunvolt, very bangable.

OH f***, BAYONETTA 1 INCLUDED IN BAYONETA 2, also Peach costume is amazing. (There are Link and Samus costumes too.) The fire and lightning gauntlets seem to be replaced with fire and ice blasters. Didn't register the release date...2015 something?
Zelda is playable in Hyrule Warriors, looks badass. Sword and magic. Impa, as shown before, big sword. Midna's there as well, riding a thing. September 26th. Veeeery tempting, but needs online play.
Plasticine Canvas Curse sequel on Wii U. Meh.
Xenoblade Chronicles X, 2015.
Mario Maker is real, let's you toggle between NSMBU and Super Mario Bros. visual styles. Makes me feel good that MK8 is gonna get me NSMB.
Splatoon features cute squid girls shooting ink from water guns to cover territory, looks hella fun. Like an entire game based on some Mario Party mini-games. You can dive into your colour ink, but are slowed in enemy ink, so territory does not just get you points. You can also kill with ink. This looks fucking amazing. 2015.

Palutena in Smash Bros. Anime video to show this, looked like Palutena's Revolting Dinner in style, Pit fights Link and Link doesn't talk, like usual. Then gameplay. Lots of moves and she shouts out their names. Dark Pit briefly appears but only in anime footage.

It appeared that Miyamoto was working on a Gamepad-focused Starfox game, maybe. I saw lazers and an open battefield that he was above.

That's it! There will be some stuff on the Nintendo channel later, Trinen's gonna have a video about Amiibo.
Oh, actually, the YouTube live stream went straight to Treehouse. Trinen revealed Samus, Link and Wii Fit Trainer Amiibos in addition to the Mario one we've seen. He showed a bunch more Smash Amiibos, Peach was among them, looks awesome.
MARIO PARTY 10 ACCIDENTALLY ANNOUNCED? To be compatible with Amiibo, among some others I can't remember. 3DS will get a peripheral for Amiibo compatibility.

3DS games in the Treehouse live. Fantasy Life is coming. PROFESSOR LAYTON AND PHOENIX WRIGHT, August 29th.
Some other brand new 3DS game to be announced later...
eShop trailers. Chronomere: The Two Brothers was the only one that stuck out, featured Andros SNES boss fight thing. >_>
eShop discounts until June 16th based on E3 properties.

MARIO PARTY 10 is new, Wii U, gamepad player is Bowser. I'm done now, they're just recapping the digital event.

PS: Was there a special Mii on 3DS yesterday? I didn't check...There's one today though!

Last edited by Taiyz on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 1:31 pm

OMG I can't watch it right now but that new Zelda sounds like everything I've wanted from the series for years - the next big "leap" for the series since OoT took it from 2D to 3D. I love the series since I grew up with it and all but it's been really samey since OoT.

Gonna need a PS4 and WiiU in 2015 my poor wallet.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Finally a game starring toad! I have always wanted a toad game, man nintendo is looking hot

Xenoblade as well awwyeaaah
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Ok, Nintendo has officially won E3 for me and I honestly have more love for Sony these days. Dat new Zelda. Bayonetta 1 AND 2 has me sorely tempted now. Smash Bros. Plus the WiiU games that are already out like Mario Kart. And as for Xenoblade Chronicles X: all of my SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! though there's something about that name...
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Nintendo won for me too, all the new Smash Brothers shit, Bayonetta 1 and 2, Pocemanz, the new Zelda...

I don't know if it was only me, but I'm pretty sure I saw Snake on the SSB trailer.

Last edited by Arn on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Nintendo won, for sure
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Any links yet? Damn finals are making me miss everything >_<

(*goes back to cramming for Biology*)
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 2:30 pm

I really like that blue is becoming part of Link's colour scheme these days, after Wind Waker's pajamas...You've got the Hyrule Warriors scarf and the green outfit just appears to be a cloak in the new Zelda game, his main outfit appears to be the blue thing. I think I've got to grab Hyrule Warriors, honestly, but I still think it needs online play because Warriors games have that commonly these days, as far as I'm aware.

I'm actually feeling kind of annoyed that the new Link isn't gonna be in Smash Bros. He's already my favourite Link design just from the brief glimpse. That ponytail/braid, too...

I couldn't give two shits about Captain Toad. I hope it's an eShop game and not actual DLC for 3D World.

Get Bayonetta. The first game is worth full price alone, something has to be seriously wrong with you if you own a Wii U and don't buy Bayonetta 2 now. Like, criminal insanity.

Honestly I'm disappointed that X is just a Xenoblade Chronicles sequel. My hype for it was killed when we actually saw undoctored gameplay of it and it looked really tedious with very hands-off combat. The story bits of the trailer are also really uninspiring, very Gundam SEED.

Then again Xenoblade never appealed to me in the first place, so I'm not surprised. My JRPG choices have been increasingly limited, as I mentioned in another recent thread.

The thing about Sony is that they are a good middleground. Microsoft is a very western extreme, and basically their entire conference was about punky action shit and Halo. Sony's got your Infamous: Second Son and Uncharted, sure, but they also had LBP. Nobody here needs a One, even I don't need a One in my life. Sure it sucks that there are a couple exclusives for it that I'd like to play, but I can live without Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break or whatever, and Platinum's new game for it doesn't tempt me at all, not that we've seen gameplay. Crackdown, again, has a high chance of sucking, but it's nice that they seem to be ignoring the second game and going back to Los Muertos and the other gangs...Dead Rising 3's coming to the PC, all is right with the world.

There's no need to talk about who "won" E3, it's utterly pointless. It was fairly obvious that this was Nintendo's E3 to "take", just because they have so many devs working on so many of their properties, so they can blitz us like this every year. Sony only has like four teams making exclusives for them consistently, and Microsoft's got one or two.

It's especially pointless on this forum considering how few of you play even half of the game series' shown in the other conferences.

Arn wrote:
I don't know if it was only me, but I'm pretty sure I saw Snake on the SSB trailer.
I didn't, but it'd be great if he returned.

As far as links are concerned, just go you youtube.com/nintendo, it's almost all on there split into individual trailers. I'm waiting for the Zelda trailer personally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I69x8Bvm9zM here's an exclusive. MP10 trailer. It's just Mario Party 9 with Bowser on the gamepad, fucking lame. They need to go back to any of the pre-9 Mario Party styles, and have online play.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Sorry, I was the first to use the word but it wasn't my intention to start anything with that statement - I was merely stating the fact that Nintendo "won" e3 for me, specifically.

Until their direct there wasn't really anything for me personally to get excited about aside from the Ratchet & Clank remake (which is just a remake).

While I have far more love for Sony hardware, it's actually because of the third party support, mostly. While Nintendo's direct has me super excited, the WiiU is still sorely lacking in that regard. I'm really hoping that the new Zelda jump-starts WiiU sales so third party devs finally see it as a viable platform and that Xenoblade Chronicles X sells gangbusters to open the doors to a slew of WiiU JRPGs.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Hmm, looks pretty good from Nintendo. The Wii U is going to be barren console at this point, we really all knew Nintendo could not turn that around. But good games are good games.

I'm not a Canvas Curse fan, but it'd be much easier to play on something the size of the game pad. X being Xenoblade-related is fine by me, just trying to figure out where in chronology it would be. Star Fox, yay. Bayonetta 2 has Bayonetta 1? Well that $60 price isn't going to be so hard to stomach now, huh?

So Zelda's going wiiiiiide? Excellence, I've been waiting for this. Shading looks great.

Taiyz wrote:
It's...It's DLC, what on earth are you going on about?

Beating windmills, clearly.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Yeah, that is the problem isn't it? People are going to be going crazy about Nintendo "winning" whatever, but that's only really well and good if you JUST want Nintendo. The Wii U is literally a Nintendo box, none of the indie games look tempting (but then again I'm not a fan of the "indie" trend that rose up a couple years ago. It literally marks the point where XBLA stopped featuring really meaty, high quality games, since big publishers have left the digital space to the little guys who have a very serious dearth of content.)

And I mean, there's really nothing wrong with that, because unlike the other companies, Nintendo CAN support an entire console with their licenses alone. I just hope that Nintendo fans realize that there's no point in arguing anymore. EA and Ubisoft are pulling out. Third party is already dead on Wii U.

And as I stated previously, Sony and Microsoft can never "win" E3, because their libraries are primarily filled by multi-platform titles. Their shows are like 20% exclusive stuff, 80% multi-plat stuff with platform-exclusive content. That's probably why Capcom's been a no-show so far, they aren't playing favourites...Now does anybody have a list of times for publisher conferences like Namco or Konami or Capcom?

Tenshigami wrote:
Sorry, I was the first to use the word but it wasn't my intention to start anything with that statement - I was merely stating the fact that Nintendo "won" e3 for me, specifically.
The bit about Sony and Microsoft was kind of directed at you, the second paragraph separated by two lines was not.

Tenshigami wrote:
I'm really hoping that the new Zelda jump-starts WiiU sales so third party devs finally see it as a viable platform and that Xenoblade Chronicles X sells gangbusters to open the doors to a slew of WiiU JRPGs.
It's not going to happen. In a year, maybe a bit more, 360 and PS3 ports are going to stop. Ubisoft's already giving Nintendo the cold shoulder by not releasing AC4 DLC on the Wii U, and not releasing Far Cry 4 at all, among some other things I can't remember at this moment.

Even if Nintendo starts selling consistently, it doesn't change the fact that the platform's gonna have issues in terms of performance.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Yeah, that is the problem isn't it? People are going to be going crazy about Nintendo "winning" whatever, but that's only really well and good if you JUST want Nintendo.

Exactly; people like to pretend that Nintendo's 3D consoles, when judged in a vacuum and not as assumed "second consoles", were carried entirely on Nintendo games, but they weren't. The N64 had Rare (and it becomes a much weaker machine if your one of the scoundrels like me who didn't really catch on to their games), the Gamecube had its noteworthy multiplats and handful of exclusives, and while the Wii was too weak to get mainstream support it still got a lot of third-party goodie bags to sit at the feet of the Nintendo big boys. It was possible, to some people in some frames of mind, to do a lot of game playing on those machines.

The Wii U had none of these things, aside from the eShop. Let the game droughts continue, because they are not going to stop when Nintendo is getting outside help on as many as three different games at a time. Half the praise for the U is coming from the "PC/Wii U" crowd for a reason.

Yeah, Nintendo is really the only one that can probably "take" E3 anymore, when Sony and Microsoft are left effectively choosing which multiplats to show off.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 4:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yTldFe2m-A Devil's Third is now Wii U exclusive.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/10/xenoblade-chronicles-x-will-let-fully-customizable-guy-girl/ I still think it's basically gonna be an MMO if those "player" names in trailers were indeed other players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZmxvig1dXE Zelda. I'll update with an official Nintendo link...Once there is one.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/10/dress-bayonetta-samus-peach-bayonetta-2/ the new costumes are only for the first game, apparently. Peach's is a reskin of the ballerina outfit after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgdZP8uzn70 it needs to be said, just how good Persona Q's graphical style is.

The N64 had Rare (and it becomes a much weaker machine if your one of the scoundrels like me who didn't really catch on to their games)
Exactly. Rare sold half of that platform, and I don't think I'm exaggerating. I do think that Nintendo's making a comeback with stuff like Good-Feel's games and Splatoon, I mean f*** they announced a LOT of new games today, but again these are still studios that they own.

It's just so ridiculous that Microsoft buys them and then doesn't let them do their thing, when they easily could've filled the huge-ass gap in variety that the console now has.
Back to top Go down
Divinus Fulmen

Divinus Fulmen

Location : noun. a place of settlement, activity, or residence.

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Taiyz wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yTldFe2m-A Devil's Third is now Wii U exclusive.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/10/xenoblade-chronicles-x-will-let-fully-customizable-guy-girl/ I still think it's basically gonna be an MMO if those "player" names in trailers were indeed other players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZmxvig1dXE Zelda. I'll update with an official Nintendo link...Once there is one.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/10/dress-bayonetta-samus-peach-bayonetta-2/ the new costumes are only for the first game, apparently. Peach's is a reskin of the ballerina outfit after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgdZP8uzn70 it needs to be said, just how good Persona Q's graphical style is.

The N64 had Rare (and it becomes a much weaker machine if your one of the scoundrels like me who didn't really catch on to their games)
Exactly. Rare sold half of that platform, and I don't think I'm exaggerating. I do think that Nintendo's making a comeback with stuff like Good-Feel's games and Splatoon, I mean f*** they announced a LOT of new games today, but again these are still studios that they own.

It's just so ridiculous that Microsoft buys them and then doesn't let them do their thing, when they easily could've filled the huge-ass gap in variety that the console now has.
Rare is a console seller. MS owns Rare. Rare has sold 0 MS consoles.......I want the old Rare back. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 5:02 pm

So Midna rides wolf Link it seems? I was hoping that HW would have its own consistent story instead of non-canon cameo city...

Devil's Third looks really bad. But, there was dat ass.

Phoenix Wright seems to have a new voice. Didn't Riegel voice him in the last game?
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Taiyz wrote:

The thing about Sony is that they are a good middleground. Microsoft is a very western extreme, and basically their entire conference was about punky action shit and Halo. Sony's got your Infamous: Second Son and Uncharted, sure, but they also had LBP. Nobody here needs a One, even I don't need a One in my life. Sure it sucks that there are a couple exclusives for it that I'd like to play, but I can live without Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break or whatever, and Platinum's new game for it doesn't tempt me at all, not that we've seen gameplay. Crackdown, again, has a high chance of sucking, but it's nice that they seem to be ignoring the second game and going back to Los Muertos and the other gangs...Dead Rising 3's coming to the PC, all is right with the world.

There's no need to talk about who "won" E3, it's utterly pointless. It was fairly obvious that this was Nintendo's E3 to "take", just because they have so many devs working on so many of their properties, so they can blitz us like this every year. Sony only has like four teams making exclusives for them consistently, and Microsoft's got one or two.

I don't understand how you can be so interested in a console when you never had a PS3 and have no idea what is was like for the system. Do you just buy whatever is the most popular system at the time? With the way you post about the PS4, I have no idea why you bought a 360 at all.

Sony is exactly like MS now. Most of their exclusives are from Western companies, with the occasional Japanese exclusive. The PS4 is not selling that great in Japan because there's nothing for it that appeals to them. The Last Guardian is currently in Limbo, and that's the only major Japanese exclusive they have right now. Sony relied massively on their Western teams for the PS3's success. Sony is specifically focusing on western audiences for the PS4, and it really shows. The only notable Japanese exclusive they have is Bloodborne, and that game is far more Western then Japanese.

Uh, MS has 20 studios that make exclusives for them, and Sony has 13.

Taiyz wrote:

You are oversimplifying what happened when Rare was bought by MS. It is a complicated issue. The big problem was the Stamper Brothers did not want to make games anymore (look it up, they haven't made any since they left). After Conker and Starfox Adventures bombed, Nintendo's shareholders panicked because Rare was losing them money. At that point the Stampers were looking for buyers, and MS offered them the best deal. The shareholders sold their shares to MS, and Nintendo could do nothing.

Before Conker and Starfox Adventures, Nintendo had a decent amount of input over how Rare made their games. Rare's compound separated the development teams from each other, so without Nintendo's input, the lack of direction and communication started to effect their games. MS foolishly let Rare keep doing this when they bought them, so when they tried to control them, it was too little, too late. MS started to control them too much, and what little talent Rare had left by that point left the company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 4 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Our yearly E3 thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next