Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)

Go down 
+17
Txn
Tsuki
Meowzy
Yume Hanabi
Suikoden
King Cat the Sixth
Smuglord
Saeko
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
DylDawg
Samaƫl
Prinny
Abicion
TimeFactor
DreamSword
Falcom
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Meowzy

Meowzy

Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 7:53 am

@Dei: Most streamers are around level 40 when this happens, so yeah, relatively far into the game. Dezel is very late to join the party though.

@Crystalpower: In regards to the Zaveid thing... Well, I have ONE pic that might interest you: https://i.imgur.com/cKTsYYE.png (spoilers, of course.) That's about the extent of it. This whole thing is skimmed over awfully fast.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 10:46 am

Meowzy wrote:
@Crystalpower: In regards to the Zaveid thing... Well, I have ONE pic that might interest you: https://i.imgur.com/cKTsYYE.png (spoilers, of course.) That's about the extent of it. This whole thing is skimmed over awfully fast.

Thank you for sharing the pic wit me, though I was honestly expecting something more drastic after reading on gamefaqs he had a haircut. Though it's been said all that was being said on there wasn't true. <.>
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 11:36 am

A haircut? Nope, he didn't. You can get alternative hair for him in which he isn't wearing the hat, maybe that's what they mean?
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Does this game bring back Roleplay Dolls or no?
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 12:22 pm

Meowzy wrote:
A haircut? Nope, he didn't. You can get alternative hair for him in which he isn't wearing the hat, maybe that's what they mean?
That actually could be what is was and whoever posted about him getting a haircut might have mistaken it for being story related. That makes me wonder if there are any in-game costumes you unlock. Seems like it's all DLC now.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 12:22 pm

Spoiler:

In serious though, the Tales dev team's decisions regarding character playability just seem to be getting worse and worse. I'm trying to minimize my spoiler exposure but is it really true you need two human characters to even have a full party? It seemed ridiculously stupid when I saw a boss fight video with only Sorey and Mikleo despite Lailah and Edna also being with him. Please don't tell me they pulled a "You need a human anchor to affect objects the physical world" to justify this...
Back to top Go down
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Oh man, that scene after the ending credits.
Spoiler:

Crystal Power wrote:
That actually could be what is was and whoever posted about him getting a haircut might have mistaken it for being story related. That makes me wonder if there are any in-game costumes you unlock. Seems like it's all DLC now.
Spoiler:

DreamSword wrote:
Does this game bring back Roleplay Dolls or no?
I recall Tokrin mentioning something about Narikiri dolls, not sure if they're in the game or not though.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 12:59 pm

TimeFactor wrote:
Spoiler:

In serious though, the Tales dev team's decisions regarding character playability just seem to be getting worse and worse. I'm trying to minimize my spoiler exposure but is it really true you need two human characters to even have a full party? It seemed ridiculously stupid when I saw a boss fight video with only Sorey and Mikleo despite Lailah and Edna also being with him. Please don't tell me they pulled a "You need a human anchor to affect objects the physical world" to justify this...

Spoiler:

Most likely the case, but I don't know about the story/plot reasons for it. The system is built around having two humans and two seraphs for insta fusion. And it doesn't help that the system also has that swap seraphs quickly for access to instant fusions.

I sometimes wonder what's going on inside Namco and their (two games already) restrictive decisions, when Tales was pretty great for its playable options in the earlier titles.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Two of the cameo battles:

Love how Jade's close to dying and then he just trolls them by Mystic Cage-wiping the entire party.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Dat new Mystic Cage.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Spoiler:

Have anyone seen how playing as other characters work, I haven't yet, but this seem to be the first mothership Tales you can't change your field player character? And since Seraphs can't be seen it wont work, so that is most likely the case.

I had ask a youtuber if they could play as Alisha in their future videos, They said they would.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 4:54 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 5:02 pm

The youtuber uploaded gameplay of Alisha as I had asked them too. Don't seem you can change field characters this game though..

Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Also, here's a fun question. If Zaveid inherits Dezel's outfit(s?) and Rose inherits/swaps with Alisha, does that mean we could put Rose in the Cheria outfit and Alisha in Milla's, rather than the other way around? And does that mean we could Zaveid in the Luke outfit?
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Meowzy that point does have an answer, as far as we know yes indeed! Alisha was shown in Rose's Nana costume.

as per your spoiler post:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 11:39 pm

Meowzy wrote:
If Zaveid inherits Dezel's outfit(s?)
I've been skimming over the spoilers real fast (not that they spoil a whole lot thankfully) and this is purely a theory (that probably won't be correct and I would know that for sure if I had watched the trailers again, but
Spoiler:
?

edit:
I love the sharing of costumes.

edit edit:
Calcedny all over again?
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 8:33 am

Are you all ready for Tales of Vesperia Zestiria PS4 version, with extra content and
Spoiler:
???
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Crystal Power wrote:
Are you all ready for Tales of Vesperia Zestiria PS4 version, with extra content and
Spoiler:
???

I'm trying to reserve full judgment until I play the game or see it myself more fully, but it seems likely they'll do this and that makes me not so happy. I'd like them to just put out a finished product that they don't have to/decide to update until they decide to do an actual remake one day. I'm hoping that Zestiria is just Zestiria for now, no enhanced port.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 UbqvUft

Google tells me Ingrid Gerdes was known for the Snake Eater theme song.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Meowzy wrote:
If Zaveid inherits Dezel's outfit(s?)
I've been skimming over the spoilers real fast (not that they spoil a whole lot thankfully) and this is purely a theory (that probably won't be correct and I would know that for sure if I had watched the trailers again, but
Spoiler:
?
He's not, actually.

As for the costume thing, I'm wondering if it applies to all costumes or not. Because in the group costume titles (cameo, school, swimsuit) they both assigned one costume. The question is whether those are also interchangeable.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 2:42 pm

All Mystic Artes found so far. Dat new version of Cameo 1's Mystic Arte <3

Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 3:22 pm

Why is she wearing glasses in the second one? Were those a gift from Jade? XD
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 3:47 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Crystal Power wrote:
Spoiler:
???

I'm trying to reserve full judgment until I play the game or see it myself more fully, but it seems likely they'll do this and that makes me not so happy. I'd like them to just put out a finished product that they don't have to/decide to update until they decide to do an actual remake one day. I'm hoping that Zestiria is just Zestiria for now, no enhanced port.
Namco Bandai announces new partnership with Idea Factory and Tecmo Koei, announces Tales of Xillia Re;Birth and Tales of Zestiria Plus for Vita next year, and you better believe there's more story content so you have to buy it.
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 4:25 pm

I friigen knew we'd be fighting the Turtlez. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Taiyz wrote:
ShivKH wrote:
Crystal Power wrote:
Spoiler:
???

Namco Bandai announces new partnership with Idea Factory and Tecmo Koei, announces Tales of Xillia Re;Birth and Tales of Zestiria Plus for Vita next year, and you better believe there's more story content so you have to buy it.

I have a weakness for portable ports...but seriously though just once I want them to do enhanced ports or remakes years after and not making it seem like they just can't time manage :/ I'd totally 100% buy it if it had extra story content too >_< and of course we probably wouldn't get the enhanced version in English because reasons. Wow I'm being such a negative nelly, at this point there is nothing happening, we don't even know everything about the game!

Also that turtlez we fight is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)   Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS) - Page 2 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria Discussion (SPOILERS)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next