Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our yearly E3 thread

Go down 
+16
Falcom
Tenshigami
Samaël
Harbinger
Divinus Fulmen
Roadie
BlazingFiddlesticks
Twinrehz
Psypher
Prinny
Taiyz
Celestial Phoenix
Txn
warriorangel01
Bo Staff Katana
Arn
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 1:02 am

That sucks, what's the point of an E3 bingo card if they are guaranteed bingos? Sad
Mejor me pongo a jugar loteria
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 3:02 am

Wow, those are...Very Tumblr.

Apart from Smash, all I want to hear about is Yarn Yoshi from Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 3:21 am

Microsoft
Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 E3_2014_m_bingo_t

Sony
Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 E3_2014_s_bingo_t

Nintendo
Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 E3_2014_n_bingo_t
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 9:37 am

Thank you Dei and warriorangel!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 9:43 am

How we can bingo with Rare dead and saved in the same chart?
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Better yet, make your own card:

http://urchin.earth.li/~matt/e3bingo2014.htm
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Arn wrote:
How we can bingo with Rare dead and saved in the same chart?
They actually managed to do it

Rare is both saved and dead
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 2:33 pm

At the expense of poor Conker. ;___;
Back to top Go down
Divinus Fulmen

Divinus Fulmen

Location : noun. a place of settlement, activity, or residence.

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 3:08 pm

One thing is for sure: It was definitely a presentation. Nice to see that awesome new trailer for The Division, so much new content shown for it proving how they're moving along in development.

Hope Videogamer abridges this now.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Lulz I missed M$ press. What did I lost?
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Wow EA, not even an expansion of ToR? Really?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Lots of stuff, actually, although half of it was multiplat.

-Warframe's coming to the One.
-Halo 1-4 are coming to the One with 2 being remastered a la Halo Anniversary, some maps are being remastered as well but it isn't clear if multiplayer is going to cobble together maps from all games or if each game will have a separate multiplayer mode. Over 100 maps, every map in the series (which makes no sense as Reach is excluded) and a beta for Halo 5 is included.

-Platinum showed a One-exclusive called Scalebound which will probably annoy me.
-Crackdown is coming back, simply called Crackdown. Will probably suck.
-Phantom Dust remake. Some kinda Japanese trading card battle game, nobody knows why it's back.
-The Division trailer, content to arrive first on the One, shit.
-New Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider. Major hype.
-Capcom takes the piss with Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha which enables 4-player co-op with previous Dead Rising heroes and other stuff. Presumably all this will be added to the upcoming PC release.
-Conker's apparently involved in Project Spark, I don't know what Dei was going on about, Rare's just whoring out their licenses now.
-Assman's Creed Unity has 4-player campaign co-op, they'd better not f*** this up. Mega hype.

Then there was just typical Microsoft exclusives stuff. News about Sunset Overdrive 8P co-op, Forza 5, Killer Instinct characters, etc.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 5:18 pm

So nothing I won't really see on later.

EA was pretty awful.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 5:29 pm

I wish Sunset Overdrive was multiplat, but only because it kinda reminds me of Ratchet & Clank, gameplay-wise. It looks like it could be Ratchet & Clank with a twist, which I'd enjoy, but no way in hell am I getting an Xbone.
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 6:09 pm

The Division looks really, really good.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Lots of stuff, actually, although half of it was multiplat.

-Warframe's coming to the One.
-Halo 1-4 are coming to the One with 2 being remastered a la Halo Anniversary, some maps are being remastered as well but it isn't clear if multiplayer is going to cobble together maps from all games or if each game will have a separate multiplayer mode. Over 100 maps, every map in the series (which makes no sense as Reach is excluded) and a beta for Halo 5 is included.

-Phantom Dust remake. Some kinda Japanese trading card battle game, nobody knows why it's back.

Warframe is decent, but it takes way too long to get new gear unless you pay money. Other F2P games have been a lot more generous when it comes to new gear (even friggin Maple Story is better in that regard).

Halo Reach and ODST are considered side games, so it wouldn't make sense for them to be included in a collection of games about Master Chief, unless you want the "Master Chief & Friends Collection."

Phantom Dust had a cult following on the original Xbox. I didn't have internet for my games back when it came out so I never got to play it. I heard a lot of good things about it.

Tenshigami wrote:
I wish Sunset Overdrive was multiplat, but only because it kinda reminds me of Ratchet & Clank, gameplay-wise. It looks like it could be Ratchet & Clank with a twist, which I'd enjoy, but no way in hell am I getting an Xbone.

Insomniac wants to own their IPs now, and only Microsoft was willing to give them what they wanted. Sony owns all their IPs (except for Fuse), and they were not willing to change that with Sunset Overdrive.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Color me impressed, this is basically as much of a conference as Microsoft has the capacity to mount, given their lack of first party stuff. Phantom Dust coming back in any form is a pleasant surprise, I too never played it but I felt the same sort of respect when Nintendo announced Sin & Punishment 2 five years back.

Whereas Dead Rising 3 is trying to be funny but instead only does the opposite and make me feel like Capcom's admitting they've got one foot in the grave.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Dead Rising 3's devs are not really Capcom. They were a third party that Capcom bought, and they're consistently this immature. Capcom generally lets them do whatever, so I don't see it as an acknowledgement of anything, just something instead of dildos, anal probes and Playboy mags.

I'm still disappointed that Dead Rising is now like this, instead of the family-friendly goofiness of the first game.

Prinny wrote:
Warframe is decent, but it takes way too long to get new gear unless you pay money. Other F2P games have been a lot more generous when it comes to new gear (even friggin Maple Story is better in that regard).

Halo Reach and ODST are considered side games, so it wouldn't make sense for them to be included in a collection of games about Master Chief, unless you want the "Master Chief & Friends Collection."
Warframe is kind of a big deal because it was a PS4 exclusive. Didn't it have crossplay?

Also people are claiming that the Halo 1-4 thing has all the maps from the franchise which is why I brought it up, because it doesn't without Reach, unless they cobble together everything (the Halo Anniversary maps were made in Reach's engine, for example.)
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Really, EA sports golf? What a waste of a time slot.
343 just shot down future halo titles on PC in the new future.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Taiyz wrote:

Prinny wrote:

Warframe is kind of a big deal because it was a PS4 exclusive. Didn't it have crossplay?

Also people are claiming that the Halo 1-4 thing has all the maps from the franchise which is why I brought it up, because it doesn't without Reach, unless they cobble together everything (the Halo Anniversary maps were made in Reach's engine, for example.)

I don't consider games with PC versions (especially when they came out 9 months before the console version), exclusives. The main appeal of F2P on PS4 was the games didn't require a PSN subscription to play.

Halo Reach and ODST being side games are the official stance. Halo Anniversary's new multiplayer maps are not considered Reach maps just because they used that game's engine.
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 8:35 pm

dunno about you guys, but Cuphead was fucking amazing

Ori and the Blind Forest looked good too
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Oh, Unity is coming out this year. Doesn't instill much confidence.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Dead Rising 3's devs are not really Capcom. They were a third party that Capcom bought, and they're consistently this immature. Capcom generally lets them do whatever, so I don't see it as an acknowledgement of anything, just something instead of dildos, anal probes and Playboy mags.

I'm still disappointed that Dead Rising is now like this, instead of the family-friendly goofiness of the first game.

Oh I know.  Funny thing is the series really went down hill after Capcom acquired Blue Castle; the first two games had this semi-Romero sense of the silliness, making light of the horror aspect and instead saying "how much could you really get away with with zombies in a mall?" while sprinkling in that feeling that the world around you was really dead and that you should feel humbled and alone by that- its where all the bosses come from, after all.

Then we get Off the Record which, aside from being a cash-in, cut that out in favor of an almost arcady madness to the endless zombies.  My younger brother actually bought Dead Rising 2 a few years back and couldn't get invested in it at all, not only because avoidable zombies makes the actual bosses a huge difficultly spike, but because if your antics don't actually affect the zombie population... everything you do outside of scripted events is meaningless.  Dead Rising wants to be Left 4 Dead, which it can never be because Dead Rising is an inconsequential playground while Left 4 Dead has actual progression both in design and in feeling to the player.

Not that Dead Rising's thinking its Saint's Row isn't reason enough to give the game a big fat nope.  That'd just be shallow. /sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jun 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Uh, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record wasn't much different from DR2. Both of them were nothing like the first game in terms of tone, but that's because it was American devs making it instead of wacky Japanese people, so things were obviously going to be more crass than goofy. Honestly, Akiba's Trip is probably going to be more in line with what Dead Rising 2 should've been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our yearly E3 thread   Our yearly E3 thread - Page 3 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Our yearly E3 thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next